Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

It it dangerous to use the Necromicon Curses

loki88 said:
I read Pinkham's book a few years ago but can't recall if it specifically refered to Aryans. Also adventures unlimited press which sells the book was selling another about Lemuria and the Richard Shaver mystery that so far as I can recall claimed that lemuria was oriental and that it villified Atlantis as the source of black magick etc. Not sure who to trust. Frank 'joseph' sounds like a jewish name but I'll investigate. Thanks for the reference.
Adventures Unlimited has some great books full of real facts, but at the same time most of there books are worthless new age lies and nonsense. I wouldn't trust a book just because it says Adventures Unlimited on it.

Frank Joseph is top of the line, he's like a total successor to James Churchward. He's like the same level as David Hatcher Childress.

I'll check into him to give him the 'jew test' (see below):

HOW TO RECOGNIZE AND IDENTIFY A JEW
by John Doe Goy

audio :https://www.bitchute.com/video/Z9Sma4rFPUIU/

HOW TO RECOGNIZE AND IDENTIFY A JEW.pdf
https://mega.nz/#!O7ITGQAa!HJsZbkK0EkT_z3hqIhzdICeX8jmKtkw1WFbzc0Dl_j8

Ol argedco luciftias said:
What do you think about Bill Cooper? I know he was a xian and defended the Jews, but some of the things he said were interesting, and he got killed by fbi.
I couldn't find anything about him on this forum,so I ask here. Thanks.

Louis Cyphre said:
What do you think about Bill Cooper? I know he was a xian and defended the Jews, but some of the things he said were interesting
I never heard of him, but you said it yourself here. People with bad christian programming, they go against each other and mistreat each other all the time for dumb reasons. But one of them getting mistreated by others, it doesn't mean that that person was doing anything good either, or that they did anything to help us or anyone else. Maybe Bill Cooper did some good things but I really don't know anything about him, but you shouldn't trust him only by the reason that the fbi didn't like him.

Why is it dangerous to use runes 20-23?

I’ve just gotten half way through the book, I don’t plan on practicing any of this but I see a post on here claiming that the practice of these tunes could be decestating

Lordsith said:
Why is it dangerous to use runes 20-23?

I’ve just gotten half way through the book, I don’t plan on practicing any of this but I see a post on here claiming that the practice of these tunes could be decestating
These runes each work by connecting yourself into a specific current of energy. So that energy might be useful or helpful for you. But 20-23 are all death energy, not anything you want to connect with. These runes are nothing to joke about, it's strongstuff. Stay away from the bad things. Never invoke any bad/harmful energy.

Aquarius said:
Νίκος said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
ABSOLUTELY NEVER TRY IT!!!! It won't feel bad at first, but it will stick to you and bring you down very badly!
Completely out of topic but I want to ask you something about the 50 names of Marduk !
There is one name that is said to be able to empower the solar plexus chakra!Is there any name for the other chakras?
The necronomicon isnt that powerful compared to the mantras we have here on Jos, for the Solar plexus you can use The mantra Raum or the rune mantra for it. Look in the page of the full meditation.

Not exactly I used some of these with good results if depends on the user but still I'm not using 20-24 till the Gods tell us how to remove the negativity

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back