Healing crystals and the like

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

Ash

Healing crystals and the like

Postby Ash » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:38 am

Hi everybody. I apologise as I'm sure this topic has already been discussed but I couldn't find much on the forum other than a post about making a glove out of crystals and another which talked about making solar water and infusing with the power of crystals but didn't really give a lot of information.
I was wondering if any of you found the use of these crystals effective in workings and I was wondering if we had a forum or any kind of instructions or informations about it, I know I could look outside the jos but I felt it would be better to find answers within if at all possible.
Two things I wanted to do with crystals
1. I have some quartz and amythedt stones with engravings of the runes I wanted to vibrate the runes into each respective stone
2. I wanted to use my quartz/amethyst / selenite wands to help empower and open my chakras
Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated
A secondary question would be about lapis lazul. I dunno if this has much power or use but I read thst it is popular among rabbis and Jews so I just kinda stay away from it. If u have any input let me know
Satan does not want you to be "sorry"
He wants you to learn.
I shook hands with God... :twisted:

Νίκος

Re: Healing crystals and the like

Postby Νίκος » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:48 pm

Ash wrote:Hi everybody. I apologise as I'm sure this topic has already been discussed but I couldn't find much on the forum other than a post about making a glove out of crystals and another which talked about making solar water and infusing with the power of crystals but didn't really give a lot of information.
I was wondering if any of you found the use of these crystals effective in workings and I was wondering if we had a forum or any kind of instructions or informations about it, I know I could look outside the jos but I felt it would be better to find answers within if at all possible.
Two things I wanted to do with crystals
1. I have some quartz and amythedt stones with engravings of the runes I wanted to vibrate the runes into each respective stone
2. I wanted to use my quartz/amethyst / selenite wands to help empower and open my chakras
Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated
A secondary question would be about lapis lazul. I dunno if this has much power or use but I read thst it is popular among rabbis and Jews so I just kinda stay away from it. If u have any input let me know

Amethyst would very good to heal yourself!Just absorb purple energy from your amethyst stone and use the affirmation :I absorb strong purple energy which heals my__________ .If you don't want to use to heal something specific say:I absorb strong purple energy which heals me!

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:51 am

... From the yahoo groups, purple energy is from the enemy and invites psychic attacks. Someone used it for their aura.. and hasn't been seen since pretty much.

To the one who wrote this, yes Ive tried something, not for healing but for enhancing something, where I vibrated Mannaz into an amethyst a few times.

After some time it still sort of felt like it had the vibration of mannaz connected to it, but I do think it weakens over time.

Clean the stones (spiritually too) before you work with them. Basicly what you'd just want to do is to "program" them.
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

Ash

Postby Ash » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:53 pm

I Dont see how purple energy can be of the enemy, when I was a teenager I practiced invoking energy of every colour. Our crown chakra are supposed to be purple so wouldn't it be good to invoke purple? Anni kissing something? So far just been using , my quartz wand. I first imagine light all over it like one would do to clean they're own aura. Then I visualize it shooting light into the chakra I point it at. Or I just sit there with the wand pointed at a chakra and with no visualization I can stil feel residual energy
He wants you to learn.

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:18 am

1. Runes should only be engraved on wood

2. The process of using crystal wands is simple channeling, have intention and will the energy to where it is needed. My personal favorite wands for energy work are Vogel cut quartz, and laser quartz for working on myself though :)

A good place to start with crystals is Judy Hall's crystal bibles, free PDF versions should exist somewhere online :)

As for my Mk. III glove prototype, that project was moved to this weekend. Will update on how effective it is :D (All it is supposed to do is amplify the power of my hand chakras, and focus my energy working skills)

Also doing some experiments with crystal elixirs today, will update today, and periodically after the experiment has started.
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

They CANNOT silence us!

Ash

Postby Ash » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:05 am

Am I missing something *
He wants you to learn.

Ash

Postby Ash » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:39 pm

Why should runes only be engraved on wood? They are only marked on these stones so i remember which rune to vibrate into which stone.
He wants you to learn.

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:13 pm

T.A.O.L. wrote:... From the yahoo groups, purple energy is from the enemy and invites psychic attacks. Someone used it for their aura.. and hasn't been seen since pretty much.

To the one who wrote this, yes Ive tried something, not for healing but for enhancing something, where I vibrated Mannaz into an amethyst a few times.

After some time it still sort of felt like it had the vibration of mannaz connected to it, but I do think it weakens over time.

Clean the stones (spiritually too) before you work with them. Basicly what you'd just want to do is to "program" them.

Purple energy is not from the enemy!At least for me purple energy is quite helpful!Now if you had a problem with the purple energy ir amethyst try something else!Blue ,Green an WhiteGold energies are quite healing too!You should use the color that suits to you better!For me I think is purple so I jusr told that to Ash because I thought it could help!

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:26 pm

Νίκος wrote:
T.A.O.L. wrote:... From the yahoo groups, purple energy is from the enemy and invites psychic attacks. Someone used it for their aura.. and hasn't been seen since pretty much.

Purple energy is not from the enemy!At least for me purple energy is quite helpful!Now if you had a problem with the purple energy ir amethyst try something else!Blue ,Green an WhiteGold energies are quite healing too!You should use the color that suits to you better!For me I think is purple so I jusr told that to Ash because I thought it could help!

http://www.groups-archive.com/viewtopic ... d83bb83901

I was referring to this topic. It seems I may have remembered incorrectly. Still, give it a read.
Sometimes you don't instantly realize what you read.

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:01 am

Ash wrote:Why should runes only be engraved on wood? They are only marked on these stones so i remember which rune to vibrate into which stone.

Wood is of the Ether, I can't remember where I saw this. But, I do remember a HP saying wood is optimal for carving / engraving runes. Metals and crystals work poorly compared to wood.

As for work with crystals, right now we still have a few hours on the current VoC moon, and another 12 hour one this Sunday :/ But I will be posting my results of the crystal tincture / essence experiment this weekend for sure :) There seems to never be enough time for what I want to do
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

They CANNOT silence us!

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:40 pm

T.A.O.L. wrote:
Νίκος wrote:

http://www.groups-archive.com/viewtopic ... d83bb83901

I was referring to this topic. It seems I may have remembered incorrectly. Still, give it a read.

Purple is also the color of tyranny/aristocracy so enemy may using it to take control gentiles!But as the it is stated to the topic you gave to read it is not a harmfull color by nature !

Ash

Postby Ash » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:37 pm

All the colours aee beautiful. As a child i was an idiot and put grey into my aura. Trying to meditate on "death energy" because i was in psycosis from drugs and was being attafked and i thought i could become immune * . it was the most retarted and embarrasing things that led to 6 wasted years of not meditating and now i am only back on a beginer level. It kind of sickens me. My level of bioelectricity tgen was much stronger than what it is now so i recken the damage i did was pretty strong. But here i am. I may have had issues and chest pains from either that or somthing else i did but i am competant enough to do yoga and beginer meditations. Which is why i couldnt understand why sombody putting purple into theyre aura would do damage to the point they are no longer with us. I thank the gods that i am back with more level of a head then i ever really had. I was of course warned b4 doing such stupid things.. I cant really wrap my head around it but it matters not anymore
He wants you to learn.

Ash

Postby Ash » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:29 pm

i would also like to state that as a young teen i never appreciated the daily work needed to advance. aside from respecting the days given for opening the chakras i usually just mediated sporadically . i mean to say that i didnt understand to do the work and see benefits later ...the only success i did attain was due to putting in a large amount of hours on any single working until i did feel *some* immediate results. i was lucky that due to my dedication of void meditation i was able to be more sensitive to certain workings than others, anything i wasnt really good at usually got left behind and i would mostly just work on building up bioelectricity, rarely if ever did i use aop,i had a wicked hunchback with no yoga sessions, and maybe it was due to all the harsh chemicals i put into my body i relied heavily on light props to do any working and i was lazy. with time i did amass some kind of power and i did alot of chakra breathing ect. the reason why i mention this is that i had many opportunity in my 6 year absence to return to my work. i may have convinced myself that i was unable or undeserving at times but i had times where i attempted to do meditations once more. i didn't usually get very far and would fall off. i didn't then and regrettably still dont pay much attention to astrology, maybe it was during void moon ect. i try now but will have to dedicate more time to learning as i find the subject difficult . i digress tho. my point is that this time around i attribute my success to sticking to the program our HP hooded cobra laid out. sticking to this program has showed me that even if i didn't feel immediate results, instead of being childish and giving up feeling like all is lost. i kept going. the program as well as the lessons i learned over time have shown me that this isnt a race. and not to neglect building a solid foundation as it will better serve me in the future. i treated meditations like the gym.. something we are constantly warned not to. and now i feel more foolish then ever.. it has only been 2 weeks of being in the program (with slight alterations) and i have noticed such drastic change.if only i put more effort in the past.. it seems i chose to learn all these things the hard way :?
i am forever grateful that i have returned to what makes me truly happy, i am grateful we have such forgiving and understanding Gods, who despite all ive done still gave me moments of clarity along the way. and i am grateful we have Brothers and Sisters here that work so hard. harder than i ever have. to further our goals as a people. and our H.P 's who work extremely hard to not only teach and support us but to give us tools that so many others haven't had, to make things so much easier for us.
and now i can show my thanks..
in my teens i always thought i was so advanced, :roll: i didn't understand why i wasn't already doing some kind of crazy astral battle with angels or something retarded like that, :lol: i felt i had nothing to give back. but its here now clearly and was there before aswell. i can do the RTR as much as possible. words of thanks mean nothing compared to this and it helps me aswell. i now know there is so much out there to do. to learn. i am humbled and no longer think i am "already a god" as i did as a teen. and i owe it all to my Brothers and Sisters here, i owe it to the Joy Of Satan ministries who are so much more advanced than any group of passive "satanists" we see who steal the info from j.o.s and try and separate, and i owe it to the Gods themselves. i am confident i will not stray from my daily work now. may Satan look upon all his people here with pride.
i love you guys
Hail Satan!
He wants you to learn.

annylenardo

Postby annylenardo » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:16 am

I have been using Lapis lazuli as a healing crystal and have observed some good health changes in me, my back pain has been reduced and blood pressure remains under control and it is just because of lapis lazuli healing properties.

(((occultumlapidem)))

Postby (((occultumlapidem))) » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:49 pm

I thought lapis is awesome because it's on tuts mask and I have prophetic dreams with it