Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Amazon Wildfires

Someone posted a Twitter link above and there I came across this paper on the POSITIVE effects of human CO2 emissions. It is an interesting read to say the least. Generally I'm very good at spotting cheap propaganda and such, but in this case I just can't figure out whether he's shilling for the oil companies, or he's actually a sincere scientist.

Any thoughts? Does he have it right?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uhq557vrnww0ala/PositiveImpactOfCO2ForLife.pdf?dl=0

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
BlackJackal said:
V12-POWER said:
Well yeah, the earth does absorbs and emits heat, but roads even with their high heat reflection are meaningless.

Global warming is based on the theory that CO2 creates sort of a wall that traps heat in, thats where the name "greenhouse" comes from. The idiots and jews behind global warming, however, forget that a greenhouse has an actual physical barrier and is completely closed. There isn't enough CO2 to form even a thin layer, because parts per million measures molecules, not weight or size. I have always doubted global warming, ever since I studied thermodynamics, but it violates other physical aspects too.

This book https://arxiv.org/pdf/0707.1161.pdf completely trashes Global warming with actual facts and information. At this point, anyone claiming that manmade CO2 is the cause of warming, should read it.

I and some others were discussing this with a guy on a motorsport forum. He was commited against anyone who wanted noisy and powerful internal combustion engines (In motorsports) to stay - this is 80% of that forum. After pages of trying to make this guy use his brain, he admitted he was a vegan and was living "THE LIFE" Nobody took this guy seriously afterwards, its hilarious but I see this trend in real life too. Global warmists are almost always tied to communism.

Man I've heard stories how everything in my country will be under water 20 years ago. Fast forward to current time and water levels are still the same while people still scream that ocean levels are rising. :roll:

Time to become a refugee and get everything for free, the great times will come for everyone. We will show in Germany's door and be like "GIBS ME DAT NOW CUZ IM HUMAN". I will demand mansions and everything else myself. If people ask why, I'll say CUZ IM HUMAN AND CUZ GLOBAL WARMING AND COLONIALISM.

You are always welcome in germany HP :D , finally a refugee i wouldn´t mind paying tax for ;)

Nikolas. said:
Egon said:
It's called Communism when it is Communism, such as that anti-NS, anti-Satanic gun control stance in your message. Don't make an ass out of yourself shifting the table of what's been told because I pointed out your word-by-word repetition of some very poor thought TV campaign style of slander against a Gentile politician the Jewish media despises.
Gun control comes after gun creation - who created it and with which intent? You support gun ownership for the common citizen: when one goes against that what would some, like you yourself, think of one? Communist. But you didn't put in that line of one-sided thought of yours that some are not against the common citizen gun ownership only, but the feeding of the whole belic industry. Wanting it to stop is not communist, it's utopic. Yes, I'm not a communist, rather an utopic believer, even if too late, that things like the belic industry will end.

Egon said:
Everything Bolsonaro and his supporters told about gun ownership is correct and we must defend it for both America, Brazil and to liberate guns for Europeans in this critic situation.
So instead of being so sure of what a leader figure is representing to be good or not, reconsider what one means
with "No Gun" support; reconsider that it's the very own existence of gun that one might want to be stopped. It doesn't make an ass of oneself one that thinks a president who supports gun is actually not sensible. You think I don't want common citizens to have guns? Very wrong! There is not only your angle of a story. You presumed what I believed in without asking.
As a Spiritual Satanist, once you have dedicated and are taking it seriously, you can learn and then use the ability to punish offenders as you see fit. If someone does you wrong, you can decide what justice should be exact upon and against them - that can be anything from a minor embarrassment or humiliation to a chronic illness or very violent and painful and agonising death, in whichever form you decide. Consider this to be a Spiritual arm - because it is in actuality.

I was against guns, i.e. I was leaning more towards gun control, until the Orlando nightclub shooting. After that, I realised that if the customers had arms on them, they could have defended themselves, and the retard would have been in severe pain or killed in self-defense - which would have not happened if it wasn't a retard and decided to go out to murder innocent people who were minding their own business. As a Spiritual Satanist, you can - and should - defend yourself justly. A lot number of stupid people causing problems for the vast majority to not be able to defend themselves? What is this - politics?! Electing ones to destroy us, while we are not "allowed" to defend ourselves from being destroyed?! If White Women in Europe had guns to defend themselves, and older Children also did, then they wouldn't be raped by the non-Whites flooding in, nor by any Whites who also might rape them.

P.S. I've not been following Bolsonaro.

BlackJackal said:
V12-POWER said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Well yeah, the earth does absorbs and emits heat, but roads even with their high heat reflection are meaningless.

Global warming is based on the theory that CO2 creates sort of a wall that traps heat in, thats where the name "greenhouse" comes from. The idiots and jews behind global warming, however, forget that a greenhouse has an actual physical barrier and is completely closed. There isn't enough CO2 to form even a thin layer, because parts per million measures molecules, not weight or size. I have always doubted global warming, ever since I studied thermodynamics, but it violates other physical aspects too.

This book https://arxiv.org/pdf/0707.1161.pdf completely trashes Global warming with actual facts and information. At this point, anyone claiming that manmade CO2 is the cause of warming, should read it.

I and some others were discussing this with a guy on a motorsport forum. He was commited against anyone who wanted noisy and powerful internal combustion engines (In motorsports) to stay - this is 80% of that forum. After pages of trying to make this guy use his brain, he admitted he was a vegan and was living "THE LIFE" Nobody took this guy seriously afterwards, its hilarious but I see this trend in real life too. Global warmists are almost always tied to communism.

Man I've heard stories how everything in my country will be under water 20 years ago. Fast forward to current time and water levels are still the same while people still scream that ocean levels are rising. :roll:
I always thought that if the polar ice caps melted, then the sea level would drop because water ice is larger then water liquid. Plus the water ice is not a solid block, but has holes and gaps which would not melt to add extra water liquid. goes to re-educate self

Nikolas. said:
...But you didn't put in that line of one-sided thought of yours that some are not against the common citizen gun ownership only, but the feeding of the whole belic industry...
This "one-sided thought" thing is talk for when people don't like to be confronted with reality.

Guess what if you end the belic industry tomorrow, criminals will abuse with knifes, sticks or bare hands. Guns don't have a life of their own nor cars run over people on their own, or we should be against locomotion as well. We are living real life and having this fake sentimentalism against "belic industry" or being a "no gun" person simply won't make criminal offenders go away from reality and make the common citizen safe.

Just replace "guns" with "witchcraft" in your quote and all this utopic dreamland arguments unmask themselves as the sermon of the mountain of Communism. Yes it's Communism because it even made you believe its utopic promises that hide behind their nefarious purposes. "Guns bad goyim! If guns go away you will have a better world!!!" Nope.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1540#p9664

If the industry and the law make it acessible for the common citizen to own guns then we support it here, just like Adolf Hitler supported for Germany's sovereignty so we do here. So yes we must support the candidate that wants the law abiding citizens to own guns.

Egon said:
Nikolas. said:
...But you didn't put in that line of one-sided thought of yours that some are not against the common citizen gun ownership only, but the feeding of the whole belic industry...
This "one-sided thought" thing is talk for when people don't like to be confronted with reality.

Guess what if you end the belic industry tomorrow, criminals will abuse with knifes, sticks or bare hands. Guns don't have a life of their own nor cars run over people on their own, or we should be against locomotion as well. We are living real life and having this fake sentimentalism against "belic industry" or being a "no gun" person simply won't make criminal offenders go away from reality and make the common citizen safe.

Just replace "guns" with "witchcraft" in your quote and all this utopic dreamland arguments unmask themselves as the sermon of the mountain of Communism. Yes it's Communism because it even made you believe its utopic promises that hide behind their nefarious purposes. "Guns bad goyim! If guns go away you will have a better world!!!" Nope.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1540#p9664

If the industry and the law make it acessible for the common citizen to own guns then we support it here, just like Adolf Hitler supported for Germany's sovereignty so we do here. So yes we must support the candidate that wants the law abiding citizens to own guns.
If the production of guns was stopped and there would be law against having them most criminals will get them anyway and we will not be able to defend ourselves. Also, pissrael the criminal nation will always produce guns and will always distribute them illegally.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back