Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What are Satanic Aspects in the Birth Chart

darkmonkey666

I heard this mentioned I'd like to know. I heard this mentioned several times by different people but I never heard a clear run down on what it means. Does it have to do with Scorpio the sign or 8th house or certain Ascendant or midheaven degrees certain stars the Degrees of a sign such as example 6 degrees Capricorn (something I have reason to suspect might be an interesting degree) or what.

I probably have this in my own Chart as I noticed quite a few things similar in my chart to Anton Levays (including exact and very close with degrees stuff but differing planets similar elements etc) and a couple of things similar to Himmler. Anyways can someone explain what a Satanic Natal chart is so I can understand.

Also this may end up helping me in the future since I always try to check the charts or close friends and partners if I can see that someone is Satanic from the past that is good and also gives me an idea of who I might want to eventually slowly introduce my ideas too (in a safe way based on my intuition and their reactions to things).

Perhaps you can be more specific as to what you're looking for?
Satanic is a very board term, they've been a lot of Satanic people such as astrologers, mathematicians, programmers, researchers ETC the list is long, each with their own aspects and such.

If you want to know more about your aspects you can get a reading form HPHcobra on your strengths and weaknesses.
I also suggest you don't share your chart details here.

slyscorpion said:
I think aspects that facilitate you to have satanic values would be the closest thing you can get. Like a love of truth, a thirst for knowledge, righteous personality & caring for justice, camaraderie, responsibility, creativity, and so on. I don't know which specific aspects embody these things as I am no astrology expert, but you should be able to research and find them.

Shael said:
slyscorpion said:
I think aspects that facilitate you to have satanic values would be the closest thing you can get. Like a love of truth, a thirst for knowledge, righteous personality & caring for justice, camaraderie, responsibility, creativity, and so on. I don't know which specific aspects embody these things as I am no astrology expert, but you should be able to research and find them.

I think Aquarius especially as well as Sagittarius has a love of truth a love of freedom etc. Capricorn and Scorpio it more depends on the person but Scorpio is into the occult and many Capricorns are very mature and intelligent. I think though someone with Aquarius something is much more likely than any other sign to be open to Satanism from my experience.

I think Uranus Pluto Jupiter might help it has been said Saturn is associated with Satan in some places Aquarius and Capricorn both symbolize Satan so I think it could help in some cases if Saturn is in Sagittarius the person may question mainstream religious dogma or have problems with it or on the other hand be more brainwashed into it it could go both ways. Saturn in Aquarius probably also is good. Jupiter retrograde is good.

This is what I can think of.

However what I meant by this question is how can you tell if a person was Satanic in a past life or lives.

slyscorpion said:
I think Aquarius especially as well as Sagittarius has a love of truth a love of freedom etc. Capricorn and Scorpio it more depends on the person but Scorpio is into the occult and many Capricorns are very mature and intelligent. I think though someone with Aquarius something is much more likely than any other sign to be open to Satanism from my experience.

I think Uranus Pluto Jupiter might help it has been said Saturn is associated with Satan in some places Aquarius and Capricorn both symbolize Satan so I think it could help in some cases if Saturn is in Sagittarius the person may question mainstream religious dogma or have problems with it or on the other hand be more brainwashed into it it could go both ways. Saturn in Aquarius probably also is good. Jupiter retrograde is good.

However what I meant by this question is how can you tell if a person was Satanic in a past life or lives.

This question can't easily be answered. It's the entire chart, not just certain signs or whatever.... also, you're missing Cancer, which rules the past. It's one of the more common signs I see among SS, far more than Aquarius. And there are plenty of christians who are Sagittarius. "Love of truth", does not mean willing to put in the effort to find it and accept it. People with Cancer on the other hand know the truth from past lives.

When you see a chart, you just know if they are a Satanic soul. Always go with your intuition when deciding to bring people to Satan. And be safe about it.

Lydia said:
slyscorpion said:

This question can't easily be answered. It's the entire chart, not just certain signs or whatever.... also, you're missing Cancer, which rules the past. It's one of the more common signs I see among SS, far more than Aquarius. And there are plenty of christians who are Sagittarius. "Love of truth", does not mean willing to put in the effort to find it and accept it. People with Cancer on the other hand know the truth from past lives.

When you see a chart, you just know if they are a Satanic soul. Always go with your intuition when deciding to bring people to Satan. And be safe about it.

Interesting observation just curious what did you think of my chart and the type of person I am. If you don't want to answer you don't have to.

The interesting thing about this is I have cancer moon. But I have a lot of Sagittarius stuff. I will admit that sign can be problematic almost up there with Pisces in the number of people who are brainwashed into xtianity in fact some astrology people have even gone so far as to say it rules the whole church and xtianity program (I kind of doubt that but I see Saturn Jupiter and Neptune in this sign being a problem often) I am aware of this. but if Jupiter is retrograde it might make them question things more and seek truth on a deeper level.

Ok I will use my Inuition.

Lydia said:

Seriously? Cancer, one of the more common signs?

Because I'm Cancer with a Saggitarius rising. Hopefully that isn't too much information.

And I practically jumped into the JoS, I was never raised in any religious manner or learning about religion, the only religious thing I knew was my family and particular grandparents in using xtian words like "Ave maria" and whatnot or saying Jebus when bad things happen though it's a matter of their generation and not raised to believe in much. Hell I'd probably would have grown up going WTF is a religion, it's just word in the dictionary.

Found the JoS and boom within two weeks dedicated.

Lydia said:
...Cancarian...

Also Lydia well not to be off-topic but mind entertaining us with a post or something on how to be Cancer more appropriately. It's a tough sign with the way I am and being ruled by my emotions does affect me a lot in my everyday decisions. Like feeling up to it or not feeling up to it. Just I guess what I'm trying to say is can we get a way to be better as Cancers methods to counteract negative cycles and whatnot.

I flip flop a lot in my daily activities and livelihood. Any good ways to enhance the Cancarian?

Gear88 said:
Lydia said:

Seriously? Cancer, one of the more common signs?

Because I'm Cancer with a Saggitarius rising. Hopefully that isn't too much information.

And I practically jumped into the JoS, I was never raised in any religious manner or learning about religion, the only religious thing I knew was my family and particular grandparents in using xtian words like "Ave maria" and whatnot or saying Jebus when bad things happen though it's a matter of their generation and not raised to believe in much. Hell I'd probably would have grown up going WTF is a religion, it's just word in the dictionary.

Found the JoS and boom within two weeks dedicated.

Lydia said:
...Cancarian...

Also Lydia well not to be off-topic but mind entertaining us with a post or something on how to be Cancer more appropriately. It's a tough sign with the way I am and being ruled by my emotions does affect me a lot in my everyday decisions. Like feeling up to it or not feeling up to it. Just I guess what I'm trying to say is can we get a way to be better as Cancers methods to counteract negative cycles and whatnot.

I flip flop a lot in my daily activities and livelihood. Any good ways to enhance the Cancarian?

I can speak on this being cancer moon. I am best described by everyone as Moody and changeable. I think with Cancer sometimes the sign the moon is in itself or aspects can effect our moods and outlooks. I am still working on this myself to be honest so I am interested in anyone's answers. What I am feeling one day is the opposite of what I feel the next day on something. I have other things in hard aspect to this sometimes I feel very frustrated with my family since they are strongly xtian to the point of being completely retarted. This frustrates me to no end cause a lot of me does not want to deal with this anymore. I have a friend who has a planet on the Same degree in Capricorn as my moon and she knows how to calm me down this helps but still I am Moody.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back