Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

It all goes back in the box?

Mageson666

The famous speech of Christian minister, John Ortberg:"It all goes back in the box" exposes the end path of Christianity and the end result of its materialism meaning devoid of the spiritual.

Ortberg's famous narrative is at the end everything you do is finished when a person is dead and it all goes back in the box including the individual going into the box of the grave, making the analogy to the game of monopoly. This is false and shows the truth of Christianity which is a program of the enemy to remove spiritual knowledge.

When a person leaves the body the soul and astral body are still here, and what they did to advanced the soul is what will matter for the next reincarnation as the teachings of Thoth state.. When the astral body eventually is over the soul is subject to reincarnation according to karmic factors, if you understand resonance and synchronicity you will understand karma. You will return to carry on were you left off according to karma, your life is like a long book with each incarnation being a chapter that the narrative carries on from the previous chapters. Only in many cases the individual does not remember the previous chapters due to the state of spiritual inertia the individual is within. They foolishly then become deceived by the materialism of the enemy from Christianity and its other manifestations of basically this life is all there is and that's all.

The other situation is what people do in the world matters as it leaves a continuation of karma into next generations. We come back to the world we create one way or another. Did we work to create a better and evolved society or let it fall into destruction. The programs of Christianity and the like create a state of apathy towards life and the physical world which combined with the spiritual inertia these programs leave the individual in, the results are negative. Which means as the soul starts to degenerate from the inertia its suffering so does the physical world of society start to reflect the same as its the outer manifestation of the collective human psyche of society.

The ancient spiritual texts stated if the individual does not work on the soul with the practice of Kundalini pranayama, the being becomes subject to inertia which is subjected to and dominated by the principal of degeneration and extinction. And there will come a time when the soul is too weak to reincarnate and its over the extinction. Which means each time you reincarnate the society, spirit, body and soul has become more subjected to the principal of inertia due to the materialism of Christianity.

Then one day the person will literally go back into the box fully that includes the extinction of the soul due to inertia the soul will dissipate along with the body and spirit. Then the materialistic atheist belief of the current society that this life is all the individual has then its over will become the truth.

So what is the truth? As our spiritual ancestors stated what we do in life, lives into eternity. This is not poetic its literal. The work we do on our soul carries into the body and spirit and flows into our physical world. If a person leaves the body the soul is more advanced and will live again in a new body, it will come back into a society that is more evolved and beautiful, the work they did will live on in the society they created. The spiritual genes they brought into the next generation will ensure a more physically evolved generation that the more evolved soul can be reincarnated into the future physical blood lines of and enjoy a paradise world to live on. Till the day comes the total perfection of both the individual and their People and society.

But, as I advance, I will have the ability to remember my past lives, right? Like a past life regression or something.

The thought of being dissipated and gone from existence forever is scary as fuck.
That would suck.

HP Mageson666 said:

Ceasing to exist is the worst and everlasting thing that can happen to a life form. Do not mess with the eternal laws of the universe. Laziness is a wrong thing. I hate laziness. Now I want to use Saturn's kabbalistic square on me to instill in me seriousness, discipline and hard work. I want to accelerate my spiritual development and work tirelessly. It's about my existence. Thank you very much High Priests.

Darksage666 said:
The thought of being dissipated and gone from existence forever is scary as fuck.
That would suck.
Yeah right! nothingness and the lack of existence used to haunt me before I found Joy of Satan, hell of a motivator

Louis Cyphre said:
But, as I advance, I will have the ability to remember my past lives, right? Like a past life regression or something.
Yes.

I agree, the mere thought one cease to fucking exist in all levels of existence...

is itself very motivating to do meditations and Spiritual warfare. Fear turns into motivation; action to a resolve.

I only see a dead end with the (((chosen))). Just complete mental, physical and spiritual ruin.

One could also find motivation just by getting up from one's sleep. You know what I mean.

SATchives said:
Darksage666 said:
That would suck.
Yeah right! nothingness and the lack of existence used to haunt me before I found Joy of Satan, hell of a motivator

A dead end when one is a spiritual jew. (Christian, Muslism)

It's literally a dead fucking end. Hahaha :lol:

Either one goes back to where one came from (Satan, SS) or one's dissipates in the long run.

Master Darkness said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Ceasing to exist is the worst and everlasting thing that can happen to a life form. Do not mess with the eternal laws of the universe. Laziness is a wrong thing. I hate laziness. Now I want to use Saturn's kabbalistic square on me to instill in me seriousness, discipline and hard work. I want to accelerate my spiritual development and work tirelessly. It's about my existence. Thank you very much High Priests.
It’s been suggested not to use saturn’s energy, you’re better off using nauthiz which is stil tied to saturn but wont affect you negatively.

Superman300! said:
Telepathic Communication
Beelzebub is beautiful. He is Up There thought the Crown Chakra.
I thought if Satan is Up There and Beelzebub is Up There as I am Captured Victorious to Sit Down on the Throne with more than one sigil transporting Satan Up There then I could advance spiritually with more freedom. It worked. Lol. Beelzebub always transports Satan Up There regardless of occult science with Satan's honored sigil [Occult is advanced]. I talk to The Indestructible Antichrist. He allowed me into the SS Occult. I learned this. Occult science is using the Kundalini Serpent to me personally. My hands can move the wind, hurl Thunderbolts and lightning, kill, transport fire, etc. I can even use vampirism to attach myself to the Satanist Judeo Christian Assasins draining them of their power and I also removed their eternal life. Satan said they're going to launch a nuclear warhead. A _ _ _ _ Bomb. They lie. They're right. The Indestructible Antichrist knows me. Do you think being in the SS Occult and already being in an occult would be more good. I know it feels like extremely powerful talking to him about joining and being confirmed in the SS Occult. Lastly, technology. Satan gave me technology. It works yo. I use it and I swear I can literally enter a trance like a werewolf. Taste, smell, levitation, etc. Satan is beautiful. He flies a lot. I confirmed with the incense God, the holy spirit, and jesus are destroyed. My new Kundalini feels like Astaroth. I know the fictitious virgin bitch is some type of vampire *NOTE [Strands], but my aura is Might, The Most Strong, and Strong. Basically Lillith, Beelzebub, and I can use Vampire attachtment and aura to begin waging war to Indestructible Destroy Satanist Judeo Christian assassins and her. What about about Divination? I have a Rune Ready. The Algiz.
Do not live in a fantasy world. :roll:

Superman300! said:
Sometimes I wonder if the mods are letting these kinds of posts go through for their comedic value.
I got a good chuckle out of this one. :lol:

Superman300! said:
Telepathic Communication
I thought if Satan is Up There and Beelzebub is Up There as I am Captured Victorious to Sit Down on the Throne with more than one sigil transporting Satan Up There then I could advance spiritually with more freedom. It worked. Lol. Beelzebub always transports Satan Up There regardless of occult science with Satan's honored sigil [Occult is advanced]. I talk to The Indestructible Antichrist. He allowed me into the SS Occult. I learned this. Occult science is using the Kundalini Serpent to me personally. My hands can move the wind, hurl Thunderbolts and lightning, kill, transport fire, etc. I can even use vampirism to attach myself to the Satanist Judeo Christian Assasins draining them of their power and I also removed their eternal life. Satan said they're going to launch a nuclear warhead. A _ _ _ _ Bomb. They lie. They're right. The Indestructible Antichrist knows me. Do you think being in the SS Occult and already being in an occult would be more good. I know it feels like extremely powerful talking to him about joining and being confirmed in the SS Occult. Lastly, technology. Satan gave me technology. It works yo. I use it and I swear I can literally enter a trance like a werewolf. Taste, smell, levitation, etc. Satan is beautiful. He flies a lot. I confirmed with the incense God, the holy spirit, and jesus are destroyed. My new Kundalini feels like Astaroth. I know the fictitious virgin bitch is some type of vampire *NOTE [Strands], but my aura is Might, The Most Strong, and Strong. Basically Lillith, Beelzebub, and I can use Vampire attachtment and aura to begin waging war to Indestructible Destroy Satanist Judeo Christian assassins and her. What about about Divination? I have a Rune Ready. The Algiz.

Nutcase?

Aquarius said:
Master Darkness said:
HP Mageson666 said:

It’s been suggested not to use saturn’s energy, you’re better off using nauthiz which is stil tied to saturn but wont affect you negatively.
You're right, thanks. Better to use safer things.

Master Darkness said:
HP Mageson666 said:

While yes it has been suggested not to use it by a lot of people you need to look at your own chart where is Saturn in your chart. Find out what it rules if you are going to do this so you know if something is going bad. Please don't do it in Retrograde that will always go bad wait if you want to do this. Also the energy if it is going to go good should probably be teal and orange and kind of earth like colors you should not feel bad and you should feel way better at disapline and organization if you are doing it right in using Saturn's energy. Also keep your vibration. Be warned it could go bad no matter what that is all people were saying but it also could go good as well it was used in Ancient times and obviously not everyone had problems. Just be aware if you choose to use it. That is all they were saying. Stop if it goes bad.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Superman300! said:
Telepathic Communication

Nutcase?

He was too drugged that day we have to excuse him.

slyscorpion said:
Master Darkness said:
HP Mageson666 said:

While yes it has been suggested not to use it by a lot of people you need to look at your own chart where is Saturn in your chart. Find out what it rules if you are going to do this so you know if something is going bad. Please don't do it in Retrograde that will always go bad wait if you want to do this. Also the energy if it is going to go good should probably be teal and orange and kind of earth like colors you should not feel bad and you should feel way better at disapline and organization if you are doing it right in using Saturn's energy. Also keep your vibration. Be warned it could go bad no matter what that is all people were saying but it also could go good as well it was used in Ancient times and obviously not everyone had problems. Just be aware if you choose to use it. That is all they were saying. Stop if it goes bad.
I understood why I was lazy. For two reasons, indecision and lack of privacy. I am no longer undecided. The problem of privacy is still present, but it is a minor problem. Indecision is a superior problem. The good news is that I am no longer undecided. The bad news is the lack of privacy and the daily material work. Not having privacy and working all day and then sleeping and waking up and doing the same thing again is a disgrace. The work is bearable living in private and alone. Obviously, it would be better to do a job that does not require much time. An idea in this sense came to mind. A farm. Farm, grow wheat, etc. Not cattle, you need to work every day to raise livestock. Plants are better. The cultivate, you rarely do something necessary for their growth and while the plants grow, you have a lot of time available for spirituality. The point is to get ownership and work with the cycles of nature. It is an excellent job regarding time. I need to live in private and alone and have plenty of free time to work in the astral instead of wasting time in the material dimension. The material dimension has the importance it has and is simply a inferior dimension. The problem is not the material dimension. The problem is: being cut off from the astral dimension. However, I think the astral dimension is more important than the material dimension. For the simple fact that the astral dimension is a superior dimension than the material dimension.

AUM HREEEM SSURYAYAY SVAAAHHAAA HHHHAUM lam namahh surryay hris hree mm nahmahh
o look what i shit out ,
or

hahaha lets just get the master vibration combo from Satan and quit meth. ! time, vibrate immdiate satifaction. Satan please vibrate into mathamatical demoinc plug insert nmaster key now please, applllying duoght ... and unfaithlfull ness
IM 40% not a drug addict. ill work forever if you unl;ock my dopamine enodocrine rush, never lat a finger on coker aghain, and fuck her all day, and not orgasdm

Shael said:
Superman300! said:
Sometimes I wonder if the mods are letting these kinds of posts go through for their comedic value.
I got a good chuckle out of this one. :lol:

Oh geez, I already know who this is. :lol:
Your hair is the most sun kissed as well say?
Take that energy and knock the jew out with it also clean/protect your aura, really wanted tell you the latter superman.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Superman300! said:
Telepathic Communication

Nutcase?

He was too drugged that day we have to excuse him.

That was my second guess.

This needs to be understood the ancient Egyptians warned if the soul is not empowered what its fate will eventually be. The Egyptians stated the soul lives on light and one must seek enlightenment of the soul by the practice of rising the serpent up the spine, the Hindu texts mention the same. The rising of the serpent is the way to overcome the spiritual inertia.

So 60% crack head and 40% retarded? that might be 100% jewish.

I know who's going straight back in the box.

Quietlysings666 said:
AUM HREEEM SSURYAYAY SVAAAHHAAA HHHHAUM lam namahh surryay hris hree mm nahmahh
o look what i shit out ,
or

hahaha lets just get the master vibration combo from Satan and quit meth. ! time, vibrate immdiate satifaction. Satan please vibrate into mathamatical demoinc plug insert nmaster key now please, applllying duoght ... and unfaithlfull ness
IM 40% not a drug addict. ill work forever if you unl;ock my dopamine enodocrine rush, never lat a finger on coker aghain, and fuck her all day, and not orgasdm

ssshh becareful, if we keep this up we might offend the ascended masters...

who drink their own pee and eat their own feces.

Apprentice said:
LightAlgur said:
Yo, unlimited crack works
Dayym, we are missing out! I'm def. gonna try it out yo, get those three kundalinis goin'.

Quietlysings666 said:

Ohhhhh that explains it, guys. He's not schizo, he's just a fucking tweeker!

LightAlgur said:
So 60% crack head and 40% retarded? that might be 100% jewish.

I know who's going straight back in the box.

I thought he was Schizophrenic for a while, but nah he's more of a....Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad kind of character. You know, likes to live in old RVs out in the middle of the desert. Always chasing them blue crystals. They used to call him "Cap'n Cook". Hell, I heard he found out the next step to the Magnum Opus, according to him it's "C10H15N"...whatever that means :lol: :lol:

Okay, that's too many Breaking Bad jokes. Time for bed, Mr. Heisenberg :lol: :lol: :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back