Turkic Shamans

This group is for 13 - 19 year olds who wish to establish a relationship with Satan. The group is moderated so Christians cannot infest and/or try to push their lies. High Priests and High Priestesses of Satan are online to answer questions and post sermons of interest to teens.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more. For more information, please visit http://www.JoyofSatan.com
Mikasaxx

Turkic Shamans

Postby Mikasaxx » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:27 pm

Do we have any information about Altai/Yakutian shamans?
Meaning of life is healing yourself and universe

MoonlessNight666

Re: Turkic Shamans

Postby MoonlessNight666 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:15 am

+1 i also would love to know about this.

For some time now I have been wanting to do an 108 Odhal working but Im so swamped with physic workout ,RTR and chakra workings I never seem to have any time left for it.

The other day i was just thinking about how a day really isnt that long lol. Ive started to wake up around 5.30 6 ish to add 2-3 more hours to may day but I seem to get exousted between 4-5-6pm. Any tips anyone?

Also what would be a good affirmation to learn more about your family/race bloodline?

Mikasaxx

Postby Mikasaxx » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:42 pm

MoonlessNight666 wrote:+1 i also would love to know about this.

For some time now I have been wanting to do an 108 Odhal working but Im so swamped with physic workout ,RTR and chakra workings I never seem to have any time left for it.

The other day i was just thinking about how a day really isnt that long lol. Ive started to wake up around 5.30 6 ish to add 2-3 more hours to may day but I seem to get exousted between 4-5-6pm. Any tips anyone?

Also what would be a good affirmation to learn more about your family/race bloodline?

You can summon Huicthgara and ask for sleeping less so you can be more active in your spiritual workings I guess.

MoonlessNight666

Postby MoonlessNight666 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:37 am

Thats the first time Im hearing of this Demon is he on the JoS pdf? cus i noticed there are some on the pdf that didint make it to the webside?

Mikasaxx

Postby Mikasaxx » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:14 am

MoonlessNight666 wrote:Thats the first time Im hearing of this Demon is he on the JoS pdf? cus i noticed there are some on the pdf that didint make it to the webside?

Here is the link:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ONSII.html