Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

experiences with satanic healing?

NinRick

A loved person has cysts growing in her crotch/abdomen. She always has to go to the hospital and get it cut out. She has been through 3 surgeries, each of them 2 years apart.

I want to heal her.
Do you have any tipps and tricks for me?

Is she open to spirituality, and to you healing her? This would make things easier.

-Clean her aura and chakras daily, since this is a long-term problem.

-You can use the sun square or just it's mantra, starting this Sunday.

-Program her food/beverages to heal her. Other SS have written about putting quartz crystal into water to absorb healing energies, I think from the sun, it gets absorbed into the water and then into the body when you drink it.

-Perhaps a freeing the soul working would be needed, Munka or Ansuz, to remove the health problem. This can be started this Saturday, waning Moon in Pisces. Best done when she is sleeping, if possible.

-Contact a herbalist, I'm sure there are herbs that can prevent and treat them.

Lydia said:
Is she open to spirituality, and to you healing her? This would make things easier.

-Clean her aura and chakras daily, since this is a long-term problem.

-You can use the sun square or just it's mantra, starting this Sunday.

-Program her food/beverages to heal her. Other SS have written about putting quartz crystal into water to absorb healing energies, I think from the sun, it gets absorbed into the water and then into the body when you drink it.

-Perhaps a freeing the soul working would be needed, Munka or Ansuz, to remove the health problem. This can be started this Saturday, waning Moon in Pisces. Best done when she is sleeping, if possible.

-Contact a herbalist, I'm sure there are herbs that can prevent and treat them.

should I just tell her that I am an SS?

First how do I use a Sun square on another person? Doesn't it affect the operator only?

I was thinking about to heal her using hypnosis. Well satanic hypnosis to more accurate, I would also use energy and program it.

Thanks for your advice!

NinRick said:
No don't tell anyone about being SS unless you know they will be open to it, and this can take time. Maybe tell her you've been looking into spirituality and "energetic healing", and see how she responds.

I've actually never used a square on someone else so perhaps it won't work on them (any other SS here may give an opinion?). Maybe just try the mantra then.

If she's willing to try hypnosis then try it, but make sure you don't deplete your own energy, and as Aquarius mentioned, clean your aura/chakras after!

NinRick said:
A loved person has cysts growing in her crotch/abdomen. She always has to go to the hospital and get it cut out. She has been through 3 surgeries, each of them 2 years apart.

I want to heal her.
I havd almost 100% effectiveness when I am trying healing excalty with steps that are in the Jos.
I prefer runes because they can get really powerful if you do the correct amount of vibrations.
I usually prefer a combo with Sowilo Ansus Fehu and Uruz .they have compatible numbers (16,4,1,2) so it will be easy to find a number that you want to vibrate them.I usually prefer 80 or 112 (depending on the situation).Since she had already 3 surgeries i suggest you I suggest the 112 because things are quiet serious.
I usually do the working about 2-5 times a day .I am.not sure that 5 times will be the best because you are doing this for another person so it will maybe make you exhausted better do it for 1 or 2 times a day for 40 days consequently (I am not sure for this part since haven't get that seriously ill so four days were more than enough to heal myself completely)
Now regarding affirmation you can get some idea form the Jos (they are very effective).

In case you don't want runes Sun mantras along with Satanas mantra to raise energies should be fine but I haven't try ot so I don't know.

Wish you the best of luck my friend!

Lydia said:
I've actually never used a square on someone else so perhaps it won't work on them (any other SS here may give an opinion?). Maybe just try the mantra then.
This is just me theorizing but I'd think that the material square can probably be used to affect others as it always affects our physical surroundings and situations anyway.
The HPs also mentioned that the squares work for death spells (albeit also being extremely harmful to the user), so this would confirm that other people can be affected by the squares.
Generally, from what I understand, you affect others in this way by vibrating the mantra/rune into their body on the astral. So anything could theoretically be used to affect others as long as you have the psychic and mental capabilities to focus accurately on their bodies and vibrate into them, atleast to my knowledge anyway.

Remember a very important thing about Satanic healing is to not "OWN" a disease. Say "the disease" is being destroyed not "aunt karins disease is being destroyed". This may seem unimportant but it is very very important my friend.

Lydia said:
NinRick said:
No don't tell anyone about being SS unless you know they will be open to it, and this can take time. Maybe tell her you've been looking into spirituality and "energetic healing", and see how she responds.

If she's willing to try hypnosis then try it, but make sure you don't deplete your own energy, and as Aquarius mentioned, clean your aura/chakras after!

Thanks again!

But why shouldn’t I use my own energy?

Sorry for asking so many questions

NinRick said:

I want to heal her.

Are they ovarian cysts? Those are the most common in women. Its easier to heal when you combine healing on the physical and spiritual level. Ovarian cysts are caysed by a disrupt and imbalance in the repridyctive area and usually by a combination of 2 or more factors.

How old is she? How regular or irregulare are her menstrual cycles? Really painful menstrual cycles? Whats the nature of her diet?

Getting the cysts cut out does nothing but temporarily mask the real issue. Its an ineffective band-aid approach.

You can try a VIN rune. Plus a lot of Aop and cleaning. It worked for me on a smaller health problem. She should also not ignore the medical solutions

NinRick said:
Thanks again!

If you use your energy to heal someone else, it's not healthy for you. Use the energy from your working, runic, planetary, or whatever you use. Don't use your energy of your soul to heal someone else, this will drain you too much to continue the working or do anything else for yourself.

My father healed our dog after she got hit by a truck. Doctors said she would be paralyzed he simply cleaned his aura worked on all his chakras then raised the energy and visualized her being healed, it ok only took two weeks my dad was pretty new into Satanism at the time and it's also prevalent in his natal chart. Like any working make sure you do not doubt yourself, clean your aura, dont use your own energy raise it outside of yourself and direct it through you, if you use your own energy you can sicken yourself because you're essentially trading life forces

SATchives said:
My father healed our dog after she got hit by a truck. Doctors said she would be paralyzed he simply cleaned his aura worked on all his chakras then raised the energy and visualized her being healed, it ok only took two weeks my dad was pretty new into Satanism at the time and it's also prevalent in his natal chart. Like any working make sure you do not doubt yourself, clean your aura, dont use your own energy raise it outside of yourself and direct it through you, if you use your own energy you can sicken yourself because you're essentially trading life forces
Cool your father is a Satanist just like as :shock: :)
If so I am so happy for happy for you!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

NinRick said:
Lydia said:
NinRick said:

Thanks again!

In addition to all it has been said, I can add direct Sunlight is helpful when healing another person as a source of Healing Energy, you could try to convince her to have a walk under the Sun while healing - or so.

Gerecht Ror said:
NinRick said:
Lydia said:

Thanks again!

In addition to all it has been said, I can add direct Sunlight is helpful when healing another person as a source of Healing Energy, you could try to convince her to have a walk under the Sun while healing - or so.

Am I supposed to heal her while walking haha xD

Νίκος said:
SATchives said:
Cool your father is a Satanist just like as :shock: :)
If so I am so happy for happy for you!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Thank you :) me and him always had a great bond, because of this he was always open to what i had to say. When i found Spiritual Satanism and after i read everything i could I showed him the knowledge and only spoke truth, speaking for hours as i remember, he took everything very well and then after a week or less of reading everything on his own he also Dedicated, its been 5 or so years now and it is wonderful! things could be better, and we could have done things differently up till now but the important part is there is steady progress spiritually on both our parts, Satan the Gods and the Knowledge they have given us is truly amazing! I've found he is actually has a bit more natural talent then I do, especially when it comes to healing. I was blown away how quick our Dog got healed, the doctors said she would never be able to walk again.

Gerecht Ror said:
NinRick said:
Am I supposed to heal her while walking haha xD

Seriously it may be possible. Also when sunbathing, or so.
I don't know how accurate this is but I had read that Hippocrates had cured Tuberculosis by having his patients sunbathing

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back