Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ending Of Tech Censorship Is Approaching

Mageson666

Ending Of Tech Censorship Is Approaching

The news reports are that the White House is drafting an executive order to deal with big tech censorship and that President Trump is considering signing such. This relates back to the social media summit that was had in the White House. This also is happening at the time a former Google employee just came out on the news and blew the whistle on Google and Utube for purposely censoring any context that is pro Trump and exposed the Google agenda to make sure Trump can't get elected in 2020. However we have also noted its beyond just Trump and conservatism, Tulsi Gabbard has also been censored and is launching a law suit against Google for 50 million dollars and has made her platform for running as President that of ending the tech censorship which is becoming the most popular issue for 2020 among the American population.

This is also happening as the Department of Justice is investigating Google, Apple and other big tech companies to determine if not to bring charges against them for running monopolies.

Its more then likely Trump will sign on such executive order in time for the 2020 campaign after the former Google employee has openly blew the whistle that Google and Utube are using their tech monopoly which are both owned by Alphabet, to hand the election to the Democratic Party. If Trump does not he will be allowing the Democrat's to use censorship to steal the 2020 election while turning up the slandering of Trump without end to make him as unpopular as possible.

The Final RTR is causing the total implosion of the enemies most important control that of media. The enemy censorship brought by the Jewish ADL and the Jewish owners of Alphabet which owns Google and Utube has already cost Utube seventy billion dollars this year so far. Its just not sustainable.

This is the best decision for Trump to do but for the United States in general.

If not then America will simply be totally collapsed information wise, worse than the era before the internet.

Chances are even if signed the jews will give a crap less unless dragged directly into courts.

Regardless, there is progress being made.
The enemy is being exposed big time.

Keep up the RTRs the Win Train is on the rails everyone...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is the best decision for Trump to do but for the United States in general.

If not then America will simply be totally collapsed information wise, worse than the era before the internet.

Chances are even if signed the jews will give a crap less unless dragged directly into courts.

Regardless, there is progress being made.
The enemy is being exposed big time.

Keep up the RTRs the Win Train is on the rails everyone...

Yes! And ONLY if we keep up the FINAL RTRs.

I Dont even remember when last we had a ´´loss`` globally :| :cool: Meaning besides our sites and us in general.

If Trump WILL sign that order, then it could VERY well be the beginning of the end for the JEWdia(media :D )

I do not mean to sound negative, but I do not believe this will happen, and if it does, the EO will have no teeth, especially if his jew son in law has any input in it.

Exciting post!! I know I'm spamming the fuck out of the rtrs I hope everyone else is too

SATchives said:
Exciting post!! I know I'm spamming the fuck out of the rtrs I hope everyone else is too

Just dont burn yourself. Burning yourself out will only make your next RTR weaker. 10 FINAL RTRs a day max.

Artanis said:
SATchives said:

Just dont burn yourself. Burning yourself out will only make your next RTR weaker. 10 FINAL RTRs a day max.

Go by your limit, and remember, daily and persistent is best. Steady and daily, better than doing a huge up and staying down for a week.

Artanis said:
SATchives said:

It's more like 16 max I did 12 yesterday I'll try for more today maybe 22 to represent the 22 letters like I did on the summer solstace.

Artanis said:
SATchives said:

Thanks for everyone's concern, I've built up to this Plateau and I'll safely keep pushing what I can handle.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back