Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Username change

Brdredr

Website
www.youtube.com
This post is for the admins mostly but also for the community so you know who I am.

I've decided to change my username just because I feel like I'm going through a new phase in my life where some things are going to be different on a personal and public level. I don't know if I should ask the Clergy to delete this account (because it's got my music stuff on it) and the way this forum works, it isn't possible to change usernames (It *would* be possible, if you added a plugin or something. Idk what this forum is based on but this would be a long post if I tried getting into the technical stuff about how this forum works) for the most part I just lurk, and I keep telling myself I need to engage with the community more. So yeah, just letting you know I'm changing my username so I don't get banned for multiaccounting (if that's a rule?) I've seen other people ask similar questions about it.

I've picked the username "ShadowTheRaven" and if that's not available, something similar. You'll probably realize it's me after a few posts.

Your name can be changed, just request an available name and it can change on that account.

The thing is if people change names like shirts it's difficult for people to communicate.

You're never going to have a username as cool as dahaarkan so just stick to what you got so everyone knows who you are anyway

Dahaarkan said:
You're never going to have a username as cool as dahaarkan so just stick to what you got so everyone knows who you are anyway
Lmao

Dahaarkan said:

To everyone else, hello there :)

@Dahaarkan Yeah I'm never gonna have an ego like yours either but I guess we can consider that a good thing.

Besides, can anyone even pronounce "Brdredr"? I changed my name for simplicity's sake as well.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Your name can be changed, just request an available name and it can change on that account.

The thing is if people change names like shirts it's difficult for people to communicate.

Maybe a topic for people to write there the old and new nicknames might be useful as long as everyoane knows about it, so we can know who changed his nickname.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Dahaarkan said:
@Dahaarkan Yeah I'm never gonna have an ego like yours either but I guess we can consider that a good thing.
He's just joking, chill

ShadowTheRaven said:

oh bb to have an ego like mine you'd have to actually be better than everybody (like me!)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

My Clergical Brother, speaking of which, could you perhaps change mine to Satan's Peacock? It's what I use in most places Satanic, so it's only fitting I'd have it as such in our home base.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back