About someone troubled in past..

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Illuminated

About someone troubled in past..

Postby Illuminated » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:01 pm

So if you remember...
Someone asked for help in the forums, needed to have contact with the ministry and mentioned that it's a situation of life and death..

So, just like around last week, that post started hovering around my mind, and now I checked but couldn't find it.. so I just wanted to ask is the problem cured or not?? Like what really happened?

Illuminated

Re: About someone troubled in past..

Postby Illuminated » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:08 am

I missed this topic while I was searching for it... anyways this was it!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9317&hilit=Life+and+death

I assume things were settled, as he/she was seen active on forums thereafter..

returner

Postby returner » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:27 am

no. its worse than ever. thanks everyone

Illuminated

Postby Illuminated » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:17 pm

returner wrote:no. its worse than ever. thanks everyone

Believe me..
I wrote a good and also long reply for you..
Some questions from you, and some ready answers from me.. some advice .. somethings..
Even I write my email ID so in case some private info might help..

Then when I was about to hit the submit button, I had goosebumps and suddenly I reminded that I too am in need of help from the gods, and I just don't know how things will work.. I've tried good enough from my side, and now I see and feel that maybe I've asked way something probably too much and I don't know what I'm about with? It's weird that even pushing and moulding myself and this confidence took lots of efforts and most important this 'Mindset' just took so much time and compromises, picking motivations and not moving.. but running for dreams and this mission..

Aha..  I know it's funny I asked and was worried about someone else .. and now here I am. If I see my life I don't know even what I like want? Sometimes I look at the mirror and say to myself, here's your dream to reality.. and then such emotional breakdown sometimes.. I AM STRONG to fight my mess, but sometimes.. you know... you just need someone there and also kinda prove that presence like I don't know .. but a shoulder to cry maybe.. it's funny that I've worked with gods myself .. even though now I feel alone.. I've received so many helping hands and miracles.. but still somethings doesn't seems.. I don't know...
Can't write more.. And why even am posting whatever I've written..  I don't know.. Am I in need of help?? I Don't know..

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:00 pm

So you guys want help but don't want to specify what you need help with

yeah that'll work

How about you post your questions or describe what your issue is so someone here might actually be able to give you some advice?

Illuminated wrote:Aha.. I know it's funny I asked and was worried about someone else .. and now here I am. If I see my life I don't know even what I like want? Sometimes I look at the mirror and say to myself, here's your dream to reality.. and then such emotional breakdown sometimes.. I AM STRONG to fight my mess, but sometimes.. you know... you just need someone there and also kinda prove that presence like I don't know .. but a shoulder to cry maybe.. it's funny that I've worked with gods myself .. even though now I feel alone.. I've received so many helping hands and miracles.. but still somethings doesn't seems.. I don't know...
Can't write more.. And why even am posting whatever I've written.. I don't know.. Am I in need of help?? I Don't know..

Making assumptions here but based off of this I think what you need is a partner. You can do love workings to attract someone suitable for you if this is the case
Question everything, doubt everyone~

DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:16 pm

Illuminated wrote:So if you remember...
Someone asked for help in the forums, needed to have contact with the ministry and mentioned that it's a situation of life and death..

So, just like around last week, that post started hovering around my mind, and now I checked but couldn't find it.. so I just wanted to ask is the problem cured or not?? Like what really happened?

Everyone is alone you know, on one level its true. You have others but you are yourself, reality is what it is,
yet this can also be a wonderful thing to know. A happy thing. When one sees things for what they are and rejoices in that knowledge instead of despairing of it, it is good. Its not even that hard. The truth is exfiltrating in the most pleasing way. The absolute nature of things is the only universal truth that applies to everything, the self. It cannot be changed.
''The delusional world of the politically correct is the ''hell'' of Men that think of hell as a place of suffering instead of learning and wisdom which Hell really is. Glory instead, in your Luciferic Legacy of sacred blood within you. Here is Arcadia.''