Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Driver abducts 51 children and sets vehicle alight in protest over refugee drowning

ahana666

A 47 years old man with senegalese origins, Ousseynou Sy, has been arrested after hijacking a bus with students and setting it on fire.

It happened in Milan, San Donato.

The man, "ITALIAN" since 2004 had some precedents ( sexual abuse and driving drunk ).

However, prosecutors said the man, identified as Ousseynou Sy, made preparations that showed his actions were premeditated.

He allegedly bought a canister of petrol and restraints a day before the attack on Wednesday.

He also sent a video to friends in Italy and Senegal indicating plans for bold action, with the message “Africa, Rise up”

He was being investigated on suspicion of kidnapping, intention to commit a massacre, arson and resisting law enforcement, with terrorism as an aggravating circumstance since the event caused panic.

Childrens said : He bound us and he said that if we moved he would set fire on us. He continued to say that if African people die is Salvini's fault.

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGeET_J8Yoo

The "humanist" gang at work.

"Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, cause we be going gibs me dat on your kids if you ain't letting us in boy, believe that."

Whats next in town they will probably slay Italians because the HUMANIST GANG does have no inhibitions.

All of Senegal MUST and by HUMANIST and DEMOCRATIC always standards go and become Italy's presidents and higher class.

OR you are being an inhuman Hitler racist bigoted white enslaving oppressor and homophobic black people hating satanist antisemetic colonialist.

Yes this is sadly true.
You would be surprised how free are those invaders to do whatever they want with minimal or no consequence in Italy.
He was for sure inspired by tbe below "singer".

This video got 25 millions view, this ape basically sings "I don't pay my house, I don't wanna work, I am refugee, your President invited me to come by boat, I steal White's bike at the station...".

From Wikipedia
"For this reason in 2016 he was defined by Rolling Stone music magazine as "the most politicized artist in Italy",[7] and between the end of 2016 and the beginning of 2017, it suffered several disputes and threats of violence, even of racist background, by groups and subjects close to the extreme right, that led to the cancellation of some of his concerts for fear of public tensions and disorders (in Brescia, in Borgo Virgilio, in Legnano and in Rome).[8][1][9][10] On April 30, 2018 he published Swag negro. Non ce la fa nessuno, an autobiographical book.[11][12][13][14][15]"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ookGv44MMd4

I love the white race and this bastard gives black people bad names. I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry. The black keep attacking whites. I know the Jews are behind it... but I can't stand stupidity. Also, I can't stand and won't stand for anyone killing white people!

EgyptianStar666 said:
I love the white race and this bastard gives black people bad names. I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry. The black keep attacking whites. I know the Jews are behind it... but I can't stand stupidity. Also, I can't stand and won't stand for anyone killing white people!
You have to understand that these Blacks that come here are the worst of the worst and probabily actualy criminals that Pat their way in Europe. This is not all Blacks.

Of course this is not an excuse, whatever race of gentile you are if you go against Satan you are my enemy.

EgyptianStar666 said:

No Black SS is responsible of any of this so you one has not got to apologize.

The same goes for White SS. We do not have to apologize of any nutcase either.

We will do what we can do to improve the situation and this is absolving to us. People who do that shit have to answer. Not people who try to fix things.

It is sad, I know. We are kind of responsible for our people but at the same time its the enemy who is in power physically and in the governing offices.

So it is not our fault at all.

Granted we have to be firm and critical with our own people and do whatever we can to educate them and help the situation get better.

I checked the president of Rwanda and he is doing a good job. How? He cracks the whip and he is critical. This is now making Rwanda into a better country.

If he is not assasinated by the Soros Jew gang that runs Africa he might as well make a great African country until he dies. The Rwandan people are also behind him because he is trying to do a good job.

Gerecht Ror said:
This video got 25 millions view, this ape basically sings "I don't pay my house, I don't wanna work, I am refugee, your President invited me to come by boat, I steal White's bike at the station...".
That's fucking revolting. I wonder why the Europeans are still so fucking weak and dump that they tolerate all this to happen. I'm curious, what are the people generally saying in the comments? I don't understand italian

The Alchemist7 said:
Gerecht Ror said:
That's fucking revolting. I wonder why the Europeans are still so fucking weak and dump that they tolerate all this to happen. I'm curious, what are the people generally saying in the comments? I don't understand italian

They say things like " This is an invasion, we need to stop it now " or " This motherfucker needs to be shot! "

AND , the big BRAIN of the situation commented :

" This is a thing organized by secret organizations with the police to incite hate to immigrants! "

Gerecht Ror said:
Yes this is sadly true.
You would be surprised how free are those invaders to do whatever they want with minimal or no consequence in Italy.

From Wikipedia
"For this reason in 2016 he was defined by Rolling Stone music magazine as "the most politicized artist in Italy",[7] and between the end of 2016 and the beginning of 2017, it suffered several disputes and threats of violence, even of racist background, by groups and subjects close to the extreme right, that led to the cancellation of some of his concerts for fear of public tensions and disorders (in Brescia, in Borgo Virgilio, in Legnano and in Rome).[8][1][9][10] On April 30, 2018 he published Swag negro. Non ce la fa nessuno, an autobiographical book.[11][12][13][14][15]"

The lyrics is :

[Intro: Bello Figo & The GynoZz]
Hey, hey
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
We don’t pay rent
F**k it, we’re nig**s

[Hook: Bello Figo Gu]
(Yeeh) I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent (Yeeh)
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent

[Bridge 1: The GynoZz]
All my friends came here on a boat
Swag boat, as soon as we arrived in Italy we got:
house, cars, hotties

[Hook 2: Bello Figo]
(Yeeh) I’m not a workman
I’m not a workman
I’m not a workman
I’m not a workman (Yeeh)
I’m not a workman
I’m not a workman
I’m not a workman
I’m not a workman

[Bridge 2: The GynoZz & Bello Figo]
I don’t get my hands dirty because I’m already black
I’m a refugee (not good, not good)
Refugee!

[Verse 2: Bello Figo]
It was Mattarella who told us we could come to Italy
So I brought all of my friends,
my friends with the boat-o
Even Matte, Matteo Renzi-o
He said that this is our home-o
so all of my friends we all vote for PD-oh, PD-o
Come on, let’s vote!
We want white pussies,
we want to f**k their mouths
Then we want Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi
And also a salary
I sleep in a four-star hotel
Because I’m handsome, rich, famous, black

[Hook: Bello Figo] x2
(Yeeh) I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent (Yeeh)
I don’y pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent

[Verse 3: Bello Figo]
In my country there’s war
So I escaped to, to Italy
But at 7 in the morning-o
They never give us lasagna-o
They always bring us milk-o, milk, with ce, with cereal-o
Buy I, I, I don’t like it
Because I prefer pasta with tuna, tuna
Come on, let’s fish!
Then I need a white pussy
because in the morning
I always wake up with my dick hard (hard) hard (hard)
Come on, let’s jack off!
I always do my dance
It’s called “the fishing of the wank, of the swagga, of the “conce, conce”, I’m too cool I mean
So many white pussies will be f**ked
She sits on my face like she sits on the chair
Open your mouth so I leave a little rain for you
White pussy, do you like my necklace?
White boy, you’re not swagga at all
Stop complaining and join me
Let’s go to the station and steal some bikes

[Outro: The GynoZz & Bello Figo]
I don’t get my hand dirty, not good
Because I’m already black, not good
I’m a refugee, no good, no good
Refugee! Not good
Refugee! Not good
Refugee! Not good, not good, not good

The Alchemist7 said:
Gerecht Ror said:

They don´t know about reincarnation and it is race related. They think muh not my kids I don´t care.
Or they care post one shitty post on fb or under the video and 3 days later after watching televison everything is fine again. as long there is enouth food cola televison, there will be no major demonstration.

These actions just push people off the P.C pipe faster then years of us warning and educating them. Now they are ready to listen and take action.

What a sick bastard ...also here in south africa yesterday a nigerian shot and killed a south african citizen .the south africans approached the nigerians telling them to stop selling drugs but these nigerian just took their guns and started shooting.now the entire pretoria town south africans are angry they just burnt almost all foreign owned shop the entire is a warzone currently .the foreigners in these country do as they please .they sell drugs ...sell fake and expiry food in their shops ..they take our jobs by asking for low wage and work like slaves up 12 hours a day everyday and most of the crimes are being done foreigners especially nigerians.and when we complain we are too quickly called xenophobic .this is how things are in these jewish run country .south africa is a total mess currently .

This happen a months ago. This child are safe because one child had phone and called police, so this black's planner is block and not ended to, maybe, all child dead.

And you know the surprise? This child is not White, but from morocco parents (if i remember well, Algeria or somewhere nord africa), and he didn't have italian passport. The media, instead of show the problem of illegal immigration, acclaims the positive things of immigration..looks *immigrats safe your child*!!!1!!1! and define this immigrant child as a hero of the (White) Nation. The President of Republic (the maximum institutional role of Italy) welcomed he and gave him a italian passport for merits. That's all.

@the alchemist7 most of comments are angry against this immigration, in italia this problem is much spoken through population but it is almost never reported in the media, guess why. And Media they yell and behave surprised when the party of anti-immigration is becoming more and more popular. these kikes are all fucked, go RTR and spread satan's knowledge in your population!

@cfeit
Exactly, we already talked about it here.
But it is always good to remember.ttps://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18466&p=72923#p72923

ahana666 said:
Gerecht Ror said:
Yes this is sadly true.

From Wikipedia

The lyrics is :

Hey, hey
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
We don’t pay rent
F**k it, we’re nig**s

(Yeeh) I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent (Yeeh)
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent

house, cars, hotties

(Yeeh) I’m not a workman
I’m not a workman
I’m not a workman
I’m not a workman (Yeeh)
I’m not a workman
I’m not a workman
I’m not a workman
I’m not a workman

Refugee!

Come on, let’s vote!
We want white pussies,
And also a salary

(Yeeh) I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent (Yeeh)
I don’y pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent

Come on, let’s fish!
because in the morning
Come on, let’s jack off!
I always do my dance
It’s called “the fishing of the wank, of the swagga, of the “conce, conce”, I’m too cool I mean

Refugee! Not good
Refugee! Not good
Wtf....This is so disgusting, annoying and so many other things. I hope this serves as a wake up call to Italians. And that this annoying retard gets what it wants

ahana666 said:
Gerecht Ror said:
Yes this is sadly true.

From Wikipedia

The lyrics is :

Hey, hey
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
We don’t pay rent
F**k it, we’re nig**s

(Yeeh) I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent (Yeeh)
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent

house, cars, hotties

(Yeeh) I’m not a workman
I’m not a workman
I’m not a workman
I’m not a workman (Yeeh)
I’m not a workman
I’m not a workman
I’m not a workman
I’m not a workman

Refugee!

Come on, let’s vote!
We want white pussies,
And also a salary

(Yeeh) I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent (Yeeh)
I don’y pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent

Come on, let’s fish!
because in the morning
Come on, let’s jack off!
I always do my dance

Refugee! Not good
Refugee! Not good

They complain about people who are fed up with this but then push it in their faces.

This looks more like someone trying to be funny than a real song to me unless they really have pushed it this far and it's serious.

We have to stand up for ourselves and our people or we are doomed. It's time to stop being fake people and really speak our minds. This is the point I try to make to just about everyone I meet (though no I don't just tell everyone all my views on things) fake politeness and just being loving to everyone is going to doom civilization forever.

slyscorpion said:
ahana666 said:
Gerecht Ror said:
Yes this is sadly true.

From Wikipedia

The lyrics is :

Hey, hey
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
We don’t pay rent
F**k it, we’re nig**s

(Yeeh) I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent (Yeeh)
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent

house, cars, hotties

(Yeeh) I’m not a workman
I’m not a workman
I’m not a workman
I’m not a workman (Yeeh)
I’m not a workman
I’m not a workman
I’m not a workman
I’m not a workman

Refugee!

Come on, let’s vote!
We want white pussies,
And also a salary

(Yeeh) I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent (Yeeh)
I don’y pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent
I don’t pay rent

Come on, let’s fish!
because in the morning
Come on, let’s jack off!
I always do my dance

Refugee! Not good
Refugee! Not good

They complain about people who are fed up with this but then push it in their faces.

This looks more like someone trying to be funny than a real song to me unless they really have pushed it this far and it's serious.

We have to stand up for ourselves and our people or we are doomed. It's time to stop being fake people and really speak our minds. This is the point I try to make to just about everyone I meet (though no I don't just tell everyone all my views on things) fake politeness and just being loving to everyone is going to doom civilization forever.

The author of the song does this for fun, but the shocking part is that everything in this song is kinda true in Italy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back