A World War?

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
AlexElPM
Posts: 6
Location: Spain

A World War?

Postby AlexElPM » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:21 pm

From what I've seen, it's a topic that has been talked about in JoS. It is rumored that a new world war is approaching, and if you have knowledge and you are what many people call "being conspiranoid", you probably know that it's something related to satanism.

Do you think that a world war can happen? With Satan we're protected.

HailVictory88
Posts: 166

Re: A World War?

Postby HailVictory88 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:00 am

Keep fighting and we can avoid it. Keep up with the RTR schedule (as of today, October 10, 2018, we are doing the Final RTR, so focus on that one. You probably know this, just making sure.)

User avatar
Jack The GOOD guy
Posts: 323

Re: A World War?

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:08 pm

A world war can happen. Its the brutal truth that there is a possibility we're working so hard to prevent. The US on this date (10-10-2018) famed to be the date of the October collapse warned by the Rothschild's in their 1980's something economist magazine to be the date the world economy starts collapsing in an hyperinflationary fire which they hope to emerge in a new one world currency.
Image
the stock market hit 52 weeks low. They're talking about a correction. Guess what its recession. Trumps tariffs, massive global and national debt, the war in the middle East, the antagonism against Iran, Russia and China. It'll all amount to something.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXXEt8J9NRA
Guess what ? The only way to avoid a recession is a war economy. Then shit really hits the fan. It happened during the great depression, in 1980 when a group of Arabs took out their stocks and the war on sadam Hussein and the war on terror started, in 2001 , in 2008 and now its just the beginning.
Hopefully nothing apocalyptic will happen. The last time they tried this, it resulted in Hitler. Let's hope for the same kind now that there's an organization providing spiritual backing to end the pests.
Image
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.


Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

AlexElPM
Posts: 6
Location: Spain

Re: A World War?

Postby AlexElPM » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:57 pm

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:A world war can happen. Its the brutal truth that there is a possibility we're working so hard to prevent. The US on this date (10-10-2018) famed to be the date of the October collapse warned by the Rothschild's in their 1980's something economist magazine to be the date the world economy starts collapsing in an hyperinflationary fire which they hope to emerge in a new one world currency.
Image
the stock market hit 52 weeks low. They're talking about a correction. Guess what its recession. Trumps tariffs, massive global and national debt, the war in the middle East, the antagonism against Iran, Russia and China. It'll all amount to something.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXXEt8J9NRA
Guess what ? The only way to avoid a recession is a war economy. Then shit really hits the fan. It happened during the great depression, in 1980 when a group of Arabs took out their stocks and the war on sadam Hussein and the war on terror started, in 2001 , in 2008 and now its just the beginning.
Hopefully nothing apocalyptic will happen. The last time they tried this, it resulted in Hitler. Let's hope for the same kind now that there's an organization providing spiritual backing to end the pests.



Do you believe in the prophecies of Nostradamus?

Persistenceiskey
Posts: 49

Re: A World War?

Postby Persistenceiskey » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:44 pm

AlexElPM wrote:
Jack The GOOD guy wrote:A world war can happen. Its the brutal truth that there is a possibility we're working so hard to prevent. The US on this date (10-10-2018) famed to be the date of the October collapse warned by the Rothschild's in their 1980's something economist magazine to be the date the world economy starts collapsing in an hyperinflationary fire which they hope to emerge in a new one world currency. <br class=" stefanvdnight">Image<br class=" stefanvdnight">the stock market hit 52 weeks low. They're talking about a correction. Guess what its recession. Trumps tariffs, massive global and national debt, the war in the middle East, the antagonism against Iran, Russia and China. It'll all amount to something.<br class=" stefanvdnight">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXXEt8J9NRA<br class=" stefanvdnight">Guess what ? The only way to avoid a recession is a war economy. Then shit really hits the fan. It happened during the great depression, in 1980 when a group of Arabs took out their stocks and the war on sadam Hussein and the war on terror started, in 2001 , in 2008 and now its just the beginning. <br class=" stefanvdnight">Hopefully nothing apocalyptic will happen. The last time they tried this, it resulted in Hitler. Let's hope for the same kind now that there's an organization providing spiritual backing to end the pests.
<br class=" stefanvdnight"><br class=" stefanvdnight"><br class=" stefanvdnight">Do you believe in the prophecies of Nostradamus?


There were entire RTR schedules dedicated to stopping another world war. The RTR's stopped and are stopping wars. There is no point in the fear-mongering of ''another world war could happen'' That'll just put people in paranoid mode and keep them scared. Just keep doing RTR's and everything will be fine.

Nostradamus predictions are corruption

User avatar
Jack The GOOD guy
Posts: 323

Re: A World War?

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:26 am

AlexElPM wrote:
Jack The GOOD guy wrote:A world war can happen. Its the brutal truth that there is a possibility we're working so hard to prevent. The US on this date (10-10-2018) famed to be the date of the October collapse warned by the Rothschild's in their 1980's something economist magazine to be the date the world economy starts collapsing in an hyperinflationary fire which they hope to emerge in a new one world currency.
Image
the stock market hit 52 weeks low. They're talking about a correction. Guess what its recession. Trumps tariffs, massive global and national debt, the war in the middle East, the antagonism against Iran, Russia and China. It'll all amount to something.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXXEt8J9NRA
Guess what ? The only way to avoid a recession is a war economy. Then shit really hits the fan. It happened during the great depression, in 1980 when a group of Arabs took out their stocks and the war on sadam Hussein and the war on terror started, in 2001 , in 2008 and now its just the beginning.
Hopefully nothing apocalyptic will happen. The last time they tried this, it resulted in Hitler. Let's hope for the same kind now that there's an organization providing spiritual backing to end the pests.



Do you believe in the prophecies of Nostradamus?

Of course not.
Image
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.


Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Jack The GOOD guy
Posts: 323

Re: A World War?

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:33 am

Persistenceiskey wrote:
AlexElPM wrote:
Jack The GOOD guy wrote:A world war can happen. Its the brutal truth that there is a possibility we're working so hard to prevent. The US on this date (10-10-2018) famed to be the date of the October collapse warned by the Rothschild's in their 1980's something economist magazine to be the date the world economy starts collapsing in an hyperinflationary fire which they hope to emerge in a new one world currency. <br class=" stefanvdnight">Image<br class=" stefanvdnight">the stock market hit 52 weeks low. They're talking about a correction. Guess what its recession. Trumps tariffs, massive global and national debt, the war in the middle East, the antagonism against Iran, Russia and China. It'll all amount to something.<br class=" stefanvdnight">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXXEt8J9NRA<br class=" stefanvdnight">Guess what ? The only way to avoid a recession is a war economy. Then shit really hits the fan. It happened during the great depression, in 1980 when a group of Arabs took out their stocks and the war on sadam Hussein and the war on terror started, in 2001 , in 2008 and now its just the beginning. <br class=" stefanvdnight">Hopefully nothing apocalyptic will happen. The last time they tried this, it resulted in Hitler. Let's hope for the same kind now that there's an organization providing spiritual backing to end the pests.
<br class=" stefanvdnight"><br class=" stefanvdnight"><br class=" stefanvdnight">Do you believe in the prophecies of Nostradamus?


There were entire RTR schedules dedicated to stopping another world war. The RTR's stopped and are stopping wars. There is no point in the fear-mongering of ''another world war could happen'' That'll just put people in paranoid mode and keep them scared. Just keep doing RTR's and everything will be fine.

Nostradamus predictions are corruption

I'm just stating the writing on the wall. I'm not sure how paranoia and fear mongering are derived from recent news but I guess its the perspective of the readers who interprets it that way. Actually this is the best reason to continue to press on doing the rtrs, because there's no alternative. The hardest we did rtrs were when times were rough. Everything will be fine just brings compliancy and negligence. You should never stop the fight and you should be able to face imminent danger head on and fight harder. I have been doing the rtrs since whenever and I've seen what it accomplishes. That's why I said now that we have spiritual backing in the last sentence. Re read my answer and see the historical, economic and governmental context of what I wrote and how it ties into our cause.
Also read HPmagesons article on this topic ,
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12823
Image
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.


Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Persistenceiskey
Posts: 49

Re: A World War?

Postby Persistenceiskey » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:30 pm

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:I'm just stating the writing on the wall. I'm not sure how paranoia and fear mongering are derived from recent news but I guess its the perspective of the readers who interprets it that way. Actually this is the best reason to continue to press on doing the rtrs, because there's no alternative. The hardest we did rtrs were when times were rough. Everything will be fine just brings compliancy and negligence. You should never stop the fight and you should be able to face imminent danger head on and fight harder. I have been doing the rtrs since whenever and I've seen what it accomplishes. That's why I said now that we have spiritual backing in the last sentence. Re read my answer and see the historical, economic and governmental context of what I wrote and how it ties into our cause.
Also read HPmagesons article on this topic ,
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... =5&t=12823


As it's been already stated they are panicking and are in desperation mode. I never said anything the like of 'stop fighting' quite the contrary. Trying to be wise for the sake of being wise instead of for the sake of sharing information will not get you anywhere.

User avatar
Jack The GOOD guy
Posts: 323

Re: A World War?

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:42 am

Persistenceiskey wrote:
Jack The GOOD guy wrote:I'm just stating the writing on the wall. I'm not sure how paranoia and fear mongering are derived from recent news but I guess its the perspective of the readers who interprets it that way. Actually this is the best reason to continue to press on doing the rtrs, because there's no alternative. The hardest we did rtrs were when times were rough. Everything will be fine just brings compliancy and negligence. You should never stop the fight and you should be able to face imminent danger head on and fight harder. I have been doing the rtrs since whenever and I've seen what it accomplishes. That's why I said now that we have spiritual backing in the last sentence. Re read my answer and see the historical, economic and governmental context of what I wrote and how it ties into our cause.
Also read HPmagesons article on this topic ,
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12823


As it's been already stated they are panicking and are in desperation mode. I never said anything the like of 'stop fighting' quite the contrary. Trying to be wise for the sake of being wise instead of for the sake of sharing information will not get you anywhere.


The one who replied without seeing the context of which I referred from history,fact and sermons was you so who's being wise for the sake of being wise here ? I never said you said "stop fighting". If you put out statements for everyone to read, it can be interpreted in various ways. As you interpreted my post as fear mongering, it shows the paradigm of lense through which your filtering out information.read magesons sermon and study the great depression and Hitlers rise to power, fractional reserve banking, loan sharking and related economic terms which brought about the collapse. Study peter Schiff's and Nomi prints books to gain more perspective. Don't reply for the sake of replying. We are all here to advance in insight and knowledge.
Image
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.


Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], luis and 5 guests