I need some help

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com

Moderator: HP Mageson666

User avatar
Mikasaxx
Posts: 9

I need some help

Postby Mikasaxx » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:09 am

On Lugnasadh my guardian came to my room and that day I've found a white feather in my room.Then I put it in my altar. One day later, I found another white feather but this was smaller than other one. Birds are rarely flies here. What do you guys think?
Meaning of life is healing yourself and universe

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 155

Re: I need some help

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:01 pm

Mikasaxx wrote:On Lugnasadh my guardian came to my room and that day I've found a white feather in my room.Then I put it in my altar. One day later, I found another white feather but this was smaller than other one. Birds are rarely flies here. What do you guys think?

Without knowing any more, I see two possibilities. Either it's a sign for you that has special meaning to you, or someone has been snooping around in your room and dropped feathers. Do you know anyone who wears clothing with white feathers and might be unfriendly toward Satanists?

User avatar
Mikasaxx
Posts: 9

Re: I need some help

Postby Mikasaxx » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:12 pm

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Mikasaxx wrote:On Lugnasadh my guardian came to my room and that day I've found a white feather in my room.Then I put it in my altar. One day later, I found another white feather but this was smaller than other one. Birds are rarely flies here. What do you guys think?

Without knowing any more, I see two possibilities. Either it's a sign for you that has special meaning to you, or someone has been snooping around in your room and dropped feathers. Do you know anyone who wears clothing with white feathers and might be unfriendly toward Satanists?


No I don't know anyone who wears clothing with white feathers that's why I'm surprised
Meaning of life is healing yourself and universe

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 812
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: I need some help

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:01 pm

It was done to be a sign for you to notice, and it worked you noticed it and assumed correctly that it's a sign from your guardian.
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

User avatar
Mikasaxx
Posts: 9

Re: I need some help

Postby Mikasaxx » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:28 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:It was done to be a sign for you to notice, and it worked you noticed it and assumed correctly that it's a sign from your guardian.


I agree with you. I can't see any other possibility.
Meaning of life is healing yourself and universe


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests