Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Dahaarkan

Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Dahaarkan » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:16 pm

Hello everyone, I've started to work on a little something to help out new people with visualization, and I'd like opinions. To make a quick test I animated the first step of the RAUM meditation, and I'd like you to have a look and tell me what you think.

Please note was made sort of in a rush (you might notice words jump out of position a bit) and probably other details could be wrong. This is not representative of a "final product". But I'd like to know what you guys think, is this helpful?

I can get several of these done if people find them useful.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

HauptSturm

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby HauptSturm » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:25 am

looks nice. good job.
this would be very helpful for the merkaba meditation and also the yoga meditations.
this could even be posted on the JoS webpage.
"When you sacrifice for your community, then you can walk with your head held up high." - Adolf Hitler

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:38 am

Perfect! :D These will be a huge help to the new members! For a lot of people, reading a description doesn't help as much as seeing it does. Now maybe we won't need to have so many posts made asking simple questions they would have answered by reading the website.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

Coraxo

Postby Coraxo » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:20 am

It looks amazing!

I can already see some people putting your gifs in their signature.
Hail Satan!!!!

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:14 am

Looks good to me.
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Powstanie Pogańskie

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:21 pm

This'll be very helpful, it's easy for me to forget that the solar plexus chakra is pointed downward due to it being below the heart chakra. Excellent work.
Ognista Kasia i jej węże
poszły w gorę wieżę.
Wdychały światło, wydychały mądrości,
i wiedziały, że Weles jest z nimi.

Wojownicy Welesa, rozpostrzyjcie wasze skrzydła i śpiewajcie o waszych siłach! To jest nasz czas!

Dahaarkan

Finished RAUM gifs

Postby Dahaarkan » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:15 pm

Apparently someone really wanted me to get these done since for the first time in my life the alarm did not go off and I ended up with the rest of the morning to work on this.

Which of you has been struggling with RAUM meditation?

So here are the finished gifs (one for each step of the RAUM meditation):

I tend to overlook things so please feel free to post corrections or suggestions. Anyone is free to use these for any Satanic projects or websites. I have not yet decided what to do next, but I'll likely follow up with some of the simpler meditations for newbies (as they need this kind of stuff more than experienced satanists). Suggestions are welcome.

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:39 pm

The way you did it is totally correct, but for step 2 it could be easier if it was a view of the back of the body. That way the right is on the right and the left is on the left. The way it is now someone could mix it up, since right looks like left and left looks like right. They have to see that it's a view of the front and mentally turn it around to match themself, a view from the back is already aligned to the viewer's body. Great job! I'm very excited for this project! :D
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

Zeffie of the Wind

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:46 pm

If you can do one for empowering/ breathing energy into the clairaudience points and clairvoyance points it would be wonderful. I remember when I first started out it was difficult to tell where each point was exactly especially for the clairaudience points. Same with the pineal gland.

Soaring Eagle 666

Re: Finished RAUM gifs

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:30 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:Apparently someone really wanted me to get these done since for the first time in my life the alarm did not go off and I ended up with the rest of the morning to work on this.

Which of you has been struggling with RAUM meditation?

So here are the finished gifs (one for each step of the RAUM meditation):

[img]
[img]
[img]

I tend to overlook things so please feel free to post corrections or suggestions. Anyone is free to use these for any Satanic projects or websites. I have not yet decided what to do next, but I'll likely follow up with some of the simpler meditations for newbies (as they need this kind of stuff more than experienced satanists). Suggestions are welcome.

They look beautiful! I double-checked them against the Raum Meditation page, and everything matches! This is a wonderful contribution. :D :ugeek:

If you want a suggestion, I believe one of the more verbose meditations is this:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nergy.html
If you have time, a gif would be very helpful! :)

One detail that really confused me as a newbie was the shape of chakras. I have some 3D graphics skills so I'd be happy to make chakra gifs. But before I spend the time, could you confirm that my understanding is correct? Are chakras shaped like Egyptian square pyramids, and is the heart chakra shaped like two pyramids with their points crossing?

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:35 pm

This is awesome! However, for step 3, it's the front pillar of the soul, in the front of the body, but you have the aura lighting up instead. Otherwise it's really helpful for newer people :)
Obliterate Saturn
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

2018 Calendar for Spiritual Satanists!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

"KNOWLEDGE IS THE FOUNDATION OF SATANISM!"
www.joyofsatan.org

Donovandal

Postby Donovandal » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:21 pm

For 3 step for lighting up the front body i suggest presenting the body or torso with head from side perspective and light out the front body in the same way like you did in second step clearly indicating that you need to lighting up your front side according to instructions, right now it's like you just lighting up your aura which is misleading.

You came up with very helpful and good idea, visual presentations is always more understandable than words, especially for new people or for those who have problems with English language.

Very good job indeed ;)

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:27 pm

Simple, but good animations. And excellent idea. This is something we need, Satanists creating and putting their creations into the world. Good job, brother.
We'll make the buckle melt on your bible belt.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:27 pm

I like it very much:)

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:37 pm

Lydia wrote:This is awesome! However, for step 3, it's the front pillar of the soul, in the front of the body, but you have the aura lighting up instead. Otherwise it's really helpful for newer people :)

Oops! Here is a messy fix.

I'm thinking a side view of the torso may be better for this step.

Thank you for pointing it out, like I said I sometimes overlook stuff :)

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:25 am

Well, since a picture paints a thousand words, that can help a lot, because many people learn by seeing and doing more than being told (hearing words and reading text).

I was going to say that you might want to add numbers, to indicate each step in the animated .gif, but you did already.

Maybe you could also add a ticker to make it easier to see the beginning and end of the animated .gif, like a beginning and end slide (few frames), as well, like in a presentation. i.e. after the animated .gif has loaded and you look at it, you might not see it from the beginning/first frame.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:32 am

Yeah, side view of the torso might be better for seeing it clearly, similar to step 2 for the sides. Great work on this though :)
Obliterate Saturn

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

www.joyofsatan.org

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:25 am

This seems very helpful and thoughtful :)
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:50 pm

First of all, thank you to everyone who is leaving feedback here, it is very appreciated!

Right now I've started work on something I feel is more important, as it has to do with the final RTR. HPS Maxine made a post about how to make the final RTR more powerful through visualization of the hebrew letters being destroyed, I'm going to see if I can make this easier for those who can't really visualize properly.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11667&p=38540#p38540
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:This is optional. Azazel gave me this. This also really helps in clearing one's soul of Hebrew curses.

The Jews have been cursing Gentiles for centuries.

After reciting each of the letters, visualize the letter, or if there is more than one variation of the letter, visualize each one separately.

The letter should be white to grey on a black background. Visualize the letter disintegrating to nothing until the entire background is totally black.
Then blot the letter/s out.

1. Recite the words for each letter
2. Visualize the letter or each letter in the case of more than one
3. Blot the letters out as usual

Here's a little preview of the very first letter of the RTR:

You may visualize all the letters being destroyed in this way for the time being. I will post all of them when they are done.

These are intended to help with visualization of hebrew letters being destroyed as you perform the final RTR. I am planning to make one for each letter. I will get back to updating the RAUM meditation gifs based on suggestions made here after this is done as I feel it's more important for the time being.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:15 pm

So this helps people who are visual learners? Amazing idea!
Quotes | Final RTR | How to Obliterate Saturn | Protective Sorcery | Books to find
I won't entertain any argument any longer.

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:54 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:First of all, thank you to everyone who is leaving feedback here, it is very appreciated!

Right now I've started work on something I feel is more important, as it has to do with the final RTR. HPS Maxine made a post about how to make the final RTR more powerful through visualization of the hebrew letters being destroyed, I'm going to see if I can make this easier for those who can't really visualize properly.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... 540#p38540
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:This is optional. Azazel gave me this. This also really helps in clearing one's soul of Hebrew curses.

The Jews have been cursing Gentiles for centuries.

After reciting each of the letters, visualize the letter, or if there is more than one variation of the letter, visualize each one separately.

The letter should be white to grey on a black background. Visualize the letter disintegrating to nothing until the entire background is totally black.
Then blot the letter/s out.

1. Recite the words for each letter
2. Visualize the letter or each letter in the case of more than one
3. Blot the letters out as usual

Here's a little preview of the very first letter of the RTR:

You may visualize all the letters being destroyed in this way for the time being. I will post all of them when they are done.

These are intended to help with visualization of hebrew letters being destroyed as you perform the final RTR. I am planning to make one for each letter. I will get back to updating the RAUM meditation gifs based on suggestions made here after this is done as I feel it's more important for the time being.

Excellent! I want this! Looking forward for the other letters. I can visualize the letters disintegrating in that way, but it usually takes longer for me to finish the RTR when I do that, so these gifs can actually help me visualize this faster.

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:58 pm

FancyMancy wrote:Maybe you could also add a ticker to make it easier to see the beginning and end of the animated .gif, like a beginning and end slide (few frames), as well, like in a presentation. i.e. after the animated .gif has loaded and you look at it, you might not see it from the beginning/first frame.

I don't think it's needed, these aren't supposed to replace the RAUM meditation instructions, but to be used with them. After reading the instructions and then looking at the gifs, it should make sense without needing a ticker.

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:20 pm

Ooooh Dahaarkan!

What a good idea! I love it!!! This is brilliant!
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

Powstanie Pogańskie

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:46 am

Dahaarkan wrote:Here's a little preview of the very first letter of the RTR:

It's fascinating, I've always visualized them fading away as white ash that just dissipates into the blackness, but literally just the night before I began visualizing them in a manner much like this, dulling out as it shatters to pieces, to black ashes. I'm very excited to see where you go with this new project.
Ognista Kasia i jej węże
poszły w gorę wieżę.
Wdychały światło, wydychały mądrości,
i wiedziały, że Weles jest z nimi.

Wojownicy Welesa, rozpostrzyjcie wasze skrzydła i śpiewajcie o waszych siłach! To jest nasz czas!

Dahaarkan

Final RTR - Hebrew letter destruction gifs

Postby Dahaarkan » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:44 pm

Here are the gifs for every hebrew letter in the final RTR. I recommend everyone who does not visualize the letters being destroyed to take a look and learn how to, this will make your RTR more powerful. Or at least focus on the gifs of the letters being destroyed after you vibrate. If you see anything out of place please be sure to point it out!

Image Image
-\\-
Image Image Image
-\\-
-\\-
-\\-
Image Image Image Image
-\\-
Image Image Image
-\\-
Image Image
-\\-
-\\-
Image Image Image Image
-\\-
Image Image
-\\-
-\\-
Image Image Image
-\\-
-\\-
Image Image
-\\-
-\\-
Image Image
-\\-
-\\-
-\\-
Image Image
-\\-
Image Image Image
-\\-
Image Image
-\\-
Image Image

And a thank you to everyone who is following this project. I will follow up with updates to the RAUM meditation gifs. I am not sure if these can be used as a replacement to rubbing the letters out with a marker (or with a program like MS Paint) so just keep doing that anyway unless clergy says otherwise.

Hail Satan!

Andevili666

Postby Andevili666 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:23 am

Nice. Very nicely done.

Tala

Postby Tala » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:08 am

Thanks for making these. I think my visualization of both these improved after seeing them a couple times.

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:05 pm

This is really awesome. Thank you! :D

I also wanted to say that it shouldn't be a replacement for blotting out the letters. After visualising the letters dissipate then afterwards blot out the letters.

Thanks again Dahaarkan.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Dypet Rod

Re: Final RTR - Hebrew letter destruction gifs

Postby Dypet Rod » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:56 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:Here are the gifs for every hebrew letter in the final RTR. I recommend everyone who does not visualize the letters being destroyed to take a look and learn how to, this will make your RTR more powerful. Or at least focus on the gifs of the letters being destroyed after you vibrate. If you see anything out of place please be sure to point it out!

Image Image
-\\-
Image Image Image
-\\-
-\\-
-\\-
Image Image Image Image
-\\-
Image Image Image
-\\-
Image Image
-\\-
-\\-
Image Image Image Image
-\\-
Image Image
-\\-
-\\-
Image Image Image
-\\-
-\\-
Image Image
-\\-
-\\-
Image Image
-\\-
-\\-
-\\-
Image Image
-\\-
Image Image Image
-\\-
Image Image
-\\-
Image Image

And a thank you to everyone who is following this project. I will follow up with updates to the RAUM meditation gifs. I am not sure if these can be used as a replacement to rubbing the letters out with a marker (or with a program like MS Paint) so just keep doing that anyway unless clergy says otherwise.

Hail Satan!

Thank you for this work! I will use this right away to strengthen my visualization of the letters disintegrating.

Hail Satan!

Dahaarkan

Final RTR - Hebrew letter destruction gifs (tiny fix)

Postby Dahaarkan » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:08 pm

Hey everyone, just making a very tiny update on the RTR gifs, I made a small mistake with the gif for the 15th set of vibrations, the hebrew letter does not disappear completely. Here is a fixed version:

If a mod could please edit the post and replace that gif with this one that would be cool

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:58 pm

Wow. These gifs could revolutionize the joyofsatan. I hope you make one for each meditation. You'll go down in joyofsatan history forever.
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Dahaarkan

RAUM med. GIFs update

Postby Dahaarkan » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:32 pm

Putting step 1 here again for the sake of keeping everything together.

Steps 2 and 3 updated based on feedback provided in this thread. Thank you again to everyone who has been leaving feedback!

Written guide for this meditation: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

I will follow up with an attempt at animating this: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... urses.html

I feel it's something important for everyone to learn to do effectively.

Jack The GOOD guy wrote:Wow. These gifs could revolutionize the joyofsatan. I hope you make one for each meditation. You'll go down in joyofsatan history forever.

I'll keep making them so long as I have access to a computer and time to get them done. No deadline on when every meditation is gonna be done though :lol:

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:50 pm

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:One detail that really confused me as a newbie was the shape of chakras. I have some 3D graphics skills so I'd be happy to make chakra gifs. But before I spend the time, could you confirm that my understanding is correct? Are chakras shaped like Egyptian square pyramids, and is the heart chakra shaped like two pyramids with their points crossing?

Chakras are more like a funnel or cup

ess

Postby ess » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:54 am

Very brilliant idea. Wish I had these when I first started.
Heil Satan!
Heil Vual!
https://discord.gg/anExTey

Soaring Eagle 666

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:13 am

Dahaarkan wrote:
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:One detail that really confused me as a newbie was the shape of chakras. I have some 3D graphics skills so I'd be happy to make chakra gifs. But before I spend the time, could you confirm that my understanding is correct? Are chakras shaped like Egyptian square pyramids, and is the heart chakra shaped like two pyramids with their points crossing?

Chakras are more like a funnel or cup

I'm glad I asked!

I made these two gifs based on that description. The camera rotates to reveal the 3D shape of the chakra:
Solar 666 Chakra:
Heart Chakra:
Are they accurate? :)

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:39 am

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:I'm glad I asked!

I made these two gifs based on that description. The camera rotates to reveal the 3D shape of the chakra:
Solar 666 Chakra:
Heart Chakra:

The way you did the heart chakra is different from how it looks in Dahaarkans gif. This isn't the first time I've seen people say it's one of These two way. Yours has the "pointy" parts connected while Darhaarkans has the "pointy" parts at the ends and connected at the base. I would like to know which way is the correct way. I was visualizing the way you did it for a while but for about a year now I've switched it how it shows in Dahaarkan's gif.

also, good job on the 3D pics. :)
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:51 pm

The heart chakra has the pointy bits pointed outwards to the upper and lower parts of the soul. It's different from the other chakras because it works as a connector

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:23 pm

Dahaarkan, you switched the 2nd step, you put EEE into left side and OOO into right. Step 3 looks great though.
Obliterate Saturn

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

www.joyofsatan.org

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:26 pm

Btw, maybe put the RTR images into a separate thread with a title clearly stating what it is, so that it is easy to find. It's not like spamming these in a few posts is a bad thing ;)
Obliterate Saturn

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

www.joyofsatan.org

Lydia

Postby Lydia » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:27 pm

Lydia wrote:Dahaarkan, you switched the 2nd step, you put EEE into left side and OOO into right. Step 3 looks great though.

Ignore this, I just now noticed you specified that it is from the back view, my bad.

(Sorry for my cute owl face spamming this thread lol)
Obliterate Saturn

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1624

www.joyofsatan.org

Soaring Eagle 666

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:23 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:The heart chakra has the pointy bits pointed outwards to the upper and lower parts of the soul. It's different from the other chakras because it works as a connector

Is the green glow in the region of intersection only? If so, should the pointy bits be visualized as white? (Like in your RAUM gif.)

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:39 pm

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:Is the green glow in the region of intersection only? If so, should the pointy bits be visualized as white? (Like in your RAUM gif.)

The glowy energy of the chakra is all around the chakra, this goes for all chakras not just the heart. I have the outline in white to represent the shape properly, but the whole thing is a vibrant, intense green color. I personally visualize this way to get a feel for the chakra and direct energy at it, and then work with feel from there.

You can simply connect the shapes you have here to form sort of a diamond shape I think that works as a representation of the heart chakra.

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:42 pm

Lydia wrote:Sorry for my cute owl face spamming this thread lol

Your cute owl face is very appreciated on this thread sister

Dahaarkan

Aura Cleaning visualization gif

Postby Dahaarkan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:57 pm

This one was a bit of a headache to make. But here it is:

This is an animated gif of the aura cleaning steps from this: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... urses.html

Please read the rest of the steps to learn how to direct the negative energies back to the senders.

As always, any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Tala

Postby Tala » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:41 pm

I was wondering for the raum meditation if there was a reason the chakras are different sizes? For example the solar is much bigger than the rest while the sacral is slightly bigger than the base.

dragon bleu 666

Postby dragon bleu 666 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:52 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:This one was a bit of a headache to make. But here it is:

This is an animated gif of the aura cleaning steps from this: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... urses.html

Please read the rest of the steps to learn how to direct the negative energies back to the senders.

As always, any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Extremely useful and well made , thanks a lot !

though on this one personnally i am visualizing the ball of light becoming darker and darker ( like it's drawing negative energy into the ball ) and then i put this ball ( who is now even black) at my side and then i make an other ball.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:02 pm

hailourtruegod wrote:
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:I'm glad I asked!

Solar 666 Chakra:
Heart Chakra:

The way you did the heart chakra is different from how it looks in Dahaarkans gif. This isn't the first time I've seen people say it's one of These two way. Yours has the "pointy" parts connected while Darhaarkans has the "pointy" parts at the ends and connected at the base. I would like to know which way is the correct way. I was visualizing the way you did it for a while but for about a year now I've switched it how it shows in Dahaarkan's gif.

also, good job on the 3D pics. :)

but the solar plexus chakra is pointing up,its supposed to point down.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:05 pm

by the way its a good post,you really did a great job

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:23 pm

Tala wrote:I was wondering for the raum meditation if there was a reason the chakras are different sizes? For example the solar is much bigger than the rest while the sacral is slightly bigger than the base.

No other reason than my personal experience. When I focus on my solar chakra I feel more intense and warm energy across most the mid area of my torso, for other chakras I feel the energies are more condensed and I feel their energies across a smaller area in comparison.

None of these are going to be 100% accurate representations by the way. But I can make the solar chakra smaller if you guys think it's better though.

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:44 pm

dragon bleu 666 wrote:Extremely useful and well made , thanks a lot !

though on this one personnally i am visualizing the ball of light becoming darker and darker ( like it's drawing negative energy into the ball ) and then i put this ball ( who is now even black) at my side and then i make an other ball.

Whatever works for you is fine, so long as you get the pollution off your soul :)