Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meme warfare

LaVeyan meme but still...

s9mffs680jc31.jpg

The Alchemist7 said:
Sinistra said:

What this has to do with meme warfare?
Memes for education. Which directly stop the liberal communist plans of brainwashing and ruining society. The communist brainwashing only works when there is ignorance in the people, but when they know how it really is they can't be tricked. Stopping the enemy's plans by educating people of the truth is the entire purpose of all of these memes.

loki88 said:
Here is a meme pack :
6,450 WHITE MEMES
https://mega.nz/#F!T2ATVShJ!BPwRPCHHQcgoICct8EUJZQ

There's thousands if not more of useless trash memes in this folder, this needs to be moderated.

Xianity, bullshit quotes, real degeneracy and so forth. I personally got sick going through deleting what was bullshit.

TruthAndTyr said:
In Mark 12:12-16, Jesus tells two of his apostles to follow a slave to his home, murder him in the slave quarters upstairs, and they later cannibalize him as the passover victim. In the 1984 revised version of the New World Translation, it even has the word [victim] in brackets. The Jehovah's Witnesses changed to a new, gray (very fitting) bible a while back and that scripture was "updated". Gee, pure coincidence, I'm sure. ;)

A "last supper" meme with human body parts on the table and the above scripture included would be a real pisser. :lol:

i heard their was something about that certain color they use an if you i think invert the color it stays the same
though its probably nothing though if that color is as they say i wonder if its a jewish curse or something i suspect a few of their faithful and desecrate slave which is the jw (equivalent to the pope) are jews

What image hosting sites does everybody recommend, I'm about to post a bunch of memes to this thread just dont want them gone in a few months.

TopoftheAbyss said:
How do I post pictures?
The picture has to already exist on the internet, it has to already be uploaded somewhere. Then you can right click it, and click "view image" then right click it again and click "copy image address."
Then you can paste that link into
and it will show up in your comment as the picture.

8,000+ PRO-WHITE MEMES

https://mega.nz/#F!cxxkCAhB!BiSRWcvygfGCLkaYN4TqGQ

Pro-White memes organized into topical folders:

libtards; 3rd reich original cartoons; hard core pro-white memes; cartoons; jews; mudz; etc.

Let me know if things should be changed. The first panel is based on an ex Jos member I came across, but he sounds like an edgelord now so I'm glad he's gone. This meme is regarding the types of people who find the Jos. Hopefully it'll promote the Jos and at the same time show people the proper manner of coming into Spiritual Satanism.
b1ec2075b72c98c45e1f1872e891dceb.png

Specter said:
Let me know if things should be changed. The first panel is based on an ex Jos member I came across, but he sounds like an edgelord now so I'm glad he's gone. This meme is regarding the types of people who find the Jos. Hopefully it'll promote the Jos and at the same time show people the proper manner of coming into Spiritual Satanism.
b1ec2075b72c98c45e1f1872e891dceb.png
Lmao this is so accurate

Specter said:
an ex Jos member I came across, but he sounds like an edgelord now so I'm glad he's gone.
Pardon my curiosity, but do we know who that person was? Like did they come on the forum in the past? No need to answer if you don't want to share, I just thought I might as well ask. :)

Shael said:
Specter said:
an ex Jos member I came across, but he sounds like an edgelord now so I'm glad he's gone.
Pardon my curiosity, but do we know who that person was? Like did they come on the forum in the past? No need to answer if you don't want to share, I just thought I might as well ask. :)
There's actually quite a number of people like that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back