Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Personal RTR Effects Thread

Shannon

I'm curious and very interested how all of you are personally benefiting from doing the RTRs in conjunction with meditation. Its been about a year since they came out.

Please share if you want to.

Since doing the RTRs I have noticed more awareness in my actions and in the public more awareness of the situation going on in our world. In addition to awareness, I also feel more moral and ethical.

My energy flows better. And my body moves, sways and rocks now even when I am doing just my Qigong (especially) and yoga.

If any of you aren't doing Qigong, consider giving it a try. Even when doing the simple standing like a tree meditation, my body sways and moves in circular motion, a couple times I involuntarily did different movements, almost like a dance.

This makes sense since Qigong especially works to circulate and unlock the energy reserves of the soul. Qigong is just as effective as yoga to open up and transform the soul. The Asian people used it for alchemical soul transformation.

Freeing the soul with these RTRs are one of the most wonderous and I thank the Gods for this amazing liberation.

Hail Satan.

HPS Shannon said:
I'm curious and very interested how all of you are personally benefiting from doing the RTRs in conjunction with meditation. Its been about a year since they came out.

Since doing the RTRs I have noticed more awareness in my actions and in the public more awareness of the situation going on in our world. In addition to awareness, I also feel more moral and ethical.

My energy flows better. And my body moves, sways and rocks now even when I am doing just my Qigong (especially) and yoga.

If any of you aren't doing Qigong, consider giving it a try. Even when doing the simple standing like a tree meditation, my body sways and moves in circular motion, a couple times I involuntarily did different movements, almost like a dance.

This makes sense since Qigong especially works to circulate and unlock the energy reserves of the soul. Qigong is just as effective as yoga to open up and transform the soul. The Asian people used it for alchemical soul transformation.

Freeing the soul with these RTRs are one of the most wonderous and I thank the Gods for this amazing liberation.

Hail Satan.
This is the right thread at the right time for me. It's days that i'm reading a lot about Qigong and internal alchemy and i did want to post a thread about it. Can i ask you what kind of Qigong you do? I personaly want to start doing the 5 elements Qigong (wich was posted by Lydia on the forum some time ago) and then i would like to add the Tendon changing Classic and the Brain/Marrow washing, i'm reading a book about this and it's super interesting!

The Books that i'm reading talk even about Jing and how to recycle It by conserving sexual energy (wich is litteraly the third step of the Magnum opus) and circulating it (another step of the Magnum Opus). It's really interesting to read but you need a Satanic mind to eliminate all the corruptions. I would really like a post about Qigong by the HP's to know what they thing about it (HP HoodedCobra if you can i would like to read something like this :D ). I think Qigong is really good but only when added to the Yoga and other Satanic meditations routine that we already do!

About the Final Rtr effects, i've to say that i do feel my soul more free and powerful and i do feel like it is helping advancing more easily than before! Overall I feel really great and free after every Final Rtr!

I think the bit you said about awareness applies to me as well; I have to be careful with it for obvious reasons, but I've found the RTR to significantly increase my distaste for them. Like seeing their antics just gets me that much more riled up, and I'm able to effectively share these enraged thoughts with unaware people who are increasingly starting to see things from our perspective.

In regards to meditation, the RTR helped me attain some new experiences in my progress that I found encouraging. Things like being able to feel energy better to the point that I could tune into it at will and even "feel" the direction in which I'd direct it. I would even hear things internally, which I'm sure makes sense to those who've also experienced that - for me it was the sound of crackling, like fire, as I was envisioning my aura being cleaned with searingly bright light. There are a few other things I've noticed as well but those stick out in particular.

I don’t know if it’s the effect of rtrs or meditation or just me growing up or all of them, but I am finding myself more mature and intelligent year by year, I’ve become more logical and rational and not prone much more to depression rather much more motivated and perseverate, I understand that those moments of mental weakness are just a loss of time so they don’t show up so much. In short, everything has been getting better and better.
I do qiqong too, my quads hate me for it but soon they’ll love it too lol. I suggest if anyone wants to have a go to start from this website taijiworld.com the material is excellent and not as watered down and the videos are cheap.

My mind and my thoughts have become much more powerful. This has been both a blessing and a curse. I really have to watch it with regards to my thoughts now. I’m Capricorn, so there can be a tendency towards negativity and pessimism. I am becoming better at monitoring my thoughts, though. My will has also become much more powerful, which I have used to get the job that I want, amongst other things. To me, it seems like the Final RTR has a sort of symbiotic relationship with the other group rituals that we perform, in addition to personal workings. I feel like I’m cosmically dangerous, which is quite an extraordinary thing to feel. The Final RTR feeds my hunger for destruction, yet makes me hungrier at the same time (kind of weird and hard to explain). I definitely feel at ease in the sense that no matter what happens to me, I know that I’m living a meaningful life with real purpose.

HPS Shannon said:

Hail Satan.

The first time i did the RTR I noticed that I felt like a spiritual weight was lifted off of me, literally though. As the weight was lifted off I felt energetic and a bit more confident in myself, I was happy.

Also I have a question. I noticed that when I am in a state between sleep and wake I can feel this kind of ticklish sensation running up my back. It's kind of uncomfortable for me when I'm trying to astral project. There are nights when it's VERY intense and then there are nights when it's not as intense. There are times when I can feel the sensation when I'm wide awake too. Was wondering if you knew what this was.

The Proud Gentile said:
HPS Shannon said:

Hail Satan.

The first time i did the RTR I noticed that I felt like a spiritual weight was lifted off of me, literally though. As the weight was lifted off I felt energetic and a bit more confident in myself, I was happy.

Also I have a question. I noticed that when I am in a state between sleep and wake I can feel this kind of ticklish sensation running up my back. It's kind of uncomfortable for me when I'm trying to astral project. There are nights when it's VERY intense and then there are nights when it's not as intense. There are times when I can feel the sensation when I'm wide awake too. Was wondering if you knew what this was.

It could be your soul energy, kundalini energy in general trickling up the spine. That ia not uncommon at all. Its a good sign.

Thank you all so far for sharing. Id like to read more experiences.

luis said:
HPS Shannon said:

Hail Satan.
This is the right thread at the right time for me. It's days that i'm reading a lot about Qigong and internal alchemy and i did want to post a thread about it. Can i ask you what kind of Qigong you do? I personaly want to start doing the 5 elements Qigong (wich was posted by Lydia on the forum some time ago) and then i would like to add the Tendon changing Classic and the Brain/Marrow washing, i'm reading a book about this and it's super interesting!

The Books that i'm reading talk even about Jing and how to recycle It by conserving sexual energy (wich is litteraly the third step of the Magnum opus) and circulating it (another step of the Magnum Opus). It's really interesting to read but you need a Satanic mind to eliminate all the corruptions. I would really like a post about Qigong by the HP's to know what they thing about it (HP HoodedCobra if you can i would like to read something like this :D ). I think Qigong is really good but only when added to the Yoga and other Satanic meditations routine that we already do!

About the Final Rtr effects, i've to say that i do feel my soul more free and powerful and i do feel like it is helping advancing more easily than before! Overall I feel really great and free after every Final Rtr!

Right now I am doing just the "Standing like a tree" Qigong exercise. It does what I need it to do which is to open my energy reserves and circulate my energy. However, I do intend to add the marrow washing to my routine.

I find that the standing like a tree is a great addition to the rest of my meditation program, which is why I currently do not feel a need to add more Qigong exercises.

My meditation schedule is already booked!

Alienation from and total distrust of those who are without. Being disgusted by their meaningless lives. I turned almost complete misanthrope, and I cannot believe with what poor excuses for humans I am sharing this world with.

But I realize we need them to awaken to win this war.

Other than that, I got some changes of personal nature.

The Final RTR indeed buffed the effects my meditations. I feel a lot more cool minded, mature and able to make better decisions than ever before.

While reversing the enemy curses I can feel the sexual energy flowing, which gives me motivation to keep a consistent program.

luis said:
HPS Shannon said:

Hail Satan.

Luis, read this thread about Qigong. It is from an old post.

---------------------------------------------------------
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Advanced_Meditation/conversations/topics/5276

But here is alittle from that thread, this is from HP Mageson years ago

"Qi Gong for those who wish to dig deep into its past and view it in its intact state, is a full alchemical system based on creating the Perfected Human. And as stated its goals where to create the immortal and siddhi holding wizard or Godman. Some of the older text remants I can across go into invoking and circulating the elements and creating the sunstone[philospher stone] and rotating it throught the soul. The still know mirco obrit meditation is also found in the Tantra's.

Qi Gong was considered the highest point of spiritual practice. This practice was brought in to the region by the what they called the Lung "Dragons" and Hsien "Immortals" in the very ancient world. If you study into ancient China you will find it was a Dragon [Satanist] culture. "

I'm not even sure I'm benefitting because when I do an RTR, I feel good because I've accomplished something but at the same time I feel more drained than a pool with a crack at the bottom letting out all the water. I take the time to meditate, and put my work in beforehand so I'm pretty sure I'm doing things correctly. But I'm taking all of my energy, pouring it into that RTR and yeah I've accomplished something and I feel that accomplishment like "Good job, Shadow, that's another one for the books" if you get what I'm saying, you might not because I'm using slang but anyway, I feel like doing another one but at the same time I don't because I feel like I've just lost the energy I've gained from meditating before performing the ritual.

From my understanding, people's reactions to the Final RTR say that they've felt more liberated I feel that too but I also feel drained because I'm spending that 20 minutes fucking givin' er.

saw how to encourage people to do RTRF…

PS.: If the RTRf energy has decreased, then egregora j energy has also decreased.

They're co-related.

Am I wrong???? HPSS

HPS Shannon said:

Hail Satan.

What books or material do you recommend I'll add it to my routine

HPS Shannon said:

Hail Satan.

I've had a lot of emotional and spiritual breakthroughs as well as awareness, like you said. Another thing I can really communicate with people versus xianity and they be more open to the jewish connection last month a few people really opened up to it, even though one of them had a strong spiritual encounter that saved his life in his early life that he thought was godjewsus, he saw how the bible was controlling and evil after just a few minutes of talking with him and making critical points

HPS Shannon said:
luis said:
HPS Shannon said:

Hail Satan.

Luis, read this thread about Qigong. It is from an old post.

---------------------------------------------------------
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Advanced_Meditation/conversations/topics/5276

But here is alittle from that thread, this is from HP Mageson years ago

"Qi Gong for those who wish to dig deep into its past and view it in its intact state, is a full alchemical system based on creating the Perfected Human. And as stated its goals where to create the immortal and siddhi holding wizard or Godman. Some of the older text remants I can across go into invoking and circulating the elements and creating the sunstone[philospher stone] and rotating it throught the soul. The still know mirco obrit meditation is also found in the Tantra's.

Qi Gong was considered the highest point of spiritual practice. This practice was brought in to the region by the what they called the Lung "Dragons" and Hsien "Immortals" in the very ancient world. If you study into ancient China you will find it was a Dragon [Satanist] culture. "
Thank you! I think i'm going to add Standing like a tree too even if like you said it's difficult to add things when you are already do a lot :? There is so much i would like to try...

Since we began the Final RTRs last year (amazing that it has been a year already), I've noticed almost too many positive effects to list, but the most major I have witnessed with myself thus far is energy feeling stronger, my astral senses becoming more powerful, coupled with the rocking of the body while doing the RTRs and handling energy, just as you have experienced (I tend to pace around the room often as well while performing the RTR).I don't believe I've come down with a cold or fever once this year, and I tend to have a much clearer mind and more vision. Life overall has been more enjoyable since beginning the Final RTR and any instances of depression hardly last more than a few minutes. All meditations are more effective and always beneficial, and I have also noticed it's becoming easier to understand the astral.

Some effects have been disconcerting to witness however, if ultimately a positive development, and what I refer to in particular is becoming more aware of the enemy's presence. I can feel who is a Jew within seconds, there is always something very odd about their energy, as if the Final RTR stripped away an aura of deception in regards to their race around them; it is also much easier to detect and see enemy entities on the astral and some of them are becoming very ugly.

I am glad you opened a thread of this sort HPS Shannon, it will serve as a great source of motivation and a good way to understand just how deep the enemy curses run and what happens when we remove them. On the note of Qigong, I have found it very enjoyable to work with, and it can indeed be used to supplement a yoga session or other practices, as it works with energies that the more common yoga sessions do not address as strongly.

The first time doing the RTR ritual was so intense for me that I could not finish nine repetitions.

I didn't have any immediate effects or reactions of elation or relief.

Overtime I've noticed progression is easier. I plan out my workings. I finish them. I don't get discouraged that takes six weeks to do something. I'm definitely not phased by obvious attempts of the enemy to lie using the media. It just doesn't work on me.

When I recently started a yoga routine for my aching back, after the first month I've noticed that my biceps are huge. Seriously, even just doing individual poses and stretches help so much...

For me, it's easier to keep good habits and to stay consistent.

HPS Shannon said:
This makes sense since Qigong especially works to circulate and unlock the energy reserves of the soul. Qigong is just as effective as yoga to open up and transform the soul. The Asian people used it for alchemical soul transformation..
Is the Falun Dafa better than normal Qigong?I ask because if I remember correctly it helps to balance the soul elixirs plus it helps someone to always be full of energy because the Falun wheel is always spinning .

My perception of people and events has increased tenfold. I am not a morning person at all but I now wake up early full of energy. My libido has gone from being near dead to the healthiest it's ever been.

There are a lot of smaller effects that I could go on and on about but I have been noticing people around me that are heavily invested into christianity have had things go terribly wrong for them one after another. The other day a group of them were together discussing how bad it's been for them lately, after sharing their disgusting kike prayers as if that's going to fix it all. One of them said, "When it rains, it pours." Yes, yes it does.

One of the things that I did notice was that I was (and am) able to visualize with more detail than before. And that takes less effort to do so.

I've probably noticed some other benefits, but I think I've forgotten what they were exactly.

I can't believe that I am still kicking out soo much negative energy and the like. I must have kicked out a small mountain of trash by now..

Scion of Atlantis said:
Since we began the Final RTRs last year (amazing that it has been a year already), I've noticed almost too many positive effects to list, but the most major I have witnessed with myself thus far is energy feeling stronger, my astral senses becoming more powerful, coupled with the rocking of the body while doing the RTRs and handling energy, just as you have experienced (I tend to pace around the room often as well while performing the RTR).I don't believe I've come down with a cold or fever once this year, and I tend to have a much clearer mind and more vision. Life overall has been more enjoyable since beginning the Final RTR and any instances of depression hardly last more than a few minutes. All meditations are more effective and always beneficial, and I have also noticed it's becoming easier to understand the astral.

Some effects have been disconcerting to witness however, if ultimately a positive development, and what I refer to in particular is becoming more aware of the enemy's presence. I can feel who is a Jew within seconds, there is always something very odd about their energy, as if the Final RTR stripped away an aura of deception in regards to their race around them; it is also much easier to detect and see enemy entities on the astral and some of them are becoming very ugly.

I am glad you opened a thread of this sort HPS Shannon, it will serve as a great source of motivation and a good way to understand just how deep the enemy curses run and what happens when we remove them. On the note of Qigong, I have found it very enjoyable to work with, and it can indeed be used to supplement a yoga session or other practices, as it works with energies that the more common yoga sessions do not address as strongly.

Nicely said and Totally Agreed.

And to add about the involuntary body movements, one time after RTR, I did Qigong and all of a sudden I started to move erratically and do some dance like movements. It was intense. What a curious thing that is.

This has never happened to me during meditation after the RTR. The RTRs really clear the soul and allow our satanic meditations to really manifest. Imagine all the blockages that the Jewish curses have put us on and how fast we can advance now.

SATchives said:
HPS Shannon said:

Hail Satan.

I have "Way of Enery" by Lam Chuen. It has very good Qigong exercises. Good book.

Hoarfrost said:
My perception of people and events has increased tenfold. I am not a morning person at all but I now wake up early full of energy. My libido has gone from being near dead to the healthiest it's ever been.

There are a lot of smaller effects that I could go on and on about but I have been noticing people around me that are heavily invested into christianity have had things go terribly wrong for them one after another. The other day a group of them were together discussing how bad it's been for them lately, after sharing their disgusting kike prayers as if that's going to fix it all. One of them said, "When it rains, it pours." Yes, yes it does.

It most certainly pours...

These Xians have no idea what they are missing...

We SS are truly blessed.

Νίκος said:
HPS Shannon said:
This makes sense since Qigong especially works to circulate and unlock the energy reserves of the soul. Qigong is just as effective as yoga to open up and transform the soul. The Asian people used it for alchemical soul transformation..
Is the Falun Dafa better than normal Qigong?I ask because if I remember correctly it helps to balance the soul elixirs plus it helps someone to always be full of energy because the Falun wheel is always spinning .

Unfortunately on our old forum, that was fucked by the kikes, good information on Falun gong by HP Lucius dissapeared. Unless anyone has the old forum archived so that we can still search old posts...

But here is what I found on Falun gong by our Asian HP.

"...there are similarities between Falun Gong and Tai Chi as it is a branch of Qi Gong. One of the exercises which is called 'Buddha Showing the Thousand Hands' is most like Tai Chi, in a stance like a hunter pulling back a bow and arrow. The other poses are similar to other Qi Gong exercises. 

As claimed by Li Hongzhi, the point of Falun Gong is not the strengthening of the mind and body as with Tai Chi and Qi Gong, but the direct strengthening of the soul through cultivation of the Falun."

Hope this helps, so practiced Qigong and Falun gong will benefit you. Apparantly alot of people are greatly benefitting from Qigong. It alsi means "energy movement"

Every SS can benefit from Qigong in their practice.

HPS Shannon said:
Unfortunately on our old forum, that was fucked by the kikes, good information on Falun gong by HP Lucius dissapeared. Unless anyone has the old forum archived so that we can still search old posts...
No idea if this is already widely known or not, but Stormblood shared a video on Falun Gong positions with me like 2 years ago. I uploaded it on a dropbox drive if anyone wants to download it. I think it has 5 positions on it that are explained and instructed in detail, if I remember correctly. Here the link for anyone interested :)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fo2n62cji2f7jpv/Falun%20Dafa.mp4?dl=1

Those involuntary movements you mention Hps, I’ve had that too, very intense sometimes, almost like being thrown like a rag doll. I even had a real bad case of whiplash on two occasions with a specific meditation being so intense. This was some months ago.

Also when working out, whatever muscle group I’m working, after the reps, there’s intense energy contractions in those muscles. Before the final rtr, for me, it wasn’t that intense. The energy flows there easier now. It’s actually very helpful to know that I effectively hit the muscle I was targeting. I can confirm with the energy pooling there directly after.

HPS Shannon said:
SATchives said:
HPS Shannon said:

Hail Satan.

I have "Way of Enery" by Lam Chuen. It has very good Qigong exercises. Good book.

Thank you for your response!, Way of Energy, I'll try to find me a copy

Egon said:
The Final RTR indeed buffed the effects my meditations. I feel a lot more cool minded, mature and able to make better decisions than ever before.

While reversing the enemy curses I can feel the sexual energy flowing, which gives me motivation to keep a consistent program.

How does this sexual energy feels?

Egon said:
Actual sexual arousal from doing the mantras and the RTR and that sums up to feeling powerful, capable etc.

Ah, so you just get horny.

Egon said:
Actual sexual arousal from doing the mantras and the RTR and that sums up to feeling powerful, capable etc.

Sometimes I experience sexual fantasies coming to me out of nowhere, while performing rtrs.

Firstly I have to say that I opened my third eye with meditations but it didn't work at all ( maybe there were blockages) but after some rtr I felt that it is opening itself,secondly my atral vision had become clearier and I am more aware about enemies (I even sense the gypsyes easier) and also I start seeing aura of the enemies, I saw the aura of a jew and was totally black ,lastly I started to feel kundalini energy better. I didn't meditate too much on my astral sences but the final rtr improved my astral vision a lot, I'm able now to see even aura of substancies ,I saw it once randomly of an medication but it was grey.

HPS Shannon said:

Hail Satan.

Hey thanks for sharing about the Qi Gong post, I incorporated that into my daily routine... starting today. I needed something simple and effective for helping bring energy through my crown and heart. I’m 100% new to yoga, but I realized I need this.

I’d like to share some RTR effects. This is an incredibly powerful ritual, I am not that far into doing them and the effects are astounding. I’ve had trouble with multiple orgasms for a very long time, and after the RTR’s I can do it with amazing ease. This is something that is specifically due to the RTR, I haven’t worked on it previously. I feel a huge weight lifted off of my crown especially.

Communication with my guardian following an RTR is a relief, it’s easier and attacks dissipate. It was a lot more difficult before.

I can feel emotions more normally after the RTR’s, happiness, sadness, all of them. I struggle with holding emotions in, and after RTR’s they just fall right out and it feels amazing.

HPS Shannon said:

Hail Satan.

Void ( focus in general) got better.
Lots of gains.
Feeling of liberation.
Increase in mental resilience to tackle on difficult tasks in life.
Wanting to learn more and more.
Beginning to understand slowly what basic things I read on Jos website mean in our day to day lives. ( I do feel like they increase Iq(xD) in a way that when we break our curses we start to understand better. ( Idk if this makes sense though))

There is a feeling of relief everytime i do the Final RtR. Like something is lifting of my soul, and then i feel much more light and peace inside. Another thing is that i always want to do more and more, like my all being and my soul are ''hungry'' for this! It makes me very happy.
I can see things much clearer and even some times with my 3rd eye i have see this : the Planet is inside a grid that is cover it all around. This energy grid, if i can call it that way, is made up from the Jewish letters and while im doing the RtR and reverse the letters there is this energy that hit's the grid and destroy parts of it. Like slowly we bring it down with our rituals !
This has happen twice while doing the RtR.

Over the almost 2 years of doing the RTR, I've had major cleansing of my soul like no other meditation had ever done for me.

When I started for the first time, I could literally feel the enemy's negative garbage and all the filth that was in my soul being stripped away and destroyed. A lot of things in my soul became unblocked and were able to 'breathe' better. Energy started to circulate more efficiently and I found my natural bio-electricity levels rise to much higher heights in time to where I was able to handle things I couldn't handle before.

I've gained a lot of overall power and freedom in my soul, such an incredible amount that without the RTR this would've been 7 years of effort instead of 2. Coming from the harsh xian background I came from, the sheer quantity of enemy garbage and negativity deep in my soul would've taken me so incredibly long to completely get rid of, but the RTR has proven to be a miracle working for me.

It's too bad it wasn't available sooner in my life, but I'm honoured to have been part of the prior workings within the last decade that made way for it to be available to help our future members in advancing much quicker. It will definitely shave off a good number of years in working to raise the Kundalini Serpent, that's for damn sure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back