Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

Artanis said:
(The Final Battle Speech of ´´The War`` in the not so distant future:)

Great Millions of Warriors of Father Satan!
We Have Come To This Very Faithful Day Battlescarred And Tired!
Tired Of *ALL* These Enemies Of *EVERYTHING* That Is Good, Holy, Beautiful And Perfect!
Tired Of Seeing And Hearing Our Very Blood Brothers And Sisters From The Same Father And Mother Getting Raped, Tortured, Enslaved, Killed And WORSE!
Tired of Realizing That These WEAK And PATHETIC *THINGS* Are Destroying Our Civilizations And Our Heritage And Our Legacy!
We Have Fought Tooth And Nail To THIS Very Night!
Billions Upon Billions Of Lifeforms Have Been Lost!
Worlds Have Been Annihalited!
Civilizations Swept Away By The Winds Of Destruction That IS, The Enemy!
*ALL* Sacrificed So That *WE* Could End This *TENS OF THOUSANDS* Of YEARS Raged War ON THIS VERY FAITHFUL DAY!!
Tonight, Shall Be The Night, That The God's Remember!
Tomorrow, Will Be The Day That The Whole Universe Hails For **ETERNITY**!!
And Tonight!
With Our Very History!
We Shall PROUDLY Meet The DARKEST Of DEATHS, Of Our Enemies Bright Future!!!

For Our Brothers! *HUU!*
For Our Sisters! *HUU!*
For Our Loved Ones! *HUU!*
For Our Children! *HUU!*
For Our GODS!! *HUU!!*
For Our FATHER!! *HUU!!*
For The 4th REICH!! *HUU!!*

SIEG HEIL!!!!

Brother this makes me cry in happiness. I'm not usually emotional but this wrung my emotions out of me. As a Black SS, I can't wait to end this shit with these kikes!! Siege Heil, All hail The Gods and Goddesess of Duat!!

The Alchemist7 said:
Gear88 said:
but for me an RTR is around like 7-9 minutes. The only times I spend 15 minutes to my best observation is doing multiple(9) reps.
This is because you do it in the same way like you meditate, totally superficial. I bet you just read the letters like you would read normal words. A decent RTR at normal speed/vibration takes 15 minutes. Yours takes nearly half, so it's obvious that you do not struggle at all to do it properly.

Maybe SS is not for you.

The fuck are you talking about?

Someone takes 30mins, other 20, someone 15 and someones 7-9 min... The RTR is still valid enough -.-

And even if Brother/Sister Gear88 wouldnt be able to properly do the FINAL RTR, how the FUCK does that mean Spiritual Satanism wouldnt be for him/her?

We have meditation, Online warfare and other projects one could also be working on besides RTRs...

The Alchemist7 said:
Gear88 said:
but for me an RTR is around like 7-9 minutes. The only times I spend 15 minutes to my best observation is doing multiple(9) reps.
This is because you do it in the same way like you meditate, totally superficial. I bet you just read the letters like you would read normal words. A decent RTR at normal speed/vibration takes 15 minutes. Yours takes nearly half, so it's obvious that you do not struggle at all to do it properly.
I was wondering when I read that. You have to put some will and energy into the ritual and also pronunciation/enunciation has to be correct. With final affirmation, I can't do it properly under 20 minutes and even then I feel like a plastic half-ass who can't dedicate the time to do it right.

The Alchemist7 said:
Maybe SS is not for you.

I have not followed all the replies, but just bumped into this answer and in particulary this sentence.

You should NEVER say something like this to a person that is making even a little effort to advance. He says that an RTR took to him 7-9 minutes, this means that at least he is doing the ritual. So instead of saying something like that, you should suggest to improve the quality of the RTR (which anyway an RTR with only one rep is still valid). With a sentence like that, you are just helping to cut our spiritual war resources.

We've discussed this subject before, and more to the point, a HP responded. There is no "golden average" time for how long it takes to do an RTR. Personally, roughly vibrating at the speed used in the mp3, I can take anywhere between 10-15 minutes. But that's just it. I can. And what I do, or you or anyone does is not the be all end all. Do it in the way that comes natural. So long as you're correctly vibrating the pronunciations you'll pretty much be in the clear and it will be valid. Yes, you could technically do this too fast.

Don't rush it. Don't forcibly elongate it. Just do it. Making up arbitrary conditions for what you think is valid, because deciding "who is an SS and who is not" based on their RTR being a few minutes slower or faster than yours is a waste of time. Yes, one should not rush it and take time to make sure they're actually vibrating the letter. But beyond this, the other factors are limitless, like how long one's break is between individual vibrations, how often one stops to breathe, or regain any lost focus, and so on.

Even in the off-chance Gear88 wasn't performing in full, telling them to fuck off is useless and does not help the movement as a whole. Ask, and offer advice accordingly. SS are few in number, we shouldn't start shunning people for such arbitrary reasons when we can instead help them, as said, "do it properly", if that's truly the case. After all, we need more people doing the RTRs, not less, even if they ARE still learning.

So my advice is simple. Gear, I'd suggest giving the mp3 a listen, and try to perform the RTR similar as you can to how presented there. Even if there is no golden average, it's still the most basic, straightforward idea of how we're vibrating the letters. That's all.

Apprentice said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Gear88 said:
I was wondering when I read that. You have to put some will and energy into the ritual and also pronunciation/enunciation has to be correct. With final affirmation, I can't do it properly under 20 minutes and even then I feel like a plastic half-ass who can't dedicate the time to do it right.
This has been debated time and time again, the average most are operating at here is 10-15 minutes. However a 10 minute Final RTR done with full focus, powerful intent, and raised energies is far better than a 30 minute Final RTR with only one of those or none. In other words it is not completely the length of the vibration and pace that makes the Final RTR stronger, but the power, will, and focus of the Satanist doing it, as it is with any other ritual.

If Gear88 can do a full 9 reps Final RTR in 7 minutes with full focus and strong intent, it's as good as any that take longer. It is important to take a few minutes to feel the energy of it after you clean however.

Artanis said:

Someone takes 30mins, other 20, someone 15 and someones 7-9 min... The RTR is still valid enough -.-

And even if Brother/Sister Gear88 wouldnt be able to properly do the FINAL RTR, how the FUCK does that mean Spiritual Satanism wouldnt be for him/her?

Have you read his other posts?

Gear88 said:
I guess I love meditation but meditation doesn't love me back. What can I say meditation and magic have not exactly helped my life in any meaningful way. I keep trying don't get me wrong but in the end it doesn't work for me. I do it, got nothing better to do but does bother me meditation isn't what others state occurs.

Gear88 said:
Jack said:
What is your experience in vibrating algiz vs suryae. Which do you feel is more powerful ?

I don't feel anything there is no difference. I just do it.

The only reason I do it is because well there is nothing better to do with my time so I just do it.

And the difference is nothing. Algs for protection and Suryayay for cleaning and protection

This guy is dabbling in SS for around 20 years and he's still not able to do even a simple basic meditation. People spent a lot of their time to try to help him but he prefered to stay ignorant.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19932

He even called us "neo-nazis" like we would be a bunch of cucks brainwashed with jewish pseudo-nationalism.

The Alchemist7 said:
Artanis said:

Have you read his other posts?

Gear88 said:
I guess I love meditation but meditation doesn't love me back. What can I say meditation and magic have not exactly helped my life in any meaningful way. I keep trying don't get me wrong but in the end it doesn't work for me. I do it, got nothing better to do but does bother me meditation isn't what others state occurs.

Gear88 said:
Jack said:
What is your experience in vibrating algiz vs suryae. Which do you feel is more powerful ?

I don't feel anything there is no difference. I just do it.

The only reason I do it is because well there is nothing better to do with my time so I just do it.

And the difference is nothing. Algs for protection and Suryayay for cleaning and protection

This guy is dabbling in SS for around 20 years and he's still not able to do even a simple basic meditation. People spent a lot of their time to try to help him but he prefered to stay ignorant.

He even called us "neo-nazis" like we would be a bunch of cucks brainwashed with jewish pseudo-nationalism.

Ohhhh... Well then. My bad i guess. :? :lol:

Scion of Atlantis said:
However a 10 minute Final RTR done with full focus, powerful intent, and raised energies is far better than a 30 minute Final RTR with only one of those or none.

Yea I agree with this but since he's walking in his room while just spelling mantras/runes like normal words, thinking at completely different things, and expecting the unimaginable to happen, why would I, or maybe you or anybody else, think that he's not doing the same with the RTRs? I mean obviously he can do this if he wants but it's a waste of time and maybe nearly useless.

The Alchemist7 said:

When did I say "neo-nazi"? I said you guys are OG Nazi's. I understand from Sinistra's post that not all neo-nazi's are bad and perhaps my hatred of xtianity and silly racial division bothers me but I NEVER said JoS is Neo-Nazi. Not sure where you got that but you obviously didn't read properly.

Oh so I've been dedicated for 20 years that is nice I wish it were that long but it's only been 16 years 2019 - 2003 = 16 and some months as of the time of this post.

And yes so what if I can't even do a basic meditation? So what? if I do meditation half-assed at least I do something. Most people don't even clean their auras or add auras of protection. Do I wish I could meditate well i.e. mindfulness(void) and trance. Sure but that doesn't mean I dabble.

I have no idea why you state I dabble that is funny you imply I use other religions in the meantime. You do realize your talking to a person that has been OBSESSED with WW2 since about 1996/1997 when I got the history channel and later on delving into other things with the internet. So what can I say 22, 23, maybe 24 years involved in such manner.

You do realize I've been at this since I was 12 years old. I mean how many people can genuinely state that at 12 they just up and decided to jump into the occult.

Meditation doesn't work, okay I get it. But non the less I still do it and hope it works. I still do my RTR, I've been slacking these past few days but non the less I still do them.

What is the problem? I guess some people aren't meant to advance spiritually or meditate. That's me in a nutshell I just seemingly cannot interact in such manner with my mind, body, and soul.

Oh and it's not a matter of being ignorant it's a matter of most replies by people have already popped into my head long ago as a possible answer as to why meditation doesn't work for me.

Do I remain ignorant because I want to or need to, nope. It's more of I already answered myself talking to myself a while back. In other words the answers of others is very similar to my own answers except for certain spiritual answers. BTW just because people try and help me out doesn't mean they are helping me out. Most people's replies are falling into a personal effect which doesn't compound with my situation. Do I want or need help, not at all. But if I can simply ask for some okay sure that might be nice. Perhaps I'm just communicating because I want to know about said occult situation. More as a curiosity rather than outright understanding.

To be honest The Alchemist7 brings up a good point that I shouldn't ask for help. I've been carefully monitoring what I post not to offend or create a ruckus with in the forums. So I guess The Alchemist7 has proven police lingo 101, anything and everything can and will be used against you in a court of law. I guess I gave him ammunition to carry out his assault and now I have to answer back.

What can I say guys, sorry. I created ANOTHER situation this time a passive indirect one. Sorry.

Gear88 said:
The Alchemist7 said:

When did I say "neo-nazi"? I said you guys are OG Nazi's. I understand from Sinistra's post that not all neo-nazi's are bad and perhaps my hatred of xtianity and silly racial division bothers me but I NEVER said JoS is Neo-Nazi. Not sure where you got that but you obviously didn't read properly.

Oh so I've been dedicated for 20 years that is nice I wish it were that long but it's only been 16 years 2019 - 2003 = 16 and some months as of the time of this post.

And yes so what if I can't even do a basic meditation? So what? if I do meditation half-assed at least I do something. Most people don't even clean their auras or add auras of protection. Do I wish I could meditate well i.e. mindfulness(void) and trance. Sure but that doesn't mean I dabble.

I have no idea why you state I dabble that is funny you imply I use other religions in the meantime. You do realize your talking to a person that has been OBSESSED with WW2 since about 1996/1997 when I got the history channel and later on delving into other things with the internet. So what can I say 22, 23, maybe 24 years involved in such manner.

You do realize I've been at this since I was 12 years old. I mean how many people can genuinely state that at 12 they just up and decided to jump into the occult.

Meditation doesn't work, okay I get it. But non the less I still do it and hope it works. I still do my RTR, I've been slacking these past few days but non the less I still do them.

What is the problem? I guess some people aren't meant to advance spiritually or meditate. That's me in a nutshell I just seemingly cannot interact in such manner with my mind, body, and soul.

Oh and it's not a matter of being ignorant it's a matter of most replies by people have already popped into my head long ago as a possible answer as to why meditation doesn't work for me.

Do I remain ignorant because I want to or need to, nope. It's more of I already answered myself talking to myself a while back. In other words the answers of others is very similar to my own answers except for certain spiritual answers. BTW just because people try and help me out doesn't mean they are helping me out. Most people's replies are falling into a personal effect which doesn't compound with my situation. Do I want or need help, not at all. But if I can simply ask for some okay sure that might be nice. Perhaps I'm just communicating because I want to know about said occult situation. More as a curiosity rather than outright understanding.

To be honest The Alchemist7 brings up a good point that I shouldn't ask for help. I've been carefully monitoring what I post not to offend or create a ruckus with in the forums. So I guess The Alchemist7 has proven police lingo 101, anything and everything can and will be used against you in a court of law. I guess I gave him ammunition to carry out his assault and now I have to answer back.

What can I say guys, sorry. I created ANOTHER situation this time a passive indirect one. Sorry.
The time that you have been a SS doesn't matter at all if you don't advance spiritualy.
Advancing spiritualy is the first thing in here, do you belive for example that in the Planet where the God's live there have been some people's that just don't want or "can't" advance spiritualy? It doesn't make sense, yes for some it may be harder but anyone can advance, if you keep saying that you cannot do it guess what it will happen...
This is a spiritual path. So keep trying because everyone can advance, if the jews can become somewhat spiritualy advance and they are the most materialist of all then so do you.

And meditations does work. You are not sitting there hoping that it work. What is the point then? We had enough experiences that we can say magick exist and meditations works.

Gear88 said:
I remember about you telling to HP Cobra not very long time ago something that this place ia neo-nazi or something similar. I might have also misunderstood and IF that's the case, I apologise im that regard.

If you "still" do something, what? How that "at least I do something" helped or improved your life? Based on your own words, that "at least something" was useless for 16 years. What is the point of keeping doing something if you can't do it properly? Is like you would forcibly eat something which you don't like. It's just useless. You confirmed you can't do a meditation properly and then you said you are not dabbling. Dabbling means to do what you are doing, something totally superficial and without any interest, like "walking in the room while vibrating" as you told me in the other thread. Other religions have nothing to do with dabbling. It means you just do it without any will or interest.

Gear88 said:
You do realize your talking to a person that has been OBSESSED with WW2 since about 1996/1997 when I got the history channel and later on delving into other things with the internet. So what can I say 22, 23, maybe 24 years involved in such manner.

You do realize that this has nothing to do with meditation or RTRs? And is not like you discovered on history channel some advanced forbidden knowledge about WW2 to tell me this.

And if you are delving into occult since 12, then what? You still struggle to do a void meditation. What is the reason of praising yourself for this? Also you try to blame meditation for being "useless" and "not working" while totally ignoring the fact that you don't have any urge to meditate. The meditation works for everybody, but of course when one is depressed and refuse to improve his life will always blame something or someone else, except their own incapacities.

Anyway I already opened useless and time wasting subjects already debated before without any result. I just was surprised to hear someone doing an RTR in 9 minutes.

The Alchemist7 said:
Gear88 said:
I remember about you telling to HP Cobra not very long time ago something that this place ia neo-nazi or something similar. I might have also misunderstood and IF that's the case, I apologise im that regard.

If you "still" do something, what? How that "at least I do something" helped or improved your life? Based on your own words, that "at least something" was useless for 16 years. What is the point of keeping doing something if you can't do it properly? Is like you would forcibly eat something which you don't like. It's just useless. You confirmed you can't do a meditation properly and then you said you are not dabbling. Dabbling means to do what you are doing, something totally superficial and without any interest, like "walking in the room while vibrating" as you told me in the other thread. Other religions have nothing to do with dabbling. It means you just do it without any will or interest.

Gear88 said:
You do realize your talking to a person that has been OBSESSED with WW2 since about 1996/1997 when I got the history channel and later on delving into other things with the internet. So what can I say 22, 23, maybe 24 years involved in such manner.

You do realize that this has nothing to do with meditation or RTRs? And is not like you discovered on history channel some advanced forbidden knowledge about WW2 to tell me this.

And if you are delving into occult since 12, then what? You still struggle to do a void meditation. What is the reason of praising yourself for this? Also you try to blame meditation for being "useless" and "not working" while totally ignoring the fact that you don't have any urge to meditate. The meditation works for everybody, but of course when one is depressed and refuse to improve his life will always blame something or someone else, except their own incapacities.

Anyway I already opened useless and time wasting subjects already debated before without any result. I just was surprised to hear someone doing an RTR in 9 minutes.

´´Anyway I already opened useless and time wasting subjects already debated before without any result. I just was surprised to hear someone doing an RTR in 9 minutes.``

Well... I do it in 7 mins actually(FOCUSED and RIGHT)...

The Alchemist7 said:
...statements...

I do it simply cause I got nothing better to do. Not sure how that is dabbling.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Dabbling.html

...TLDR dabbling is the act of being in one religion while still having ties to another...

The Alchemist7 said:
..blaming...

What can I say I LOVE blaming other people. Cause I'm usually right it's others fault.

The sheer fact is if meditation is problematic for me. I blame myself but not for other things. If it's meditation sure. And why do I praise myself because "Why the hell not".

Meditation never worked for me. Some of you guys speak like you've been knee-deep in meditation for so many years or decades that you might as well be a guru in India teaching lessons. Not everyone can achieve such areas of development. If I can't it proves useless, why do I do it simply for curiosity particularly a mental curiosity.

The only interest at this point in time that I have is mere mental curiosity. My boredom is so deep and extreme that why am I in SS/NS simply out of sheer boredom, mental curiosity, and the fact you guys have you shit straight and know your information. If meditation is a point of doing things in this religion and it sure is. Then why hasn't it worked for me.

Well simply being I'm not someone who is meant for meditation. I do it cause I got nothing better to do with my time.

The Alchemist7 said:
..If you "still" do something, what? How that "at least I do something" helped or improved your life? Based on your own words, that "at least something" was useless for 16 years. What is the point of keeping doing something if you can't do it properly? Is like you would forcibly eat something which you don't like. It's just useless. You confirmed you can't do a meditation properly and then you said you are not dabbling. Dabbling means to do what you are doing, something totally superficial and without any interest, like "walking in the room while vibrating" as you told me in the other thread. Other religions have nothing to do with dabbling. It means you just do it without any will or interest.

Someone told me the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results when there is only one result and never changing.

I replied back "Probably because you didn't delve deep enough you didn't see different results but if you do something that produces the same results non-stop there might be differences at a lower level than observation".

I told them "Your viewing things from your perspective sure 1+1 = 2, but can you really confirm that without testing it and only then with tests there a myriad of test to prove 1 + 1 = 2. So there are differences even insanity has differences you just gotta look deeper."

Why do I continue to do it well as I said above it's just mental curiosity. I seek knowledge for the sake of seeking knowledge not because I like knowledge, no not at all I've long since grown tired of finding information. No more for the fact that I got nothing better to do and I've expanded my mental range of easing up on boredom and thinking.

It's the same thing with everything I've been doing since probably the end of high school. Like for example studying deeply on computers, Solid-State drives, or hell back when I researched the hell out of CRT monitors and come to find out that it wasn't until 2009 and really only in the last like 5 years that LCD monitors have only just recently been competitive with CRT monitors even high-end ones that sold for hundreds or thousands.

The Alchemist7 said:
...RTR...

RTRs are NOT mantras they are words the sensitivity of hebrew allows it to be pumped up. Even in the past for example say the 42 NoG back in May of 2018, I sat down had the whole day to myself and said let me do higher rep blasts. Sat down did 432(216/216) Shema(20 minutes), 18 72 NoG(18 is high rep blast took almost 20 minutes), when it came to 42 NoG I sat down and did 216 blasts of 42 NoG in 52 minutes; for words they sure take time especially stating the paragraph and finally did some other RTRs remaining at a higher level.

Now with F-RTR how is it any different. What are we suddenly vibrating, no. We are stating words that have powers.

Artanis said:
´´Anyway I already opened useless and time wasting subjects already debated before without any result. I just was surprised to hear someone doing an RTR in 9 minutes.``

Well... I do it in 7 mins actually(FOCUSED and RIGHT)...
Same here. 5-10 minutes depending on how much I try to hurry with it. A 90x RTR on a good pace takes around 1 1/2 hours.

6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
They don't do a 9-minute RTR, they likely half ass an RTR in 9 minutes, there is a key difference which is the Will involved and most of us agree it's not effective enough in only 9 minutes.
9 minutes is about 2.5 letters per minute, which is quite a lot. One day when I had a flight I arrived home around 12-1 in the night and I was way too tired to do an RTR in 15 minutes as I do normally and I just vibrated the letters very quick and I done it somewhere between 6-10 minutes. I can truly say I done it like shit because I just didn't want to finish the day without doing any RTRs. 7-9 minutes means quick vibration/spelling of the letters and I doubt that this it's fully effective despite of the deep focus one might have.

The Alchemist7 said:
6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
They don't do a 9-minute RTR, they likely half ass an RTR in 9 minutes, there is a key difference which is the Will involved and most of us agree it's not effective enough in only 9 minutes.
9 minutes is about 2.5 letters per minute, which is quite a lot. One day when I had a flight I arrived home around 12-1 in the night and I was way too tired to do an RTR in 15 minutes as I do normally and I just vibrated the letters very quick and I done it somewhere between 6-10 minutes. I can truly say I done it like shit because I just didn't want to finish the day without doing any RTRs. 7-9 minutes means quick vibration/spelling of the letters and I doubt that this it's fully effective despite of the deep focus one might have.

HP HC has said countless of times *DO NOT WORRY ABOUT IT*. Dont worry about HOW much energy you get into the RTR with right vibration or doing it slowly. Just DO it.

(YES, it DOES add more power to the RTR if you do it accurately, but if one struggles on putting energy into the RTR(like should i do this and this and that to make it more powerful), it will only decrease its effectiveness by making it harder to do. Do not worry about putting extra energy into the FINAL RTR(IF you do not know how, more energy is OC, ALWAYS better), JUST DO IT!)

The Alchemist7 said:
Gear88 said:

Gear88 said:

Your wasting time on this person. He is too far gone to be helped from the outside. There is only one thing that can happen, is he starts changing and realizing things himself. The more you push the more he'll sink deep into the pitch black void, the sea of nihilism that has been created.

Jack said:
Your wasting time on this person. He is too far gone to be helped from the outside. There is only one thing that can happen, is he starts changing and realizing things himself. The more you push the more he'll sink deep into the pitch black void, the sea of nihilism that has been created.
Yea true. I wanted anyway to stop "chating" with him on that subjects, because that is, useless chat which leads nowhere. Now he'll read your message and come with another essay about his great experince in occult and WW2

@Jack and @Alchemist7

This isn't a place to chat. It has no capacity to chat.

If you would like to talk then tell me to change the subject. You guys wanted such things and wanted to know how a person does it in 9 minutes or 10 minutes or whatever. Not my fault my mind works in such ways and opens up the avenues of communication to such matters.

It's funny you state I'm too far gone. No idea what that means mind explaining to me how I'm too far gone?

If you guys want to know something tell me just ask away. Let's chat together. Cause last time I recall the forums aren't for chit-chats.

If you guys want open up a thread call it "Gear88 let's do some talking".

Gear88 said:
You should take some time to ponder why Jack and Alchemist along with a number of others have been hostile toward you as of late, a lot of your posts on these forums have struck people as odd in the past and you've mentioned that you don't meditate consistently, coupled with unsubstantiated claims that you have been hanging around JoS since apparently 2004 marks you out as a tedious and suspicious person. With the influx of infiltrators and trolls on the forums these days, it's easy to get suspicious of someone in your shoes. I will keep my mostly impartial thoughts on the matter to myself, but perhaps it would be good time to take a break from posting on the forums and actually take time to meditate so that the hostility aimed toward you from others cools down and you prove to the rest that you are an actual Satanist who is working on advancing yourself.

As a general note of clarification on the matter of RTR vibrations, they are indeed mantras which is why we often feel a heightened energy after performing them; the clergy has stated numerous times in the past that the Hebrew letters are mostly stolen ancient mantras and the names of Gentile Gods all reversed to cause damage to Gentiles' souls (such as the Hebrew letter TEHS which reversed is SEHT or SAT, another name for Satan). The Hebrew alphabet is vibrated when spells are cast by the enemy and therefore it should be vibrated in reverse to undo those spells. With that said the vibration does not have to be extremely long, and it does not have to be very loud, as long as it's vibrated with intent and vibrated at all with the correct numerology, the RTR is valid.

Gear88 said:

Scion of Atlantis said:

I agree with Scion here. Speaking as someone who initially replied to you, Gear, with full intent to simply help or assist you instead of just shunning you immediately you admittedly have not done much to prove Alchemist and Jack's claims against you wrong. I won't say more than that, as once again, I agree with Scion. This is not the time nor the place for me to express my personal thoughts or judgements about the nature of your character, I'll just chime in with him in saying it is indeed probably best you just take a break from posting and do some soul searching, especially given that this is meant to be a thread about the Final RTR anyway. Adding to that, I think everyone here should be more than clear on the whole time taken thing by now.

The rest of Scion's post is also true. The RTR isn't just as simple as the words being reversed Hebrew, and this has been talked about plenty. Set is a good example. The Khem based words are another obvious one. Considering your supposed claim of being an SS for however long a time, you should have probably been aware of this by now, which only serves to make the rest of your claims more dubious. Having a 20 year interest in the occult and WW2 does not mean you have been an SS for 20 years, heh. Most people here by nature have had lifelong occult interests before coming here. Personally I feel one can only truly call themselves an SS, not only after dedication, but active participation and self progress as well.

To add one final point. Meditation doesn't just "not work". Energy in, energy out. Its the same thing when fat people say they don't magically lose weight even supposedly in spite of a good diet and exercise. In reality they're just not doing either thing properly or at all, because its not as if their bodies are magically disobeying the laws of thermodynamics. Meditation is the same way. Its energy. So if you're genuinely focusing and putting in daily effort, you'd know the end result, because you're not some mystical exception to the rule. Once again, this is what I meant by taking a break and doing soul searching. Because you wont do yourself any favors continuing to post like this.

The Alchemist7 said:
9 minutes is about 2.5 letters per minute, which is quite a lot.
Don't forget about visualisations, exploding the letters to smithereens with ones willpower.
Every man for himself, I guess, but I can't perform this ritual consisting of vibrating the words, visualising the carnage of letters and stating final confirmations in 7 or even 9 minutes. It just doesn't feel right to me, personally. I tend to be quite OCD and even anal about them rituals, performing them exactly as instructed.

Gear88 said:
The Alchemist7 said:
...statements...

I do it simply cause I got nothing better to do. Not sure how that is dabbling.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Dabbling.html

...TLDR dabbling is the act of being in one religion while still having ties to another...

The Alchemist7 said:
..blaming...

What can I say I LOVE blaming other people. Cause I'm usually right it's others fault.

The sheer fact is if meditation is problematic for me. I blame myself but not for other things. If it's meditation sure. And why do I praise myself because "Why the hell not".

Meditation never worked for me. Some of you guys speak like you've been knee-deep in meditation for so many years or decades that you might as well be a guru in India teaching lessons. Not everyone can achieve such areas of development. If I can't it proves useless, why do I do it simply for curiosity particularly a mental curiosity.

The only interest at this point in time that I have is mere mental curiosity. My boredom is so deep and extreme that why am I in SS/NS simply out of sheer boredom, mental curiosity, and the fact you guys have you shit straight and know your information. If meditation is a point of doing things in this religion and it sure is. Then why hasn't it worked for me.

Well simply being I'm not someone who is meant for meditation. I do it cause I got nothing better to do with my time.

The Alchemist7 said:
..If you "still" do something, what? How that "at least I do something" helped or improved your life? Based on your own words, that "at least something" was useless for 16 years. What is the point of keeping doing something if you can't do it properly? Is like you would forcibly eat something which you don't like. It's just useless. You confirmed you can't do a meditation properly and then you said you are not dabbling. Dabbling means to do what you are doing, something totally superficial and without any interest, like "walking in the room while vibrating" as you told me in the other thread. Other religions have nothing to do with dabbling. It means you just do it without any will or interest.

Someone told me the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results when there is only one result and never changing.

I replied back "Probably because you didn't delve deep enough you didn't see different results but if you do something that produces the same results non-stop there might be differences at a lower level than observation".

I told them "Your viewing things from your perspective sure 1+1 = 2, but can you really confirm that without testing it and only then with tests there a myriad of test to prove 1 + 1 = 2. So there are differences even insanity has differences you just gotta look deeper."

Why do I continue to do it well as I said above it's just mental curiosity. I seek knowledge for the sake of seeking knowledge not because I like knowledge, no not at all I've long since grown tired of finding information. No more for the fact that I got nothing better to do and I've expanded my mental range of easing up on boredom and thinking.

It's the same thing with everything I've been doing since probably the end of high school. Like for example studying deeply on computers, Solid-State drives, or hell back when I researched the hell out of CRT monitors and come to find out that it wasn't until 2009 and really only in the last like 5 years that LCD monitors have only just recently been competitive with CRT monitors even high-end ones that sold for hundreds or thousands.

The Alchemist7 said:
...RTR...

RTRs are NOT mantras they are words the sensitivity of hebrew allows it to be pumped up. Even in the past for example say the 42 NoG back in May of 2018, I sat down had the whole day to myself and said let me do higher rep blasts. Sat down did 432(216/216) Shema(20 minutes), 18 72 NoG(18 is high rep blast took almost 20 minutes), when it came to 42 NoG I sat down and did 216 blasts of 42 NoG in 52 minutes; for words they sure take time especially stating the paragraph and finally did some other RTRs remaining at a higher level.

Now with F-RTR how is it any different. What are we suddenly vibrating, no. We are stating words that have powers.

Honestly if I am getting this right from what I read I know meditation works. The last year about I have put in effort and finally started progressing. The thing is if you haven't really gotten results and have been around that long I can believe that. Some of the people here know I have been around for awhile I dedicated in around 2006 and have been with the JOS pretty much sense then. Under various names like Indigo Nation etc So yeah you eaisly could have been around that long and not made progress that much. Either 1 you are on some sort of medication or drugs that was my issue. The thing is I meditated a lot but that took away most of my progress or two you are not doing the meditations correctly and don't have a huge variation on the meditations you do. You need to have a program put some time and effort into meditation. I made both mistakes here. It's not that meditation doesn't work at all. It was not at all a waste of time now that I am doing things more correctly I am progressing a lot faster than someone completely new would because of that but you have to make sure you are doing it right and putting effort in. Also I didn't do yoga that was my mistake too. If you add that in you will start to progress. If you made an effort you will progress a lot faster even if you did things that messed yourself up. But in order to progress you have to do things right. Not accusing you of anything but you have to do things right.

I don't think all my years were completely wasted I still count that I did internet warfare and I remember at least one person came here cause of something I put up (I remember them saying that ) but the thing is you also may want to do munka to deprogram yourself from xtianity or Islam or whatever you came from for 40 days or more. The thing is it doesn't matter how many years you have been SS or into the occult if you still have enemy programming if you were athiest leftist or into some other enemy occult stuff for awhile you still can do the munka working if you feel you need it.

For example some people remember before I did this this year I was Moody and going off on other Satanists sometimes sounding like a liberal etc and I did do dumb stuff too.

I ended up on the enemy side for awhile out of fearing Satan left me so when I came back I said I don't care if Satan left me I refuse to serve the enemy then I said I'll do whatever it takes to deprogram and advance be a better person and better at this. So I did. You can do the same up to you. Meditation does work but your not going about something right in your life or thinking that is all. Good luck figure it out and change whatever it is and you will advance.

It's not a matter of speed. It's a matter of what feels right and this is individual. As long as the ritual is spoken and not done silently in your mind and as long as the pronunciation resembles HPS Maxine's audio registration as closely as possible, everything will be fine. Focus on the goal of the ritual, as further discussing whether it's effective or not the way you do it will only work to dismantle the power you added to the group effort.

Personally, it can take me anything from 6.5 minutes (in average) to 15 minutes, depending upon the various factors (such as mood and time, to name a couple).

Stormblood said:
As long as the ritual is spoken and not done silently in your mind...
This was actually confirmed to be viable as well. See here:
Shael said:
slyscorpion said:
You can do this but I have to say I do doubt doing it in the head does much I don't know where you heard that from.
I would never say this in such an absolute tone if I wasnt 100% sure of it.
It was confirmed by HC himself, here:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I removed something you shouldn't share online from this.

Whisper it or do it mentally, it works the same.

Make sure you also meditate daily. You do not need to make any sound to meditate. You can meditate when you appear to be asleep.

(Source: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=20785&p=90131#p90131)

Shael said:
But this is als important.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Normal vibration voice + big intention + focus + raised energies = Great RTR.

It can also be done for those who lack space in whispers or mentally. But if you have space go for the normal voice. No strains needed.

It doesn't have to be perfect but the above would be ideal. Also, thanks everyone for your comments.

Shael said:
Stormblood said:
As long as the ritual is spoken and not done silently in your mind...
This was actually confirmed to be viable as well. See here:
Shael said:
slyscorpion said:
You can do this but I have to say I do doubt doing it in the head does much I don't know where you heard that from.
I would never say this in such an absolute tone if I wasnt 100% sure of it.
It was confirmed by HC himself, here:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I removed something you shouldn't share online from this.

Whisper it or do it mentally, it works the same.

Make sure you also meditate daily. You do not need to make any sound to meditate. You can meditate when you appear to be asleep.

(Source: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=20785&p=90131#p90131)

Yes it is viable to do so mentally but it is not the most effective and if someone has time then that person should go for the most effective option. Doing mental vibrations only work on the realms that it affects while doing it out loud (vibrating physically) works on **all** realms. Either way though the RTR *works* regardless.

The length of time varies but is not substantial in how effective the RTR is. One simply needs the proper or close to proper pronunciation which can be heard in the mp3 files. Simply speaking is vibration in a way and from what I remember the RTR doesn't need long drawn out vibration to have an effect like say runes. Just having it resembling as close as possible to the mp3 is effective.

The RTR in of itself doesnt take very long. I personally do it on average of 10 minutes or so per. 8 minutes or so if im rushing. Sometimes I take longer depending on how deep I focus on it as I end up going slowly in those situations. This is just the RTR itself and not including any prior energy raising methods such as the MERKABA, RAUM, vu va vo, etc.

RTRs are extremely sensitive in that even being slightly off wouldnt make a substantial difference and the RTR would still work regardless. The point is that it needs to be done regardless and as much as "you personally" can do. If you have time (and be honest about this) then go for the most effective way and if not then the not as effective way is fine as well as long as it gets done. The RTR needs to be done.

TLDR: RTR works regardless of the method as long as it is done right. Doing it the best way is ideal. Ideal or not, do the RTR.

So guys,
I did my first frtr. I did't feel anything special. I'm not sure whether I did the rtr correctly; I pronounced the letters, blot them out with a blue marker in the 3d paint, and then deleted the file. Is this normal?
I must have done the raising energy thing correctly 'cause I felt more energy.

The Jews are under going their time of Av, the time of suffering this month relates to the time period both their Temples and nation was destroyed by the Pagan Gentiles that of Babylon and Rome. The Jewish Rabbinical texts state the title of Av, means "Alpha-bet" the Rabbinical statements relate their Temple to the 22 letters of the Jewish Alphabet. What does that suggest the Final RTR might accomplish even more at the time of Av.

Keep up the Final RTR as much as possible this month. The Jews are terrified of this time.[/quote]

´´Terrified of this time``? :) :)
Lets give them something to be REALLY TERRIFIED about :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Louis Cyphre said:
So guys,
I did my first frtr. I did't feel anything special. I'm not sure whether I did the rtr correctly; I pronounced the letters, blot them out with a blue marker in the 3d paint, and then deleted the file. Is this normal?

The FINAL RTR can do that to you. I feel the EXACT same thing, only more energy :D Its still valid, so https://youtu.be/ApAth15BXVc?t=14

I feel more energy after the Rising energies ritual. I can't really tell what I felt after the frtr. Maybe, I'm just not advanced enough to feel.

Artanis said:
Louis Cyphre said:
So guys,

The FINAL RTR can do that to you. I feel the EXACT same thing, only more energy :D Its still valid, so https://youtu.be/ApAth15BXVc?t=14
I would avoid listening to that communist drugged piece of shit bob marley

The FINAL RTR: And THIS https://youtu.be/g0TNhnp-vxE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN HAS BEEN THE LATEST WINZ BROUGHT TO YOU BY, YOUUUUURRSSS TRULY!! :lol: :lol: :cool: :cool: :twisted: :twisted:

Three of the songs on my RTR playlists I will share for you. For those with darker taste in music, these are not for you:

Fight: https://youtu.be/HHSCyPg5lHM
Burn It Down: https://youtu.be/AtXDQecdZkU
Dragonhearted: https://youtu.be/92m5FjalKhE

I just noticed that on a few sections the word "each" is missing. Is that a forgetfulness or is it part of the Ritual?

Stormblood said:
Personally, it can take me anything from 6.5 minutes (in average) to 15 minutes, depending upon the various factors (such as mood and time, to name a couple).
It is a little late to respond to this post but thank you for sharing this.
For a lot of time now i haven't been doing the Rtr constantly because i was trying to find a way to make 15 minutes long because If I do it in a normal speed it takes 6-8 minutes . :roll:
Well what is done ,is done.
From starting from tomorrow (because it is quiet late now )I am gonna spam the Rtr more that ever :)

P.S I asked Beleth (my guardian demon )to help me find a way to make me do the rtr more but she probably couldn't respond,so she maybe guided me to see your post :shock:

Νίκος said:
Stormblood said:
It is a little late to respond to this post but thank you for sharing this.
For a lot of time now i haven't been doing the Rtr constantly because i was trying to find a way to make 15 minutes long because If I do it in a normal speed it takes 6-8 minutes . :roll:
Well what is done ,is done.
From starting from tomorrow (because it is quiet late now )I am gonna spam the Rtr more that ever :)

P.S I asked Beleth (my guardian demon )to help me find a way to make me do the rtr more but she probably couldn't respond,so she maybe guided me to see your post :shock:
Do not exhaust yourself,you can lose your voice.I almost lost my voice while doing to much RTR,now I have to do it only once a day to recover it.I think you can do more RTR if you schedule them in a way or another like only 3 in a row and then a pause. The number 3 for numbers of rtr works great (I saw it with my third eye) ,so 3 in the morning 3 before the lunch and 3 at the night should be enough . But never more than 3 in a row...I almost lost my voice by doing 6 in a row ,I don't recommand it . Personally I don't care too much about my voice but if I can't vibrate anymore it's a waste of time. So rest some time, it's important or you could waste some days by doing only once a day.

SABNAC50 said:
Do not exhaust yourself,you can lose your voice.I almost lost my voice while doing to much RTR,now I have to do it only once a day to recover it.I think you can do more RTR if you schedule them in a way or another like only 3 in a row and then a pause. The number 3 for numbers of rtr works great (I saw it with my third eye) ,so 3 in the morning 3 before the lunch and 3 at the night should be enough . But never more than 3 in a row...I almost lost my voice by doing 6 in a row ,I don't recommand it . Personally I don't care too much about my voice but if I can't vibrate anymore it's a waste of time. So rest some time, it's important or you could waste some days by doing only once a day.
I am not doing more than 4 in a row because it will make my energies drop and this makes someone vulnerable to attacks(and I don't think that the jews will keep it unnoticed).But lets go to you now.How did you lost your voice?Dude you don't have stream it.Vibrate it with enough voice to feel the vibrations not just loud.
To heal it now you should avoid speaking loud ,drink tea or hot chocolate ,stop drinking cold water if you do so .If you damage your vocal cords too bad it is possible that you will completely lose your voice or they will need much more time to recover. If you want to try to heal it spiritually use Venus since she rules voice(if you can't speak visualize the planet and absorb its energy to your throat or directly to your vocal cords if you know where they are and how they look)
Hope you get better soon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back