How to know if you're a Jew?

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com

Moderator: HP Mageson666

AstralSnowfall666

How to know if you're a Jew?

Postby AstralSnowfall666 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:12 am

I am very worried that I might be a Jew. I have a bigger nose and apparently some Germans told my dad that my last name sounds like a german last name that A jew would have had (it's "Isensee"). I don't have the hooknose and by mom's side is Anglo-saxon. My hair is naturally a "dirty blonde" so that gives me some hope but I do have brown eyes. I know that traditionally your mother has to be a Jew but I don't know if that even matters outside of orthodox Judaism.

I am very dedicated to Father Enki. I do rituals (including RTRs) and meditation every night and I'm getting in to the practice of yoga. I don't know what I would do with myself if I found out I'm a kike. I want to be pure and worthy in the eyes of Lord Lucifer.

If anyone has information on a free way to learn about your family tree/ancestry I would be beyond grateful.
Best wishes to all of you
Hail Satan

HailMotherLilith

Re: How to know if you're a Jew?

Postby HailMotherLilith » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:23 am

The all familiar psychic attack from the enemy.

https://www.gentilenation.com/how-to-id ... a-jew.html
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:00 pm

AstralSnowfall666 wrote:I am very worried that I might be a Jew. I have a bigger nose and apparently some Germans told my dad that my last name sounds like a german last name that A jew would have had (it's "Isensee"). I don't have the hooknose and by mom's side is Anglo-saxon. My hair is naturally a "dirty blonde" so that gives me some hope but I do have brown eyes. I know that traditionally your mother has to be a Jew but I don't know if that even matters outside of orthodox Judaism.

I am very dedicated to Father Enki. I do rituals (including RTRs) and meditation every night and I'm getting in to the practice of yoga. I don't know what I would do with myself if I found out I'm a kike. I want to be pure and worthy in the eyes of Lord Lucifer.

If anyone has information on a free way to learn about your family tree/ancestry I would be beyond grateful.
Hail Satan

Those thoughts come from the enemy do not pay attention to them !I was thinking about myself to but come on now !If you do not hate gentiles ,hoy talk with our gods and have all the seven chakras that we the gentiles have how can you be a Jew!They are idiot thoughts!Do a lot to e more meditation and do many repetitions of final ritual!Those thoughts would be. A problem with!It took me about a weak stop thinking those thoughts but then I wasn't meditate every day and we didn't have the final ritual then so for you it will take only a couple of days to stop thinking such idiot thinks!

Soaring Eagle 666

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:13 pm

AstralSnowfall666 wrote:I am very worried that I might be a Jew. I have a bigger nose and apparently some Germans told my dad that my last name sounds like a german last name that A jew would have had (it's "Isensee"). I don't have the hooknose and by mom's side is Anglo-saxon. My hair is naturally a "dirty blonde" so that gives me some hope but I do have brown eyes. I know that traditionally your mother has to be a Jew but I don't know if that even matters outside of orthodox Judaism.

Hail Satan

The "Am I Jewish" attack is one of the enemy's favorites. If you didn't feel sick while dedicating or doing RTRs, then you're not a jew. Satanic rituals and meditation feel very unnatural to the jewish soul. If you've made it this far, you're not jewish. Let me say it again: YOU'RE NOT JEWISH! :D

Enemy astral entities want to convince you that you're jewish to stop you from doing RTRs.

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:21 pm

Hail Satan

But if you have had one good experience with Satan and the gods or for coming here, then you're not a kike. :) Maybe, try asking the gods yourself and tell us what reaction you get. Or just do an Othala working so you can confirm through the results on your own.

Hope this helps.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html
[>> Get stronger until whatever you do works <<]

Fall down 100, get up 1000 or up.

Chew 666 gum, reverse joobroo alphabet and become better everyday.

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:41 pm

Eat moar porc and listen to Biilly Idolz

AstralSnowfall666

Postby AstralSnowfall666 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:43 am

Thanks everyone, you're right. I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have in Spiritual Satanism if I was a Jew. I appreciate the help, I feel much better about it. Hails!

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:34 am

If someone drops a nickel in the desert and you look for it for forty years you might be a jew.

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:30 am

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:

Hail Satan

The "Am I Jewish" attack is one of the enemy's favorites. If you didn't feel sick while dedicating or doing RTRs, then you're not a jew. Satanic rituals and meditation feel very unnatural to the jewish soul. If you've made it this far, you're not jewish. Let me say it again: YOU'RE NOT JEWISH! :D

Enemy astral entities want to convince you that you're jewish to stop you from doing RTRs.

Sometimes this attack makes as still feel sick even when we are doing the rituals!When I get attacked first time with this curse I believed so !such that I was a Jew that when I was doing the I wanted to vomit!Fortunately one day that my xian parents went for shopping I did very much repetitions of Shema and 72 names RTR that I felt ok !It was quiten a beautiful feeling I felt a thousand kilos went away from me!

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:46 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:If someone drops a nickel in the desert and you look for it for forty years you might be a jew.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do you want to kill me by laughter lol
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:50 am

HP Mageson666 wrote:If someone drops a nickel in the desert and you look for it for forty years you might be a jew.
Lol!!

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:51 pm

It's time for another round

Just a normal day in the life of Shlomo Shekelberg

Jonathon

Postby Jonathon » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:48 am

Have you tried a DNA test? Someone like 23andme.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:12 am

That place is run by jews and its come out they fuck with DNA tests of White People.

alek

Postby alek » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:34 pm

Astral enemy entities have screwed with me the first thing it said to me was "Jew" (calling me a jew) so go figure.
Satan cares about me and so do the other gods so hell no, you're not jewish because we wouldn't talk to a mischling either.
I live to defeat the enemy