Violence Against Women

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

ETERNAL_LIFE_666

Violence Against Women

Postby ETERNAL_LIFE_666 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:13 pm

Why do some average secular women in todays society enjoy staying in relationships where their spouse or partner physically and or mentally abuses them? Is this one of the curses against Gentiles from the jewish bible?

DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern

Re: Violence Against Women

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:53 pm

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 wrote:Why do some average secular women in todays society enjoy staying in relationships where their spouse or partner physically and or mentally abuses them? Is this one of the curses against Gentiles from the jewish bible?

Its one of the many variations of backlash in contradiction with natural state of being that come from Politically correct culture. This is just another variation. Women are women. Its rise if not this thing traditionally its ''rise'' contextually, is due more to trying, to go against genetic reality and programming as well as essence. Its a confused subconscious and spiritual response to confusion in many senses and facets.
''The delusional world of the politically correct is the ''hell'' of Men that think of hell as a place of suffering instead of learning and wisdom which Hell really is. Glory instead, in your Luciferic Legacy of sacred blood within you. Here is Arcadia.''

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:40 pm

sometimes they perceive that these men are alpha males while they are just assholes.
HAIL SATAN

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:45 pm

sometimes they percieve that this men are alpha males while they are just assholes
HAIL SATAN

Hoodedcobra666

Postby Hoodedcobra666 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:54 pm

ETERNAL_LIFE_666 wrote:Why do some average secular women in todays society enjoy staying in relationships where their spouse or partner physically and or mentally abuses them? Is this one of the curses against Gentiles from the jewish bible?

Because some are pathological, too passive, and this is how life is. Some people may even "like" and highly accept and tolerate abuse. As to what reasons, and the factors, these can range to a huge amount of different factors.

These are not however the same factors the incels pickup artists like roosh say, that women like to be beat. Clearly nobody likes to be beat. However if you are told since you are 5 that you are a worthless piece of dung, and someone beats you for it, like many women are instructed, this will only act to certify the above and the mind will think it's all good.

The trashing of women in particular in the Middle East has went for centuries and in many ways this is engraved in the soul. In many Arab countries beating your wife daily a couple of times is seen as a necessity of religion. What happens when other men go to Arab countries...the women find for anyone available to get out. In many of these places women are held like cattle also. This is the case in 3rd world countries as well. Simply women are beat because they cannot physically reply. Then you have women who are afraid, can't escape etc.

Slaps on the ass is another thing than beating someone until they are unconscious or killing them during a beating. The pickup arab monkey community assumes this is some inherent thing in women, in their typical logical loops they do in biblical arguments. "God Made Women Weak So They Are To Be Beat" and so forth.

DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern

Postby DragonSlPatternInMeta-pattern » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:52 pm

My point is the western political correct radical negative feminism is just as dangerous as idiotic abusive beliefs, in that it creates a hostility...and certain unthinking males are taking it out on the women and not the stupid idea and propaganda behind it.

They are confused. They don't know who there enemy even is. Who is behind this Marxist commie foolishness.

This leads to psychotic and dangerous behavior for those with low IQs or very simple ways of thinking based more on genetic traits hard coded into them. Another sickening aspect of political correct extremism.

Some people, though non-hostile, from what I read between the lines, are even afraid on some level to love or lose what they are. For the common man and women for that matter, this corruption, statistically, dose not seem to bode well. :x
''The delusional world of the politically correct is the ''hell'' of Men that think of hell as a place of suffering instead of learning and wisdom which Hell really is. Glory instead, in your Luciferic Legacy of sacred blood within you. Here is Arcadia.''

curio

Postby curio » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:36 am

I'm not sure why you talk of secular women specifically as this occurence doesn't discriminate based on your spiritual beliefs, but as the HP said, there are a million and one reasons why someone would attract and stick with an abusive relationship. It can come from an unwholesome model of the world, of the self, or both, and the phenomena isn't exclusive among women. Some men, though they may not want to admit it, are just as susceptible as some of the women out there to falling into abusive relationships.

Why do people stay in them? Again, there are many reasons why they would do this. The relationship, ironically enough, may feel safe, secure and comfortable compared to being single or jumping into another relationship. It's familiar and predictable, which the brain likes. It can also be affirming, as Hooded Cobra mentioned, of a certain view of the world or of the self, which the brain also likes(to confirm its perceptions). The law of attraction also plays into it.

Then there are other factors like social pressure, as a relationship can seem perfect from the outside and be totally dysfunctional behind closed doors, which can lead the victim to question themselves and blame themselves for its failings, and make them afraid to speak out. It can be a developmental thing, where if a person had a dysfunctional family growing up, particularly with the relationships between mother and father or between them and the child, then this can serve as a model for the child's relationships later on in life.

Now, I could go on and on about this, but I'll be a merciful god-in-the-making and spare you one of my lectures before it gets too out of hand. So where does it come from? I would say that it's mostly a result of trauma, immaturity and faulty thought processes, and it simply perpetuates itself until the root of the problem gets the care and attention that it needs. Curses do factor in but it's the result of a wider sickness in society.

Stormblood

Postby Stormblood » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:08 am

In all abrahamic religions the concept of the "inferior woman" is hammered into the minds of believers since early age. It's no wonder for abusers and abused to exist with this Jewish crap floating in their subconscious.

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:25 pm

Some women are just really dumb and there's nothing that can be done about that.

I personally know a white woman who is financially very successful and totally independent. And I swear on my kidney she went on a holiday to some islamic shithole and dumped her husband for some moslem shitstain. Now she pays for everything he needs and goes to work while he sits in her house doing nothing. Then she comes home and he beats her every day, while also taking her money and sending it to his disgusting unwashed family back in whatever shithole she found him in. He also basically has her on a leash and controls every bit of her life down to what she is allowed to eat/drink and how she dresses.

I do not feel bad for her in the slightest she is a retard and deserves it. I have no sympathy for fucking idiots at all and there's loads of cases like this of women who get with these kinds of men because of their own stupidity. This dumb bitch traded a hardworking white man for an unwashed muslim pile of shit and traded a life of freedom and comfort for daily beatings and constant oppression.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

ETERNAL_LIFE_666

Postby ETERNAL_LIFE_666 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:51 am

I have witnessed women who have this kind of mindset wherein they perceive that the value and worth of men is found in the size of their penis and how dark their skin color is.
Dahaarkan wrote:Some women are just really dumb and there's nothing that can be done about that.

I personally know a white woman who is financially very successful and totally independent. And I swear on my kidney she went on a holiday to some islamic shithole and dumped her husband for some moslem shitstain. Now she pays for everything he needs and goes to work while he sits in her house doing nothing. Then she comes home and he beats her every day, while also taking her money and sending it to his disgusting unwashed family back in whatever shithole she found him in. He also basically has her on a leash and controls every bit of her life down to what she is allowed to eat/drink and how she dresses.

I do not feel bad for her in the slightest she is a retard and deserves it. I have no sympathy for fucking idiots at all and there's loads of cases like this of women who get with these kinds of men because of their own stupidity. This dumb bitch traded a hardworking white man for an unwashed muslim pile of shit and traded a life of freedom and comfort for daily beatings and constant oppression.

Jack The GOOD guy

Postby Jack The GOOD guy » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:50 pm

I see people on the forums very interested in these type of questions. "Why do women like abusive relationships ?" . The answer is they don't .
So why tf do they get into them ? Are they pathologically retarded ? Also no. Except if you are a fat emo pothead sjw.
Let me explain.Though it might be incredibly sexist. :D
Women as opposed to men are more emotional type of beings. In relationships she seldom will be logically convinced that she likes you. It doesn't matter if you have money,looks and property(except if she's a gold digger) . She wants your personality. She looks at your behavioral cues that scream alpha and make her wet not if you have a thousand dollar rollex. Of course genetic superiority plays a part in this(girls are more attracted to tall guys in general) but it has a minimal contribution so it can be overlooked. The point is you cannot logically convince someone to fall in an abusive or loving relationship with you. It just happened as girls would say .
So how do abusive relationships develop ?
There is a concept of Hinduism known as samkhya meaning estimation. The unconscious mind is always continuously assigning values to external objects after estimating their value.Good or bad. Abuse or love. Everything you do, everything you act like, everything that is you is already set in your unconscious mind and the normal person who cannot tap into his unconscious is fucked during these delicate situations. If you meditate and can openly control your conscious as well as unconscious mind you won't fall into pitfalls of your external actions and actions of others which the unconscious mind may fuck you later with. It might be a little confusing but you'll understand soon enough.
Now how does an abusive interaction usually go ? It is wrong to think that abusive relationships are all abuse because that would be completely criminal and no woman would accept such a guy. So what exactly happens ? There is a concept called dual polarity or better known as fractionation (don't fucking google it. This is seriously disturbing shit). The thing is addiction as youd define it happens due to a consecutive loop of pain and pleasure in that sequence. Over and over and over again till the unconscious is put into a trance and is emotionally addicted to the cause and effect principle. You see the unconscious mind as it is now is not very intelligent .it will simply assign good and bad according to the feeling of the conscious brain. It doesn't have logical sense which actually makes it extremely dangerous to the unspiritual girl. Think about it. The relationship starts with initial love and exhilaration. Then comes abuse . The good has been changed into bad now. Now in this state of depression if the abusive guy starts acting good again what happens ? The brain assigns the value of "good guy who liberated me from depression value" to the abusive guy. Do you notice this loophole ? The same with drugs. Drugs cause high. Drug assigned as good. Drug destroyed life. Drug now bad. Life fucked ,you in depression. Take drug again feel good again. Brain unconsciously thinks drug solved depression and assigns good again value. A loop of fractionation begins and you are fucked. The same with abusive relationships. The push and pull principle. Guy gives love. Good assigned to guy. Guy gives depression. Bad assigned to guy. Girl now in depression. Guy gives love again , brain unconsciously thinks guy cured depression and assigns almighty good to him. And this is how secular girls get into fucked up relationships. Because they have no control over their unconscious and they can't consciously figure out wtf they're doing. When they get out of it, if they do they will never be the same. The brain is now unconsciously restructured to seek out the good-bad addictive high in relationships and she is fucked. Guys are overtly logical and don't fall into this kind of unconscious trap. (Except if you're an overtly emotional pussy ass hippie or something.)
To avoid it simply meditate. You'll start noticing the subtle forms of communication both consciously and unconsciously that control your interactions. And if you don't like something you can simply weed the emotions,unconscious parameters and conditions and beliefs assigned, or simply guy or girl out from your life.. Simply as that. ;) ;) ;)
Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making
things happen.

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

13thson.

Postby 13thson. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:37 pm

[quote="ETERNAL_LIFE_666"]I have witnessed women who have this kind of mindset wherein they perceive that the value and worth of men is found in the size of their penis and how dark their skin color is. [quote="Dahaarkan"]

That is freakish and most unnatural, it is if they desire bestiality, these women should be forcefully spiritually reeducated through occult means, to not debase themselves further. That is what comes intentionally screwing with culture, and losing racial purity. Vile, foul. Abomination.
I was, am now, and shall have no end. I exercise dominion over all creatures and over the affairs of all who are under the protection of my image. I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need
-Satan

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:39 am

Women are human beings too and fraught to show the same potential to stupidity. I think they just get off on doing the most offensive thing to white males that they can think of. It's a sexual thrill to them to be immoral, the same way beating women is to their counterparts, and so they end up together. They also could be unattractive and want to LARP a hillbilly persona or be some kind of emo story.

Then there's cases where a guy is totally fucked up and the girl doesn't deserve it but that typically ends more quickly and privately than the cases I'm sure we are all talking about right now. People like to do good things but most people only like to do good things so that they can do bad things later.

That all being said this isn't to say that "she asked for it". That's literally not what I'm saying at all but what I said is just the truth.
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN

Godmode

Postby Godmode » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:44 am

Also a lot of abused women are christians so subliminal programming plays into it
HAIL AMDUSIAS
HAIL HAURES
HAIL SATAN