Dealing with Jewish co-workers

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Poweredbythesun

Dealing with Jewish co-workers

Postby Poweredbythesun » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:20 pm

Recently I've been informed by one of my co-workers that he is Jewish, and the bad part is that he works right next to me.

It startled me at first, but I took precautions to protect myself further now that I know what he is.

Does anyone know how to handle this situation? I'm going to bind him soon, but I don't really know how else to handle em. I'm stuck working next to him :/

Any advice is welcome, thank you :)
He who does nothing, gets nothing. - Satan

Praise the sun!

Hail Satan!!

Soaring Eagle 666

Re: Dealing with Jewish co-workers

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:06 am

Poweredbythesun wrote:Recently I've been informed by one of my co-workers that he is Jewish, and the bad part is that he works right next to me.

It startled me at first, but I took precautions to protect myself further now that I know what he is.

Does anyone know how to handle this situation? I'm going to bind him soon, but I don't really know how else to handle em. I'm stuck working next to him :/

I was recently in a class where we had to work closely with fellow students to do assignments. In my case, I got a jewess that looked like Peter Lorre. Based on my experience, I can offer this advice:

(1) Don't let your imagination get out of control and view him as a T-Rex about to eat you. You, a dedicated Satanist, are protected by the Gods from any danger you can't handle yourself.
(2) Avoid direct skin contact. It can feel draining and creepy.
(3) Don't look into his eyes too much. All jewish eyes I've seen have this very unsettling "I want to kill you" look in them. (Even if they don't actually want to kill you.)
(4) Don't let yourself feel compassion or empathy for him. Jews are experts at exploiting those feelings.
(5) In addition to your aura of protection, you can visualize a reflective white wall or mirror of energy between you and him. This will help prevent his energy from mixing with yours.
(6) Don't be rude or mean to him just because he's a jew. It will only provoke him and get you into trouble with your boss.

Soaring Eagle 666

Zeffie of the Wind

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:42 am

Poweredbythesun wrote:Recently I've been informed by one of my co-workers that he is Jewish, and the bad part is that he works right next to me.

AoP/ Aura cleaning and binding. That's all I can really think of. You have the means to keep that person from doing you any personal harm through a binding spell. If that person causes any problems you can always throw a curse as well.

Most importantly though is stay calm and composed. There's no reason to act in a way that will make you seem overly paranoid or suspicious. Act "friendly". Don't give yourself extra unnecessary problems through excessive over awareness over the fact that your co-worker is a Jew.

Shining Sloth 666

Postby Shining Sloth 666 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:17 am

I work in a restaurant and literally everyone I work with is jewish except one guy. :(
Of course they are only racially jewish and not religiously but still.
If he isn't that much religious he probably ignores the truth about himself, curses, etc...
You probably shouldn't worry in the least about him. At worst, he'll probably only be annoying.

There's something I do when I don't want to tie into other people's energy.
I keep my focus upon myself, my body, my breath.
Also I remain Void or very steadily observing my thoughts ready to silence any unwanted ones. ^-^

These two techniques brings so much self-control.

Sometimes I pass by people and naturally not giving a f*ck about anyone I look like a rock.
No eye movements. No blinking. Most seems upset. The majority always expect to be looked at.

I used to be very outgoing before being an SS and I still am but I hide this from almost everyone
since I don't like Drainbows swarming in and trying to get my attention.
I am not an emo kid finding justification for being rejected.
In fact I really am a great philanthropist and I like people a lot.
But I reject myself from them because I know what is best for me

I rarely give any attention to those who do not call my name nor do I care about most people.
That's a bit lonesome but staying true to myself is worth
and I know that's how I feel at the end of the day.^-^
Hail Father Satan! ☼
Hail all the beautiful Gods & Godesses of Hell
Hail all the Powers of Hell
Hail all my fellow SS brethren & all those on Satan's side
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! 666 88

Illuminated

Postby Illuminated » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:33 am

Don't worry or be afraid in a sense giving him the power to dominate you with this fear or sense of being vulnerable.. I've worked and I'm working with many Muslims, Xians.. sometime ago also 2-3 Jews .. best thing is maintaining an aura of protection.

Gerecht Ror

Postby Gerecht Ror » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:18 pm

I do not know exactly how this happens, possibly through a curse, but it's not so uncommon that a Satanist gets surroundes by annoying jews.
The enemy hopes to crush your ego by external pressure (as none of their Magickal attacks have success, they use other ways to attack you), using their own people and sometimes mind-controlled Gentile idiots.

There is no need to panick, they can't do anything to you if you do not get out of your nerves and loose emotional control. Let me say, first or late you will possibly collide with those jews as they tend to NOT respecting your peaceful way of life minding to your own business.
Same as Hitler, he desired to live in a peaceful strong Germany but was molested and attacked without a true reason, so was forced to react.
What I usually do is treating them like any other person, to avoid people being suspicious I am anti-semite, etc. But each time they try to invade my privacy or attack me, I mentally crush them on the Astral plane like Hulk Hogan with a thin guy. LOL. That works, you will see their faces getting paler each day as they have no residual Energy to molest you, and their affairs will go from bad to worse.
Also I do not give them importance nor attention if I am not not forced to.

They are like annoying mosquitos, you will always find one trying to 'bite' or 'suck' you until their whole people will be gone forever.

Poweredbythesun

Postby Poweredbythesun » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:04 am

Thank you all for your replies :)

Just finished the last day of the work week with him, I tried a programmed black tourmaline crystal, with diamond (to boost it's power), and selenite to constantly charge the crystals. I carried this mix with me both half way through yesterday, and all of today with profound effects on my energy.

Not only did I not feel drained as soon as I got to work, as I usually do. :/ But I also felt much stronger and in control of myself.

It's odd too, ever since becoming a SS more and more Jews pop up in my life. I know the enemy hates us, but it never really occurred to me how much they can influence those of the enemy (even unorthodox Jews), and everyday people who are without.

At any rate, I'm just glad to know what to do now. And it feels good knowing I'm not the only one who gets swarmed by Jews all the time, it strengthens my will to fight the enemy, and it drives me to do the RTRs more and more :)

I'm also planning some projects for this weekend regarding crystals, I'll be posting the results here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4145&p=24263#p24263

Again, thank you all! :D

And have a great day!! :)
He who does nothing, gets nothing. - Satan

Praise the sun!

Hail Satan!!

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:29 pm

Keep your aura of protection strong, clean your aura and chakras and prevent them from being linked with you, no matter how much you hate them, in public there is keeping calm, being discreet and not attracting attention.