Introducing a Mala app(for every working)

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

Cacique Satanás
Posts: 295

Introducing a Mala app(for every working)

Postby Cacique Satanás » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:41 pm

Hello people, if you have been having issues counting the amount of mantras or repetitions of RTR's paragraphs then here is the app you will need.

"Rudraksh mala elite"

Image

If there is a mantra you are repeating then you add it by clicking on the diskette icon(PD: the mantras lenght is 16 characters as maximum,short version planetary mantras work)

Image
If you add several short mantras then you can check and recite them again by clicking on "Select prayer"

Image

If you are going to recite a mantra just 1 time,2 times or how many times you wish to recite it then click on "Number of beads" and write the number you wish(the app will notify you once you reached the desired amount of recitations)

Have a enjoyable experience!
88

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 490

Re: Introducing a Mala app(for every working)

Postby Jack » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:02 am

Cacique Satanás wrote:Hello people, if you have been having issues counting the amount of mantras or repetitions of RTR's paragraphs then here is the app you will need.

"Rudraksh mala elite"

Image

If there is a mantra you are repeating then you add it by clicking on the diskette icon(PD: the mantras lenght is 16 characters as maximum,short version planetary mantras work)

Image
If you add several short mantras then you can check and recite them again by clicking on "Select prayer"

Image

If you are going to recite a mantra just 1 time,2 times or how many times you wish to recite it then click on "Number of beads" and write the number you wish(the app will notify you once you reached the desired amount of recitations)

Have a enjoyable experience!
88

Nice.
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen.

Email me at ,
[email protected]

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Grin
Posts: 40

Re: Introducing a Mala app(for every working)

Postby Grin » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:27 am

Is there a link to this app? Nice job by the way
Have a great day and Hail Satan!!! ⛧

Cacique Satanás
Posts: 295

Re: Introducing a Mala app(for every working)

Postby Cacique Satanás » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:56 pm

Grin wrote:Is there a link to this app? Nice job by the way

Playstore :D

User avatar
Larissa666
Posts: 578
Location: Earth, Satan's Kingdom

Re: Introducing a Mala app(for every working)

Postby Larissa666 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:48 pm

Is there for iOS?
People who do not respect themselves do not deserve my respect either.

Sinistra
Posts: 610
Contact:

Re: Introducing a Mala app(for every working)

Postby Sinistra » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:36 pm

It's very easy to count with fingers one hand counts up to 12 (4x3 finger pads, using the thumb to mark it) the other counts multiples of 12, move that thumb one pad per dozen done.
9x12=108 which is 3 full fingers on your hand counting the dozens
108x2 =216
I do this for basically everything AOP, workings etc it's the fastest method and no props required which is very useful when you are out of home.
The only difficulty I had was with SATANAMA which uses the fingers already

luis
Posts: 1585

Re: Introducing a Mala app(for every working)

Postby luis » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:53 pm

Sinistra wrote:It's very easy to count with fingers one hand counts up to 12 (4x3 finger pads, using the thumb to mark it) the other counts multiples of 12, move that thumb one pad per dozen done.
9x12=108 which is 3 full fingers on your hand counting the dozens
108x2 =216
I do this for basically everything AOP, workings etc it's the fastest method and no props required which is very useful when you are out of home.
The only difficulty I had was with SATANAMA which uses the fingers already

This app is probabily useful for the square's and Satanama. I use the hands for other workings too but for the square's to be 100% sure that the count is right i think this app will be useful. There are many simple counting app on the PlayStore too.

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 1284
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Introducing a Mala app(for every working)

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:07 am

If you have a guitar or bass, you can count by the frets. Has either 22 or 24. So break it down into multiples of the frets, and do the remainder first. Like 108, you do 4.5 times down the neck. Or for 54, start at the 6th fret, then do 2 more sets of the whole neck. Use the frets like beads. One great benefit with this is using an instriment neck repeatedly to count in positive magic workings both makes you subconsciously memorize the locations of each fret so you don't need to look when you're playing, and fills the instrument with huge magical power in total connection to your soul. Instruments I did this with, playing with them after led to such a powerful increase in both creativity and skill which is somewhat limited to the specific instrument. Like on a normal one you're holding it not really sure what to play just sitting there, but the magic one your fingers just start moving. Like the instrument is pulling the music out of you.

What I usually do is fingers, the 5 fingers plus the 4 spaces in between makes 9. So 1 finger, then leave it up and hold the next one up too so you have 2 fingers up, this is the space in between. Then put down the first so you moved onto the next finger completely. So its the 2nd finger, but its the 3rd space. So a full hand is exactly 9. This is easier than trying 3 different spaces on each finger because it would be so easy to slip and lose place. Easier to tell how many fingers you're holding up without slipping.
:mrgreen: :P :D Click my link: :D :P :mrgreen:
https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Books, videos, and articals to help you! :P
Image

User avatar
Grin
Posts: 40

Re: Introducing a Mala app(for every working)

Postby Grin » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:23 pm

Cacique Satanás wrote:
Grin wrote:Is there a link to this app? Nice job by the way

Playstore :D

I believe it's actually under the name Rudraksh Japa Mala. Yeah I found it, excited to try this out. Thanks!

Hail Satan and all the Gods! ⛧
Have a great day and Hail Satan!!! ⛧

Cacique Satanás
Posts: 295

Re: Introducing a Mala app(for every working)

Postby Cacique Satanás » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:31 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:If you have a guitar or bass, you can count by the frets. Has either 22 or 24. So break it down into multiples of the frets, and do the remainder first. Like 108, you do 4.5 times down the neck. Or for 54, start at the 6th fret, then do 2 more sets of the whole neck. Use the frets like beads. One great benefit with this is using an instriment neck repeatedly to count in positive magic workings both makes you subconsciously memorize the locations of each fret so you don't need to look when you're playing, and fills the instrument with huge magical power in total connection to your soul. Instruments I did this with, playing with them after led to such a powerful increase in both creativity and skill which is somewhat limited to the specific instrument. Like on a normal one you're holding it not really sure what to play just sitting there, but the magic one your fingers just start moving. Like the instrument is pulling the music out of you.

What I usually do is fingers, the 5 fingers plus the 4 spaces in between makes 9. So 1 finger, then leave it up and hold the next one up too so you have 2 fingers up, this is the space in between. Then put down the first so you moved onto the next finger completely. So its the 2nd finger, but its the 3rd space. So a full hand is exactly 9. This is easier than trying 3 different spaces on each finger because it would be so easy to slip and lose place. Easier to tell how many fingers you're holding up without slipping.


There are several ways to count but this Rudraksh japa mala will be really useful so you don't get distracted by counting the mantras and give a better focus to the working.

Cacique Satanás
Posts: 295

Re: Introducing a Mala app(for every working)

Postby Cacique Satanás » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:32 pm

Grin wrote:
Cacique Satanás wrote:
Grin wrote:Is there a link to this app? Nice job by the way

Playstore :D

I believe it's actually under the name Rudraksh Japa Mala. Yeah I found it, excited to try this out. Thanks!

Hail Satan and all the Gods! ⛧



I am glad you liked it, I hope this thread and app will be suggested to all members who have problem when counting the mantras.

User avatar
Grin
Posts: 40

Re: Introducing a Mala app(for every working)

Postby Grin » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:51 pm

Cacique Satanás wrote:
Grin wrote:
Cacique Satanás wrote:Playstore :D

I believe it's actually under the name Rudraksh Japa Mala. Yeah I found it, excited to try this out. Thanks!

Hail Satan and all the Gods! ⛧



I am glad you liked it, I hope this thread and app will be suggested to all members who have problem when counting the mantras.

Yeah I'll definitely recommend it
Have a great day and Hail Satan!!! ⛧

Cacique Satanás
Posts: 295

Re: Introducing a Mala app(for every working)

Postby Cacique Satanás » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:08 am

Grin wrote:
Cacique Satanás wrote:
Grin wrote:I believe it's actually under the name Rudraksh Japa Mala. Yeah I found it, excited to try this out. Thanks!

Hail Satan and all the Gods! ⛧



I am glad you liked it, I hope this thread and app will be suggested to all members who have problem when counting the mantras.

Yeah I'll definitely recommend it

Thank you, let's help more Satanists with this easy to use app :)

User avatar
mymoney1z
Posts: 31
Location: African

Re: Introducing a Mala app(for every working)

Postby mymoney1z » Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:30 pm

This app is very good but you can still loose focus when using any counting material. The trick is to do it as if you are doing void meditation and this apply to all working.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FRH04X and 22 guests