Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On Diet

HPS Shannon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Solar Falcon said:
Okay this is outright scary. I’m going to look that up. I hope no one is retarded enough to even attempt what he did.

Makes you always wonder if really these guys are doing that shit for views or strange fame, or if actually they give this deadly advice. And it also makes me wonder why they never encounter any block, as they are literally preaching death directly here by recommending these diets.

Are these guys for real?

Yes they are. I saw that video, he ate rotten meat for real and many others listened to him and took on the diet. Gross.

That man died from an accident years later from an unrelated cause though. I think his house collapsed.

I guess you could say his Diet really brought down the House.

anonymous666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Jax911 said:
Thats exactly what people need to realize. Sadly, many people in my homeland which is Mongolia, are reverting to veganism, wicca and new age bullshit due to the spiritual and physical degeneration implied by communism and buddhism. As for the diet, traditionally our ancestors used to eat meat only in cold seasons like winter while consuming milk products in summer due to the extreme contradictory climate in central asia. But during communism, all animals were united into communes and people started consuming meat all the time and spirituality was even strictly suppressed than before (shamans and mages met death sentence when buddhism was introduced). And now, shamanism and occultism are rising as spiritual freedom was granted by the democratic revolution in the 90s but people depend too much on their ancestral spirits and wicca and new age bullshit are taking place for the same reason mentioned above. As for veganism, many people in modern mongolia consume tons of meat and eat very unhealthy, which is why they brag that it is effective.
-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I think you are wrong on GMO. There is a difference between a GMO and a hybrid crops. Hybrid crops are bred to have desirable characteristics and are bred to acheive all that. Whereas GMO involve genetic level manipulation and many Jewish companies like Monsanto and Bayer have created mutations to benefit their agendas. I think you meant a hybrid crop when you said a GMO in this post.

Ué.. a base do satanismo não é a liberdade e ver o que melhor funciona pra você? É realmente errado achar que a maneira como você ingeri alimentos é melhor que outra pessoa, bem como acho estupido atacar quem gosta de seguir algo por sua livre e espontânea vontade. Sou vegano e pra mim foi a melhor coisa que eu pude fazer pro meu corpo, minha mente e também meu espírito. Talvez nossos antepassados precisavam de carne e laticínios pra sobreviver, mas as coisas mudaram. Mais respeito e consideração com o próximo. Siga você o seu ideal é viva o seu melhor. A paz.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back