Birth time

This Joy of Satan group is for discussion of and learning astrology.
For more information:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... URCAS.html
FlamingRedRose666

Birth time

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:43 pm

I wanted to ask to be more sure: It counts you as being born only when you are out of your mother with the placenta off or still with it, but out of the mother??

I hope I made sense.
HAIL ALL OF THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!

"He, who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN." - Lord Hael

Ol argedco luciftias

Re: Birth time

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:14 pm

Your body out of your mother, placenta doesn't matter that isn't your body. Usually this happens pretty quickly so either way I don't think it would really make a difference anyway. I haven't heard of mothers waiting around after giving birth with placenta still in them for long enough to change the astrology alignments. This is also the exact moment when your soul actually enters into your body, the moment when you are being born.

Ghost in the Machine

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:03 pm

Our natal charts only take affect on the day that we exit the womb, so I would believe it only counts as born once the offspring has officially been birthed. I speculate it may have something to do with feminine energy with the womb and vagina but I have yet to be spiritually knowledgeable about such things.
"Delight in what you create, and delight in what you destroy."
- Satan

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:37 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Your body out of your mother, placenta doesn't matter that isn't your body. Usually this happens pretty quickly so either way I don't think it would really make a difference anyway. I haven't heard of mothers waiting around after giving birth with placenta still in them for long enough to change the astrology alignments. This is also the exact moment when your soul actually enters into your body, the moment when you are being born.
That’s not right, the soul enters the body around on the 3rd month of pregnancy as said by Hoodedcobra.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:16 am

Aha! I knew that my intuition was right and you guys just proved it!!!

Thank you!!! :)

"He, who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN." - Lord Hael

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:24 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Your body out of your mother, placenta doesn't matter that isn't your body. Usually this happens pretty quickly so either way I don't think it would really make a difference anyway. I haven't heard of mothers waiting around after giving birth with placenta still in them for long enough to change the astrology alignments. This is also the exact moment when your soul actually enters into your body, the moment when you are being born.
That’s not right, the soul enters the body around on the 3rd month of pregnancy as said by Hoodedcobra.

Could you provide the source of his such words?

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:27 pm

FlamingRedRose666 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

Sorrey can’t find it, but I remember these were his exact words, maybe someone who read this too can confirm it?
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Valontuoja

Postby Valontuoja » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:48 pm

Aquarius wrote:
FlamingRedRose666 wrote:
Aquarius wrote:That’s not right, the soul enters the body around on the 3rd month of pregnancy as said by Hoodedcobra.

Sorrey can’t find it, but I remember these were his exact words, maybe someone who read this too can confirm it?

Closest I could find: "Babies always have 'souls' in the sense of the fetus, sort of like lifeforce. The 7 chakra system grows gradually over pregnancy, around half of which, a soul can also incarnate into the fetus to be born."

https://web.archive.org/web/20170504013 ... tml#p96825

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:37 pm

Valontuoja wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
FlamingRedRose666 wrote:

Closest I could find: "Babies always have 'souls' in the sense of the fetus, sort of like lifeforce. The 7 chakra system grows gradually over pregnancy, around half of which, a soul can also incarnate into the fetus to be born."

thanks bro:)

Adolf Hitler

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:03 pm

Here Mageson said
"Its stated in the ancient texts the soul descends into the womb just at the moment of birth and this has to do with your birth chart and why its the way it is."
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.ph ... 11&p=43676

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:05 pm

Valontuoja wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
FlamingRedRose666 wrote:

Thank you. So the theory of the soul entering the body 3 months later is wrong.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:46 pm

I must’e read wrong:/

Adolf Hitler

HPS Shannon

Postby HPS Shannon » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:51 pm

FlamingRedRose666 wrote:
Valontuoja wrote:
Aquarius wrote: Sorrey can’t find it, but I remember these were his exact words, maybe someone who read this too can confirm it?

It is more likely that the soul enters the body at birth, when the child takes the first breath. As was stated by HP Mageson. That is why the time of birth is relevant. "Life is in the breath" as the Daemon Thoth said.

Even in relation to Palmistry,when the a baby is born, it takes the first breath and the hands are usually opened and positioned in a way as if the hand is being activated (the life force coming into the body through the finger tips) because of the soul entering the body. The hand reflects the person's soul and psychological make-up.

HP HoodedCobra is right about the child being "alive" while in the womb but this is not the same as the child being born at a certain time in life since the soul comes into the body once the first breath is taken. A fetus is alive in the womb but not conscious and alive like a child born.

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:00 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
FlamingRedRose666 wrote:
Valontuoja wrote:Closest I could find: "Babies always have 'souls' in the sense of the fetus, sort of like lifeforce. The 7 chakra system grows gradually over pregnancy, around half of which, a soul can also incarnate into the fetus to be born."

It is more likely that the soul enters the body at birth, when the child takes the first breath. As was stated by HP Mageson. That is why the time of birth is relevant. "Life is in the breath" as the Daemon Thoth said.

Even in relation to Palmistry,when the a baby is born, it takes the first breath and the hands are usually opened and positioned in a way as if the hand is being activated (the life force coming into the body through the finger tips) because of the soul entering the body. The hand reflects the person's soul and psychological make-up.

HP HoodedCobra is right about the child being "alive" while in the womb but this is not the same as the child being born at a certain time in life since the soul comes into the body once the first breath is taken. A fetus is alive in the womb but not conscious and alive like a child born.

Oh I see.

Thank you for explaining this.

darkmonkey666

Postby darkmonkey666 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:07 am

This may be unrelated and I dont at all mean to change topics but I have been curious about this for a long time and am a little confused how does reincarnation happen. Is it automatic or is there some process a soul must initiate or does Satan or a God(ess) do this for everyone or the enemy for their souls. How would any average person in today's world with so little or no spiritual knowledge figure out how to do it. Can someone immediately reincarnate after death or switch bodies with someone so as not to go through death or just for kicks or any other reason they want like I have heard claimed some places that last part may sound dumb but I dont fully understand it.

Thanks if you can point me to an article on it or explain it.

SdD

Postby SdD » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:10 pm

so it's not the moment of the pat on the ass…
Hun :ugeek:

luis

Postby luis » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:21 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
FlamingRedRose666 wrote:
Valontuoja wrote:Closest I could find: "Babies always have 'souls' in the sense of the fetus, sort of like lifeforce. The 7 chakra system grows gradually over pregnancy, around half of which, a soul can also incarnate into the fetus to be born."

I know that this is somewhat a old message but reading it thought about something. We have different bodies right? The part of the soul were our personality is it's probabily get reincarnated like you said HPS at the moment of birth but the other part of the soul that many do not have because they are not spirituality advanced and so they don't get to keep their astral body with them it get created in the womb.

So the part of the soul with our personality get reincarnated at the birth while the other bodies get created while in the womb. This is my theory.

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:25 am

SdD wrote:so it's not the moment of the pat on the ass…
Hun :ugeek:

Why would it be, when it was the jews who started that, beating the newborn infant on it's backside to make it scream. Fucking kikes :x A newborn infant needs nurturing, not a beating as soon as it comes out of the womb. Think of the psychological damage this would cause.

Sorry for the digression, but the way newborns are treated now thanks to the kikes is infuriating.

Timothytroks

Birth time

Postby Timothytroks » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:41 pm

I also was born on the cusp and was recently given my natal chart as a gift for my birthday. В It is astounding how accurate it is really. Certainly, some parts are just not as dead on as others. В But, it made a huge difference knowing the time and place of my birth and sure explained a lot about me that I had always wondered why.

luis

Postby luis » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:31 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
FlamingRedRose666 wrote:

In another thread HP HoodedCobra explained to me that both theory are right, at the third month the Astral body is created and some other part of the soul then at the moment of birth the soul were the personality is get reincarnated in the baby but the other part of the soul start to get created at the third month.