Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need some advice

RoseWolf

I just met the love of life and we believe we are soulmates. He is so perfect for me. But then, i asked about his religion and he said he is christian. This upsetted me.

I made a rule to never date Christians and muslims.
Because i believe they are unhealthy for me and i dont want to date someone who hates my Father.

But he is my soulmate and i dont want to leave him. Is there a way i can make it work ?
Is it possible that i can still date him and have a relationship with him?
I mean we love each other very much.
Will Satan be disappointed in me and disapprove?
Or must i leave him ?

It's really hard to find mates and friends who are not Christian in my area. I mean i dont have much friends at all. Only my family are my friends.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Is he an open minded person, or is he brainwashed beyond repair?

Yes he is open minded. I was thinking of guiding him to the truth someway and maybe ask Father for help with that.

Not sure how yet to guide him though. I dont want to expose myself. I just told him I'm non religious.

If he’s really your soulmate then he will easily become an SS, if he can’t accept it then he’s not the real love of your life.

This kind of stuff is always really risky and riddled with stresses and disorder, which is why I typically avoid them at all costs. I'd be prepared to be hurt and rejected if you continue to stay with him in hopes of correcting his views; xians aren't just ''brainwashed'' they're actually spiritually bound by the astral prison the enemy placed around this planet as well and that damnable vortex of shit, it makes those who tie into it majorly struggle to break free if they don't already have history with pagan matters or if they're just too deeply embedded into the thoughtform.

Because of this spiritual binding even the most intelligent and open-minded individual may revolt against anything that challenges this tying-to. Do what you will but I suggest extreme caution and mental preparedness.

RoseWolf said:
I just met the love of life and we believe we are soulmates. He is so perfect for me. But then, i asked about his religion and he said he is christian. This upsetted me.

I made a rule to never date Christians and muslims.
Because i believe they are unhealthy for me and i dont want to date someone who hates my Father.

But he is my soulmate and i dont want to leave him. Is there a way i can make it work ?
Is it possible that i can still date him and have a relationship with him?
I mean we love each other very much.
Will Satan be disappointed in me and disapprove?
Or must i leave him ?

It's really hard to find mates and friends who are not Christian in my area. I mean i dont have much friends at all. Only my family are my friends.
I would say if you really want to try and bring him to the truth, you can let Satan know (like you already did) and then be on the lookout for any opportunities that may present themselves. Arm yourself with some useful facts about the enemy, xianity, hitler, and so on that you can just casually drop in a conversation when you feel it is safe to do so. This should let you test the waters without directly "outing" yourself as an SS. You can also do workings on him to make him more receptive and increase your odds of success.

Above all be aware that 99% (this isn't an exaggeration) of people who are confronted with the truth in this way will just prefer to stay ignorant instead. So mentally prepare yourself like Ghost said. If you do it well there may be a sliver of a chance that it works, but don't be surprised if he just ends up preferring to stay a slave instead. In this case you would likely be better off looking for someone else.

Good luck :)

Is he your Soulmate, or is love blind (and ignorant)?

RoseWolf said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
Is he an open minded person, or is he brainwashed beyond repair?

Yes he is open minded. I was thinking of guiding him to the truth someway and maybe ask Father for help with that.

Not sure how yet to guide him though. I dont want to expose myself. I just told him I'm non religious.
Try teaching an insect how to build a rocket. You'll have about as much success with waking a christian up. What I am about to say next I say sarcastically - good luck!

Remember (or learn and then remember) what LORD Satan said, that He doesn't allow friendly association with 'other' people. You'll be dragged down more than he, who you think is your Soulmate, will be dragged up. Gravity pulls down, and he'll win. Speaking about gravity - it sounds as if you don't realise, or understand, the gravity of the situation. Sorry to sound negative and pessimistic.

Prepare to go emo for the next 3 months -
https://youtube.com/watch?v=DNyhNIvwZeQ

Then you'll
https://youtube.com/watch?v=3GPZDX9_2oE

etc. Also remember that this is the first time you're in love, because he's "your Soulmate", and you'll know that this time it's for real. Then you'll want to break free (you'll want to break free). The Gods know, the Gods know you want to break free, and...

Remember - think with your Brain and not with your Emotions.

FancyMancy said:

------------------------------------------------------------

Try teaching an insect how to build a rocket. You'll have about as much success with waking a christian up. What I am about to say next I say sarcastically - good luck!

Remember (or learn and then remember) what LORD Satan said, that He doesn't allow friendly association with 'other' people. You'll be dragged down more than he, who you think is your Soulmate, will be dragged up. Gravity pulls down, and he'll win. Speaking about gravity - it sounds as if you don't realise, or understand, the gravity of the situation. Sorry to sound negative and pessimistic.

Then you'll

etc. Also remember that this is the first time you're in love, because he's "your Soulmate", and you'll know that this time it's for real. Then you'll want to break free (you'll want to break free). The Gods know, the Gods know you want to break free, and...

Love is blind. That's a fact we all cannot ignore.

However, I was going to suggest Lil Peep for the Emo part.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsZGjzpknlQ

Fancy, since you brought up Bonnie Tyler, let me retort with a song that samples Bonnie Tyler's "Total Eclipse of the Heart"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3XK1e5VCRI

Nowadays kids are being emo with 808s instead of ballads. It's all the same sad shit to me, so pathetic.

A couple of months ago I too met a girl who I thought was my soulmate and i became infatuated with her, turns out she was a degenerate communist(like really communist) and I didn’t even love her after a few days of being together. I felt retarded after that. Lol
So if you’re feeling infatuation for that guy just wait a few days, you’re in the classical honeymoon phase intoxicated by dopamine in your brain, wait a few days and you will come to sense.

ShadowTheRaven said:
FancyMancy said:

------------------------------------------------------------

Then you'll

Love is blind. That's a fact we all cannot ignore.

However, I was going to suggest Lil Peep for the Emo part.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsZGjzpknlQ

Fancy, since you brought up Bonnie Tyler, let me retort with a song that samples Bonnie Tyler's "Total Eclipse of the Heart"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3XK1e5VCRI

Nowadays kids are being emo with 808s instead of ballads. It's all the same sad shit to me, so pathetic.
I don't know Lil Peep, but it sounds more gangsta-y than emo-y, and I thought Total Eclipse of the Heart was too common, lol, but yes, indeed.

I already left him and we not speaking again.

And no im not immature and a kid anymore so ofcourse i didnt cut myself unless you still doing it and expect and think everyone does it too. And just by the way, i dont fall inlove so easily or get sexually attracted before i get to know the person first. So im sorry you think that way of me.

It's just hard to live been suppressed and restricting myself from having friends or mates because many are Christian and it's just hopeless finding someone who is non religious or something. And I'm a social person so i need friends. It just eats me.

RoseWolf said:

And no im not immature and a kid anymore so ofcourse i didnt cut myself unless you still doing it and expect and think everyone does it too. And just by the way, i dont fall inlove so easily or get sexually attracted before i get to know the person first. So im sorry you think that way of me.

It's just hard to live been suppressed and restricting myself from having friends or mates because many are Christian and it's just hopeless finding someone who is non religious or something. And I'm a social person so i need friends. It just eats me.
I myself am a very social person but I avoid most people ever since becoming an SS, so I post a lot to the forums and socialize on here with my brothers and sisters:)
If you wanna speak with me sometime shoot me a mail at [email protected]

You can use witchcraft make anybody be however the hell you want. The problem is is that people try to summon all this energy and program it rather than just use tools that are already highly efficient. Our use planetary mantras Runes and Enochian together. The only limitation is in one’s mind. I can make the most elegant and eloquent refining energy at the same time as making the most rampant and savage berserker energy harmonize. If you love someone you’ll want it so bad that you’ll feel a need. Just feel their energy and let go. Hail Satan!

Soulmates can be less evolved than you. Ask yourself if it's really too much work to use a little magic to fix it because that person will likely die by the day of reckoning -- if you don't. If you don't care then they're probably not your soulmate. SS handle stuff. Keep in ind that in the future you will both look back and that person and you will have a very special bond because you cared enough. I'm not saying be captain save a ho, or the pisces healer. Just handle it.

TheAncientReligion666 said:
Soulmates can be less evolved than you. Ask yourself if it's really too much work to use a little magic to fix it because that person will likely die by the day of reckoning -- if you don't. If you don't care then they're probably not your soulmate. SS handle stuff. Keep in ind that in the future you will both look back and that person and you will have a very special bond because you cared enough. I'm not saying be captain save a ho, or the pisces healer. Just handle it.
"Day of reckoning"? What are you, a christian? What are you talking about?

RoseWolf said:

This is very sad but unfortunately the kind of world we live in. You have my condolences.

Try to develop your astral senses and find your guardian daemon with whom you can discuss topics like these, about finding a suitable satanist partner I.e.

It isn't your duty to literally save some poor girl from herself and then claim she owes you for it. If soulmates were a thing, I don't really think that's how this works. However I tend to only believe things I can see are real, and I have dreams of things involving the Gods that come true in a small but boldly obvious way that nobody could really argue aside from disbelieving I had the dreams. So Satanism is obviously real, soulmates? It's your choice whether you want to believe in that or not.
It is far. far more convenient not to, especially if you believe in science, genetics, and there being not just spiritual but physical reasons for attraction as well. For the original poster if it makes you feel any better I wish I had someone like you, and those like us are out there waiting to find each other, it's just that our superiority impairs our judgement of others through wishful thinking and make things seem more urgent and intense.

A soulmate is someone you've been with continuously over several or many generations, so you have an extreme connection together. If you don't have one and don't think they're real, all that means is you probably never had one before. But that doesn't mean they don't exist for some other people. It's like if you never saw a squirrel before, so you make the argument that it is highly doubtful that squirrels exist, and much easier to just believe that they don't. That may be a satisfying conclusion for you, but it's also ridiculous and not true.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

Oh yes I’m a why of course I’m a Christian — just texting about witchcraft and spiritual matters on the forum. ;-)
That isn’t a designated Christian term.
I’m referring to the day the Kali Yuga ends fam.
Hail Satan!!
I think you are referring to something that has been a corruption and misrepresentation in modern hinduism. The problems of the world are fixed when we fix them, not at some predetermined celestial time. If we are in Kali yuga now, then it has already lasted for longer than they say the yugas are meant to last, so that is inaccurate.

And when everything is fixed, it comes by gradual improvements. It's not like there is some one single day coming when the gear of the clock of nature clicks to the next notch, and instantly there is some huge change. That is the way of thinking of the christian armageddon worshipper, and this way of thinking has been inserted into hinduism and buddhism, but it is still incorrect. And even still using the christian terms of where that thinking came from! No different at all.

Oh yes I’m a why of course I’m a Christian — just texting about witchcraft and spiritual matters on the forum. ;-)
Hail Satan!!
I think you are referring to something that has been a corruption and misrepresentation in modern hinduism. The problems of the world are fixed when we fix them, not at some predetermined celestial time. If we are in Kali yuga now, then it has already lasted for longer than they say the yugas are meant to last, so that is inaccurate.

And when everything is fixed, it comes by gradual improvements. It's not like there is some one single day coming when the gear of the clock of nature clicks to the next notch, and instantly there is some huge change. That is the way of thinking of the christian armageddon worshipper, and this way of thinking has been inserted into hinduism and buddhism, but it is still incorrect. And even still using the christian terms of where that thinking came from! No different at all.

Good point
The ‘reckoning’ per se wont be in a day
Thanks for the correction!
Sieg heil!

I used to think I had a soulmate. But then I met my other one. Then there was another. And after like seven soulmates I'm just starting to think it's unlikely I've actually had spiritual relationships with all these women in the past continuously. Especially if they're the ones who believed in that stuff more than I who was the one who was skeptical. I'd rather just be honest and admit I don't know for sure so that we can build a new relationship with who we are now, because if I really love someone, I want the relationship to be sustainable and not based off expectations. A lot of people don't really seem to understand that.

Hail Satan!!

Actually Mageson has written about this. As per my understanding the kali yoga started after the mahabharata war which was 6000 years ago, as we can calculate by observing the astrological phenomena that happened at that time which was described in the book. I don't know if it has ended or not. Were probably headed towards the end as the Gods return and we return the earth to normal.

Jack said:
Hail Satan!!

Actually Mageson has written about this. As per my understanding the kali yoga started after the mahabharata war which was 6000 years ago, as we can calculate by observing the astrological phenomena that happened at that time which was described in the book. I don't know if it has ended or not. Were probably headed towards the end as the Gods return and we return the earth to normal.

Hail victory brother!

ImNotIntoThatJesusShit said:
I used to think I had a soulmate. But then I met my other one. Then there was another. And after like seven soulmates I'm just starting to think it's unlikely I've actually had spiritual relationships with all these women in the past continuously. Especially if they're the ones who believed in that stuff more than I who was the one who was skeptical. I'd rather just be honest and admit I don't know for sure so that we can build a new relationship with who we are now, because if I really love someone, I want the relationship to be sustainable and not based off expectations. A lot of people don't really seem to understand that.
It could be very likely that you did have a relationships with multiple women in the past continuously because as you know it was common in every culture of the pre Christian world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back