Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Occult Reality Of The El Paso And Dayton Shootings

Mageson666

The current round of shooting attacks in El Paso and Dayton are happening when the Jews are celebrating the start of Av, which started on August the 2nd this month, the El Paso shootings happened the next day and the Dayton shootings the day after. The Torah readings given for this ritual relate to the setting of prohibitions against the population and to making violent warfare on ones enemies. The month of Av is one of mourning and loss. The Jewish Av rituals also connect directly into the Muslim Haji rituals in Mecca this month. These Muslim rituals relate to Jewish Abraham sacrificing his son for Yahweh and are based on ritual murder of animals and the stoning of the Devil, with this the Muslims will be spending their days praying the names Yahweh in Arabic and reading the Koran which connects to the enemy thought form. The Devil is Amalek to the Jews, the leader of the White Race. Amalek is the occult word for Satan in the Kabbalah and relates to the White race.

Now we have individuals connected into and influenced by the Jewish thought form, launching attacks on the population and the Jews are using this manifestation of their ritual to push for prohibitions on the population with gun control and are pushing the narrative that White Nationalists are violent terrorists in the Jewish propaganda of the MSM. And are moving towards passing laws against White dissent.

The day of August the 2nd was the First of Av, which is the start of the nine days of Av, note the number nine with the Dayton shootings. The first of Av also relates to the book of Isaiah in the Torah if one studies the work of the Rebbe, note only in the book of Isaiah is the Hebrew word "Pasa" found this word has the same meaning as Paso in Spanish and note El is the common name of the Jewish god, El Paso. This is how the curses of the Jews all tie into their resonance in the material world of Malkuth from Kether the astral the vibration of the Torah passages, in the Kabbalah of the Jews. Hence why Torah means "Book of Spells" in Hebrew.

This is why the ancient Greek and Roman Emperor's banned the Jews from reading the Torah and ordered the books of the Torah destroyed. This was before the Jews used Christianity to destroy the Gentile spiritual schools, the Greek and Roman Emperor's were adepts of such schools and knew the Jews were using the Torah as a book of spells to destroy Gentiles and take over societies they banned the Jews from cursing the population and destroyed the Torah as a criminal weapon of domestic terrorism.

7 more days til Tisha Bav, according to Gematria...they have some things planned. I wouldnt be surprised if some great tragedy strikes in preparation for their shit third temple, concerning the golden gate bridge.

There seems to be an internet apocalypse coming because of the communist kvetching and the jew kvetching on the incidents.

Shootings should be called from now on "An event that is many times less in victims than what goes on a daily basis in Detroit".

We have somehow forgotten things like Detroit and all the endless criminality in some places, but lo and behold we are in the "Mass Shooting" era now.

HP Mageson666 said:

The current round of shooting attacks in El Paso and Dayton are happening when the Jews are celebrating the start of Av, which started on August the 2nd this month, the El Paso shootings happened the next day and the Dayton shootings the day after. The Torah readings given for this ritual relate to the setting of prohibitions against the population and to making violent warfare on ones enemies. The month of Av is one of mourning and loss. The Jewish Av rituals also connect directly into the Muslim Haji rituals in Mecca this month. These Muslim rituals relate to Jewish Abraham sacrificing his son for Yahweh and are based on ritual murder of animals and the stoning of the Devil, with this the Muslims will be spending their days praying the names Yahweh in Arabic and reading the Koran which connects to the enemy thought form. The Devil is Amalek to the Jews, the leader of the White Race. Amalek is the occult word for Satan in the Kabbalah and relates to the White race.

Now we have individuals connected into and influenced by the Jewish thought form, launching attacks on the population and the Jews are using this manifestation of their ritual to push for prohibitions on the population with gun control and are pushing the narrative that White Nationalists are violent terrorists in the Jewish propaganda of the MSM. And are moving towards passing laws against White dissent.

The day of August the 2nd was the First of Av, which is the start of the nine days of Av, note the number nine with the Dayton shootings. The first of Av also relates to the book of Isaiah in the Torah if one studies the work of the Rebbe, note only in the book of Isaiah is the Hebrew word "Pasa" found this word has the same meaning as Paso in Spanish and note El is the common name of the Jewish god, El Paso. This is how the curses of the Jews all tie into their resonance in the material world of Malkuth from Kether the astral the vibration of the Torah passages, in the Kabbalah of the Jews. Hence why Torah means "Book of Spells" in Hebrew.

This is why the ancient Greek and Roman Emperor's banned the Jews from reading the Torah and ordered the books of the Torah destroyed. This was before the Jews used Christianity to destroy the Gentile spiritual schools, the Greek and Roman Emperor's were adepts of such schools and knew the Jews were using the Torah as a book of spells to destroy Gentiles and take over societies they banned the Jews from cursing the population and destroyed the Torah as a criminal weapon of domestic terrorism.

9 dead, 27 injured, the number nine is all over this one. And right after it happened, I see all of these jewish democrats all over the news with their rodent looking faces throwing up the gun laws and gun control bullshit like they always do. Its disgusting.
Its a good thing to see people all over youtube saying that it was just a false flag and it was done to enforce gun laws. More people are becoming woke every day to the bullshit the jews do. All of these shootings and murders they do is starting to backfire on them and instead of it going in the direction the jews want it to its making people woke to the reality of whats really happening. They're just damning themselves more with every murder and evil shit that they do.

6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
HPS Shannon said:
7 more days til Tisha Bav, according to Gematria...they have some things planned. I wouldnt be surprised if some great tragedy strikes in preparation for their shit third temple, concerning the golden gate bridge.

So far there's only public transport route changes/ cancellations. I don't think this is in any way involved, as the changes are due to lack of passengers for those specific routes.
That city and bridge have deep Satanic meaning to me, so I sure hope not. Regardless, I personally will keep an eye on the news for this area for the next few days or so. That's my heart city, dudes.

Coincidentally, the golden gate bridge has been destroyed in many hollywood movies...

I wanted to visit that city sometime kind of like the energy of it from looking at pictures and it looks beautiful and interesting. Hopefully nothing happens there. I will keep up the rtrs I was wondering why the last couple days I was feeling really depressed and heavy I did not know there was a holiday going on with the enemy.

HP Mageson666 said:

Thank you Mageson666. Be safe my brother.

Time to SPAM RTRs until i faint!

Hail Satan!
Hail the crowned princes of hell!
Hail Bastet!
Hail Pazuzu!

HP Mageson666 said:

all of this indicates also that time is running out for the enemy at an entertaining rate. or they wouldent be acting so heavely on our finest. im done being serious, playing with my prey is the fastest way to kill it, Satan has the last word, who has the last laugh, i hope its meLl :)

The Dayton shooter has been dead since 2014, and his mother works cyber security for the Goberment.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JReHVOBAwJsd/

Australian "terror" attack today shouted Allah akbar stabbing folk in Sydney, Staged/Related

EnkiUK3 said:
Australian "terror" attack today shouted Allah akbar stabbing folk in Sydney, Staged/Related

Jews be like

"A stabbing spree happened today! Protect the muslims, blame all white people, and up the white woman with black men propaganda! We must kill all the whites!"

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back