Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"Backstopping"

"Backstopping" is the systematic tampering with documents and information.

The CIA, NSA, and others will replace information at universities, libraries and other related places where educational resources are kept, with misinformation and lies.

This often has to do with providing cover for spies and such, but this bleeds over into deliberately falsifying other information.

This sort of thing was very common in the Soviet Union, even extending to where individual citizens were forced to remove certain information from any books they may have had in their homes. For example, a communist official being removed from his position... Many times, the communist government demanded the removal of all traces of these expelled officials from books, documents, etc.

I also want to add here that the Israeli intelligence, The Mossad, deliberately spreads misinformation to confuse and to deceive the populace.

My point in posting this is to warn everyone to be aware. Think for yourselves. Don't be gullible.

Most of you know, but I'm reiterating for people who are new here: the Jews are the ones who promote the programs of Christianity and Islam, though they claim to be persecuted by both. This is only a tactic. Rabbis call this sort of thing "Hidden in plain sight." If one is aware, this is all over the place.

Both programs worship the Jews. For example, the Bible: every single page has the word "Jew" "Jews" "Israel" and related written on it, the fictitious history of the Jews, their fictitious "God" and their archetypes and patriarchs, etc. The Jewish controlled media, along with even certain agencies will plant false and misleading information to keep the populace believing these lies.
Wake up people!

The Jewish agenda has always been to take control, which they do. Governmental agencies worldwide are infested with Jews. They control from top to bottom. Rabbis call this "Conquering from within."

The abovementioned, for example, the CIA and the NSA are infested with Jews. Both have worked in collusion with the Jewish infested media, such as planting codes and other "top secret," hidden messages in high profile publications and newspapers over the years. This was very prevalent after WW2. This was a tactic Jewish communists used to communicate sensitive information with each other.

Even much smaller organizations, which are not political, are often infiltrated. The Jews then take control and direct everything towards their agenda. Taking the aims of any organization and twisting these into warped and very unhealthy extremes and promoting these extremes is a Jewish tactic. This drives many potential members away and results in making the organization look fanatical and unreasonable.

Be very aware... Organizations such as those who are nationalists and racially aware are all infiltrated.

Jews infiltrate often by kissing the asses of whoever is in high position. The Jew will often do copious amounts of work and appear to be devoted to ingratiate him/herself, and to gain the trust of important members. Once secured, he/she will sabotage the organization from the inside.

Another tactic, (this is programmed onto the Jewish soul, and many Jews aren't even consciously aware), they marry into high profile and prominent Gentile families, polluting their bloodlines and genes, again, taking control. "Blood is thicker than water" as the saying goes. Many of these families then go soft on the Jews.

Jews gravitate towards high profile, successful and wealthy Gentiles.

They are on a rampage to take over the internet. Satan told me they are a day late and a dollar short on this one. Too many people already know.
The truth is out. It's just a matter of time.

In the meantime though, many websites are being attacked and taken down. Satan also stated that the Jews are making more and more enemies through these actions. People are becoming more aware.

The Jewish agenda has always been of their taking control. They infiltrate, infest, gain power and then they dictate and demand. They are always ordering Gentiles about and making demands. They are always in charge.

I reiterate a lot, but I do this for those who are new. Again, save everything you can from online that is important to you. The situation with the internet is not secure. Much could be gone at any time now.

The Internet Wayback Archives still has a lot, but the Jews have also been working on removing loads of their files.

We will do everything we can to keep the Joy of Satan websites up and running as long as possible. Don't wait-- save what you can now.

Know the Jewish tactics. Be aware.

I know I'm jumping topic here, but writing about being aware... One very effective way to consistently do void meditation (where you just stop thinking and blank your mind), when you lie down to go to sleep. This is very peaceful and restful for the mind. This also creates more awareness; awareness of intruding thoughts. This stimulates one's sense of awareness in waking hours.
Also, sleep comes much more easily and quickly when in void meditation.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.www.joyofsatan.com

Thank you so musch Maxine for this post,I also saw that some jews try to be honestly until the victims expect them to be good guys and then put a lie here and there in a fancy way too look real,as you said, they try to seem nationalists.

Seriously get aware, most terrorist attacks and extremist attacks[LEFT AND RIGHT] are staged by the Jews and yes our VERY OWN STATES. Mainly through our intelligence agencies[CIA, MI5, MOSSAD].

From 9/11 to 7/7, manchester bombing, etc all perpetrated by not who they say!

This tactic started with the holohoax and HAS NOT STOPPED.

www.richplanet.net

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
We will do everything we can to keep the Joy of Satan websites up and running as long as possible. Don't wait-- save what you can now.

Do you think it'd be a worthwhile endeavor to create an updated version of the JoyOfSatan pdf? I'm sure most people are aware of the old one that is available in the library, but it is outdated in a lot of parts.

If this would be something of interest, though I have never done such a thing before, perhaps I could try to look into creating something like that for everybody to have an up-to-date copy of the JoS available and stored safely offline.
It would probably take a while but it should be doable.

Shael said:

Do you think it'd be a worthwhile endeavor to create an updated version of the JoyOfSatan pdf? I'm sure most people are aware of the old one that is available in the library, but it is outdated in a lot of parts.

If this would be something of interest, though I have never done such a thing before, perhaps I could try to look into creating something like that for everybody to have an up-to-date copy of the JoS available and stored safely offline.

It should be easy to do. All you have to do is take the texts and find yourself around Microsoft Office or Libre Office. Then you have to extract it as a PDF.

The only thing it would take is time, mainly.

Yes, it would be useful.

The founders of the Christian Church admitted the one percent of the previous world they didn't destroy they corrupted to conform to Christianity. Because Christianity is a lie they had to remove all knowledge to make the lie work. How many of these Christian Theologians and historians never understand that. That is why to go into the Vatican archives one has to have top level special permission, then pass through a high security system were they are constantly monitored and then searched by armed guards on the way in and out. And they don't get to actually go search the archives themselves. They have to know what they want and ask directly for that material and then its left in a empty room in a box on a table. And that is what they decided to show the individual only of the material. Because what the Vatican didn't destroy they kept in the archives and its enough to prove Christianity is a lie, so they guard it.

very interesting the shit is that the programs they have created provide them with the constant protection and wealth unimaginable via the constant slavish worship of xians and Muslims so really they arnt being persecuted it truely is hiding in plain sight let us just openly say this enemy is adept at spiritually(especially mentally) warefare, we should test and question almost everything that's gng on in this world 'new and old! Hail Satan

"Backstopping" is the systematic tampering with documents and information.

The CIA, NSA, and others will replace information at universities, libraries and other related places where educational resources are kept, with misinformation and lies.

This often has to do with providing cover for spies and such, but this bleeds over into deliberately falsifying other information.

This sort of thing was very common in the Soviet Union, even extending to where individual citizens were forced to remove certain information from any books they may have had in their homes. For example, a communist official being removed from his position... Many times, the communist government demanded the removal of all traces of these expelled officials from books, documents, etc.

I also want to add here that the Israeli intelligence, The Mossad, deliberately spreads misinformation to confuse and to deceive the populace.

My point in posting this is to warn everyone to be aware. Think for yourselves. Don't be gullible.

Most of you know, but I'm reiterating for people who are new here: the Jews are the ones who promote the programs of Christianity and Islam, though they claim to be persecuted by both. This is only a tactic. Rabbis call this sort of thing "Hidden in plain sight." If one is aware, this is all over the place.

Both programs worship the Jews. For example, the Bible: every single page has the word "Jew" "Jews" "Israel" and related written on it, the fictitious history of the Jews, their fictitious "God" and their archetypes and patriarchs, etc. The Jewish controlled media, along with even certain agencies will plant false and misleading information to keep the populace believing these lies.
Wake up people!

The Jewish agenda has always been to take control, which they do. Governmental agencies worldwide are infested with Jews. They control from top to bottom. Rabbis call this "Conquering from within."

The abovementioned, for example, the CIA and the NSA are infested with Jews. Both have worked in collusion with the Jewish infested media, such as planting codes and other "top secret," hidden messages in high profile publications and newspapers over the years. This was very prevalent after WW2. This was a tactic Jewish communists used to communicate sensitive information with each other.

Even much smaller organizations, which are not political, are often infiltrated. The Jews then take control and direct everything towards their agenda. Taking the aims of any organization and twisting these into warped and very unhealthy extremes and promoting these extremes is a Jewish tactic. This drives many potential members away and results in making the organization look fanatical and unreasonable.

Be very aware... Organizations such as those who are nationalists and racially aware are all infiltrated.

Jews infiltrate often by kissing the asses of whoever is in high position. The Jew will often do copious amounts of work and appear to be devoted to ingratiate him/herself, and to gain the trust of important members. Once secured, he/she will sabotage the organization from the inside.

Another tactic, (this is programmed onto the Jewish soul, and many Jews aren't even consciously aware), they marry into high profile and prominent Gentile families, polluting their bloodlines and genes, again, taking control. "Blood is thicker than water" as the saying goes. Many of these families then go soft on the Jews.

Jews gravitate towards high profile, successful and wealthy Gentiles.

They are on a rampage to take over the internet. Satan told me they are a day late and a dollar short on this one. Too many people already know.
The truth is out. It's just a matter of time.

In the meantime though, many websites are being attacked and taken down. Satan also stated that the Jews are making more and more enemies through these actions. People are becoming more aware.

The Jewish agenda has always been of their taking control. They infiltrate, infest, gain power and then they dictate and demand. They are always ordering Gentiles about and making demands. They are always in charge.

I reiterate a lot, but I do this for those who are new. Again, save everything you can from online that is important to you. The situation with the internet is not secure. Much could be gone at any time now.

The Internet Wayback Archives still has a lot, but the Jews have also been working on removing loads of their files.

Know the Jewish tactics. Be aware.

I know I'm jumping topic here, but writing about being aware... One very effective way to consistently do void meditation (where you just stop thinking and blank your mind), when you lie down to go to sleep. This is very peaceful and restful for the mind. This also creates more awareness; awareness of intruding thoughts. This stimulates one's sense of awareness in waking hours.
Also, sleep comes much more easily and quickly when in void meditation.

in adding to Jews having the wealth ther is literally a scripture in the Old Testament I can't recall where exactly but it says and I quote all the wealth of the nations will come to you (you referring to the Jews via a Jewish name in the Old Testament ) let's not forget 'sol'oman aswel ...

HP Mageson666 said:
Because what the Vatican didn't destroy they kept in the archives and its enough to prove Christianity is a lie, so they guard it.

I hope one day it shall be revealed as the Final RTR manifests.Jews tried to cross a jungle but their fuel gauge is now reading empty.What will happen when it finish?Lions will feast until they are full,then the tigers,the cheetah,puma,wild dogs even the ants will enjoy.It will be a holiday for anybody not called Jew in that jungle.

Wtf is this.

bRcRZ3P

HP Mageson666 said:
The founders of the Christian Church admitted the one percent of the previous world they didn't destroy they corrupted to conform to Christianity. Because Christianity is a lie they had to remove all knowledge to make the lie work. How many of these Christian Theologians and historians never understand that. That is why to go into the Vatican archives one has to have top level special permission, then pass through a high security system were they are constantly monitored and then searched by armed guards on the way in and out. And they don't get to actually go search the archives themselves. They have to know what they want and ask directly for that material and then its left in a empty room in a box on a table. And that is what they decided to show the individual only of the material. Because what the Vatican didn't destroy they kept in the archives and its enough to prove Christianity is a lie, so they guard it.
Since they destroyed or corrupted everything, wouldn't it be useless to get the knowledge from the Vatican?

Very true I lost many ebooks after downloading the jos app form play store and it ha been had getting all back

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shael said:

It should be easy to do. All you have to do is take the texts and find yourself around Microsoft Office or Libre Office. Then you have to extract it as a PDF.

The only thing it would take is time, mainly.

Yes, it would be useful.

Hey

I posted the entire JoS site in pdf here

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18452&start=50

I thought it was not important because no one answered, please excuse me if I am off topic.

Shael said:

That's a giant YES from me. If you ask me and I am sure many others, it's been long overdue.

Now, if only whoever made the original PDFs (probably the Clergy) would share any programs and/or methods they used to make everything uniform, neat and nice-looking, that'd be the best. And then perhaps such a project could be undertaken.

TopoftheAbyss said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Since they destroyed or corrupted everything, wouldn't it be useless to get the knowledge from the Vatican?

That is a big no and the reason is we are talking about Ancient Manuscripts and knowledge that is still intact and in it's original form. There is a lot of stuff there that only those at the top and maybe some even no one knows about anymore since the place is so huge. I heard from somewhere there was over 50 miles of shelves of books there. If we can preserve this somehow when the Vatican is Destroyed this will be very useful. This is why it is gaurded so heavily. This is like the library of Alexandria and should be made available somehow to the public and preserved.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back