are gipsies related to jews in blood?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

sunrise

are gipsies related to jews in blood?

Postby sunrise » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:40 pm

Hello brothers and sisters, I am new on this specific forum. Came here with an important question and concern which needs clarification.

We, in Eastern Europe, have a serious number of gipsies as co-nationals. I am not here to debate about them being a problematic minority or any of this, but my question is: are they related to jews in blood or not? I have seen some posts made before mentioning them as one of the '12 lost tribes of Israel' or something. The very fact that they have many similarities as the jews is true, even in their features, not only behaviour like.
Many people are confused about this and a valid input will be highly appreciated.

Thank you and Hail Satan

Aquarius

Re: are gipsies related to jews in blood?

Postby Aquarius » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:34 am

They probabily are, they’re disgusting and aggressive, they in no way behave like gentiles.

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:53 am

My guess is they are. I had little or nothing to do with them but I always felt hatred, fear, disgust and pity towards them.
I felt for them what many people report to feel for jews. They seem horribly alien.
The gypsies are probably the first attempt in the creation of the jews.
All will be well.

EasternFireLion666

Postby EasternFireLion666 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:05 pm

Nevere have i seen a more repulsive bacteria than gypsies. They don't even try to pretend they are humans. I wish i could speak my whole mind...

sunrise

Postby sunrise » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:36 pm

Thank you guys for your time and answers. If anybody else can confirm this would be lovely as I want to pass this topic to my local forums.

My people are confused, some see no risks in having them (gipsies) as friends.
I am trying to make them aware but my opinion alone which is poorly documented is not enough. More confirmations, the better.

Thank you again.

serpentwalker666

Postby serpentwalker666 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:42 pm

Not sure to be honest, my first guess would be no, as I encountered a few in my area when they traveled around here, and while outrightly aggresive the one lady thought that I cut in front of her in line when I was there first, gave me a sort of angry stare. Her friend said sorry as the one lady didn't understand that I wasn't bring rude. I wouldn't be so quick to lump them in the same category as jews, unless a few were so heavily mixed that the traits were very well hidden.

serpentwalker666

Postby serpentwalker666 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:49 pm

Honestly not sure though

Valontuoja

Postby Valontuoja » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:59 pm

I don't believe that they are related to jews. They are parasitic on their own way but that doesn't make them jews. As for the 12th tribes of israel bullshit it's just a claim that is passed on a lot. I could link you to some sites that claim Brits are one of the israeli tribes, similar site about Nordic people being israeli tribe, similar one about Blacks being a lost tribe and another one claiming Japanese... Basically it is a completely meaningless claim that the jews use in order to get goyim work for them as well as nationalist xians who want to be part of the "chosen people".

Gypsies are more likely some sort of outcasts of the Indian society that were banished centuries ago and lumped together. On the old forum there was some good discussions about this but I don't have the links.

Zygisrko

Postby Zygisrko » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:21 am

I think they are, I tried to do some online searching for more solid genetic proof but couldn't really find anything.
Hitler included gypsies along with Jews in his policies so I wouldn't doubt that their related.
"This too, shall pass"
Keep that in mind if your resisting urges to do anything destructive against yourself.
[email protected]

Fourthreich entire libary
https://mega.nz/#F!dWgBFbpQ!kD-C4rEsSPIaZBvu-miXiQ

Drakon

Postby Drakon » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:33 am

Roma gypsies...disgusting race living as parasites.

They sell drugs, steal like crazy, selling their children to old men for sex just for 5-10 euros, proffecional beggars, etc etc.

Here in Greece they are like a curse or something.
I lead to the straight path without a revealed book;
I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means

~Satan

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AMON!
HAIL TO THE GODS OF ORION!

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:05 pm

They are originally from sub continental India and where some type of a Davidian group of travellers and entertainers maybe criminal outcasts. They over time travelled into Europe from the east. They manifest the attitude of people without a home that they grabbler off of others and then are down the road fast.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:08 pm

Gypsies are an Hindo-Jewish blend, and they are basically jews.

Most people in America have no idea on what they even are, but in Europe, they are nothing but equal and the same to jews, just lesser in intelligence in how they go about any disgusting shit they do.

Physically speaking, many also look like jews.

Drakon put it succintly on what Gypsies are, they aren't your fancy fortune tellers like the US or something. They are an amassment of jewish / lower caste hindu amassment of crap, that is universally detestable because of thousands of years of worthless behavior.
-SATAN IS GOD: - http://www.satanisgod.org
-Kabbalah Exposed: - http://www.kabbalahexposed.com/

http://www.josmarket.org/ Temporarily Orders Closed Due To Time Constraints _ Will be Open Soon With Updates

sunrise

Postby sunrise » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:36 pm

I want to thank once again to all my brothers and sisters who took their time answering this.
Thank you HP Mageson and especially H.C, I needed your confirmation the most.

Hail Satan

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:14 pm

Whites in North America still use the word "gypped" for the word for being cheated its from the word Gypsy. The other word that is used commonly is "jewed" as well for such. Then for some reason people go to Church on Sunday and then worship Jews. Must people don't trust or like Jews but accept a religion from them...….

Jack

Postby Jack » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:44 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Gypsies are an Hindo-Jewish blend, and they are basically jews.

Most people in America have no idea on what they even are, but in Europe, they are nothing but equal and the same to jews, just lesser in intelligence in how they go about any disgusting shit they do.

Drakon put it succintly on what Gypsies are, they aren't your fancy fortune tellers like the US or something. They are an amassment of jewish / lower caste hindu amassment of crap, that is universally detestable because of thousands of years of worthless behavior.

"Jewish Hindu Low Caste amassment of Crap" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:19 pm

Jack wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Gypsies are an Hindo-Jewish blend, and they are basically jews.

"Jewish Hindu Low Caste amassment of Crap" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take the Chandala and add jewish criminal genetics + incessant self inflicted criminal type poverty + total retardation, then, you have the Gypsy.

http://www.josmarket.org/ Temporarily Orders Closed Due To Time Constraints _ Will be Open Soon With Updates

Jack

Postby Jack » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:22 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Jack wrote:

Take the Chandala and add jewish criminal genetics + incessant self inflicted criminal type poverty + total retardation, then, you have the Gypsy.

I do believe the chandalas and other highly low castes were the "proto Jews" .
Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Renascer

Postby Renascer » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:19 pm

It would really be good if satanas could give a serious answer about it !! I'm a gypsy man and I doubt he's any less Satanic than you !!

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:21 pm

Jack wrote:
Jack wrote:"Jewish Hindu Low Caste amassment of Crap" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do believe the chandalas and other highly low castes were the "proto Jews" .

And you are totally correct.

They must be kept pressed down like a virulent plague, or a civilization goes to shit.

If India exists today, it exists because it has suppressed this amalgam of shit and was able to be kept in line. The survival of nations is as a death and life matter entwined to never allow these types to get in any place of power, as they destroy, corrupt, and jewdize anything until it gets destroyed.

This shitheads then take a revenge on the native civilization by going over to xianity, and other similar faiths to destroy the power structure of society and ruin it.

Revenge of the Chandala Kikes.

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:26 pm

Jack wrote:

Ive seen some once. They are very nasty. They dont hide their jewishness at all.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:30 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:
Jack wrote:"Jewish Hindu Low Caste amassment of Crap" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ive seen some once. They are very nasty. They dont hide their jewishness at all.

Trust me you have seen nothing of what a gypsy means.

I saw a gypsy who cut the hands and feet of it's own spawn in order to agitate mercy and pretend it's kid was a full cripple in order to get money from begging with it.

They drug their kids with heroin as infants so they appear to be dead and sit in the middle of the streets pretending their kids died so that others come to give them money.

What I write is by experience. I have seen many of them. This is not by the book knowledge. This is the reality of gypsies. What Drakon said here is correct. People have no idea.

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:45 pm

I saw a gypsy who cut the hands and feet of it's own spawn in order to agitate mercy and pretend it's kid was a full cripple in order to get money from begging with it.

They drug their kids with heroin as infants so they appear to be dead and sit in the middle of the streets pretending their kids died so that others come to give them money.

What I write is by experience. I have seen many of them. This is not by the book knowledge. This is the reality of gypsies. What Drakon said here is correct. People have no idea.

I also have experience with gypsies because in my country there are many and I see them every day and all this is totally true, they are as low and miserable as you can imagine, for a long time I started them as a low version of the jews.

BlueLight

Postby BlueLight » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:57 pm

Never trust gypsies. Romania is full of them, unfortunately. Especially when I live - they have their own neighbourhood. They are pretty much as bad as the muslims and the bloody Jews.

They are lazy. They make a bunch of children and rely on the state. They lie and feel no remorse for tricking other people who feel "merciful". There are a few exceptions - only two gypsies I know who are somewhat decent people. Or that's what they appear to be.

So the best thing is to not feel bad for a gypsy or give them anything. They'll take your whole hand.

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:20 am

Ehhh!! that makes me sick to my stomach. I dont wanna know any more about these creatures.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Powstanie Pogańskie

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:04 am

I don't think I've seen a gypsy in my life, but I do recall reading somewhere - perhaps on an older thread here - that they commonly abduct children to masquerade as their own, sell them and/or whatever else they feel inclined to do.

Reading even more about the level of depravity they exhibit even towards their own, it's unsettling to put it mildly. I never really knew much about them until relatively recently, almost as if their crimes are kept quiet by (((certain folk))) in an effort to shield them.
Ognista Kasia i jej węże
poszły w gorę wieżę.
Wdychały światło, wydychały mądrości,
i wiedziały, że Weles jest z nimi.

Wojownicy Welesa, rozpostrzyjcie wasze skrzydła i śpiewajcie o waszych siłach! To jest nasz czas!