Ask All Questions Here! New members

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

Ol argedco luciftias

Re: Ask All Questions Here! New members

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:09 pm

SeedsofRuin wrote:This is perhaps the most confusing and where most of my questions lie. How and where does one acquire more information/evidence about this subject? I always considered Icke controlled opposition that gave people an out to direct blame at reptilians instead of at the jew, and people ate it up due to their trauma based holohoax conditioning... He puts out good info most of the time to have credibility, but my impression was that it was 10-20% poison/garbage intentionally.

Icke is a kind of controlled opposition. Mixes some truth with a lot of lies and nonsense to make some crazy mixed up stories. But the real truth has absolutely nothing to do with Icke. It's just that he may have used some of the same words and terms weaved into his stories so you may then associate those terms with him. But he's just some random jackass, we don't ingest any of his work here.

Cobra has wrote about this. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=17696
:mrgreen: :P :D Click my link: :D :P :mrgreen:
https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Books, videos, and articals to help you! :P

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:31 pm

Solar Falcon wrote:----

You don't have to completely cut people out of your life but you need to know where your relationship with Satan stands: at the top as the highest priority above all else, even family. Purposefully building relationships or trying to be "buddy-buddy" with normies that are nice but are clearly part of the jewtrix virtual reality will only end up with hardships and a variety of difficulties.

At this point in time this is a very lonely path, just about everybody I've met who seemed 'nice and clean' or who I think just might be good enough to make an actual friend have revealed something of their catering to the enemy's bull in some form or manner, to which I've scrapped the concept too many times to count. Even the nicest and most trustworthy and respectful guy who I've known and even considered a friend for many years now revealed to be a xian and raised in a xian family (albeit he's not a mindless robot about it nor does he push it on me; that day could still come though.)

I am still "friends" with this guy in that we do things friends would do but I only remain in this now-one-sided relationship because humans are social and need companions, unfortunately this guy is the best that could be provided for me for after my 6 years of loneliness without a friend now, and as far as I know Satan is understanding of it. However I am not allowed to let this guy get in between me and Satan in the slightest, I always do workings first and foremost before even engaging anything with him, even when he interrupts me in the middle of my workings I ignore him and continue until my workings are finished.

These relationships can be complicated since it's very difficult for us to find friends within our own circle since we are such a small percentage right now. Depending on the relationship and the circumstances, so long as Satan comes first and we don't let ourselves get too attached, it can be 'tolerated'. We have ethics, we can still care about our families in a healthy manner, Satan's not going to punish us for still holding affections for our families and friends despite them being xians, etc, but there are limits to be made and boundaries to be set for your own health, safety, well-being and loyalty to Satan.

If somebody slandered you, defiled you, lied about you, attacked you and assisted in the bringing of misery to a world you cared about, would you want your loved ones to be friends with that same person and choose them over you? I sure as hell wouldn't.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

Solar Falcon

Postby Solar Falcon » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:23 am

Thank you Ghost in the Machine :) this certainly makes me feel a lot better. I’m fortunate and grateful to be here and learn and apply whatever it is I can from all of you :D

UMBRA_MESSENGER108

Postby UMBRA_MESSENGER108 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:37 am

Hi all,

2 days ago i stumbled on a youtube video called "Bloodlines of illuminati by Fritz S." it speaks about the 13 wealthiest families around the world and a lot more about ww1, ww2 etc.

I would like to know what ya'll think about this book?

Part1 https://youtu.be/rA5nHJILbFU

Part2
https://youtu.be/ACvXJEQ-zxQ

You can find a pdf book in google as well in case you don't want to listen on youtube.

StarryNights

Postby StarryNights » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:31 am

Hey, newbie here. I apologize in advance for the length of this but I have a lot to get off my chest and I really need help. I'm scared.

I more or less stumbled upon JoS and I don't even remember how at this point because reading the site has basically been all I've been doing for two days now. It just really resonated with me in ways I can't fully articulate.

Previously, I considered myself Agnostic (raised by a xtian mom that's vocal but not pushy, we haven't gone to church since I was a child and whatnot) because I'm a very scientific and evidence-driven person. Didn't have enough facts on whether some higher power existed or not so I wasn't going to take a stance, though I believed strongly in spirituality to the point where I was considering and researching Wiccans, but it still didn't feel right. And I've had a deep interest in the occult since I was a child--especially demons, who I always imagined as suave and gentle and beautiful, misunderstood. I always felt different, outcasted. Like I'm supposed to be MORE than this. I'm an adult now and I can't ignore the coincidences of my life I've come across from reading the site.

All in all, I was immediately fascinated by the teachings on JoS, as I've always had a strong disdain for Christianity, and really most religions. I never knew why, but from the beginning I always found them rather... fake and impersonal, cold, flat, hypocritical. As a young teen I just went through the motions at a religious summer camp because the camp and activities were fun, despite them making us pray all the time and such. And so, naturally I want to commit. Do the dedication to Father. I've already written it out, planned on doing it while my mom is at work so she doesn't hear the speech, bought a small black-ish scented candle (all I had access to without raising suspicion), etc etc... But I'm finding myself scared.

Medically, I have anxiety and depression, so my brain always jumps to WORST CASE SCENARIOS. For everything. Hell, I'm in my twenties and I'm still afraid of the dark because my mind has me convinced something might jump out at me in my own home. And so even though I really want to dedicate so I can start meditations to better myself, connect with otherworldly beings, learn all I can, I'm frightened to commit. My brain is screaming that I'm just gonna get fucked over the moment I sign the paper, that my life will go to more shit than it already is (and I just can't afford that at this point), that I won't be welcomed anyways because of my lack of malice, that I or my mom are going to get physically hurt and whatnot like the stupid horror stories and movies, so I'm terrified. The conflict is driving me to tears just writing this out, and I feel like I'm going to be sick. Is there anything I can do to circumvent this paranoia and terror? I'm having trouble even just pressing submit for this post. I read that Father Satan hates cowardice, and I feel like a complete and utter coward. Like I'm already failing him.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:37 pm

StarryNights wrote:Medically, I have anxiety and depression, so my brain always jumps to WORST CASE SCENARIOS. For everything. Hell, I'm in my twenties and I'm still afraid of the dark because my mind has me convinced something might jump out at me in my own home. And so even though I really want to dedicate so I can start meditations to better myself, connect with otherworldly beings, learn all I can, I'm frightened to commit. My brain is screaming that I'm just gonna get fucked over the moment I sign the paper, that my life will go to more shit than it already is (and I just can't afford that at this point), that I won't be welcomed anyways because of my lack of malice, that I or my mom are going to get physically hurt and whatnot like the stupid horror stories and movies, so I'm terrified. The conflict is driving me to tears just writing this out, and I feel like I'm going to be sick. Is there anything I can do to circumvent this paranoia and terror? I'm having trouble even just pressing submit for this post. I read that Father Satan hates cowardice, and I feel like a complete and utter coward. Like I'm already failing him.

Medically, no you DO NOT have any "medical" anxiety or depression. That's total bullshit! I'm not denying your feelings, but this is a spiritual/mindset issue NOT anything actually physically wrong with you. The entire idea that these kinds of emotional problems are some sort of permanent physical deformity is an evil hoax to break people down and ensure they never have any hope of ever feeling normal. Because they know they have this diagnosis that PROVES that they are not possibly able to be happy, so they subconsciously they aren't even able to try. They failed before they even started. And if there's any pills prescribed to "treat" these fictional diseases, these pills do extreme damage to the brain. Lobotomies are still done every day, just it's done chemically now. And all for no reason other than the person's natural reaction against a very (((unnatural))) world, the soul resisting against this fake alien society until it gets too tired to fight anymore.

All these emotional problems, fears, anxieties, depressions, everything else. It's all caused by (((sombody's))) curses, often made worse by a bad diet, then maintained by your own mind. Thoughts carry a very strong and deep power. If you are always thinking that you have this problem, this is the entire cause of the problem to begin with. You made it yourself, a feedback loop of negative thoughts amplifying worse and worse stronger and stronger until you can't handle it anymore. This is all I've seen in your comment. You programming your own mind, using your thoughts and directions, to force your own mind to work against you. Then you come here to ask about this problem that you self created. I'm not exactly blaming you, this is a common problem that only exists because of the enemy controlled world. But you have to understand how this works. All of these fears and worries that you have are imaginary.

The only possible solution is for you to do your dedication to Satan. This is the biggest step in freeing yourself. Then you have to change your mindset, only think positively about yourself. This will eventually turn you around and remove all those problems. You have to do the meditations and RTR. Makes your soul bright and strong and removes the bindings and curses from you. Depression is mostly caused by weak life force energy, the meditations makes it strong and healthy and cures this. Many people here used to be considered depressed and anxious, and perfectly fixed everything just with meditations and RTR.

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:40 pm

StarryNights wrote:----

Satan does not hate cowards, he understands fully any fears or discomforts one may feel. He is simply strong with and proud of those who push to overcome said fears. He encourages us to grow past what hinders us so that we may better our lives and work to improve ourselves. He absolutely does not force anyone to do anything and he certainly has never forced any of us to dedicate to him, he believes in us having free will and doesn't want slavish worship like the enemy xian 'god' whom doesn't even exist.

When I was new I too was fearful of certain things when exploring the JoS, I was worried that Satan wasn't actually nice or that he was someone demanding or suffocatingly strict, these fears stemmed from the previous xian life I lived as a kid. The more I read and researched though, the more I realized that he wasn't like this at all. I'm going on 9 years now as a member of his family where I've spent countless hours every day every year to work on his behalf and I can tell you straight from my own experiences that he is more like a loving father that understands when his children make mistakes and that he truly cares about us like a true father would.

He however does not always coddle us as he desires for us to 'grow up' and learn to become independent and strong, but over the years he has shown me personally that he truly does love us and has shown me several signs of this, from seeing things in my day to day life that are shaped like his sigil, to a series of 'coincidental' things shaped like hearts 7 times in the course of just 20 minutes. He is not one to heartlessly judge us as part of his family as he encourages individuality and uniqueness. Just like you I too was drawn to pagan and Satanic things and believed that demons were simply misunderstood. Most of us who are drawn to Satan have had something to do with him in a past life that connects us.

You do not have to dedicate yourself to Satan immediately, he understands if you decide to wait and respects whatever decision you make. It took me 1 whole year before I did the dedication but it was the best decision I had ever made, it was like a sense of inner peace had nestled itself into my very soul. I will never forget that feeling. All the dedication ritual does is renounce all the false garbage you had been taught before, all the lies and manipulation. And all it basically is is a formal written 'terms and conditions' paper where you simply accept and know that Satan is the true god of humanity. The blood is just so that your soul is connected to this acknowledgement so that your soul may be officially written as 'under the protection of Satan' and so your soul can be free from the enemy 'matrix'.

The dedication is not some 'death pact' like the enemy keeps lying about just to make people afraid, and nothing will be forced upon you after finishing the dedication. It is however our obligation to continue following down the path of Satan and to do some form of work on his behalf as he is responsible for our existence, free will and potential. Whether you partake in direct spiritual warfare, help other members learn and advance, spread the truth online (and anonymously), research in Satan's Library or simply work on advancing your own soul through meditation, it is simply fair to give back in some way. All the members that have done the dedication ritual should however be doing at least 1 RTR a day, but it is preferable that you learn as much as you can first and do what you feel is comfortable when first starting out.

I can guide you to where you can start working on advancing your spiritual capabilities and strengthening your soul, you should know though, only those of us who have done the dedication ritual will have Satan's full protection from enemy attacks on the astral. I've gone a while in my first year advancing without yet being dedicated and I can assure you the enemy will attack you in all kinds of ways. From sudden unexpected depression or sadness, to unfortunate events occurring around you, to negative thoughts and feelings of dread, terrifying thoughts coming 'out of nowhere', hell the enemy tried full force for an entire month once trying to get me to kill myself through suicidal thoughts (I abhor suicide and am most certainly not a suicidal individual, it was a spiritual attack) I furiously cleaned my aura and built my aura of protection throughout that entire month to the point they eventually gave up.

That's just a few kinds of attacks you may receive without proper protection. The enemy will do whatever they can to deter you from this path, because this path means personal strength and us gaining the capability to fight back and protect ourselves, which the enemy obviously does not want us to have.

Our perseverance, endurance and determination is what differentiates us from the sheeple that blindly go where the enemy leads - to the destruction of our own existence. We are meant to become gods, not a food source.
- Satan

Blue.baby1333

Postby Blue.baby1333 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:13 am

Isn't it in our best interest to chill and watch the christians, muslims, and jews kill eachother while we educate and gain spiritual influence? All while we progress satans plan in silence (but not total silence).

Weassel

Postby Weassel » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:54 am

Maybe this is a stupid question but i really wonder what happen if someone would try to flirt with their demon guardian xD.
Like they will take it as a joke or they will stop you, now depends on the demon of course.

Morgenröte

Postby Morgenröte » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:09 am

A demon Guardian / demoness is like a friend if you get a better Connection to him / her will be your best friend. So first they will see it as a joke, but a simple comparison for you. Do you flirt with a friend ? normally not only as a joke. I think this should awnser your question.

Ryan666RR

Postby Ryan666RR » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:19 pm

How long do i have to meditate. (I meditate about 1 minute)

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:30 pm

Ryan666RR wrote:How long do i have to meditate. (I meditate about 1 minute)

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
Which meditation do you mean? Do whatever feels best to you. As long as it takes.

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:19 am

Is it good to do workings for an 'artistic' job one Saturday during Saturn hours? Because I read that Saturn rules careers and long term stuff but it also rules misfortunes.
Hail Furfur, Satan and Astarte.

FRH04X

Postby FRH04X » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:57 am

After doing some power meditations i started to feel my third eye and crown chakra for no reason. I'm walking on street and just my chakra starts tingling. Does that mean something?

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:54 am

Are Satan, Enlil, Astarte, Azazel and Lilith Demons?

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:57 pm

FRH04X wrote:After doing some power meditations i started to feel my third eye and crown chakra for no reason. I'm walking on street and just my chakra starts tingling. Does that mean something?

It's not for no reason, you know what you did.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:13 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:Are Satan, Enlil, Astarte, Azazel and Lilith Demons?

"In the same way the Greeks and Romans may have worshipped their divinities, fondly believing them to be good. But the Christian Scriptures declare that all the gods of the Gentiles are demons."

Dæmon did not used to mean anything bad, it was just another word for gods. But the christians and other rats love to try to twist everything.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:19 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:Is it good to do workings for an 'artistic' job one Saturday during Saturn hours? Because I read that Saturn rules careers and long term stuff but it also rules misfortunes.

Venus and Mercury are much better. Saturn is more for hard physical work like doing slave work without giving up. Venus relates to art specifically and Mercury realtes to the creativity and communication that helps with the art. I would do either hour of venus on a Wednesday or hour of mercury on a Friday so it has the energies of both Venus and Mercury together. Or on a Sunday during the hour of venus or mercury. I didn't look at the calender so I'm not being specific. Look at the calender and see when is a good time.

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:20 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:Are Satan, Enlil, Astarte, Azazel and Lilith Demons?

Yes and no. Demon is a kind of ranking title for the nordics and humans who have advanced substantially attaining godhead and are under Satan's rule. Demons are a kind of intersect, superior to mortals but lower than gods, though they are indeed gods themselves, but the tier and hierarchy of demons is a wide spectrum. Satan and the other crowned princes of hell are essentially the gods of gods, Satan being of the highest level, and it wouldn't entirely be appropriate to call them 'just demons'. Hopefully this makes sense for you.

Weassel wrote:Maybe this is a stupid question but i really wonder what happen if someone would try to flirt with their demon guardian xD.
Like they will take it as a joke or they will stop you, now depends on the demon of course.

The demons and gods have their own private lives and personalities just like we do where they hold and maintain relationships and what they do in their spare time is their business. The gods are not to be treated like a joke and if you haven't established a good relationship, chances are depending on the demon you may only end up embarrassing yourself if you were to flirt with your guardian demon.

It's not uncommon for people to be attracted to their guardian demon or some other demon in particular, but the reality of the situation is that the chances of ever forming that kind of relationship with one of the higher ranking demons such as the ones named on our website is practically null. The reaction you get will depend on the demon.

FRH04X wrote:After doing some power meditations i started to feel my third eye and crown chakra for no reason. I'm walking on street and just my chakra starts tingling. Does that mean something?

When energy flows through our chakras we will feel it is a variety of different sensations. Movement helps circulate the energy in our bodies which is why exercise is important spiritually just as much as physically, which would explain why you would get the sensation of your energy while walking. What the tingling means is just that energy is flowing and empowering those chakras.

Blue.baby1333 wrote:Isn't it in our best interest to chill and watch the christians, muslims, and jews kill eachother while we educate and gain spiritual influence? All while we progress satans plan in silence (but not total silence).

If it were that simple and easy then we would have no need for the ministries. They are not cancelling each other out nor are they 'killing' each other. The situation won't solve itself as the enemy is consciously acting against us in whatever methods they have left. Their only real line of offense right now is brainwashing through a means of spiritual psychic attacks and bindings.

The xians and muslims don't know about these spiritual attacks nor do they know how to combat it, thus they aren't doing anything to stop the jews at all from enslaving humanity. Our workings fight to break their binding spells and to destroy their means of enslaving humanity. Their attacks are on the astral, thus we fight with our RTRs in spiritual warfare. Just the RTRs aren't the only ways to fight back. Online warfare can be just as important. Informing people on the internet about the truth and exposing the jews for what they are; parasitic aliens that want to turn earth into a slaughter farm.

There will come a day where we can focus more primarily on our advancements, but right now we are still fighting for that day.
- Satan

theserpentrises666

Postby theserpentrises666 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:36 am

Hey just a quick question something I been wondering lately. I read on here that everyone has a GD if that's true how would I go about figuring out who mine is? I'm not that advance so maybe I'm not open enough or doing enough to get noticed? If anyone has suggestions on what I should be doing please let me know thank you.

sunmoonfire

Postby sunmoonfire » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:42 am

bring balance. weigh all sides. then taking knowledge proceede
hail satan... and Merlin wise enchanter of the sword excalibur

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:32 pm

theserpentrises666 wrote:I read on here that everyone has a GD if that's true how would I go about figuring out who mine is?

You can start by reading through all the lists of their names and descriptions http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Names.html and remember which ones you feel most interested in or drawn to. If there are any gods who you feel you would need their help more than from anyone else, remember them. Think of how similar their personalities feel compared to yourself. Keep reading through all these lists multiple times. These will probably get you closer to figuring out. Also your guardian is usually the opposite sex from yourself. When you are ready, you will know who it is. They are with you already. Also your guardian might not be on any of the lists because there are so many gods, but there's a high chance they will be there.

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:11 pm

theserpentrises666 wrote:Hey just a quick question something I been wondering lately. I read on here that everyone has a GD if that's true how would I go about figuring out who mine is? I'm not that advance so maybe I'm not open enough or doing enough to get noticed? If anyone has suggestions on what I should be doing please let me know thank you.

Wrote all the Demons names on paper, than draw a circle with the index and middle finger on the ground visualizing blue light coming out of them. Put the papers on the circle and with a pendulum, after putting it above the paper with the Demon's name on it ask "*Demon's name* are you my Guardian Demon?"

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:44 pm

theserpentrises666 wrote:Hey just a quick question something I been wondering lately. I read on here that everyone has a GD if that's true how would I go about figuring out who mine is? I'm not that advance so maybe I'm not open enough or doing enough to get noticed? If anyone has suggestions on what I should be doing please let me know thank you.

Everybody who has dedicated is assigned a guardian demon, whether they dedicated in this lifetime or in a past one. If you have never dedicated to Satan or are simply a newer soul, chances are you may not yet have a guardian demon. Doing the dedication ritual to Satan will have one assigned to you. Your guardian demon is one that matches best with you, some people can have more than one guardian demon. They are our teachers and guides as well as our friends and assist us in matters of advancement, show us where we excel and guide us through things we need to improve on.

It is difficult to be taught by them or to receive their guidance without an open third-eye and astral senses. It's important to work on opening all of one's chakras and empower them daily to improve on their capabilities so that we may see and hear the gods. Without this capability, one must find other ways to discover who their guardian demon is.

Some Demons do not have sigils on the Joy of Satan website because that was their desire. Here is a method of determining if Agaliarept is your Guardian Demon:

If You Have Trouble Finding Your Guardian Demon
By Caitlin/Silvercrab, Satanic Gay Community Member

The mistake most new people make is attempting to find their Guardian through a pendulum or Ouija
board. If you have absolutely no past experience or practice with these items, they probably won‟t work
for you. Using a Ouija board or pendulum takes SKILL and PRACTICE. When you‟re new, you must
be in a trance and completely disconnect yourself from the board or you will end up talking to yourself,
which is a very common occurrence. There is also a chance a negative entity might interfere with
communication or fool you into believing they‟re a Demon and give you false information. So as you
can see, a lot can go wrong here if you aren‟t already skilled in these areas.

So, how do you find your Guardian? There are many reliable ways, such as Astral Projection, Astral
Merging, using a black mirror, or invoking the Demon. But all these are advanced methods which most
people are unable to do until they are at least on the intermediate level. So for beginners, here are a few
things you can do to narrow down the list.

Go look through ALL the Demons listed on joyofsatan.com, even the “High Ranking Gods and
Crowned Princes of Hell” section because hey, you never know. Also, don‟t forget the section
underneath the S - Z Demons titled “More Gods”. Not everyone‟s Guardian Demon is going to be one
of the 72 Goetic Demons, but that doesn‟t mean your Guardian is any less special. Pazuzu, for example,
is not one of the 72 Goetic Demons, but he is very powerful and is a great protector. Write down the
names of the Demons who interest you, the ones you really like. Once you have a complete list of
Demons who attract you, apply these tips:

*Your Guardian Demon will usually have the same element(s) as you. When I say that, I‟m not referring
to your astrological sign, I‟m referring to the element you love the most. You do not need experience
with invoking the elements to figure out which one is your favorite. To read information on each one,
see the section “Advanced Meditations”, in the Joy of Satan website.

*Kudos to Reverend Mageson and High Priest Jake Carlson for figuring this one out. The sex of your
Guardian is usually dependant on your own sexuality. Meaning, the straight man has a female Guardian,
the homosexual man has a male Guardian. Even the most evenly split of bisexuals have a preference. If
you‟re a bisexual woman who likes other women just a little bit more than men, chances are you‟ll have
a female Guardian. I believe this pattern has to do with what you‟re most comfortable with.

Now that you‟ve narrowed down your list (but please remember that the above tips are not set in stone
and might not apply to everyone) ask yourself these questions:

“Am I truly comfortable with the idea of _____________ being my Guardian Demon?” When I was
new, there were several Demons I thought looked very cool and kick ass, but when I thought about it
after a few days, I realized the idea just didn‟t feel quite right.

“Do I love absolutely everything about ______________?” This is self-explanatory. There may be a
Demon that you really like and respect, but if you embrace the idea of him/her as your Guardian and you
feel a consistent longing to keep looking at other Demons, then he/she probably isn‟t the one. When you
find your true Guardian, you should feel a strong bond, an unquestioning love. Most people have been
with their Guardian in many other lifetimes, which is where that feeling comes from.

And finally, “Is there any reason to believe ______________ would not suit me as a Guardian?” Don‟t
just take the information listed about the Demon into account. You‟re probably not going to have
everything in common with your Guardian. For example, someone with Bifrons as their Guardian might
be very interested in necromancy and astrology, but not in learning the magical properties of herbs and
stones. Use your intuition with this question.
By now you should have narrowed down your list to only one or two Demons. Now comes the part
where you figure out if He/She is really your Guardian:

Get yourself into a deep trance.

Vibrate the name of the Demon 30 - 40 times. (Ex: Amon. A-A-A-A-M-M-M-M-O-O-O-O-N-N-N-N).

After a while, you should feel his/her energy. Connect with the Demon as best you can.
Ask _____________ if he/she is your Guardian. You will probably not see or hear anything if you are
not psychically open, but you should FEEL their response.. Interpreting energy like this might be
difficult at first, and if you don‟t understand the response, then tell them you don‟t understand and ask
for a stronger signal. If you receive a very warm, positive signal then you‟ve probably found your
Guardian. If not, go back over your list and try again.
- Satan

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:38 am

TopoftheAbyss wrote:draw a circle with the index and middle finger on the ground visualizing blue light coming out of them.

No circles! This is old abusive christian shit. The circle represents a binding curse around the god to attempt to restrict them. The christians thought that the gods are monsters who have to be bound and tricked and enslaved like animals. But anybody who tried this with this kind of evil intentions, they would be horribly cursed by the god they tried to abuse and they wouldn't last long. Even if you didn't intend anything bad like this, that is where this circle idea comes from and why it's wrong to do.

theserpentrises666

Postby theserpentrises666 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:15 am

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Names.html and remember which ones you feel most interested in or drawn to. If there are any gods who you feel you would need their help more than from anyone else, remember them. Think of how similar their personalities feel compared to yourself. Keep reading through all these lists multiple times. These will probably get you closer to figuring out. Also your guardian is usually the opposite sex from yourself. When you are ready, you will know who it is. They are with you already. Also your guardian might not be on any of the lists because there are so many gods, but there's a high chance they will be there.[/quote] Thank you for advice I will try this out.

theserpentrises666

Postby theserpentrises666 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:21 am

Wrote all the Demons names on paper, than draw a circle with the index and middle finger on the ground visualizing blue light coming out of them. Put the papers on the circle and with a pendulum, after putting it above the paper with the Demon's name on it ask "*Demon's name* are you my Guardian Demon?"[/quote] Thanks for responding I don't have a pendulum so idk if i can do this still? Where could I purchase one or make one possibly?

theserpentrises666

Postby theserpentrises666 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:26 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
TopoftheAbyss wrote:draw a circle with the index and middle finger on the ground visualizing blue light coming out of them.

No circles! This is old abusive christian shit. The circle represents a binding curse around the god to attempt to restrict them. The christians thought that the gods are monsters who have to be bound and tricked and enslaved like animals. But anybody who tried this with this kind of evil intentions, they would be horribly cursed by the god they tried to abuse and they wouldn't last long. Even if you didn't intend anything bad like this, that is where this circle idea comes from and why it's wrong to do.
Didn't know that guess I won't be doing this after all.

theserpentrises666

Postby theserpentrises666 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:35 am

Everybody who has dedicated is assigned a guardian demon, whether they dedicated in this lifetime or in a past one. If you have never dedicated to Satan or are simply a newer soul, chances are you may not yet have a guardian demon. Doing the dedication ritual to Satan will have one assigned to you. Your guardian demon is one that matches best with you, some people can have more than one guardian demon. They are our teachers and guides as well as our friends and assist us in matters of advancement, show us where we excel and guide us through things we need to improve on.

It is difficult to be taught by them or to receive their guidance without an open third-eye and astral senses. It's important to work on opening all of one's chakras and empower them daily to improve on their capabilities so that we may see and hear the gods. Without this capability, one must find other ways to discover who their guardian demon is.
I dedicated my soul to Satan already but yes I'm still newer so perhaps I need to do opening the soul again to make sure my 3rd eye is open? But for now I'll try going through the list looking at them all thanks so much for sharing this information.

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:21 am

I didn't know, using this method I found three Guardian Demons, one of which already came in dream to me after meditating on Her sigil and putting it under the pillow. Can the other two (one a male) not be my Guardian?

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:43 pm

What is the best way to give energy to my DG? Is vibrating Satanas or Satanama a good way?

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:37 pm

theserpentrises666 wrote:Thanks for responding I don't have a pendulum so idk if i can do this still? Where could I purchase one or make one possibly?

Pendulums are a waste of time. For most people they are totally inaccurate anyway. I haven't heard of many people who can really use them perfectly. The only thing you need is yourself; your thoughts feelings and intuition. The gods will guide you with strong feelings and ideas. Then when you are open enough, you can hear them speak to you.

theserpentrises666

Postby theserpentrises666 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:49 pm

theserpentrises666 wrote:Thanks for responding I don't have a pendulum so idk if i can do this still? Where could I purchase one or make one possibly?

Pendulums are a waste of time. For most people they are totally inaccurate anyway. I haven't heard of many people who can really use them perfectly. The only thing you need is yourself; your thoughts feelings and intuition. The gods will guide you with strong feelings and ideas. Then when you are open enough, you can hear them speak to you.

Thanks for the knowledge I was gonna try reading through the list but the Jos website is down at the moment.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:12 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:I didn't know, using this method I found three Guardian Demons, one of which already came in dream to me after meditating on Her sigil and putting it under the pillow. Can the other two (one a male) not be my Guardian?

They saw that you had good intentions and didn't know that circles are bad. You can have multiple different guardians of any gender because they are friends who want to help you. But you have only one official main guardian who is opposite gender of yourself. The other ones may be good friends and very helpful, but they are not your one official guardian.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:12 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:What is the best way to give energy to my DG? Is vibrating Satanas or Satanama a good way?

Doing the Final RTR

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:22 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:What is the best way to give energy to my DG? Is vibrating Satanas or Satanama a good way?

Giving energy to a demon or Satan is a bit advanced in regards to energy workings as it requires for you to actually take the energy from yourself, form it, clean it and empower it further and then consciously sending it off or asking the demon or god to take it. Chances are the guardian demon will simply give the energy to Satan. Every time I think to give my guardian demon energy I am immediately deterred by a nagging "NO, give it to Satan.", so it would be best to do just that instead.

The best kind of energy you can give is orgasmic energy as it is very powerful and can be built up. Masturbation is typical for me personally but just casual sex can work just fine, the point is simply the climax itself. Beforehand you can visualize and focus on Satan's sigil and tell him either out loud or in your head that you would like to offer him energy, and if he is willing to accept that he is free to take it. I find I am too distracted through orgasm to actively send the energy myself so I always ask him to retrieve the energy so that I am certain it goes to him and isn't being stolen or misdirected. I will tell you though that the orgasm won't be quite as satisfying and it will feel like you are 'missing' something, but the offering itself is worth it.
- Satan

Solar Falcon

Postby Solar Falcon » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:55 pm

[/quote]I find I am too distracted through orgasm to actively send the energy myself so I always ask him to retrieve the energy so that I am certain it goes to him and isn't being stolen or misdirected.[quote]

I had a question regarding that once. So to be clear, an enemy can steal or “harness” your energy if you don’t properly send it somewhere specific? I had strongly believed I encountered this a few months ago but I didn’t understand the how, who, what, when and where.

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:20 am

Ghost in the Machine wrote:

Giving energy to a demon or Satan is a bit advanced in regards to energy workings as it requires for you to actually take the energy from yourself, form it, clean it and empower it further and then consciously sending it off or asking the demon or god to take it. Chances are the guardian demon will simply give the energy to Satan. Every time I think to give my guardian demon energy I am immediately deterred by a nagging "NO, give it to Satan.", so it would be best to do just that instead.

The best kind of energy you can give is orgasmic energy as it is very powerful and can be built up. Masturbation is typical for me personally but just casual sex can work just fine, the point is simply the climax itself. Beforehand you can visualize and focus on Satan's sigil and tell him either out loud or in your head that you would like to offer him energy, and if he is willing to accept that he is free to take it. I find I am too distracted through orgasm to actively send the energy myself so I always ask him to retrieve the energy so that I am certain it goes to him and isn't being stolen or misdirected. I will tell you though that the orgasm won't be quite as satisfying and it will feel like you are 'missing' something, but the offering itself is worth it.

I would rather give it to Furfur because I hurt Her using the circle like I said but also enns.

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:47 pm

Solar Falcon wrote:I had a question regarding that once. So to be clear, an enemy can steal or “harness” your energy if you don’t properly send it somewhere specific? I had strongly believed I encountered this a few months ago but I didn’t understand the how, who, what, when and where.

Not just enemies like greys can steal the energy but other enemies as well such as enemy nordics that can steal the energy to use for themselves. Any being on the astral that can manipulate and use energy can take it, even another human.

The enemy doesn't always "harness" the energy they steal from us, though they could definitely apply it or alter it for their own benefit. When it comes to sending energy to Satan or one of our gods or even just a friend an enemy can intercept and take the energy, doing away with it so that it doesn't go where we intend it to. There was an SS once that would store their excess energy in an object until their guardian demon told them to stop because the energy was being stolen.
- Satan

Solar Falcon

Postby Solar Falcon » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:19 pm

Okay guys there’s a dude who says he’s one of our own, if he has an account on here I don’t know it. But for years he’s always expressed to me that he’s a Satanist. I’ve seen him perform the RTRs among other things. Before I came here, it was he who collected all the meditations and rituals and the like for me to study.

I read a sermon a while ago that went into depth the ways of the jew: from paranoia to disgusting habits to murderous ways and much more. This guy that I’m referring to, who claims to be one of us, is either 1/4 or 1/8 jewish. Here I thought with how much he expressed his anger and hatred for jews and doing workings against them, he couldn’t possibly be on their side. Right? That’s what I thought. But lately I’ve noticed some of these traits in him, and also he’s seemed really out of it. Ever since HPS Maxine made that post about the good news from Azazel and how we need to amp up the RTRs now that the enemy is down, I find it very odd that everything about him seems uglier and uglier.

I’m serious. I’ve amped up my RTRs as well and it just doesn’t seem like a coincidence that he’s acting the way he is. It’s disturbing. Again, with the sermon about the life of a jew, it dawned on me that he displays extreme paranoia all the time. He’s tried to turn me against my family many times. He’s extremely delusional about himself (he has a very high opinion on himself, like he has the right to rule). He already thinks himself a god. He has a murderous mindset. Hates homosexuality and bisexuality. Has a bit of a Muslim mindset when it comes to the roles men and women have (he goes on about how men should lead, whether it’s in a board meeting or physically walking ahead of women). Has done and continues to do self harm. He absolutely hates his existence yet simultaneously believes the world owes him. Plays mind games and more.

I had felt conflicted about him because despite all of the above I mentioned, he says he has a guardian (whom he believes is Ishtar), and the fact he actively fights against jews, or at least it appears that way. And he’s acted as a protector of sorts to me until further notice I suppose (I don’t know who my guardian might be).

I’m sorry if this post is strange to any of you, but I felt I could vent or whatever. I have no one else to express my own concerns that have experience in Satanism. I don’t know what to make of him as he’s an enigma. Just what the fuck is he?

I don’t know if he’s lost or he had me fooled this whole time.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:27 pm

Solar Falcon wrote:...Just what the fuck is he?

Despite his 'dislikes' about some things, it's clear you are dealing with a very toxic person, and that you should be moving away, stop wasting your time on them.
-SATAN IS GOD: A Portal for our Websites - http://www.satanisgod.org
-Kabbalah Exposed: - http://www.kabbalahexposed.com/

http://www.josmarket.org/ Open - Full Orders Currently Closed Due To Time Constraints.

Solar Falcon

Postby Solar Falcon » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:12 am

Solar Falcon wrote:I had a question regarding that once. So to be clear, an enemy can steal or “harness” your energy if you don’t properly send it somewhere specific? I had strongly believed I encountered this a few months ago but I didn’t understand the how, who, what, when and where.

Not just enemies like greys can steal the energy but other enemies as well such as enemy nordics that can steal the energy to use for themselves. Any being on the astral that can manipulate and use energy can take it, even another human.

The enemy doesn't always "harness" the energy they steal from us, though they could definitely apply it or alter it for their own benefit. When it comes to sending energy to Satan or one of our gods or even just a friend an enemy can intercept and take the energy, doing away with it so that it doesn't go where we intend it to. There was an SS once that would store their excess energy in an object until their guardian demon told them to stop because the energy was being stolen.

Thanks for the info :)

Solar Falcon

Postby Solar Falcon » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:30 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Solar Falcon wrote:...Just what the fuck is he?

Despite his 'dislikes' about some things, it's clear you are dealing with a very toxic person, and that you should be moving away, stop wasting your time on them.

That’s what I want to do. But I need to be careful when it comes to this dude. He knows where I live, knows my relatives and where some of them live. He kind of acts like it’s a crime punishable by death to dislike him or go against him in some way, I’m not the only person in my family that doesn’t think he’s above retaliating in any way.

As far as I know, I can keep doing what I’ve been doing with things like AoP or ask for help should I really need it. But I’m glad I have all my real brothers and sisters here to listen and offer guidance. Thanks for listening.

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:38 am

Solar Falcon wrote:... Just what the fuck is he?

Sounds like one of the brainwashed borg xians only it's the other way around and is a jew. All the bullshit they've(the enemy) put gentiles through they will be put through as well as the tides in this battle turn in our favour. A jew doing the RTRs is no different than the xians wasting away their own souls with worthless blind worship and self-destruction.

Chances are he's an unawakened jew and doesn't know that he's destroying himself, and if you're smart and truly on our side then you will let him continue doing so in ignorance. He's only going to deteriorate further so I would cut off this... thing... from my life permanently if I were you before he drags you down with him. Even if he isn't a jew I would still cut him off as clearly he's not advancing but actually degenerating. It's not worth time and effort to hang around or even try to help such things with toxic and negative energy.
- Satan

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:34 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:But you have only one official main guardian who is opposite gender of yourself.

This is incorrect, your guardian demon is the gender you are most attracted to, so hetero males will have a female GD, hetero females will have a male GD, even bisexuals have slightly more preference to a certain gender. My own GD is the same gender as I am as I am of the third sex and attracted to other males.
- Satan

Solar Falcon

Postby Solar Falcon » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:18 pm

Solar Falcon wrote:... Just what the fuck is he?

Sounds like one of the brainwashed borg xians only it's the other way around and is a jew. All the bullshit they've(the enemy) put gentiles through they will be put through as well as the tides in this battle turn in our favour. A jew doing the RTRs is no different than the xians wasting away their own souls with worthless blind worship and self-destruction.

Chances are he's an unawakened jew and doesn't know that he's destroying himself, and if you're smart and truly on our side then you will let him continue doing so in ignorance. He's only going to deteriorate further so I would cut off this... thing... from my life permanently if I were you before he drags you down with him. Even if he isn't a jew I would still cut him off as clearly he's not advancing but actually degenerating. It's not worth time and effort to hang around or even try to help such things with toxic and negative energy.

There were tons of things I overlooked, but that shit is now out the window. I’m not doing it again. For too long I was tricked into believing he was spiritual and positive. I felt even more dumb for believing him when he said Maxine was somehow aware of his heritage and advised him and interpreted his natal chart years ago. Again, sounded strange to me but I ignored it. Dumb.

But now that’s being out the way I can focus on what I need to and just be happy, grow and thrive in my studies.

EyyBRO

Postby EyyBRO » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:27 am

Hello, I was just wondering why Hitler had said these things (among many others of the sort) in Mein Kampf:

"If, from to-day onwards, the Aryan influence on Japan would cease--and if we suppose that Europe and America would collapse--then the present progress of Japan in science and technique might still last for a short duration; but within a few decades the inspiration would dry up, and native Japanese character would triumph, while the present civilization would become fossilized and fall back into the sleep from which it was aroused about seventy years ago by the impact of Aryan culture."
-Chapter 11

"History furnishes us with innumerable instances that prove this law. It shows, with a startling clarity, that whenever Aryans have mingled their blood with that of an inferior race the result has been the downfall of the people who were the standard-bearers of a higher culture. In North America, where the population is prevalently Teutonic, and where those elements intermingled with the inferior race only to a very small degree, we have a quality of mankind and a civilization which are different from those of Central and South America. In these latter countries the immigrants--who mainly belonged to the Latin races--mated with the aborigines, sometimes to a very large extent indeed. In this case we have a clear and decisive example of the effect produced by the mixture of races. But in North America the Teutonic element, which has kept its racial stock pure and did not mix it with any other racial stock, has come to dominate the American Continent and will remain master of it as long as that element does not fall a victim to the habit of adulterating its blood."
-Chapter 11

"I remember well the childish and incomprehensible hopes which arose suddenly in nationalist circles in the years 1920-21 to the effect that England was just nearing its downfall in India. A few Asiatic mountebanks, who put themselves forward as "the champions of Indian Freedom", then began to peregrinate throughout Europe and succeeded in inspiring otherwise quite reasonable people with the fixed notion that the British World Empire, which had its pivot in India, was just about to collapse there. They never realized that their own wish was the father of all these ideas. Nor did they stop to think how absurd their wishes were. For inasmuch as they expected the end of the British Empire and of England's power to follow the collapse of its dominion over India, they themselves admitted that India was of the most outstanding importance for England."
-Chapter 14

"And, apart from all this, I as a German would far rather see India under British domination than under that of any other nation."
-Chapter 14

If you could help clear this up, that would help a lot. Thank you! :D :D :D :D :D