Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Important

Mageson666

Important

The Jews are under going their time of Av, the time of suffering this month relates to the time period both their Temples and nation was destroyed by the Pagan Gentiles that of Babylon and Rome. The Jewish Rabbinical texts state the title of Av, means "Alpha-bet" the Rabbinical statements relate their Temple to the 22 letters of the Jewish Alphabet. What does that suggest the Final RTR might accomplish even more at the time of Av.

Keep up the Final RTR as much as possible this month. The Jews are terrified of this time.

I know it seems that the Jews are always celebrating this or crying over that.

It's a running joke among the kike community that they're always in some sort of mourning or holiday. And most jews don't even know half the time, their Rabbis do though.

Their whole year is just one weird occult ritual basically with few days off in between.

Essentially, the jews have the same thing going everyday. They curse or they do something related.

Christians are the same, and Muslims the same. Gotta feed the egregore daily. However, "All of them" participate on the key rituals, while their spiritualists handle the rest of the days.

All the existence of jews is a curse upon humanity that is manifested in human form.

StraitShot47 said:

It's a running joke among the kike community that they're always in some sort of mourning or holiday. And most jews don't even know half the time, their Rabbis do though.

Their whole year is just one weird occult ritual basically with few days off in between.

Is that why it seems they are going under faster so far as the energy right now. I can sense it. I buried a version I made of the race awakening ritual with a pentagram on the night of the 4th I believe (this was a little extra thing I did cause I wanted to see what would happen) at one point after that the earth around me was at such a high vibration energy wise I started having symptoms of some kind. Anyways I think this is really getting to them I guess this time of year is really bad for them if we do the final rtr. I will keep doing it more than once a day at least this whole month.

Time to Celebrate with RTR's. Cheers mates.

HAIL SATAN

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/947558/jewish/What-Are-the-Three-Weeks.htm

It seems like the 11th this month is their strongest day of morning. Let's celebrate it with many rtrs. We can do this let's bring their end. Their days of mourning are our days of jubulence and celebration.

Hail Satan

HP Mageson666 said:
Important

The Jews are under going their time of Av, the time of suffering this month relates to the time period both their Temples and nation was destroyed by the Pagan Gentiles that of Babylon and Rome. The Jewish Rabbinical texts state the title of Av, means "Alpha-bet" the Rabbinical statements relate their Temple to the 22 letters of the Jewish Alphabet. What does that suggest the Final RTR might accomplish even more at the time of Av.

Keep up the Final RTR as much as possible this month. The Jews are terrified of this time.

´´Terrified of this time``? :) :)
Lets give them something to be REALLY TERRIFIED about :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

StraitShot47 said:

Hi Brother Cobra and Satanic family,

Have done RTR's non stop since January [Dedicated 23rd Dec 2018] and continue to do so come what may. Will also do [both] race awakening rituals for three day starting from 11th Aug, as i missed your call to arms earlier, also have Leuctenberg Report with .srt close caption file if wanted.

Thanks

HAIL SATAN

Jews: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Deez ebil goyiim fiht bak! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Evil goyim: kekekekekekekekekekekeke we are legion kekekekekekekekekeke bye bye!
* delivers smackdown with RTR*

Horizon666 said:
Hi Brother Cobra and Satanic family,

Have done RTR's non stop since January [Dedicated 23rd Dec 2018] and continue to do so come what may. Will also do [both] race awakening rituals for three day starting from 11th Aug, as i missed your call to arms earlier, also have Leuctenberg Report with .srt close caption file if wanted.

Thanks

HAIL SATAN

Just focus on the FINAL RTR for now my Brother/Sister. We only did the Race awakening rituals on those days because it was the best days(where they had more power) to do it.

We will do it in the future too though, so dont worry my Brother/Sister. :)

ghostghostghost said:
i do rtr in saturn hour please say in time rtr good

The FINAL RTR can be done at ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. The hour of the Saturn is one of the best hours to do the FINAL RTR if your trying to time them on a specific hour.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Essentially, the jews have the same thing going everyday. They curse or they do something related.

Christians are the same, and Muslims the same. Gotta feed the egregore daily. However, "All of them" participate on the key rituals, while their spiritualists handle the rest of the days.

All the existence of jews is a curse upon humanity that is manifested in human form.

StraitShot47 said:

It makes no sense to have pity for the Jews. You can have mercy on the bacteria ... based on their characteristics, of course. For viruses it is impossible to have mercy. It is impossible to have pity for pests, all kinds, levels and whatever they are. Humanoid viruses, regardless of their characteristics, reptilian, rodents, etc. Infiltration is a weak and hateful fighting mode ... just like viruses and those hateful enemies.

HP Mageson really made a good point about steping up the rtr in August.

Bolsonaro encouraging the slaughter of criminals and murderors, India going tough on Kashmir, Heavy protesting in China to the point troops have to step in, protests in Russia over the sabotage of the opposition and i think there is even more going on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back