Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Race Awakening Rituals 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th of August

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
The situation with Race is that everyone understands what race they are or resemble at least, but the fundamental understanding of this is so deep, that we tend to ignore it. This is like the sun in a sense, we tend to ignore the sun and take it's existence for granted. Race is something that is absolutely normal and natural.

The fallacy of those who say that Racism doesn't exist is that they have engaged of it in the first place. This is because Racism has become a fearsome thing, because the enemy has defined racism on a basis of hatred, nor purely scientific or otherwise understanding. Racism has been correlated with negative things and punishments, so that nobody seeks to find any truth in this otherwise scientific observation. This is the same as someone going to study about the Occult or any other subject and the state hunts them to burn them at the stake.

When one says Racism doesn't have to exist, one has already affirmed that something (Natural observation) lead people to believe in races. One is essentially only trying to close one's eyes to a reality that permutes the cosmos, just because we can't deal with this reality.

And we cannot deal with it because we are spiritually blind and we don't have education on the subject, which is a work deliberately done for centuries.

Due to the above having inherent value for mankind, and at their time, race as a value was until very recently admired universally and from all earth, so those who were angry that we benefited from this consciousness and did ascending practices, wanted to remove this. "Race" and as a cell for it, "Family" were always kept as high valued moralities back in time.

Health people should see the survival of their people as their own survival, and indeed, most people still do. To remove this instinct is as if one attempts to remove the instinct of self preservation or pack preservation from any other animal in nature.

This is equal to the removal of the sonar-like mechanism bats have in order to fly. Bats are by definition blind and they move around based on a sonar like mechanism. Now one can only imagine how a bat would fly if this mechanism was somehow removed from it.

This way great truths were disarmed in the weight of disinformation, and people again around 80 years later have to asses and go all the way back to experience where the fact that these questions did not get addressed back then, is only haunting all people of the world today.

So again here we are having to deal with the same eternal questions like race, because we constantly ignore it, because the jews told us it's moral to ignore this question, and that the problem does not exist. So nothing gets solved and situation of racial tension is worsening and worsening, despite of how much we progress outwardly as a planet or what new smartphones we create.

Those who ruined these truths and ruined this world know what they have done, the jews, do know this is a transgression carried for them and continued for generations. It was done on purpose and it still gets done on purpose, and this will be the case forever.

Fighting against the enemy is more important than fighting what the enemy sets in front of someone. This is called a "Diversion", and this is what it is. It's all a diversion.

Muslims in Europe, Blacks in America, and all of this, or even the Mexicans invading the United States, as they may be huge problems, they are if anything a diversion. Jews use their own created circumstances of wretchedness on people to rally them against others, and whomever at the time the jews want to destroy. But for a diversion to effective it also has to be POWERFUL, and in this context, brutal or violent. And these situations are advanced at full speed so that people have no other choice but be diverted from the main cause of the whole situation.

This is in many ways like fighting a fire, and dousing it. But the jew is around and he will set a fire tomorrow and the day after, and so long he is not dealt with. Indeed after a point since this will be daily life, it's in one's best benefit to catch the element that SETS these fires, rather than to try to douse fires.

Muslims have been removed from Europe before, and here we are again, thanks to the morals of christianity and jews opening the rear door, "Welcoming" the Muslims to take us over through birthrates, all over again. The situations are cyclical, as the karmic problems and karmic reasons of them have not been addressed, but only covered. And the longest the cover lasted, the most brutal was the manifestation of the imbalance late.

For those who are idiots and assume that our salvation from the jews will come by "One people", you are thoroughly mistaken. One's energies who is as aware as we are spent on other Gentile is as trying to douse another fire when eventually the jews are going to set it up again an hour later.

"One people" woke up the last time, the Germans, and what happened? The jews sicced on another people, Russians, Americans, French, English, what have you. This is the history of the jews. One nation wakes up to them, then they move to another, they destroy it, and they return back to the nation to feed on it's corpse.

Eventually nations or a people at large have so many problems with them they can't take it anymore and they revolt. Then the jew, as a universalist, is always able to escape and continue what he plans to do to destroy everyone, in the midst of another people and another nation, and carry the assault once more.

So if we are to save ourselves and our planet, this is an extent to where we also have to become "Universalists", as in, dealing with them in a universal scale, to avoid in the end universal catastrophe. This ironically is the only way to go if one wants to oppose Globalism or the other plans for mass destruction and ruin of mankind. To stop this process we have to realize the role we all have to play.

To give an example of how jew conditions put Gentiles on constant war and aggression, you will have to see the movie They Live. The main character who is a White man, discovers a box with pairs of glasses that make him see aliens living amongst the midst of everyone and maintaining a slavery like system.

So he meets this Black guy and due to miscommunication and bias in that the White is insane, and that the Black doesn't want to listen, they end up in a huge fight, breaking each other's faces and knocking each other senseless, because one couldn't relate the problem and the other couldn't and didn't want to understand. Eventually, this person becomes his ally, as after the beating is said and done, the Black person decides to wear the glasses and see what is going on with the alien invasion. Then they proceed to solve the issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-MVMbm6c0k

If one is still not getting it, then go watch this movie, and parellelize it with what is going on in our world right now with the enemy. This will help you understand how retarded and pointless this fight as in the first place, given the context of what the people happened to understand.

As for those who waste themselves and their own time in whining and tears about and blaming other Gentiles such as Blacks blaming Whites, and everyone blaming Mexicans, ok. You want to douse a fire, at least you think you do. You feel like shit watching your village burn, it's alright.

But no matter how much you will douse fires and attack the symptoms, there will be the jew again with more Gazoline, to blow everything up. So you may prevent one fire, but you will never prevent those causing all of it if one maintains the same dumb mentality. While you hate on other Gentiles the jew is walking off the hook to burn someone else's land and blame it on your own people.

After a point of one dousing and dousing, one expects someone to act sensibly to put an end to this in an effective way.

But since we have SEEN who sets the problems, so this is our job to deal with. And if we don't, we will be UNIVERSALLY destroyed.

One has to decide that one is DONE with all of this endless hoola hooping and everyone wants to solve things once and for all. And

The Rituals:

For more elaborate answers, FAQ and in relation to questions, the posts from prior rituals are here:

March: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18398
June: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19904
July: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=20190&p=86378&hilit=Race+Awakening#p86378

Black Members will be able to do their own ritual, which is very important in waking up the Black Gentiles so that we can move ahead into a better understanding of self preservation and going better for everyone involved.

Ritual to Incite Black Awareness and Action:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180214044011/http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie666/11-13-16_Ritual.pdf

Ritual to Incite White Awareness and Action

Either write or carve the following Runes:

Óðal Sól Óss

uaKzz6y.png

Pronunctiation: [OOOOOOO-TH-AAAAA-LLLLL] - [SSSSS-OOOOO-LLLLL] - [OSSSSS]

*If someone cannot carve or write the Runes, or consecrate with blood, just very intently vibrate these and it should be perfectly fine!

The Runes can be carved into wood, or written on paper. If you carve the Runes, vibrate each Rune while you are carving it. To increase the power of the Runes, when performing this ritual for the first time, you can stain them with your blood. Given the dire situation of our race, this ritual needs all the power we can give it. If staining in blood, this should only be done one time. You should be continuously vibrating the name of the Rune when staining it. There are different ways of vibrating the Runes. Feel free to use whatever suits you.

The combinations of everyone performing the ritual will come together in power. To repeat this ritual, just focus on your carved or written Runes and vibrate them as follows below. Your Rune board or paper should be securely stored in a safe place and only taken out when performing this ritual.

THE RITUAL

Raise your energies. [See link below], and recite the following prayer:

In The Name of Satan, we call forth the Powers of Hell, the Original, and True Gods of the White Race to come forth and manifest themselves. Satan, True God, Almighty and Ineffable, Who hast Fathered the White Aryan Race that reflects in Thine own image and likeness, we ask you to bestow your powers upon us. Awaken all of our White Aryan People to the Jewish menace that works to destroy us. Incite our White Aryan People into action. Instill our White Aryan Ancestral Pride. Awaken our White Aryan Brothers and Sisters to the Menace of Christianity,Islam, and related Jewish programs so that they all may be completely and thoroughly destroyed forever. Bestow the Power of Your Protection to our White Race and White Children worldwide. Praise, Honor and Glory be given to You, Our True Father and to Our Original Gods!! We are Your Direct Descendants and Children!!

The above prayer can be either recited out loud or in your mind.

Now, vibrate Óðal, Sól,Óss, 88 times, while focusing on your Runes.

You vibrate these together, not separately.

Óðal, Sól, Óss is one round, then Óðal, Sól, Óss...

When you are finished, recite the following with intent:

All White People are now racially aware
All White People are critically aware of the Jewish problem
All White People are taking action to secure the existence of our White Race
All White People are working towards a secure future for our White Children

Vibrate SATANAS

Then close the ritual by stating: HAIL SATAN AND HIS WHITE RACE FOREVER!!

______

Links:

For those of you who are experienced, you can raise your energies doing whatever works for you.
Raising Your Energies: http://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/Raising_Energies.htm
Pdf copy of The Runic Kabalah: http://web.archive.org/web/20150603001921/http://webzoom.freewebs.com/spiritualwarfare666/The%20Runic%20Kabalah.pdf
Audio Mp3 Zip File of the Runic Kabalah: http://www.exposingchristianity.com/Runic%20Kabalah%20Audio%20CD.zipJoS Webpage of the Runes: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Kabalah.html

É com grande honra e satisfação que farei!

Após meu retorno, meu cunhado despertou e hoje é um Satanista Espiritual Dedicado;
Aconteceu que encontrei uma mulher que me conhecia e sabia que sempre fui Satanista, e depois de longas conversas ela está para realizar a Dedicação.

Mais e mais pessoas despertando.
Faço e farei sempre!

Hail SATAN
Hail Deuses Originais

Please the links on the black race awakening are not working please need d correct link am still new but want to do d ritual

I cant vibrate the Runes 88x. Can i vibrate them 9x as the minimum?

Day by day we are getting closer to the final victory, every brother and sister who wakes up means victory, it means that the jewish system breaks into pieces more and more every day.

Yesssss so excited love this ritual so much! Gives me soul so much feels :D

So I got 2 questions,

1) When I done with the ritual I feel like Im filled with power and affirming 1 time just doesn't ''cut'' it for me. Can we affirm 3 times or does 1 tie into a power number?

2) I have this quartz crystal that I have charged it with sexual energy and I have an electric engraver, if I do the ritual using the crystal by carving the runes on it would it give some xtra power? is this advisable?

RoseWolf said:
anything is better than nothing, but its hard to believe one can't whipser or vibrate in the head 88 times if noise and time are an issue, if stamina take your time and go slow, if it is hard to count there are tap counter apps and other ways such making a stack of 88 pieces of paper or tying 88 knots into a a long string.
have confidence in yourself, and take your time if you must, truly if one dedicated we must go all out now more than ever, i encourage you to do your best but only you know what your best truly is! I hope i helped

RoseWolf said:
Can you try for 18? 18 (or 10) is better for this type of ritual. 9 is best for trying to end things, destruction and so on. If you can't do 18, then 10.

Honestly It always makes me so freaking happy doing these rituals! I'm gonna keep working hard to make sure I'm a great role model for our White Aryan Race and all Gentiles.

Louis Cyphre said:
Do I have to the rtrs after the void of course?

I would suggest not doing it during the Void Of Course Moon. During VoC Moon, rituals and spells dont work during that time. So yeah. Wait till VoC Moon passes.

Louis Cyphre said:
No, they have already been started so you can do the at any moment.

I'm at home all day but I'm not alone and vibrating runes or mantras can't be done like the RTRs.
Tommorrow I will do the ritual because I will be alone and the day after I will do 18 reps.
The thing is I'm not feeling well and I'm doing also a Mercury square so I don't have time but I'm doing more internet activism than ever. I'm under attack from the enemy for two months now but I'm feeling better and I hope the attacks on me prevented them from doing something worse like attacking other SS.

It was about 15 years ago when I was made aware of jewish perfidy, since then everything I've witnessed as proven everything I learned.

Yes, they have to be stopped universally.

I do have a question, if Satan is our creator (white people), who created the others; the blacks, native Americans, jews, Asians, and all else?

Thank you,
Cathy

Cathy said:
It was about 15 years ago when I was made aware of jewish perfidy, since then everything I've witnessed as proven everything I learned.

I do have a question, if Satan is our creator (white people), who created the others; the blacks, native Americans, jews, Asians, and all else?

Thank you,
Cathy
All races were created by Satan, and every race has a purpose in advancing us as a whole. There are tons of sermons on this, but I lack the time to dig them up currently. Perhaps someone else can link them to you.

And welcome btw. I read your initial topic :)

Cathy said:

Thank you,
Cathy
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=21005

Cathy said:

Thank you,
Cathy

Read and study the Joy of Satan website.

Gentiles(Whites, Blacks and Asians) are of Satan's. Jews are of Reptilians(Enemy(Of All That Is))

Shael said:
Cathy said:
All races were created by Satan,
Brother/Sister.... you ve made only one mistake there, maybe you didn't read it properly(no mean to start a beef, or anything, but this would confuse the new members, more likely if they didn't pay a visit to our website, and now that it s down, well it s harder, and if I do remembet correctly she said she accesed this forum from a link from jewtube.... so just for clarification).. JEWS are not of Satan!! They are the enemy here on earth, made by the grays who are'' robots'' under the reptilians, and all those three species (if i may say it like this) are our, Satan's and our Gods enemies.

Louis Cyphre said:

You can do or start the rtr and any rituals posted on here such as this one (on the days it's suggested for) on a void of course moon. As they have already been started. Even if you missed a day on something like the rtr or ritual. The thing is though you can't start or restart if you missed a day (sunrise to sunrise) personal workings on a voc moon that is all.

Sabazios said:
Shael said:
Cathy said:
All races were created by Satan,
Brother/Sister.... you ve made only one mistake there, maybe you didn't read it properly(no mean to start a beef, or anything, but this would confuse the new members, more likely if they didn't pay a visit to our website, and now that it s down, well it s harder, and if I do remembet correctly she said she accesed this forum from a link from jewtube.... so just for clarification).. JEWS are not of Satan!! They are the enemy here on earth, made by the grays who are'' robots'' under the reptilians, and all those three species (if i may say it like this) are our, Satan's and our Gods enemies.
Oh damn, thanks for correcting me. I just skimmed over the message and assumed she was asking only about whites, blacks, and asians.
You are of course completely correct.

Shael said:
Oh damn, thanks for correcting me. I just skimmed over the message and assumed she was asking only about whites, blacks, and asians.
You are of course completely correct.
No problem , as a fellow ss, if I can help with something, even in the slightest , just a bit more, then I'm more than willing to. As I may or may not be right when I've said that grays are robots, well that's just how I thought of them, as the most appropriate word for describing them, as like a bit organic ,more inorganic or something like that, just the leftover from a destroyed alien race, that's microchiped under the control of their reptilian 'overlords', i simply don't know if it was appropriate to say the word 'robot' or not... anyway, the sole thing that I'm glad is that I could help in a way :D

Louis Cyphre said:
One more question.
Should I draw Os rune like this:

|\
| \
| \
|\
| \
| \
|
|

or like this:

|\ /
| \ /
| \/
|\ /
| \ /
| \/
|
|
OOh man, looks like ascii broke :oops: . If some admin could delete it, it would be great.

Louis Cyphre said:
Louis Cyphre said:
One more question.
Should I draw Os rune like this:

|\
| \
| \
|\
| \
| \
|
|

or like this:

|\ /
| \ /
| \/
|\ /
| \ /
| \/
|
|
OOh man, looks like ascii broke :oops: . If some admin could delete it, it would be great.

Just draw it the way it's show on the main JoS website: http://evilgoy.com/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

I don't know as it matters that much how you draw it. Normally me I prefer the second way you drew this. As long as you draw the rune I think your good either way just use what you like more I guess.

slyscorpion said:
I don't know as it matters that much how you draw it. Normally me I prefer the second way you drew this. As long as you draw the rune I think your good either way just use what you like more I guess.
I drew this like hp showed in the post. I quess it's fine.

Larissa666 said:
Asians do not have their version?

But, anyway, out of 3 main races, Asians are the ones who rarely do race mixing. Just my observation.

Asians do just as much mixing as the other races. There are endless amounts of Asian men going after White women, and Asian women wanting White husbands. There are many older White men who go to retire in Asia and Asia Minor and end up with an Asian wife.

I've seen far more mix-race couples where it's Asian-White, than Black-White. Hardly any Black-Asian though.

Lydia said:
Larissa666 said:

But, anyway, out of 3 main races, Asians are the ones who rarely do race mixing. Just my observation.

Asians do just as much mixing as the other races. There are endless amounts of Asian men going after White women, and Asian women wanting White husbands. There are many older White men who go to retire in Asia and Asia Minor and end up with an Asian wife.

I've seen far more mix-race couples where it's Asian-White, than Black-White. Hardly any Black-Asian though.
Maybe in the US but if you look in Japan for example they are really do not and even all the other Asian country. But the more jews infested the more it happens but definitily less than the brainwashed Asians in the US.

Ghost in the Machine said:
I missed the first two days as I was otherwise distracted from the forums, should I do the remaining multiple in a day or just preform the ritual for 2 extra days?

Multiple times for a day should suffice.

luis said:
Lydia said:
Larissa666 said:

Maybe in the US but if you look in Japan for example they are really do not and even all the other Asian country. But the more jews infested the more it happens but definitily less than the brainwashed Asians in the US.

Then you could say blacks in Africa don't race mix a lot, since the percentage is mostly black. Japan is mostly Japanese so of course they rarely mix, but when they come to White countries they do.

Asians in USA, Canada, Europe, most seem to want White partners.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back