Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Louis Cyphre said:
thanks , but It's not about focus. Somewhere I read that runes empower a ritual.
If you write/carve a rune onto a piece of paper and focus on it during a working that doesnt utilize that rune at all, it wont help make it more "powerful" in any way.
Runes can empower a working if you raise their energies by vibrating them and then program and direct these energies with an affirmation. In this case if you have the rune(s)' symbols on a piece of paper and focus on them, this will aid you in properly tuning into the energies of the runes you are using, and allow you to direct and program their energies more precisely.
It's similar to looking at a sigil when vibrating one of the necronomicon mantras. It makes it easier to precisely direct the energies you have raised.

Say for example you would want to empower your AoP with a rune. You could vibrate ALGIZ for, say, 30 times. Before you do this, you can draw the symbol of Algiz onto a piece of paper and focus on it, getting into a light trance. You would then keep focusing on the symbol while visualizing the goal of your working (in this case being protected), while you vibrate the rune. Once you have vibrated it 30 times, you keep focusing on the symbol and on your goal like before, and you state your affirmation a certain number of times (usually 18).

If something is still unclear feel free to ask :)

Shael said:
Louis Cyphre said:
thanks , but It's not about focus. Somewhere I read that runes empower a ritual.
If you write/carve a rune onto a piece of paper and focus on it during a working that doesnt utilize that rune at all, it wont help make it more "powerful" in any way.
Runes can empower a working if you raise their energies by vibrating them and then program and direct these energies with an affirmation. In this case if you have the rune(s)' symbols on a piece of paper and focus on them, this will aid you in properly tuning into the energies of the runes you are using, and allow you to direct and program their energies more precisely.
It's similar to looking at a sigil when vibrating one of the necronomicon mantras. It makes it easier to precisely direct the energies you have raised.

Say for example you would want to empower your AoP with a rune. You could vibrate ALGIZ for, say, 30 times. Before you do this, you can draw the symbol of Algiz onto a piece of paper and focus on it, getting into a light trance. You would then keep focusing on the symbol while visualizing the goal of your working (in this case being protected), while you vibrate the rune. Once you have vibrated it 30 times, you keep focusing on the symbol and on your goal like before, and you state your affirmation a certain number of times (usually 18).

If something is still unclear feel free to ask :)
Thanks! This is what I wanted to know :D

whybird said:
i dont know how i stumbled across the joy of satan site but i did.
i spent a few hours reading and started thinking that a lot of it (maybe all of it) made sense.
in my world, not a lot makes sense.
it got me quite excited and intrigued.
so i keep reading and googling and i find that high priestess maxine dietrich is andrea herrington the wife of founder of the american nazi party clifford herrington.
have i got this right?
im just asking, and making no judgements.
Don't forget the claims about Satan being the God of jews, and Hitler having been a jew. The jews wrote the Bible, the worst book of lies in human history. Expect all sorts of extremely outrageous lies from them.

Are there any trustworthy books or online sources to read to learn to read tarot cards?

Nikolas said:
Hello brothers and sisters.
What affirmations do you use after you empower chakras with mantras and after your done spinning them?
Thanks in advance.
I use "In a positive way for me, my [chakra] is completely and fully healthy and empowered, NOW, continuously, and forever." :)

whybird said:
i dont know how i stumbled across the joy of satan site but i did.
i spent a few hours reading and started thinking that a lot of it (maybe all of it) made sense.
in my world, not a lot makes sense.
it got me quite excited and intrigued.
so i keep reading and googling and i find that high priestess maxine dietrich is andrea herrington the wife of founder of the american nazi party clifford herrington.
have i got this right?
im just asking, and making no judgements.

I don't think this is right. Some of the people behind this idea also claimed and had and audio clip claiming this Clifford Herigton was a xtian nationalist (meaning they believe xtianity comes before everything basically and it's what it means to American) type of person. I think you can safely ignore this Maxine said she does not allow xtianity in her house in a sermon. Anyways this probably is a real person but it does not have anything to do with Maxine or Joy of Satan Jews can make up anything they want. You have to become mature and learn the truth then once you see these claims they are obvious lies.

Indina said:
Are there any trustworthy books or online sources to read to learn to read tarot cards?

I don't know about books probably at your library even there may be a book with the meaning of each card and position and stuff that is most useful but online you can kind of look up the meaning of things with divination. It isn't that far off if you use your intuition. Try to use a deck of cards that is different from the normal one that is used there was a sermon in here awhile back on how it's connected with the enemy. Avoid any enemy stuff and your fine. I don't think there is a Satanic guide to Tarot Card reading to be honest or at least I haven't found it.

slyscorpion said:
Indina said:

I don't know about books probably at your library even there may be a book with the meaning of each card and position and stuff that is most useful but online you can kind of look up the meaning of things with divination. It isn't that far off if you use your intuition. Try to use a deck of cards that is different from the normal one that is used there was a sermon in here awhile back on how it's connected with the enemy. Avoid any enemy stuff and your fine. I don't think there is a Satanic guide to Tarot Card reading to be honest or at least I haven't found it.
Sometime ago HPS Maxine suggested the book: tarot plain and simple
And as a tarot deck she suggested the hanson roberts.

Здраствуйте ответьте пожалуйста как можно выйти на высшую жрицу Максин дитрих а то я выйти на нее не могу

Asmodeya voin said:
Здраствуйте ответьте пожалуйста как можно выйти на высшую жрицу Максин дитрих а то я выйти на нее не могу
(Google translate)
Максин слишком занята.
Российские форумы: https://deathofcommunism.com/forum/

Hi,

So I dont understand how to vibrate ISA runes for binding spells?

On the Jos site it says vibrate isa into it, but the list doesn't have ISA I'm confused.

Taurus said:
Hi,

On the Jos site it says vibrate isa into it, but the list doesn't have ISA I'm confused.
What do you mean? Isa is number 11 on the list. Did you look?

Greetings Satanic warriors, I have another question which preoccupies my mind for a long time.

I wonder that, what is the most important thing that makes spell more powerful/effective? Is that the chakras' improvement, or bioelectricity, or the aura? I know that all of them are pretty imporant for life and so basically for spells, but I mean the most important one. Why I ask this is not because I'm too hasty and I can't wait for the long term results, but because I have to do a spell which I need fast results. As you may guess, money issues.
Also, of course I will do the working for at least 40/90 days.

I really appreciate how you all answer everyone, it's an incredible chance for the new members who have important questions for Satanists. Keep it up guys!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Taurus said:
Hi,

What do you mean? Isa is number 11 on the list. Did you look?
ahh sorry, I did look but I didnt see it.

Skull Knight said:
Hello SS, to cut a long story short I have been talking to my dad about the 'globalist' for a few years and within the past couples months I mention how the jews are the one behind this. Surprisingly he doesn't call me a Nazi or whatever but want's to see the proof backed by sources, preferably in a book form. I accidently started talking about reptilians, grays, ancient nuclear weapons, and global flooding with the destruction of planet Phaeton, so books covering those topics would be nice as well.

To summarize, does anyone have book recommendations concerning the jews and their plot for world domination or anything pertaining to before ancient history?
The Cosmic War: Interplanetary Warfare, Modern Physics, and Ancient Texts: A Study in Non-Catastrophist Interpretations of Ancient Legends, Joseph Farell

Alpella said:
Greetings Satanic warriors, I have another question which preoccupies my mind for a long time.

I wonder that, what is the most important thing that makes spell more powerful/effective? Is that the chakras' improvement, or bioelectricity, or the aura? I know that all of them are pretty imporant for life and so basically for spells, but I mean the most important one. Why I ask this is not because I'm too hasty and I can't wait for the long term results, but because I have to do a spell which I need fast results. As you may guess, money issues.

I really appreciate how you all answer everyone, it's an incredible chance for the new members who have important questions for Satanists. Keep it up guys!
Most powerful is relative. Everyone has their 'most powerful', depending on their efforts in spiritual exercises. But there are ways you can maximize your results in workings whichever level you're at in advancing, like starting the working when the moon is in the right sign. https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html
Planetary squares are also powerful. Another thing you can do is supplement your working with sex magic, where if for instance you're doing a money working, you're also doing sex magic towards the same goal at the same time (not simultaneously, just the two occuring through the same duration for the whole working).

Blackdragon666 said:
Alpella said:

Most powerful is relative. Everyone has their 'most powerful', depending on their efforts in spiritual exercises. But there are ways you can maximize your results in workings whichever level you're at in advancing, like starting the working when the moon is in the right sign. https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Timing.html
Planetary squares are also powerful. Another thing you can do is supplement your working with sex magic, where if for instance you're doing a money working, you're also doing sex magic towards the same goal at the same time (not simultaneously, just the two occuring through the same duration for the whole working).

I didn't know that sex magick can also be used for any kind of spells, good to learn. Thanks brother.

Alpella said:

If you want fast results from a working, what matters most is your focus and control when doing it. Do the working with laser-focus from start to finish, staying focused on the vibrations and your goal. Vibrate the mantra(s) of your choice powerfully and thoroughly. Don't rush through the vibrations.
This next one is a personal recommendation of mine - after you finish stating your affirmations, while still being laser-focused on your goal, do one lengthy, powerful vibration of AUM to finish off your working. I've liked the effects of this so far and I use it everywhere aside from the planetary squares.

In addition to these things, and this is also of essential importance, if you want your working to manifest quickly you must take physical action in combination with it. Sitting around at home jobless spamming money workings might set you up for wealth in a few years, but it won't give you anything immediate. The fastest and strongest results are achieved if you take action physically together with doing your working.

Alpella said:
I didn't know that sex magick can also be used for any kind of spells, good to learn. Thanks brother.

The energy is very potent and focused, it's very powerful and the energy can even be used to help open and activate chakras if you redirect it to do so. It's energy and as energy can be simply used as such to apply to other workings and things involving it. I don't know anything about the application of sex magic with black magic however, I would suggest only using sexual energy for positive applications.

It's especially good for workings to attract a partner and because the energy is so powerful you can even offer and send it to Satan for him to use as he pleases.

Hello! I got a question to ask. Does this group also accept people who happen to be partitioners of other pagan stuff like Wicca, Neo-Paganism, Voodou, Santeria, Palo Mayombe, Obeah, etc?

Yedrick said:
Hello! I got a question to ask. Does this group also accept people who happen to be partitioners of other pagan stuff like Wicca, Neo-Paganism, Voodou, Santeria, Palo Mayombe, Obeah, etc?
Wicca and Neo-Paganism is filled with conflicting Abrahamic garbage from the enemy, such as the ridiculous "three fold law" and other right-hand path idiocy, so it is best to throw "teachings" from those out of the window before you start with serious meditations and witchcraft, as it can create a mental conflict and block you from advancing as is the intent of the creators of New Age ideologies. Santeria is "worship of the saints" in Spanish so obviously the same thing is going on there, you've got a pseudo-christianized from of Paganism which is worthless.

It is true that most of the practices and paths that once derived from Paganism today have been corrupted and heavily christianized, so they cannot be relied on. If you come here believing in those, you will want to break away from them and study Satanism in it's true and ancient form as the JoS page contains. Actively promoting those ideologies to other members and viewers here, because they often relate to abrahamism and Jewish filth, is misleading and unacceptable.

HPS Shannon's site Blacksforsatan.org elaborates on Pagan African religions such as Voodoo and Obeah if you are curious about how those fit with Satanism and to what extent they may have been corrupted by the enemy.

Yedrick said:
This "group" is an extension of the Joy of Satan websites. Your background doesn't matter as long as you are a Gentile, but to be considered a part of these groups you must be an SS (spiritual Satanist). Asking questions is fine even if you have not dedicated yet, though.

Be aware that 99% of all your current- and future questions are already answered on the Joy of Satan website. Here is our portal, https://satanisgod.org. On it you will find a link to the JoS sites and some other interesting material. If you are serious about finding the Truth you should read everything and come back here afterwards if you think this path is for you.

Yedrick said:
If you are serious about Spiritual Satanism you will come to understand that this is the only and true path to advancement, i can give you examples of the stuff you mentioned: wicca: cristianized paganism with heavily watered down “meditations”.
Neo-paganism: Varg people who say hail odin who do nothing useful to advance themselves, probabily full of xian hangups too.
Voodoo: watered down and corrupted version of the original black religion called Vodun.
Others: have no idea what they are but I assure you nothing useful.

Here we have original meditations given to us directly by the Gods and have the most important information and knowledge on the internet which is not watered down.

To answer your question: if you intend to divulge or spread information that comes from those corrupted paths then no, we won’t accept you, but if you are open about changine your views and really understanding life yes you are accepted.

Yedrick said:

We only accept one religion here and that is the real religion of humanity, true Satanism as stated and explained on our website

We accept nothing else as anything else is enemy creation to divert humanity from the true path. Wicca is a bunch of ridiculous bullshit that lets ignorant kids LARP around as stereotypical witches as blasphemed and mocked by the enemy and everything else is much the same.

Their ideas and concepts were created by the enemy to prevent people from properly advancing spiritually on the proper path of true Satanism, nothing in any of those false religions and practices result in any actual advancement of the soul, they're just 'for funzies' and we do not approve of them here. If you want to last here you have to let such garbage go and focus on the proper path here. You can join and follow through with what we do, but following and practicing in other crap will hinder you from advancing properly and my advice to you is to let them go and just focus on this path and this path alone.

Shael said:
Yedrick said:
This "group" is an extension of the Joy of Satan websites. Your background doesn't matter as long as you are a Gentile, but to be considered a part of these groups you must be an SS (spiritual Satanist). Asking questions is fine even if you have not dedicated yet, though.

Be aware that 99% of all your current- and future questions are already answered in the Joy of Satan website. Here is our portal, https://satanisgod.org. On it, you will find a link to the JoS sites and some other interesting material. If you are serious about finding the Truth you should read everything and come back here afterward if you think this path is for you.

Thanks for the POSITIVE response. I'll be sure to look more into JoS and carefully decide when I am ready.
I do apologize for making anyone here all HEATED UP here because I wasn't intending to push any beliefs here to any members he at all Guess like I should inform others that I don't want to push beliefs on other but if they accept other groups who want to be Spiritual Satanists. I simply asked because I do fall on one of the Black Religion as a Mestizo Gentile and I wanted to be honest with my current belief and see if they interfere with being a Spiritual Satanist.

Hey, I don't mean to sound dumb but I've noticed that there's no way to really get some thing like one on one help from people here. So I was just wondering if that were some way that I haven't heard of. And I'm asking because for example, I haven't really been able to feel my chakras activating, although I have been able to use them "kind of" ; such as invoking heat, I've noticed from Heat Meditation that I can heat up whatever part of the body that I want, but I'm not sure where to start for opening the chakras, so I've been kind of wanting someone to talk to on that. I never usually got it no matter where I went, so I wanted to see how to get more help on it. Thank you ^^

Since I am working my way in becoming a Tarot Card reader, what things do I need aside from the deck I already have?

Is there a specific link I can find to use Magick to attack a specific person or a group?

FlameGhost said:
Hey, I don't mean to sound dumb but I've noticed that there's no way to really get some thing like one on one help from people here. So I was just wondering if that were some way that I haven't heard of. And I'm asking because for example, I haven't really been able to feel my chakras activating, although I have been able to use them "kind of" ; such as invoking heat, I've noticed from Heat Meditation that I can heat up whatever part of the body that I want, but I'm not sure where to start for opening the chakras, so I've been kind of wanting someone to talk to on that. I never usually got it no matter where I went, so I wanted to see how to get more help on it. Thank you ^^
You didn't get any "one on one help" because this path does not approve of any mediators or 'gurus' that would offer to 'train' you in Satanism. All you need is the material that is present on the JoS.

As for feeling your chakras, this can take time. Make sure you have performed the "opening the soul" meditations on them. If you did not notice much effect from doing them once, try to do them a few more times. After this, just work on your chakras every day with a few chakra vibrations (as little as 4 or 5 long, powerful vibrations for each chakra is enough if you focus well and are still new).
Refer to HP. Hoodedcobra666's 40 Day Meditation Program for a start. The download link is in my signature. :)

Shael said:
Alpella said:

If you want fast results from a working, what matters most is your focus and control when doing it. Do the working with laser-focus from start to finish, staying focused on the vibrations and your goal. Vibrate the mantra(s) of your choice powerfully and thoroughly. Don't rush through the vibrations.
This next one is a personal recommendation of mine - after you finish stating your affirmations, while still being laser-focused on your goal, do one lengthy, powerful vibration of AUM to finish off your working. I've liked the effects of this so far and I use it everywhere aside from the planetary squares.

In addition to these things, and this is also of essential importance, if you want your working to manifest quickly you must take physical action in combination with it. Sitting around at home jobless spamming money workings might set you up for wealth in a few years, but it won't give you anything immediate. The fastest and strongest results are achieved if you take action physically together with doing your working.

Brother, your reply is a surprise for me actually, because I've been seeing you on the forums and took the quote in your signature as a motto in my life, I can say that it basically changed my life. How surprise it is.

And also thanks for the great advices, I'm pretty sure they will affect my workings in a huge way. I noted them down.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Alpella said:

The energy is very potent and focused, it's very powerful and the energy can even be used to help open and activate chakras if you redirect it to do so. It's energy and as energy can be simply used as such to apply to other workings and things involving it. I don't know anything about the application of sex magic with black magic however, I would suggest only using sexual energy for positive applications.

It's especially good for workings to attract a partner and because the energy is so powerful you can even offer and send it to Satan for him to use as he pleases.

Thanks for the extra information, brother.

Alpella said:
Brother, your reply is a surprise for me actually, because I've been seeing you on the forums and took the quote in your signature as a motto in my life, I can say that it basically changed my life. How surprise it is.

And also thanks for the great advices, I'm pretty sure they will affect my workings in a huge way. I noted them down.
I am glad I was able to help you. The quote is from a book called "The Book of Five Rings" by Miyamoto Musashi. All currently available copies of it are highly corrupted however, so I'd recommend to stay away from them. I'm currently working on de-corrupting it so I can properly train in it in full without the misleading corruptions.
It will still take quite a while until I'm done, but I can copy-paste you a reasonably de-corrupted version of the part that had my quote in it. This is not yet the finished version but it should be good enough to outline the essence of what Musashi meant.

The Book of Five Rings said:
With the science of martial arts of my school outlined above, the mind is naturally expanded through diligent practice day and night; transmitting it to the world as both a collective and individual science, I put in writing for the first time these five manuscripts entitled Earth, Water, Fire, Air, and Aether.
For people who want to learn my military science, there are rules for learning this art:

Think of what is righteous and true.

Practice and cultivate the science.

Familiarize yourself with the arts.

Know the principles of the crafts.

Understand the harm and benefit in everything.

Learn to see everything accurately.

Be aware of the unknown.

Pay attention even to small things.

Do not do anything useless.

Generally speaking, the science of martial arts should be practiced with these principles in mind. In this particular science, you can hardly become a master of martial arts unless you can see the influence of the immediate on the big picture. Once you have learned this principle, you should not be defeated even in individual combat against twenty or thirty opponents.
First of all, keep martial arts on your mind and work diligently in a straightforward manner; then you can win with your hands, and you can also defeat others by seeing with your eyes. Furthermore, when you refine your practice to the point where you can freely control your own body, then you can beat others by means of your body. And since your mind is trained in this science, you can also defeat others with your mind. When you reach this point, how could you be defeated by others?
In the same way, large-scale military science consists of winning at keeping good people, winning at employing large numbers of people, winning at correctness of personal conduct, winning at governing nations, winning at taking care of the populace, winning at carrying out customary social observances. In whatever field of activity, the knowledge of how to avoid losing out to others, how to help oneself, and how to increase one’s honor, is part of military science.

I hope this was helpful to you :)

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Yedrick said:
Where can I get a Ritual Dagger?
You don't need one, props like that are unnecessary.
Well, it says I do since I am new to rituals
https://www.slideshare.net/mobile/DajanaFitos/jo-s-joy-of-satan

Shael said:
FlameGhost said:
You didn't get any "one on one help" because this path does not approve of any mediators or 'gurus' that would offer to 'train' you in Satanism. All you need is the material that is present on the JoS.

As for feeling your chakras, this can take time. Make sure you have performed the "opening the soul" meditations on them. If you did not notice much effect from doing them once, try to do them a few more times. After this, just work on your chakras every day with a few chakra vibrations (as little as 4 or 5 long, powerful vibrations for each chakra is enough if you focus well and are still new).
Refer to HP. Hoodedcobra666's 40 Day Meditation Program for a start. The download link is in my signature. :)

Ok, I will try to do the "opening the soul" meditations and vibrations, and I'm sorry if mentioning these things are not welcome here but I have been away for a bit since I've had someone mention a Japanese meditation to me. It consists of there also being 7 gates. I'm not sure where they got them from but I have kind of felt it's affects. So to be honest; I'm not really sure where exactly to go. I'm just trying to find out the more I go what would be the right way for me to go. Also, I will say that, this from the moment I found this, it has been an best form of how I believe the universe should be. Not forcing or using fear tactics to get people to believe in something; rather let people choose for themselves. Kind of like here on Earth with each nation and way of life. And yes, thank you for your help. I hope I can get a bet more insight on that if that's ok.

FlameGhost said:
I've had someone mention a Japanese meditation to me. It consists of there also being 7 gates. I'm not sure where they got them from but I have kind of felt it's affects.
Generally, all you need in order to advance to very high levels is already on the JoS website. Things from external sources can be good, but in the vast majority of cases they are corrupted and either have a watered-down effect or are downright harmful to you.
If you could post a description of what this japanese meditation entails, perhaps I can give you some feedback on whether or not it is safe.

Hello,

I am new to the forum, the site, and SS. Naturally, I have a lot of questions. One of the questions is: Will someone be accepted as a SS or will Satan accept someone if that someone is in a mixed race marriage or is married to a Jew, even though that marriage took place before the discovery of SS? How would this case be handled in SS?

Shael said:
FlameGhost said:
I've had someone mention a Japanese meditation to me. It consists of there also being 7 gates. I'm not sure where they got them from but I have kind of felt it's affects.
Generally, all you need in order to advance to very high levels is already on the JoS website. Things from external sources can be good, but in the vast majority of cases they are corrupted and either have a watered-down effect or are downright harmful to you.
If you could post a description of what this japanese meditation entails, perhaps I can give you some feedback on whether or not it is safe.

Perhaps, it's something like this.
1ab2b653e1db2773da797f7cb6c95807.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back