Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Brown Eyes and Brown Hair

HPS Shannon said:
Aquarius said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is a form of punishment and not a natural reincarnation process. What HPS Maxine stated here is one example. The case here was a prolific race mixer and livid abomination. And yes, the Gods can punish people that way.

There is also worse forms of punishments relating to the above, and these are rare and case specific. All these race traitors and general scum you see around, will not be living happily for a long time, doing their bong, race mixing, and being total biohazards. They will be punished, and these things have their own time.

The above does not happen by natural circumstances. It is a directed punishment.

We stay in the same race every reincarnation we have.
That’s a very well deserved punishment.

I think what you guys are referring to only goes for the white race. If a black or asian person lives their life in a similar fashion as the woman mentioned, I doubt the gods would reincarnate them into a different race, unless you both care to clarify.

And Aquarius, this is the second time you state "a well deserved punishment" like if being a different race in itself and other than white is some sort of punishment or problem on its own...

Maxine said she was reincarnated into a non whote, not a black gentile and the case was that there are not enough whote bodies to go around because of the situation with the white race's numbers.
I think he mean that the God's punished this person by reincarnating his White soul in another race body making then more miserable because obviously the body is not compatible with the soul and so they will suffer.

Aquarius said:
HPS Shannon said:
Aquarius said:
That’s a very well deserved punishment.

I think what you guys are referring to only goes for the white race. If a black or asian person lives their life in a similar fashion as the woman mentioned, I doubt the gods would reincarnate them into a different race, unless you both care to clarify.

And Aquarius, this is the second time you state "a well deserved punishment" like if being a different race in itself and other than white is some sort of punishment or problem on its own...

Maxine said she was reincarnated into a non whote, not a black gentile and the case was that there are not enough whote bodies to go around because of the situation with the white race's numbers.
I didn’t mean it as an insult to the black race. I have pride in my race, and I believe it’s beautiful to be white, and that bitch was just being a disgusting cockroach by mixing, so she likes to mix that much? Let her reincarnate in a non white. Also, not to start an argument, but is there really need to chime in everytime someone mentions the black race in a tone that sounds negative? My intention wasnt even that, but this would easily start an angered discussion like the one there was just a week back.

You know what, you're right. I have been having issues especially with enemy attacks, especially this morning and they use certain tactics to start issues. Which is why I dont like to come on the forum sometimes.

Also, because of the history of your remarks, it added to it. Im sure you know what I mean.

@Egon
I dont think the gods are that sadistic to reincarnate someone into a specific condition like you mentioned. I think the situation with that woman was only because of the white race's numbers.

Asians, black and indian/arabs, for example, are plentiful. It was said that Azazel mentioned the disrepect of the woman's own race which caused that punishment. He said that there are not enough white bodies to go around.

Aquarius said:
DarkShadow said:
JoS says that some gods have black eyes some have blue, or some gods are black etc etc. So would you say they are not gods becuz they don't have blonde hair and blue eyes :roll: :roll:
I think soul matter not the physical form, if you look good and you have a satanic soul then it doesn't matters if you are white or black and remember incarnation. If you reincarnate into black race(due to some unknown reasons :roll: ) but you were white, it doesn't means anything :lol:
That makes no sense, you can’t reincarnate in a black body if you’re white, just wont happen. However the Gods can do that to people, I remember HPS Maxine talking about an acquaintance of her who liked race mixing then she died and Maxine asked a God to reincarnate her and the God reincarnated her (well deserved) into a black body.

This is how it always works, isn't? If you have mixed kid then you will be reincarnated in a mixed body, karma.

HPS Shannon said:
It was said that Azazel mentioned the disrepect of the woman's own race which caused that punishment.
That's what punishment is supposed to be, there's nothing sadistic about that. With all types of degenerates around like people who impregnate women of the opposite race for fun (not to mention rapists), do you think it's too much? Just well deserved irony.

HPS Shannon said:
Aquarius said:
HPS Shannon said:

I didn’t mean it as an insult to the black race. I have pride in my race, and I believe it’s beautiful to be white, and that bitch was just being a disgusting cockroach by mixing, so she likes to mix that much? Let her reincarnate in a non white. Also, not to start an argument, but is there really need to chime in everytime someone mentions the black race in a tone that sounds negative? My intention wasnt even that, but this would easily start an angered discussion like the one there was just a week back.

You know what, you're right. I have been having issues especially with enemy attacks, especially this morning and they use certain tactics to start issues. Which is why I dont like to come on the forum sometimes.

Also, because of the history of your remarks, it added to it. Im sure you know what I mean.

@Egon
I dont think the gods are that sadistic to reincarnate someone into a specific condition like you mentioned. I think the situation with that woman was only because of the white race's numbers.

Asians, black and indian/arabs, for example, are plentiful. It was said that Azazel mentioned the disrepect of the woman's own race which caused that punishment. He said that there are not enough white bodies to go around.
Don’t worry Shannon it’s all fine:)

Yes, might as well excuse the mudshark, skank whore, who probably has ruined like 10 marriages, 40 black men, foiled over 100 Whites and left them cold stone turning them into cucks for life eventhough they might have been at least decent, and does around 5 joints a day, because she is such as superior entity.

It's one thing to do one mistake or two, or even three, or even 10, and another thing to live a lifetime as against your own species, cursing them in every action and gesture, and guaranteeing their extinction. This deserves punishment.

Gotta give her another Nordic body to whore around with, and having a perfect health and everything, so she can continue the great mission or being a worthless biohazard to her people for lifetimes to come. Greatly compassionate.

I would incarnate her into Congo, directly into the Ebola line. And yes, they will do these kinds of punishments, and this has nothing to do with "Race", but just reaping what one sows.

There are many mudsharks who want to love some foreign love, so I am being very compassionate to incarnate them straight into Congo in order to enjoy it, and experience it firsthand, for a whole life, and also experience directly the growth of what they have been assisting and allying with.

There is no sadism in this, just justice. If one spends their life being a biohazard to their own people, they can just reap what they have sowed. We have enough skankhood as it is in Europe and elsewhere to the point we have a 5th column and traitorous men and women who can go live their affections elsewhere. 1 billion Whites isn't quite enough, gotta mudshark.

Azazel will do as he wants and he is not going to ask weakly and sickly morals because some people cannot take reality. I have heard enough about Azazel already as it is, and Azazel isn't your forgiving neighborhood Jesus.

Who knows, maybe next life some people who are so keen to promote multiculturalism now, they will find themselves in some German school to be knifed at 6 years old by a Muslim. Call it reaping what one sows. You create a living hellhole world and this is what you are going to reap.

Except of the accurate points about HPS Shannon, you sound extremely brainwashed with xianity and weakness. You need to clean your head. What you wrote is essentially only a Torah of "Forgiveness" and universalism, but just put the Gods in them to make matters worse.

The amount of christian mindset in this post is just plain disturbing.

Nikolas said:
HPS Shannon said:

I think you are a wonderful woman Shannon. I always see you doing your best to protect your race which is really cool to be honest.
I also seem to feel an air of superiority from certain comments, and its so WRONG.
This comment is not directed/aimed only at you ,but at everyone.

The black race is of Father. HIS people. They are not in any way mean. They do not hate us . Thats their nature. They are made to be more agressive being the warrior race. Asians for example are the contrary. In this fucked up world is not right to judge others.
I like A. Lincoln and i memorize some of his quotes. Things like " he who wants to help has the right to criticize" .

We have to be more emphathetic towards the black gentiles. They have the right to be proud of who they are and we are supposed to love them. Think that there are Gods like Lucifuce who is part grey or Vual who is unisex. I dont see Father saying that their not good enough to be high ranked.
Point is look at the INDIVIDUAL. If there are gentiles who do bad to us- firstly they need to be TAUGHT and i bet thats what the Gods will do. There will be no punishment. People who did wrong will be taught and HELPED, not hated.
- secondly hating the entire race is plain stupid. I also used to feel bad when i opened my tv and saw 99% of nba players are black , and they dominate rap, BUT those are their strong points. Look at asians and Japan, you know. They are people and they are amazing too. They are extensiosn of the family of the Gods. They are FROM us for fucks sake. Why look at them like they are some kind of different alien race.

" whenever I see people arguing about slavery i feel a strong impuls to see them try it themselves "
" when i do good i feel good ,when i do bad i feel bad" .
Think about these two and gain some understanding. What if you would be in their shoes, how would you feel?
Responsibility for the responsible. Everyone has the right to do whatever they want. There is simply not enough white bodies, thats why se was reincarnated as part of another race. She has the right to fuck whoever she wants. Why does it bother you? Sex is fun, cant blame her. She feels atraction towards a certain type of men. Not my problem. It is indeed bad for the soul, but she has no idea that there is such thing as a soul. The second she will be taught that its wrong, the second she will stop doing it and try finding a white. EZ solutions, see?
I also think that all anger and hatred , evil comes from jealousy. After so many things that happened to the black getiles, they may feel in a certain way. I do not like that. I refuse to make people feel inferior to me because im white. Its like ive been given the priviledge of the Universe for simple being a white soul. Its OUR RESPONSABILITY to love , care about and work with the other races , not to fucking make them feel down. Dont let the jews make you feel otherwise.

I saw that there were some arguments around here. She is even a HP. She must be very knowledgeble and if you're nice to her she might help you too. From reading your site and part of the forum i learned many things about your race. I enjoyed everything i read.I dont like that you said that it displeases you coming to the forus because of stupid comments....Even Lincoln said " i laugh because i must not cry" .Know that people can change and aim to help them with that.

Shannon, fuck the enemy. I love you and we all love you. If there are people who do not understand what i just said , walk away, dont catch feelings. Explain them at your best , but if they refuse to understand " we should be too big to give offense and too noble to give it" . And " you can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry".

You're awesome;)

Egon said:
HPS Shannon said:
It was said that Azazel mentioned the disrepect of the woman's own race which caused that punishment.
That's what punishment is supposed to be, there's nothing sadistic about that. With all types of degenerates around like people who impregnate women of the opposite race for fun (not to mention rapists), do you think it's too much? Just well deserved irony.

Egon, I was talking about reincarnating a gentile into a horrid communist death camp just because they may have disrespected their race via social engineering. Thats what Im talking about. Not the punishment that Azazel gave her.

Nikolas said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Except of the accurate points about HPS Shannon, you sound extremely brainwashed with xianity and weakness. You need to clean your head.

The amount of christian mindset in this post is just plain disturbing.

I dont know what to say. You know i also used to rage about this.Im very annoyed myself but certain circumstances made me think its wrong to think that way. Now your saying its xian mindset. Im kinda embarassed a bit. Im trying to be more emphathetic. I dont really know how to find the balance. Can you help me making me understand which points are wrong and why?

You just went from totally just hating black people in a brainless fashion to the christian antipode of "Forgiving everyone and accepting them as they are, only god can judge them", which is the two faces of the same coin.

One side creates endless hatred which makes the situation worse, which creates injustice.

The other side of kissing the ass of beings and people and ignoring all their mistakes, also makes the situation worse, because it allows for injustice.

You are starting to understand the concept of compassion better than you did before, however, it needs to be balanced with reality.

For example, the fact that our race is going down and is going to be extinct, because of the extremely stupid mentality of false compassion, is a fact. The pacifist mentality of "Live and let be" and "Forgive everyone cuz dis how god made them" is the same of what you write in the post, and implies acceptance to this.

You will understand this on your own if you think about your own thoughts a bit deeper.

This is a form of punishment that is natural. Ignore the jew for too long, then what happens is Communism, and people end up in gulags.

However tragic this situation may be, it is a form of natural punishment.

HPS Shannon said:
Egon said:
HPS Shannon said:

Egon, I was talking about reincarnating a gentile into a horrid communist death camp just because they may have disrespected their race via social engineering. Thats what Im talking about. Not the punishment that Azazel gave her.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yes, might as well excuse the mudshark, skank whore, who probably has ruined like 10 marriages, 40 black men, foiled over 100 Whites and left them cold stone turning them into cucks for life eventhough they might have been at least decent, and does around 5 joints a day, because she is such as superior entity.

It's one thing to do one mistake or two, or even three, or even 10, and another thing to live a lifetime as against your own species, cursing them in every action and gesture, and guaranteeing their extinction. This deserves punishment.

Gotta give her another Nordic body to whore around with, and having a perfect health and everything, so she can continue the great mission or being a worthless biohazard to her people for lifetimes to come. Greatly compassionate.

I would incarnate her into Congo, directly into the Ebola line. And yes, they will do these kinds of punishments, and this has nothing to do with "Race", but just reaping what one sows.

There are many mudsharks who want to love some foreign love, so I am being very compassionate to incarnate them straight into Congo in order to enjoy it, and experience it firsthand, for a whole life, and also experience directly the growth of what they have been assisting and allying with.

There is no sadism in this, just justice. If one spends their life being a biohazard to their own people, they can just reap what they have sowed. We have enough skankhood as it is in Europe and elsewhere to the point we have a 5th column and traitorous men and women who can go live their affections elsewhere. 1 billion Whites isn't quite enough, gotta mudshark.

Azazel will do as he wants and he is not going to ask weakly and sickly morals because some people cannot take reality. I have heard enough about Azazel already as it is, and Azazel isn't your forgiving neighborhood Jesus.

Who knows, maybe next life some people who are so keen to promote multiculturalism now, they will find themselves in some German school to be knifed at 6 years old by a Muslim. Call it reaping what one sows. You create a living hellhole world and this is what you are going to reap.

Don't misinterpret what I said, or assume that I have that level of thinking towards Azazel in his actions and the situation. As I said, it was misinterpreted and I was talking about a different situation. I know better than that and I explained why I posted in the first place. I will stay out of the affairs of this topic from here on now.

@Nikolas, HoodCobra is right, it appears you are being on the soft side and virtue signaling a bit. I'm sure you mean well and you mentioned what we all know already. Its fine- I already mentioned my reasons for saying what I said and it was a miacommunication and a couple of other factors.

HPS Shannon said:
Don't misinterpret what I said, or assume that I have that level of thinking towards Azazel in his actions and the situation. As I said, it was misinterpreted and I was talking about a different situation.
Nothing was misinterpreted. You know you specifically pointed to the forms of punishment I mentioned for race traitors and then wrongly assumed the Gods "wouldn't do something so sadistic" as well as the later reply with the "social engineering" excuse for them (having nothing to do with the point of the posts), which was the point of HC's post correcting this mindset.

Egon said:
HPS Shannon said:
Don't misinterpret what I said, or assume that I have that level of thinking towards Azazel in his actions and the situation. As I said, it was misinterpreted and I was talking about a different situation.
Nothing was misinterpreted. You know you specifically pointed to the forms of punishment I mentioned for race traitors and then wrongly assumed the Gods "wouldn't do something so sadistic" as well as the later reply with the "social engineering" excuse for them (having nothing to do with the point of the posts), which was the point of HC's post correcting this mindset.

Thats NOT what I meant. I dont need to prove anything to you, I really dont. You are not in my thoughts or in my mind. I'm not going to explain further so you can just carry on with whatever you were doing.

Stormblood said:
Vaal said:
Is it possible to clean your soul from alien traits, like a black hair?

I don't understand your question well. Why do you consider black hair an alien trait?

By alien I mean from beyond white race.

Stormblood said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Aquarius said:
That makes no sense, you can’t reincarnate in a black body if you’re white, just wont happen. However the Gods can do that to people, I remember HPS Maxine talking about an acquaintance of her who liked race mixing then she died and Maxine asked a God to reincarnate her and the God reincarnated her (well deserved) into a black body.
Father reincarnated a human soul (white I think) in Lavey's body.

Species, race, sex, sexual orientation and many other traits are embedded in the soul. Only masters like the Gods can force a reincarnation into an alien body — and by "alien" I just mean a body that has traits that are not matching to the soul nature — and they would do such an abomination for the right reasons in very rare cases. Mortals can't reincarnate in a body that doesn't match them on their own.

Both the spiritual and physical are important, as the sermons rightfully suggest: two parts of the same equation. Without a physical body, there's no spiritual advancement; without a soul, there is no life. I suggest you go back to studying. Someone else will sure be able to point to some resources, but I leave the research to you.
I don't think I need to go back to studying but I should read better before posting.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Stormblood said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Father reincarnated a human soul (white I think) in Lavey's body.

Species, race, sex, sexual orientation and many other traits are embedded in the soul. Only masters like the Gods can force a reincarnation into an alien body — and by "alien" I just mean a body that has traits that are not matching to the soul nature — and they would do such an abomination for the right reasons in very rare cases. Mortals can't reincarnate in a body that doesn't match them on their own.

Both the spiritual and physical are important, as the sermons rightfully suggest: two parts of the same equation. Without a physical body, there's no spiritual advancement; without a soul, there is no life. I suggest you go back to studying. Someone else will sure be able to point to some resources, but I leave the research to you.
I don't think I need to go back to studying but I should read better before posting.

Great. That's what I meant.

Vaal said:
Stormblood said:
Vaal said:
Is it possible to clean your soul from alien traits, like a black hair?

I don't understand your question well. Why do you consider black hair an alien trait?

By alien I mean from beyond white race.
There are Nordic gods with black hair. It's rarer but they exist. I don't think it's strictly related to anothrr race. Darker hair colours in White people maybe more popular after the enemy degenerated mankind but it doesn't mean they necessary come from mixing. I don't think there's any case study to reference colour changes during spiritual advancement, so we can only guess that purifying your genetic blueprint might produce that result. Or not. Regardless of whether you have such trait in your soul, one should take in account that the Whitest subraces are currently a minority so only the most important are reincarnated there. Of course, those you see engaging in all kinds of abominations won't be given a perfect White body of the Whitest subraces in the next reincarnations as they don't deserve it. They may not even be given a body or they might be punished by reincarnation in another race with all sorts of health issues and other issues.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I believe I can find the same share of retards and great men in Nordic or other White sub-races, and these are invalid and retarded divisive arguments, meant to only divide an already endangered species, just because Varg acts like a foolish cunt on the subject, who cannot comprehend that we live in 2019 and pretends to live his lifetime from 890bc just because it was a cool one.

While Varg in his somnambulism has to play "Who is the greatest just cause of the color of your hair", I have my people to save, and of course, after we all get saved, irrespective of features, we can have the princesses of the North juke it out with the big balkan balls "take your throat" Southerners, all in good will for the future of White people.

One has to be a retard to exclaim a white superior over another based on visible features alone, and I say this having seen quite my share of "Nordic Princesses" who just go coal miner to get some bucks for their toenails.

Good and bad exist in all the range of our White people, and in all species of it's diversity.

As for those who have guilt about how they look, please, do not be idiots and do not poison your own selves. If one is White and has the White seed, one is White. If you are European, you more than likely carry recessively all the Nordic genes, and even if you don't, you're still as White as others are within the context of divided sub-races.

We need our seed Nordics to survive, so that we can have our seed and develop it, since every mutation came from here, but that's it. Nobody is inferior, people prove themselves.

The first factor I'd say measures the greatness of a people is it's intelligence, and Varg shows a monkey brain when he thinks that he can defeat the jews, alarming amounts of invasive hordes, and the jews with metaphysical weapons, just by saying usual bullshit about "muh Southorns", all easily debunkable by history, and by promoting his own demend values on what is "Truly White" and what isn't.

Tesla was White and would classify as a Southorn, but in Varg's book Tesla must be some mongrel inferior, because Varg randomly thinks he is the measure of things himself.

But in the book of nature herself Varg is only fit to sweep Tesla's floors, and that is the reality, despite of Varg's feelings on the subject. So who's Whiter? Hmmm let me think.

Oh yea it's all fucking BULLSHIT and both are White, but the jews are doing Torah spells to divide Whites since time immemorial, and dumb fucks who do not meditate carry on with these and even do large scale wars like retards, which have us now being outnumbered 9 to 1 by all sorts of other people on the planet.

Regardless I'll make a post going indepth in the desired answers, as I understand the depth of questions posed here.

So true. Shouldn't have talk shit like that about the Slavs, HP hoodedcobra666. I apologize.

I was trying confront Varg about the gods and spritualty, but he called me an ignorant. He's close-minded sometimes;but, I still like his work,tho.

As Much as this thread was disturbing im not someone Who is Advanced as other hp's or OTHERs who have been with God's for lifetimes but i Would like to say something Being Indian.

Right now it is pointless and i dont understand this Tendancy goin on about Nordic or black and Asians or indians as for the god's and Their judgement. They are the master race who cultivated the nature to their Highest potential and want us to do the same and of course as a guardian to us gentiles n Aryans they wouldn't make decisions solely based on race.

Nature don't giv no fuck Bout this thing's either we go together With her pattern or perish that's it i guess as for What Azazel did to her seems plausible in way that they don't want Abomination simply As for My fellow Aryans i admire them just as God's who help us gentiles and every race of Their unique Traits.

Again Spiritually is infinite and it could change it doesn't matter Witch race we belong to we all have our traits That Goes to bigger meaning that is to cultivate our Civilization as a Whole to another Level like god's in Daut so please don't fight over Race.

As kikes love us Fighting over having blue eyes or Blond or black dik and i Don't Think I'll trade my race over anything as i know my race have equal Ability and a chance to raise Above others in Terms of Spirituality :?

HAIL SATAN !!
HAIL BEELZEBUB !!
HAIL AZAZEL !!
HAIL GOD'S OF DAUT !!

I am not in anyway trying to really get into any of the arguments I see going on here. I was only reading and observing and I noticed a trend. It seems a random member comes in here with a race involved argument, plants the seed and sits back as some of the members duke it out with heated arguments. I saw the same kind of arguing on the black lives matters topics, and the same kind of arguing when mercury retrograde first began. Maybe the enemy is planting these seeds through infiltrators, maybe they are planting them in the minds of our members who are sensitive about these topics to cause arguments, but this kind of in-fighting, disagreement, and arguing is kind of exhausting to read through. It is important to have a normal discussion and agreements and disagreements, but the arguing that leads to nowhere Is a little bit pointless I think. I am not trying to take a side and say who is right or who is wrong here.The truth of who is right in this discussion is clear to those of us who have studied enough, and know enough about Father and our Gods. I can understand race and genes can be sensitive subjects for some. but we are all family here! and arguing about misunderstandings leads us to nowhere.. It is healthy to disagree! but sometimes I notice a trend of just outright arguing on here, and endless misunderstandings, it doesn't seem natural to me, I think it's the enemy coming in to play, making us fight so we distance ourselves from each other more and more. If we are divided we cannot fight them. They like disunity. and they like division. anyway this was just my general observation from reading this post. I mean only the best from my observation! I hope we can all put our differences of opinions aside and fight this fight together against the enemy. once their smokescreen of lies has dissipated then there won't be so much confusion about issues like this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SS66610888 said:
Heinrich Himmler said
《Many people whose hair and eye color comes from the south still have
most of their blood from Nordic fathers. And many that appear forgotten in the
last two thousand years they have light hair and blue or gray eyes only as a mask
deceptive, because their blood has no trace of their fathers from the Northern Lands》

Not sure where and if Himmler said this or from where this is, but regardless.

The thing is if hair and nails and eye color had to go with being Nordic or White, we would be extinct by now.

A lot of jews have all the facial feautures and blonde hair and blue eyes, but they are fully jewish. The same goes for a some others. They behave and are entirely jews, and this is observable in their hybrids.

Physically only a few things would see as off, things easily dismissable by those who do not have a proper knowledge.

Hair and eyes are not viable reasons of judgement. Even an albino can have light colored eyes and light colored skin and blonde hair.

Racial background, behavior, ancestry, and a lot of other factors are to be put in consideration.

The whole blonde blue eyed is always Aryan is a meme. Take a stroll around Israel and you will find endless of these loomimg around, they aren't white nor Nordic. They only harbor a stolen phenotype which has the jewish essence and bloodline in it.

Boris Johnson, a jew with turkish lineage also masquerades as a white Briton. But he is a jew easterner and not White. He is just albinized because of the British blood.

The problem is when one promotes foolishness on these subjects.

A brown eyed brown haired person can be 100 times more Aryan than Boris who appears on the surface to be a seemingly White Briton with "off features" but in reality is a whitewashed jewish filth, for example. It has to do with more factors than appearance.

"Boris Johnson, a jew with turkish lineage also masquerades as a white Briton." Sir, as a Turkish man this sentence broke my heart a little. It seemed like a sentence that insulted the Turks to me.

Kondofos said:
"Boris Johnson, a jew with turkish lineage also masquerades as a white Briton." Sir, as a Turkish man this sentence broke my heart a little. It seemed like a sentence that insulted the Turks to me.

That is not what he meant. More like a man who is from Turkey and is also a jew.

Kondofos said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SS66610888 said:
Heinrich Himmler said
《Many people whose hair and eye color comes from the south still have
most of their blood from Nordic fathers. And many that appear forgotten in the
last two thousand years they have light hair and blue or gray eyes only as a mask
deceptive, because their blood has no trace of their fathers from the Northern Lands》

Not sure where and if Himmler said this or from where this is, but regardless.

The thing is if hair and nails and eye color had to go with being Nordic or White, we would be extinct by now.

A lot of jews have all the facial feautures and blonde hair and blue eyes, but they are fully jewish. The same goes for a some others. They behave and are entirely jews, and this is observable in their hybrids.

Physically only a few things would see as off, things easily dismissable by those who do not have a proper knowledge.

Hair and eyes are not viable reasons of judgement. Even an albino can have light colored eyes and light colored skin and blonde hair.

Racial background, behavior, ancestry, and a lot of other factors are to be put in consideration.

The whole blonde blue eyed is always Aryan is a meme. Take a stroll around Israel and you will find endless of these loomimg around, they aren't white nor Nordic. They only harbor a stolen phenotype which has the jewish essence and bloodline in it.

Boris Johnson, a jew with turkish lineage also masquerades as a white Briton. But he is a jew easterner and not White. He is just albinized because of the British blood.

The problem is when one promotes foolishness on these subjects.

A brown eyed brown haired person can be 100 times more Aryan than Boris who appears on the surface to be a seemingly White Briton with "off features" but in reality is a whitewashed jewish filth, for example. It has to do with more factors than appearance.

This just means that Boris is basically a Jew with turkish, who is not even a Briton. Not sure how this happened or how you took it. That's what was meant, nothing in particular about Turkish people. In Turkey, as with any Nation, there are many crypto jews.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I believe I can find the same share of retards and great men in Nordic or other White sub-races, and these are invalid and retarded divisive arguments, meant to only divide an already endangered species, just because Varg acts like a foolish cunt on the subject, who cannot comprehend that we live in 2019 and pretends to live his lifetime from 890bc just because it was a cool one.

While Varg in his somnambulism has to play "Who is the greatest just cause of the color of your hair", I have my people to save, and of course, after we all get saved, irrespective of features, we can have the princesses of the North juke it out with the big balkan balls "take your throat" Southerners, all in good will for the future of White people.

One has to be a retard to exclaim a white superior over another based on visible features alone, and I say this having seen quite my share of "Nordic Princesses" who just go coal miner to get some bucks for their toenails.

Good and bad exist in all the range of our White people, and in all species of it's diversity.

As for those who have guilt about how they look, please, do not be idiots and do not poison your own selves. If one is White and has the White seed, one is White. If you are European, you more than likely carry recessively all the Nordic genes, and even if you don't, you're still as White as others are within the context of divided sub-races.

We need our seed Nordics to survive, so that we can have our seed and develop it, since every mutation came from here, but that's it. Nobody is inferior, people prove themselves.

The first factor I'd say measures the greatness of a people is it's intelligence, and Varg shows a monkey brain when he thinks that he can defeat the jews, alarming amounts of invasive hordes, and the jews with metaphysical weapons, just by saying usual bullshit about "muh Southorns", all easily debunkable by history, and by promoting his own demend values on what is "Truly White" and what isn't.

Tesla was White and would classify as a Southorn, but in Varg's book Tesla must be some mongrel inferior, because Varg randomly thinks he is the measure of things himself.

But in the book of nature herself Varg is only fit to sweep Tesla's floors, and that is the reality, despite of Varg's feelings on the subject. So who's Whiter? Hmmm let me think.

Oh yea it's all fucking BULLSHIT and both are White, but the jews are doing Torah spells to divide Whites since time immemorial, and dumb fucks who do not meditate carry on with these and even do large scale wars like retards, which have us now being outnumbered 9 to 1 by all sorts of other people on the planet.

Regardless I'll make a post going indepth in the desired answers, as I understand the depth of questions posed here.
This is a really late reply, but what do you think of middle easterners? Are they considered white? Even if they have some features similars to jews, but are not really jews, and gentile? For example Iran, Arabia, Syria and such.
I know middle easterners especially the countries near pissrael are race mixed. But honestly i want to get to know my own race better.

Well, at least Boring Johnson has treated Britain better than most other government officers, white or not.

Britain is one of 18 countries WORLDWIDE who have completed scrapped ALL coldvid measures. Passes and vaccinations are no longer required for travel, and no job position needs to be vaxxed, not even healthcare and social care positions. Compulsory vaccination for healthcare and social care was supposed to come into effect in April, yet it was scrapped. Every retard employer who requires it can be taken to court. Meanwhile, there are many retard "whites" who make petitions to put the measures back in place, who still wear masks (as if they were useful at all, even in the face of real pandemic as described), still social distance, still think getting the vaccine is a civic duty, and also make petitions to incriminate Boring Johnson for partying during lockdown. People truly retarded with zero research skills, zero critical thinking skills, and zero intuition. Most of Europe is still enthralled by this nonsense as well, poisoning their people and having sci-fi requirements.

If I could vote in the next elections, I would re-elect Boring Johnson. Definitely not Labour scumbags who want us vaxxed and want to increase tuition fees, as if they weren't extortionate already. But I would change the ignorant health secretary we have, who needs other people to tell him how to do his job and inform him about health, which he clearly knows nothing about given how easily he went from "vaccinations are necessary" to "vaccinations are no longer required". People who can't make up their own mind and who don't know anything in-depth about the sector that's assigned to them don't belong in politics. They should be limited to get coffees and make photocopies for smart people. Boring Johnson was always anti-lockdown and anti-coldvid measures. Is he really jooish? If he is, why hasn't acted like his comrades: Merkel, Macron, Conte, etc. Did he get a better offer from our side? Did the Brit SS bury him under RTRs?

CaspianTheDreamer said:
This is a really late reply, but what do you think of middle easterners? Are they considered white? Even if they have some features similars to jews, but are not really jews, and gentile? For example Iran, Arabia, Syria and such.
I know middle easterners especially the countries near pissrael are race mixed. But honestly i want to get to know my own race better.

I am not HP Hooded Cobra, but here's my reply:

6Ckdcc7.jpg

Open this in a new tab and you will see. The table fails to identify they are mix of White both Black (8 to 16%) and Asian (8 to 16%) depending on the individual.

Macro-group: Orientalid
Sub-race 1 (Irano-Afghan): Proto-Iranid, Iranid, Indo-Iranid and many others.
Sub-race 2 (Arabic): Arabid, South Arabid also called Yemenid

Macro-group 2: Armenoid
Subrace 3 (Taurid): Anatolid, Armenid, Mtebid

Subrace 4 (a mix of Orientalid and Armenoid): Assyroid
Subrace 5 (a mix of Armenoid, Dinarid, Mediterranid): Litorid
Subrace 6 (a mix of Orientalid and Turanid): Transcaspian

The Whitest type is probably Iranian Nordoid, but I can only find it on alternative sources. Some pictures in this community: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/printthread.php?t=75154&pp=10

Stormblood said:
Well, at least Boring Johnson has treated Britain better than most other government officers, white or not.

Britain is one of 18 countries WORLDWIDE who have completed scrapped ALL coldvid measures. Passes and vaccinations are no longer required for travel, and no job position needs to be vaxxed, not even healthcare and social care positions. Compulsory vaccination for healthcare and social care was supposed to come into effect in April, yet it was scrapped. Every retard employer who requires it can be taken to court. Meanwhile, there are many retard "whites" who make petitions to put the measures back in place, who still wear masks (as if they were useful at all, even in the face of real pandemic as described), still social distance, still think getting the vaccine is a civic duty, and also make petitions to incriminate Boring Johnson for partying during lockdown. People truly retarded with zero research skills, zero critical thinking skills, and zero intuition. Most of Europe is still enthralled by this nonsense as well, poisoning their people and having sci-fi requirements.

If I could vote in the next elections, I would re-elect Boring Johnson. Definitely not Labour scumbags who want us vaxxed and want to increase tuition fees, as if they weren't extortionate already. But I would change the ignorant health secretary we have, who needs other people to tell him how to do his job and inform him about health, which he clearly knows nothing about given how easily he went from "vaccinations are necessary" to "vaccinations are no longer required". People who can't make up their own mind and who don't know anything in-depth about the sector that's assigned to them don't belong in politics. They should be limited to get coffees and make photocopies for smart people. Boring Johnson was always anti-lockdown and anti-coldvid measures. Is he really jooish? If he is, why hasn't acted like his comrades: Merkel, Macron, Conte, etc. Did he get a better offer from our side? Did the Brit SS bury him under RTRs?
I see your point there about him, he has made some good moves, overall he is fine in my opinion better than some over there.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It depends. Some are actual arabs while others have majority if not all white genes. the lebanese for example share 90 percent of their dna with the ancien canaanites/phoncecians and they are white. phonecians were found to have european dna. They also mixed with romans, greeks and berbers, all med white populations. other present day descendants have iranian blood, armenian and some arab but many are very white. The arabic language and names come from the influence of the ottoman empire. I'm half lebanese from my dads side, he has a berber haplogroup as well as lebanese and italian ancestry. Many lebanese look like greek/italians, just generally southern european if they dont have too many arab genes or other. Many palastinians also who are mostly phenotypically white claim descent from the byzantine empire and or the roman army. others are heavily mixed with arab. Take into consideration skull structure and shape above skin and eye color, although even "dark whites" will not be dark dark, but will have a tan at most or olive skin. Every one on my dads side was fair skinned unless they had a tan from being out in the sun a lot. Like in most present day mixed places case by case basis

Stormblood said:
Boring Johnson was always anti-lockdown and anti-coldvid measures. Is he really jooish? If he is, why hasn't acted like his comrades: Merkel, Macron, Conte, etc. Did he get a better offer from our side? Did the Brit SS bury him under RTRs?
I looked up once for Larissa666 from older wikipedia pages with wayback machine, and the parts mentioning his jewish lineage have been edited off from the text from recent pages. Around 2018 or earlier that info is in the article.

Henu the Great said:
Stormblood said:
Boring Johnson was always anti-lockdown and anti-coldvid measures. Is he really jooish? If he is, why hasn't acted like his comrades: Merkel, Macron, Conte, etc. Did he get a better offer from our side? Did the Brit SS bury him under RTRs?
I looked up once for Larissa666 from older wikipedia pages with wayback machine, and the parts mentioning his jewish lineage have been edited off from the text from recent pages. Around 2018 or earlier that info is in the article.
That's interesting.

Henu the Great said:
Stormblood said:

THanks for sharing.

Stormblood said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

I am not HP Hooded Cobra, but here's my reply:

6Ckdcc7.jpg

Open this in a new tab and you will see. The table fails to identify they are mix of White both Black (8 to 16%) and Asian (8 to 16%) depending on the individual.

Macro-group: Orientalid
Sub-race 1 (Irano-Afghan): Proto-Iranid, Iranid, Indo-Iranid and many others.
Sub-race 2 (Arabic): Arabid, South Arabid also called Yemenid

Macro-group 2: Armenoid
Subrace 3 (Taurid): Anatolid, Armenid, Mtebid

Subrace 4 (a mix of Orientalid and Armenoid): Assyroid
Subrace 5 (a mix of Armenoid, Dinarid, Mediterranid): Litorid
Subrace 6 (a mix of Orientalid and Turanid): Transcaspian

The Whitest type is probably Iranian Nordoid, but I can only find it on alternative sources. Some pictures in this community: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/printthread.php?t=75154&pp=10

Shadowcat
Thanks a lot for both of your replies. I spent nearly an hour focusing on myself and the descriptions on here and i could say im something between an Iranid and a Proto Iranid. Both my familys side have Luri ancestry ( native to almost the center civilizations of Iran ) and its kinda weird cuz everybody in my family tree looks vastly different from one another. There are some similiarities but its not very noticeable for example my aunts and uncles look really different from each other, same with grandparents and my own parents. Heck, not even my own sibling looks too similiar to me :lol: is this an effect of race or subrace mixing?

Stormblood said:
A simple internet search turns out Boris Johnson is jew... It is mentioned that his paternal grandfather was a Turkish journalist and his maternal grandfather was a Jewish historian with Russian origin.

I honestly didn't think he was Jewish but I was disappointed. That's it...

RavenSky666 said:
I am not in anyway trying to really get into any of the arguments I see going on here. I was only reading and observing and I noticed a trend. It seems a random member comes in here with a race involved argument, plants the seed and sits back as some of the members duke it out with heated arguments. I saw the same kind of arguing on the black lives matters topics, and the same kind of arguing when mercury retrograde first began. Maybe the enemy is planting these seeds through infiltrators, maybe they are planting them in the minds of our members who are sensitive about these topics to cause arguments, but this kind of in-fighting, disagreement, and arguing is kind of exhausting to read through. It is important to have a normal discussion and agreements and disagreements, but the arguing that leads to nowhere Is a little bit pointless I think. I am not trying to take a side and say who is right or who is wrong here.The truth of who is right in this discussion is clear to those of us who have studied enough, and know enough about Father and our Gods. I can understand race and genes can be sensitive subjects for some. but we are all family here! and arguing about misunderstandings leads us to nowhere.. It is healthy to disagree! but sometimes I notice a trend of just outright arguing on here, and endless misunderstandings, it doesn't seem natural to me, I think it's the enemy coming in to play, making us fight so we distance ourselves from each other more and more. If we are divided we cannot fight them. They like disunity. and they like division. anyway this was just my general observation from reading this post. I mean only the best from my observation! I hope we can all put our differences of opinions aside and fight this fight together against the enemy. once their smokescreen of lies has dissipated then there won't be so much confusion about issues like this.

You are right on some topics when people share the correct original opinion they should sort out the differences by keeping what is true and has roots in reality and omitting whatever is delusion and enemy lies. But i also believe people cant really connect that much and understand each other and have more empathy because this community is an online community. Because of so many advanced members here if JoS was in-person as well, or at least had a more visual aspect of the members so many jews and infiltrators would be way easier to deal with since people would almost instantly recognize them. If we were more free and safer in expressing our opinions we could have even held
Voice chat or video call sessions but we cannot because we are opposing an entire world controlling parasite system which will collapse soon enough because of our collective efforts. We have to keep fighting until then. Hail Satan.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
[...]
Thanks a lot for both of your replies. I spent nearly an hour focusing on myself and the descriptions on here and i could say im something between an Iranid and a Proto Iranid. Both my familys side have Luri ancestry ( native to almost the center civilizations of Iran ) and its kinda weird cuz everybody in my family tree looks vastly different from one another. There are some similiarities but its not very noticeable for example my aunts and uncles look really different from each other, same with grandparents and my own parents. Heck, not even my own sibling looks too similiar to me :lol: is this an effect of race or subrace mixing?

It depends on the degree of mixing. A consolidated/stable mix like "pure" Middle Eastern people (i.e. the Orientalid group) can have many similarities. If you notice, there is a lot of variation/diversity even in between Whites, because subraces can easily mix. I would say someone should avoid too much mixing even in subraces. For example, for White Europeans I would say that any Northern European subrace is alright mixing between them, any Middle European subrace is alright mixing between them, and any Southern European subrace is alright mixing between them. However, it wouldn't be good for the offspring if, for example, someone from a purely Northern European background mixed with someone from a purely Southern European background, as they are quite different. They shouldn't even live in the same countries, if not for short periods or for travel.

You could say the same between Western and Eastern Europeans. And I am sure similar considerations apply to other race. Other than genetic compatibility being lower, there are also things like climate, psychology, and other factors to take into account. "Abominations" like blonde/red guys with either tan skin or brown eyes are born, and one can see that it doesn't look like a good genetic makeup. Mixes rarely turn out to be superior. They generally turn out quite inferior, especially if they are done randomly rather than through calculated eugenic manipulations. Climate ties in with the concept of ecosystem you see in animals.

Anyway, I am diverging too much from your question. Regarding the racial origins of the Orientalid race, HP Hooded Cobra will definitely be able to give you a clearer reply. I think he mentioned something in the past in another topic, but I can't remember which topic was it. In the same topic, I think he had also spoken about the Japanese and the Indian people.

In regards to descendants of Sumerians, Babylonians, Assyrians, Hittites, etc. one should keep in mind the population back then was very different, as climates and ecosystems worldwide were very different. I believe those traits can only be found in the Iranian Nordoid subrace, when taking the current Middle Eastern population as a simple. This is because the cradles of civilisation that survived in post-diluvian (post nuclear warfare) times were majority, if not exclusively, of the Nordid variety.

Disclaimer: When I use antediluvian and post-diluvian, I don't refer to the abrahamic event (that was stolen from Sumerian mythology anyway), but I refer to the times when the Gods were with us (antediluvian) and after the Gods departed (post-diluvian). I also refer to the event that acted as a catalyst for their departure: the Reptilians attacking Planet Earth (and Mars) with nuclear weapons. Sites that were the target of Reptilians still can be found, some of which still have high levels of radioactivity. Examples of these sites are in India (there are inhabited city ruins), North America, Australia, the Saharan region, the Middle East, Greenland... Every desert in the world is a result of this, as the desert ecosystem is not a natural ecosystem, but the most likely result of widespread nuclear attacks. This is why Mars is a desert planet.

The other event that is also a primer for the distinction is more a theory than a fact. The Phaeton planet theory. Allegedly, a planet that existed between Mars and Jupiter was blown up by the enemy. This event created the asteroid belt, the Moon (which replaced Phaeton in birth charts, leading to a complete overhaul in many spiritual practices), the tilt in the Earth's axis (which was straight before, and again lead to ramifications in spirituality). The tilt in the axis is also what created seasons and the increased variety in ecosystems and climates we have today. In the past, there was ALLEGEDLY a worldwide temperate climate resembling what Ireland, Britain, New Zealand, the Netherlands, and very few other areas have today. Ice Ages never happened. In fact, the Ice Age theory is very unlikely.

End of disclaimer :lol:

Stormblood said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
[...]

It depends on the degree of mixing. A consolidated/stable mix like "pure" Middle Eastern people (i.e. the Orientalid group) can have many similarities. If you notice, there is a lot of variation/diversity even in between Whites, because subraces can easily mix. I would say someone should avoid too much mixing even in subraces. For example, for White Europeans I would say that any Northern European subrace is alright mixing between them, any Middle European subrace is alright mixing between them, and any Southern European subrace is alright mixing between them. However, it wouldn't be good for the offspring if, for example, someone from a purely Northern European background mixed with someone from a purely Southern European background, as they are quite different. They shouldn't even live in the same countries, if not for short periods or for travel.

You could say the same between Western and Eastern Europeans. And I am sure similar considerations apply to other race. Other than genetic compatibility being lower, there are also things like climate, psychology, and other factors to take into account. "Abominations" like blonde/red guys with either tan skin or brown eyes are born, and one can see that it doesn't look like a good genetic makeup. Mixes rarely turn out to be superior. They generally turn out quite inferior, especially if they are done randomly rather than through calculated eugenic manipulations. Climate ties in with the concept of ecosystem you see in animals.

Anyway, I am diverging too much from your question. Regarding the racial origins of the Orientalid race, HP Hooded Cobra will definitely be able to give you a clearer reply. I think he mentioned something in the past in another topic, but I can't remember which topic was it. In the same topic, I think he had also spoken about the Japanese and the Indian people.

In regards to descendants of Sumerians, Babylonians, Assyrians, Hittites, etc. one should keep in mind the population back then was very different, as climates and ecosystems worldwide were very different. I believe those traits can only be found in the Iranian Nordoid subrace, when taking the current Middle Eastern population as a simple. This is because the cradles of civilisation that survived in post-diluvian (post nuclear warfare) times were majority, if not exclusively, of the Nordid variety.

Disclaimer: When I use antediluvian and post-diluvian, I don't refer to the abrahamic event (that was stolen from Sumerian mythology anyway), but I refer to the times when the Gods were with us (antediluvian) and after the Gods departed (post-diluvian). I also refer to the event that acted as a catalyst for their departure: the Reptilians attacking Planet Earth (and Mars) with nuclear weapons. Sites that were the target of Reptilians still can be found, some of which still have high levels of radioactivity. Examples of these sites are in India (there are inhabited city ruins), North America, Australia, the Saharan region, the Middle East, Greenland... Every desert in the world is a result of this, as the desert ecosystem is not a natural ecosystem, but the most likely result of widespread nuclear attacks. This is why Mars is a desert planet.

The other event that is also a primer for the distinction is more a theory than a fact. The Phaeton planet theory. Allegedly, a planet that existed between Mars and Jupiter was blown up by the enemy. This event created the asteroid belt, the Moon (which replaced Phaeton in birth charts, leading to a complete overhaul in many spiritual practices), the tilt in the Earth's axis (which was straight before, and again lead to ramifications in spirituality). The tilt in the axis is also what created seasons and the increased variety in ecosystems and climates we have today. In the past, there was ALLEGEDLY a worldwide temperate climate resembling what Ireland, Britain, New Zealand, the Netherlands, and very few other areas have today. Ice Ages never happened. In fact, the Ice Age theory is very unlikely.

I really enjoyed your answer here Stormblood. So interesting.

Stormblood said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
[...]

In regards to descendants of Sumerians, Babylonians, Assyrians, Hittites, etc. one should keep in mind the population back then was very different, as climates and ecosystems worldwide were very different. I believe those traits can only be found in the Iranian Nordoid subrace, when taking the current Middle Eastern population as a simple.

I actually looked at one of the iranid subrace examples and his face looks almost exactly like my grandpa. He was fair skinned with black hair and blusish green eyes. My cousin has the same combo. His mother is from jordan, but he have a different face shape. He is also very fair skinned with a normal white bone structure. There are actually many who have retained typical phoenecian features, as well as others, features in general from their ancestral populations and have kept to their own. Many of them have red hair and freckles and light eyes. Most of the are the marionite xtians however and barely also even marry outside of their own sect. I have found distant cousins who have haplogroups that are consistent with vikings..from the levant. This however could also come from the crusades. The Mideast has a lot of mixed people and the proportions vary, and the population has indeed changed, but it would be too simple to say it is nothing but "brown people". Most of these with almost majorly non white features have Islamic heritage, at least in Lebanon and Palestine. I once saw an example of a palestinian war vet who almost looked German. I was surprised. A lot of these people don't always have iranid ancestry.

My dad tunes in to channels from his home country all the time and many that i see look in terms of skull structure, eyes and hair, very southern European in general, with some having light eyes, while some others are darker and are clearly I have also seen many others with Armenian mixes. This is a result from the ancient phoenecians mixing with the romans and greeks, of whom were white to begin with. This is also the phenotype of his whole side of the family. My aunt looked like she was from spain. Long black hair, dark eyes, tall and fair skinned. My dads whole family was tall. His mother had reddish brown hair. I have my grand mothers hair color and eyes.

There are many descendants of Berbers in north Africa also(I have researched this myself and i have also been told this by someone who was from that region in Morocco, he was my fitter in NL) that have light eyes with darker hair, with a Caucasian skull structure. These have almost died out, the pre-islamic descendants i mean,(the Amaziegh, who by the way were deemed aryan by Hitler and other german scientists) but they still cluster together in their own tribes. A lot of of examples you will see now also from there do look different from these minorities, post Arab Islamic invasion. once again, a case by case basis. I've dug deep into my family tree and its history. I even compared my raw dna data to genetic samples found in realtime digsites. Im not going to say everything is 100 percent but it gives a rough estimate, But it told me exactly what my dad did beforehand before i even started doing research.

The result gave me overwhelmingly more than half roman (even from moms side which makes sense because britons and germanics were invaded by the romans), and the rest were other medwhite populations like minoan, phillistine, hittite, ancient greeks,. the few germanic populations like gauls and thuringii were exceptions. There was a feature to look into deep ancient ancestry and the results pulled up as minoan and phonecian. Pretty accurate for speculation IMO, and consistant with what my dad told me and the aformentioned.

Stormblood said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
[...]

Thank you for this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back