Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why do some Slavs look down syndromic?

Vaal

It was bothering me for awhile. A lot Slavs have those wide faces, slanted eyes, large foreheads, wide noses, ugly-shaped bodies etc.
What is the reason behind this degradation? Were Slavs mixing in the past with Mongoloids?
I don't want to be mean for any Slavs out there(Some Slavs look actually good), I'm just curious.
Thanks.

Your comment is like WTF of a comment and just totally off, baseline trolling. I don't get the insults on the Slavs.

At least most slavs don't have a "BBC cuck hotwife" triangle or something, sleeping with their wife and pretending it's progressive and dignified to do so, to name one example. Like I don't get the slur arguments about Slavs on anyone else that are being done on the basis of what? Finances? Whiteness?

The irony is that Slavs right now as showing more racial consciousness than a lot of others. The other bullshit argument I hear about Slavs is the same as many dumbasses say for many other European Nations who are perfectly White and non degenerates at that one also, such as Slovenia, Romania, or other places in that regard.

Some slavs have mixed with asiatics for generations, so some have strong asiatic strains. The same is the case in Russia, in Kazakhstan and in many other places, it's not only Slavs here. Slavs in themselves are white mostly, but a strong streak of slavs has Asiatic traits.

I don't get the slur and insults otherwise, and they classify as White largely, despite some slight asiatic elements. There are a lot of such elements in Europe but they have largely disappeared out after many generations, so they do not mean much at this point, except if they are behind 2-3 generations, which they will be real evident and blatantly obvious.

Rampant race mixing does create problematic situations when it's done for many centuries, can cause a new blueprint or big offs in the current blueprint.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Your comment is like WTF of a comment and just totally off, baseline trolling. I don't get the insults on the Slavs.

At least most slavs don't have a BBC sleeping with their wife and pretending it's progressive and dignified to do so, to name one example. The irony is that Slavs right now as showing more racial consciousness than a lot of others. The other bullshit argument I hear about Slavs is the same as many dumbasses say for many other European Nations who are perfectly White and non degenerates, such as Slovenia, Romania, or other places in that regard.

Some slavs have mixed with asiatics for generations, so some have strong asiatic strains. The same is the case in Russia, in Kazakhstan and in many other places, it's not only Slavs here. Slavs in themselves are white mostly, but a strong streak of slavs has Asiatic traits.

I don't get the slur and insults otherwise, and they classify as White largely, despite some slight asiatic elements. There are a lot of such elements in Europe but they have been washed out after many generations, so they do not mean much at this point, except if they are behind 2-3 generations, which they will be real evident and blatantly obvious.

Rampant race mixing does create problematic situations when it's done for many centuries, can cause a new blueprint or big offs in the current blueprint.

Sorry, Hp.Hoodedcobra666
Maybe I should give the topic a different name...
I'm a Slav myself ,and I just don't like these non-white traits in my country. I think it looks ugly. I'd like to every white folk look close to how the Gods look.
I'm pretty sure these Asiatic traits will disappear once we will get over with the Jews. So, sorry for those Slurs, they were unnecessary.
I really like how Slavs are very nationalistic,and resistant to the Jewish brain-washing, it is our strength. It would be nice if they'd be more against Xianity, but I think it is changing.

Vaal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Sorry, Hp.Hoodedcobra666
I'm a Slav myself ,and I just don't like these non-white traits in my country. I think it looks ugly. I'd like to every white folk look close to how the Gods look.
I'm pretty sure these Asiatic traits will disappear once we will get over with the Jews. So, sorry for those Slurs, they were unnecessary.
I really like how Slavs are very nationalistic,and resistant to the Jewish brain-washing, it is our strength. It would be nice if they'd be more against Xianity, but I think it is changing.

Dude are you like slurring your own people to that extent? Like why?

You do not have to be sorry for me, I just thought this was some sort of slur attack on Slavic people for no reason.

Superiority of race is not a matter of external features only but also internal cohesion. The slavs do have internal cohesion.

All people do mistakes and have their faults, we don't need to slur them for it. Slavs may have their own issues, but so do the most developed of White Nations.

Inferiority is a question of many factors, and how one looks, comes in many cases lower than many other things, and internal qualities.

I think you are overreacting a bit. I was just curious why Slavs look like this, and the way they look with their asiatic admixture is miserable, let's face it.

Maybe I gone overboard with this, I will give you that. Hope it will not affect anyone in a bad way.

Eastern Europe people suffered a lot invasions
ex ,race mixing war + race cleansing

first:
Attila the Hun invasion they came from Altai Mountains and the Caspian Sea, roughly modern Kazakhstan
they started killing and mixing Russian ,hungary ,serbian ,Bulgarians (the old slavic people ) etc.
a Germanic-Roman alliance halted the Huns in A.D. 451

second
mongol invasion of Russia, Poland, Hungary ,Bulgaria, serbia ,
Some western historians attribute European survival to Mongol unwillingness to fight in the more densely populated German principalities, where the wetter weather affected their bows. The territory of Western Europe, with more forests and with many castles along with many opportunities for the heavy cavalry to counter-attack possibly made Western Europe a more formidable opponent.

third
The turks (ottoman), same campaigns . but with Jewish ideology.

Like Larissa said, the farther East you go there is more Mongol blood, mostly in Russia. Many Russians have some Mongol blood way back in their history. It gives them an exotic look that many find attractive Russia was a vassal state of the Mongol Khanate for hundreds of years before the Princes of Moscow like Ivan the Terrible got their act together and started the Russian Empire. I am not talking thru my hat. I have been to Russia and have Russian friends.

Vaal said:

I think you are overreacting a bit. I was just curious why Slavs look like this, and the way they look with their asiatic admixture is miserable, let's face it.

Maybe I gone overboard with this, I will give you that. Hope it will not affect anyone in a bad way.
Asian features wont just dissapear when the Gods come, that’s one big fucking delusion lol

Vaal said:

lol go to see some images of models in Russia

Russian women are fcking gorgeous.

My dad is Mediterranean and my mom is Russian. For what i've noticed in Russia there are man that look good too. I think that beauty is subjective.

Russians care a lot about their race, and hate mixing.

ahana666 said:

Those women are nowhere near to the beauty of the Nordic/Germanic women.
Pure blooded white women are epitome of the feminine beauty.

sonnenkraft said:

first:
Attila the Hun invasion they came from Altai Mountains and the Caspian Sea, roughly modern Kazakhstan
they started killing and mixing Russian ,hungary ,serbian ,Bulgarians (the old slavic people ) etc.

second
mongol invasion of Russia, Poland, Hungary ,Bulgaria, serbia ,
Some western historians attribute European survival to Mongol unwillingness to fight in the more densely populated German principalities, where the wetter weather affected their bows. The territory of Western Europe, with more forests and with many castles along with many opportunities for the heavy cavalry to counter-attack possibly made Western Europe a more formidable opponent.

third
The turks (ottoman), same campaigns . but with Jewish ideology.

Thanks for reply ,sonnenkraft!
I wonder, what was Mongols' problem that they would always just go mad like locust, and destroy everything on their way.

Shivachakra said:
I see. thanks.

Aquarius said:

Well, this shouldn't be tolerated in the future. Mixed people are just weaker, more prone to diseases, mental malfunctions and so forth.
We should keep are races pure at all costs.

Vaal said:
Aquarius said:

Well, this shouldn't be tolerated in the future. Mixed people are just weaker, more prone to diseases, mental malfunctions and so forth.
We should keep are races pure at all costs.

You are preaching to the choir here, I do not what’s the point of rambling about something that 99 percent of people here already know and support.

The thing now is that through millennia upon millennia since gods left, there were chaos on this earth. Wars and conflicts everywhere have caused a lot of race mixing. Majority of white people are today mixed to some extent, I do not know why are you focusing on some Slavs only, like they are only problem here? To me it is obvious you have some personal problem with Slavs, whether you want to admit it, or not.

Comparing any other variations of white race with Nordic people is just wrong on many levels. Northern white people had geography as their advantage, so they didn’t experience much contact with other people. This is one advantage that most of other Europeans didn’t have.

You can see what is unfortunately happening in Sweden now. Offsprings of mixed race couples also look just horrible.

Larissa666 said:
Vaal said:
Aquarius said:

You are preaching to the choir here, I do not what’s the point of rambling about something that 99 percent of people here already know and support.

The thing now is that through millennia upon millennia since gods left, there were chaos on this earth. Wars and conflicts everywhere have caused a lot of race mixing. Majority of white people are today mixed to some extent, I do not know why are you focusing on some Slavs only, like they are only problem here? To me it is obvious you have some personal problem with Slavs, whether you want to admit it, or not.

Comparing any other variations of white race with Nordic people is just wrong on many levels. Northern white people had geography as their advantage, so they didn’t experience much contact with other people. This is one advantage that most of other Europeans didn’t have.

You can see what is unfortunately happening in Sweden now. Offsprings of mixed race couples also look just horrible.

I have no problem with Slavs, just was pissed that day :D. I kind of shited on myself here aswell.
I know it's a worldwide issue.

Agree, they look teriffying. Is it possible that the jewish spells make those women mix?

sonnenkraft said:

first:

Attila was of Indo-European origin, the Huns came from the Scythians that were Aryan people, the Hungarians still regard Attila as their ancestor and the founder of their nation.
The battle of Gaul in 451 was a battle between the pagan side led by Attila and the Huns who were joined by many other Indo-European tribes such as the Goths against the christian Rome of the Constantinople Empire and the Visigoths who converted to christianity.

The Mongolian origin of Attila is one of the greatest historical frauds, Attila was white and surely he looked like this

portrait-of-barbarian-conqueror-attila-the-hun-picture-id53370623

Vaal said:
Sorry, Hp.Hoodedcobra666

Not a Slav, but if we looked similarly to the Gods then we'd all be benefitting from the beauty bias. Look it up.

I can only dream how handsome I would've been if that were the case. Not saying I'm ugly but I certainly don't resemble Christopher Hemsworth (the guy who plays Thor in the movies)

Wotanwarrior said:
Attila was of Indo-European origin, the Huns came from the Scythians that were Aryan people, the Hungarians still regard Attila as their ancestor and the founder of their nation.
The battle of Gaul in 451 was a battle between the pagan side led by Attila and the Huns who were joined by many other Indo-European tribes such as the Goths against the christian Rome of the Constantinople Empire and the Visigoths who converted to christianity.

The Mongolian origin of Attila is one of the greatest historical frauds, Attila was white and surely he looked like this

will i thought the huns where asian , origins depicted to be same as the people in Kazakhstan the altai mountains

source provided by Jordanes, who cites a description given by Priscus about atila :
He was indeed a lover of war, yet restrained in action, mighty in counsel, gracious to suppliants and lenient to those who were once received into his protection. Short of stature, with a broad chest and a large head; his eyes were small, his beard thin and sprinkled with grey; and he had a flat nose and swarthy skin, showing evidence of his origin.

Some scholars have suggested that this description is typically East Asian, because it has all the combined features that fit the physical type of people from Eastern Asia.

A suggested path of the Huns' movement westwards (labels in German)
800px-Hunnenwanderung.png

sonnenkraft said:
Wotanwarrior said:

will i thought the huns where asian , origins depicted to be same as the people in Kazakhstan the altai mountains

source provided by Jordanes, who cites a description given by Priscus about atila :
He was indeed a lover of war, yet restrained in action, mighty in counsel, gracious to suppliants and lenient to those who were once received into his protection. Short of stature, with a broad chest and a large head; his eyes were small, his beard thin and sprinkled with grey; and he had a flat nose and swarthy skin, showing evidence of his origin.

Some scholars have suggested that this description is typically East Asian, because it has all the combined features that fit the physical type of people from Eastern Asia.

A suggested path of the Huns' movement westwards (labels in German)
800px-Hunnenwanderung.png

The sources that you quote are those that the jews of the Byzantine Empire and their christian puppets wrote when they destroyed the historical record and rewritten it again inventing all the lies they wanted, I remember that HP Mageson mentioned on a couple of occasions that the Huns were of Indo-European origin and they were an Aryan people.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2197&p=13018&hilit=attila#p13018
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=182&p=657&hilit=attila#p657

Also his real name was Etzel which is a Germanic name and Attila is the Latinized version that the Romans used to mention him.

Wotanwarrior said:
The sources that you quote are those that the jews of the Byzantine Empire and their christian puppets wrote when they destroyed the historical record and rewritten it again inventing all the lies they wanted, I remember that HP Mageson mentioned on a couple of occasions that the Huns were of Indo-European origin and they were an Aryan people.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=182&p=657&hilit=attila#p657

Also his real name was Etzel which is a Germanic name and Attila is the Latinized version that the Romans used to mention him.

in this case no need to argue mr wotan thanks for clarifying it up, plus thanks for the references
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=182&p=657&hilit=attila#p657.

heil satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back