Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How long ????

Lordbaphamet666 said:
How long does it take to open up the chakras and psychic centers of the mind and soul ?

Well everyone is different ( progress from past lives etc) better start now, I did read some people did achive to raise thear serpent in 2 jears ( kundalini fully risen).

GG Allin said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
How long does it take to open up the chakras and psychic centers of the mind and soul ?

Well everyone is different ( progress from past lives etc) better start now, I did read some people did achive to raise thear serpent in 2 jears ( kundalini fully risen).
Thank you for your reply. What's jears? (I'm being a smart ass :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D ).

Lordbaphamet666 said:
GG Allin said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

Thank you for your reply. What's jears? (I'm being a smart ass :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D ).
Those people who raised it in 2 years are the same who like using drugs and boast about being a super awakened god who is “equal” to the Gods. Nope. Raising the kundalini can take even 50 years, so be prepared for that, anyone who boasts aboht having it risen doesent have it risen.

Lordbaphamet666 said:
GG Allin said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

You´re welcome, *years* ;)

enCYk.jpg

Lordbaphamet666 said:

How fast does a mage accomplish the Great work?It depends as we are all individuals.

I,for example has been empowering my AOP using W-Gold from the Sun but yesterday i switched gears,started using Betelgeuse my bioelectricity is on a whole new level.I have just experienced a minor headache lasting a few hours.Have you ever felt a craving but you have no idea what it's for then you taste something and then you realize "hey,this is it!"?That is exactly what am feeling bro am ridin this horse all the way!

Hail Satan!

GG Allin said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
GG Allin said:

You´re welcome, *years* ;)

enCYk.jpg

very nice grammar nazi

Aquarius said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:
GG Allin said:
Those people who raised it in 2 years are the same who like using drugs and boast about being a super awakened god who is “equal” to the Gods. Nope. Raising the kundalini can take even 50 years, so be prepared for that, anyone who boasts aboht having it risen doesent have it risen.

50 years ... even if someone would spend 2 h every day meditare? (full hatha + kundalini joga + chakra opening etc)? = 700 days

or is the 50 years for the people who like to skip days, only do joga 2 times a week?

"Opening" the chakra and psychic centers takes a few days when you follow the JoS meditations for opening the chakras. If its just opening them and getting them started it is very quick and easy. Empowering though thats different. Empowering the chakras is something you do daily for eternity.

GG Allin said:
Aquarius said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

50 years ... even if someone would spend 2 h every day meditare? (full hatha + kundalini joga + chakra opening etc)? = 700 days

or is the 50 years for the people who like to skip days, only do joga 2 times a week?

We are all individual and a consistent dedicated satanist is a different case compared to an average person doing standard yoga and meditation.

I was told by Azazel that it can take anywhere between 7-10 years to raise the kundalini, and another 10 years to complete the magnum opus. He said the RTRs are shortening the time.

Now, this is a case by case basis and depends solely on the individual and how often and consistently they work on their souls, applies the satanic knowledge that we now have and if a god is guiding them. And now that we have the RTRs, it is possible and it shortens the time to advance. The Jewish curses were to bind the gentile soul and the Kundalini itself, as well as our psychic awareness.

Before the JoS and this new satanic revelation we have, these things were not the case. Knowledge was corrupted, meditations and spiritual techniques corrupted and watered down and the centuries of Hebrew curses-- raising the serpent is a major thing and this was super rare because of what I just mentioned, and not to mention attempting to raise the serpent was dangerous because of the curses.

The situation is different now. Its been a year since the Final RTR came out and I am already having kundalini stimulation and experiences when I meditate.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
"Opening" the chakra and psychic centers takes a few days when you follow the JoS meditations for opening the chakras. If its just opening them and getting them started it is very quick and easy. Empowering though thats different. Empowering the chakras is something you do daily for eternity.

Not for eternity. Once you reach the godhead status you are perfected and self sustained. Of course the gods can and still meditate but a god doesnt have to do power meditation like a mortal human being because they have already reached the level of super being.

GG Allin said:
Aquarius said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

There is no "set" time on how long it takes to rise the serpent. That being said, this isnt something that can be done in two years without prior preperations in one's past life or through direct and consistent assistance from the Gods. Even then its not: Starts meditating -> two years later -> risen serpent.

Hitler had achieved Godhead but it still took a considerate amount of years and he was *living* with the Gods.

Advancement takes time regardless of how "hard" you work. You can spend everyday going at 200% and then just explode due to overwork (i dont mean literally). Putting in effort to go increase and extend you limits is important but so is time. It takes time for anything to manifest. An analogy would be working out. You go and do 200 pushups, sit ups, and squats on the very first day without prior experience in working out. Now you have torn muscles that wont be usable for awhile. You put in a whole lot of effort but its still the first day and you probably broke down. Even say a month of consistent working out wont make you superman. Now lets say you worked out consistently for a year with the same daily effort. Between one month vs one year there is a large difference in advancement simply because you put in more time. Trying to shove a years worth of effort in a month will not only be detrimental but may cause permanent damage.

When it comes to advancement take your time but be reasonable. What works for you? Will you achieve a risen serpent in 2 years? No. But will it take 50? That's individual. Its possible it could take 30 years. Maybe it would even be 300 years. How you advance and how quickly it happens is very individual and theres no "set" milestone within a specific timeframe.

GG Allin said:
Aquarius said:
Lordbaphamet666 said:

cant answer that, as you know we are all different.

HPS Shannon said:
GG Allin said:
Aquarius said:

We are all individual and a consistent dedicated satanist is a different case compared to an average person doing standard yoga and meditation.

I was told by Azazel that it can take anywhere between 7-10 years to raise the kundalini, and another 10 years to complete the magnum opus. He said the RTRs are shortening the time.

Now, this is a case by case basis and depends solely on the individual and how often and consistently they work on their souls, applies the satanic knowledge that we now have and if a god is guiding them. And now that we have the RTRs, it is possible and it shortens the time to advance. The Jewish curses were to bind the gentile soul and the Kundalini itself, as well as our psychic awareness.

Before the JoS and this new satanic revelation we have, these things were not the case. Knowledge was corrupted, meditations and spiritual techniques corrupted and watered down and the centuries of Hebrew curses-- raising the serpent is a major thing and this was super rare because of what I just mentioned, and not to mention attempting to raise the serpent was dangerous because of the curses.

The situation is different now. Its been a year since the Final RTR came out and I am already having kundalini stimulation and experiences when I meditate.

Much Thanks HPS Shannon for your reply. I have a short question, please be so kind as to reply to it as well.
SS calendar (Moon in Scorpio) = Sex, power , transformation , research.
Could a working help to raise the serpent faster? or is with transformation not kundalini meant?

GG Allin said:
HPS Shannon said:
GG Allin said:

Much Thanks HPS Shannon for your reply. I have a short question, please be so kind as to reply to it as well.
Could a working help to raise the serpent faster? or is with transformation not kundalini meant?
If you want those fast easy results then you’re not ready for rising your kundalini, it requires a deep cleaning of your mind and soul and the empowering of chakras. You have to basically reach an advanced soul level that the kundalini rising will make even more powerful. If you want some advice, aknowledge that advancing isnt a walk at the park and it’s a life long path in which you have to endure to progress.

GG Allin said:
HPS Shannon said:
GG Allin said:

Sure no problem. Well as far as I know transformation is just transformation, however in scorpios case, it may be more of an emphasis on the psychological.

I wouldnt "try too hard" to raise the kundalini, let it happen and work on the RTRs, clearing blockages on your soul and chakras, cleaning the soul and empowering the chakras. Thats most important and Kundalini awakening and more will follow. Be patient but consistent.

You dont need to do a 40 day or more working to help raise the kundalini. If you are doing yoga (hatha and kundalini) and applying the 8 fold path, you already are doing this.

The RTRs cannot be emphasized enough. The only reason I am having these wonderul kundalini experiences alot are because of it. The RTRs empower the soul too, it doesnt just help destroy the enemy. The RTRs are working to unbind Satan's serpent energy.

Its also worth noting that Satan is the one who also has domain over our kundalini serpent so he can quicken or facilitate the process if need be.

Aquarius said:
GG Allin said:
HPS Shannon said:

If you want those fast easy results then you’re not ready for rising your kundalini, it requires a deep cleaning of your mind and soul and the empowering of chakras. You have to basically reach an advanced soul level that the kundalini rising will make even more powerful. If you want some advice, aknowledge that advancing isnt a walk at the park and it’s a life long path in which you have to endure to progress.

if there would be a way to boost it, without harm, why not do or ask?
I always pick the easy route, raising the kundalini and not forget your hole lifes memories/experiences is the easy route, compared to start from 0 all over again, over multiple lifetimes. Also not getting totaly enslaved by the enemy and work 24/7, is also the easy route. Final RTR = Easy route ;)

HPS Shannon said:
GG Allin said:
HPS Shannon said:

Sure no problem. Well as far as I know transformation is just transformation, however in scorpios case, it may be more of an emphasis on the psychological.

I wouldnt "try too hard" to raise the kundalini, let it happen and work on the RTRs, clearing blockages on your soul and chakras, cleaning the soul and empowering the chakras. Thats most important and Kundalini awakening and more will follow. Be patient but consistent.

You dont need to do a 40 day or more working to help raise the kundalini. If you are doing yoga (hatha and kundalini) and applying the 8 fold path, you already are doing this.

The RTRs cannot be emphasized enough. The only reason I am having these wonderul kundalini experiences alot are because of it. The RTRs empower the soul too, it doesnt just help destroy the enemy. The RTRs are working to unbind Satan's serpent energy.

Its also worth noting that Satan is the one who also has domain over our kundalini serpent so he can quicken or facilitate the process if need be.

Thanks again for the fast and well written reply HPS Shannon.

HPS Shannon said:
GG Allin said:
HPS Shannon said:

HP can I ask you what kind meditation routine you follow? Do you do a lot of cleaning or before? It's sometime that I'm doing more cleaning and I fell much better, but sometime I don't know how much should empower and what else to do. Having a routine to take as an example would help a bit. If only I had more time I could do more >.<

luis said:
HPS Shannon said:
GG Allin said:

HP can I ask you what kind meditation routine you follow? Do you do a lot of cleaning or before? It's sometime that I'm doing more cleaning and I fell much better, but sometime I don't know how much should empower and what else to do. Having a routine to take as an example would help a bit. If only I had more time I could do more >.<

Hello dearest Luis,

For the sake of time, this is the program I am currently doing. I started it about 2.5 weeks ago. I only have time for 3-4 hours of meditation a day (RTRs and cleaning with Azazel are included in that time)

Kundalini Yoga Spinal series and Kundalini Sun Kriya

-Hatha Yoga

-Vibrating Satanama mantra into my soulafter any Yoga exercise for spiritual perfection and transformation- its anti aging too, not that I am worried about that.

-Qigong (10 minutes for energy circulation and aura empowerment)

-Breath of Fire, cobra breath and alternative nostril breath. **Alternative nostril breath and then Cobra breath in that order right after Hatha** Cobra breath shoild always be done after Alt Nostril.

-Empowering of 3-4 chakras a day plus their extensions.

-Invoking Aether into my 6th chakra

-Raum IOEA meditation to empower the soul pillars

-Thor/Thaur rune for opening up the chakra  granthis

-Aura of protection using Suryae

-Earth invoking (because of I have too much AIR in my chart and soul)

-I give energy from my orgasm to the gods   everyday for their own use and as a thank   you

- One to Two RTRs a day but I do 5-6 on the weekends when I have off work. 

-Soul cleaning with Azazel after RTRs 

Regular orgasm a day is part of the maithuna and is related to spiritual avdvancement. In addition to it being pleasurable, that energy can go to the gods for tbe benefit of us all.

HPS Shannon said:
luis said:
HPS Shannon said:

Hello dearest Luis,

For the sake of time, this is the program I am currently doing. I started it about 2.5 weeks ago. I only have time for 3-4 hours of meditation a day (RTRs and cleaning with Azazel are included in that time)

-Hatha Yoga

-Vibrating Satanama mantra into my soulafter any Yoga exercise for spiritual perfection and transformation- its anti aging too, not that I am worried about that.

-Breath of Fire, cobra breath and alternative nostril breath. **Alternative nostril breath and then Cobra breath in that order right after Hatha** Cobra breath shoild always be done after Alt Nostril.

-I give energy from my orgasm to the gods   everyday for their own use and as a thank   you

Thank you! Well my program is similar in some way but I don't do Kundalini Yoga but just the Asana+Mantra routine by Egon (plus I added breath of fire for each asana) and Breath of Fire plus Raum 216 reps for the third chakra and of course Cleaning+Protection with Surya and RTR and spells when I need to. Seriously we need more time in a day for all of this...and mine is nothing compared to yours.

For the granthis I'm just doing the meditations that are on Jos and I have to say that after doing them for a while my intuition and astral senses opened a bit more, now it happens more frequently that i predict something that someone wants to say before they say it, It's really fun when this happens and I'm really glad that I have started to do the granthis meditations!

luis said:
HPS Shannon said:
luis said:

Hello dearest Luis,

-Hatha Yoga

Thank you! Well my program is similar in some way but I don't do Kundalini Yoga but just the Asana+Mantra routine by Egon (plus I added breath of fire for each asana) and Breath of Fire plus Raum 216 reps for the third chakra and of course Cleaning+Protection with Surya and RTR and spells when I need to. Seriously we need more time in a day for all of this...and mine is nothing compared to yours.

For the granthis I'm just doing the meditations that are on Jos and I have to say that after doing them for a while my intuition and astral senses opened a bit more, now it happens more frequently that i predict something that someone wants to say before they say it, It's really fun when this happens and I'm really glad that I have started to do the granthis meditations!

Good Job Luis :)

HPS Shannon said:
luis said:
HPS Shannon said:
Hello dearest Luis,

-Hatha Yoga

I was thinking of using thaur for my sacral chakra for a while, in your affirmation do you state that it's open or that it's unblocked?

Aquarius said:
HPS Shannon said:
luis said:

I was thinking of using thaur for my sacral chakra for a while, in your affirmation do you state that it's open or that it's unblocked?

Vibrating Thaur into the chakras with the intent and knowing of unblocking them is sufficient and so my affirmations are on the short side. I just affirm repeatedly " the energies of thor are breaking down and dissolving any and all blockages in my ____ chakra" and then I visualize and know that the chakra is open, circulating energy and full of colour and brilliance.

That works well for me. Whether you use the word open or unblocked, they work all the same. You just have to tailor the affirmation with what feels right for you to get the "knowing" there.

The "breaking down and dissolving" part feels more intense and effective for me based on what I know of the thor rune.

HPS Shannon said:
Aquarius said:
HPS Shannon said:

Vibrating Thaur into the chakras with the intent and knowing of unblocking them is sufficient and so my affirmations are on the short side. I just affirm repeatedly " the energies of thor are breaking down and dissolving any and all blockages in my ____ chakra" and then I visualize and know that the chakra is open, circulating energy and full of colour and brilliance.

That works well for me. Whether you use the word open or unblocked, they work all the same. You just have to tailor the affirmation with what feels right for you to get the "knowing" there.

The "breaking down and dissolving" part feels more intense and effective for me based on what I know of the thor rune.
Thanks a lot:)

Sorry for the late reply(i rarely check this post of mine). Thank hp and others for the help, much appreciated.

HPS Shannon said:
GG Allin said:
Aquarius said:

So I can get to this level in 20 years I wasn't expecting that incredible news, you know I was really sick of hearing that 3 lifetimes stuff, blahh.
I talked with another satanist and he pretty much said the same number you and azazel stated.

There is no stopping in opening chakras and gaining more in spiritual to physical empowerment. You open and empower them more and more as you meditate. You unblock and free them towards further empowerment.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back