Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

So I have question about freeing the soul. I dont have satanic rosary yet and if i manage to make one, i dont think it will take too long until someone finds it. I had the same problem when my parents found black candle in my room. Well I didn't get in any trouble, but now they somehow "knows" or suspect because their mind is still full of christian crap. Can I do freeing the soul program without rosary or do I need to make one? Thanks
Hail Father Satan!

Ardgion said:
So I have question about freeing the soul. I dont have satanic rosary yet and if i manage to make one, i dont think it will take too long until someone finds it. I had the same problem when my parents found black candle in my room. Well I didn't get in any trouble, but now they somehow "knows" or suspect because their mind is still full of christian crap. Can I do freeing the soul program without rosary or do I need to make one? Thanks
Hail Father Satan!
You don't need any kind of props or tools. The only thing you need is yourself. I never had one of them rosary things, and I probably never will because it isn't needed.

RosieJohnson said:
Hello.
How do i talk to demons and also what is the afterlife for people who have commited to satan?
Read everything on http://www.satanisgod.org

Ardgion said:
Hail Father Satan!
You can do it without one as long as you just properly keep count of the number of vibrations in your head. Though you could also just make a simple satanic rosary out of only plastic beads and a thread. If someone finds it just tell them it's a bracelet or a necklace (depending on the length of it). Also remember that even if they were to dispose of it, you could just make a new one with the same amount of beads and continue using that one. Certain rosaries made from gems and/or proper wire will grow in power as you use them repeatedly, but there is also nothing wrong with just using cheap ones out of plastic if it's just for the sake of keeping count.

Shael said:
Also, since you have a corrupted & offensive website about Succubi linked in your profile, you might want to read what Incubi and Succubi are actually about, instead of referring to destructive fantasies that tie you into entities of the enemy.
Thanks for the reply. If this is the official stance of this forum and the human side of the group, I guess this isn't going to work. That is my website and the information is correct. We'll have to do this at a later time, I'm not here to argue about any "teachings", I prefer going to the source. I can only say bye for now and I'll come back when the situation has matured. I've received enough of what I was looking for here, unless someone else has something to add.

What are elves according to satanism? I mean elves like leprechauns and fairies.

What are elves according to satanism? I mean elves like leprechauns and fairies.

Shael said:
Ardgion said:
Hail Father Satan!
You can do it without one as long as you just properly keep count of the number of vibrations in your head. Though you could also just make a simple satanic rosary out of only plastic beads and a thread. If someone finds it just tell them it's a bracelet or a necklace (depending on the length of it). Also remember that even if they were to dispose of it, you could just make a new one with the same amount of beads and continue using that one. Certain rosaries made from gems and/or proper wire will grow in power as you use them repeatedly, but there is also nothing wrong with just using cheap ones out of plastic if it's just for the sake of keeping count.
So do I need to have baphomet or it also works good without it? Personally I would love to make one without because then as you said, if someone finds it, no one would suspect. I need it just for keeping counts because I always get lost, expecially with long counts. :D

Ardgion said:
So do I need to have baphomet or it also works good without it? Personally I would love to make one without because then as you said, if someone finds it, no one would suspect. I need it just for keeping counts because I always get lost, expecially with long counts. :D
Yup, the baphomet is an optional addition. All my satanic rosaries are done without it for privacy reasons, and they work just fine. At the end of the day the #1 purpose of a satanic rosary is to keep count of your repetitions without having to mentally focus on them, so you can keep your focus on the working and vibrations themselves. :)

animeman666 said:
Can I use algiz to protect me from psychic attacks?
A strong AoP will protect you from this. Make sure you do the Returning Curses I & II daily.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses2.html

Aside from this, Algiz can indeed also be used for protection. If you feel the need to do additional protections on yourself, you can use Algiz and/or Berkano and/or Surya together with an affirmation to do this.

From the necronomicon mantras you could also use the 17th name "Tuku" for protection against magickal attacks.
To utilize this you would vibrate
17(or multiple of 17)x TUKU
and then
17(or multiple of 17)x MASHSHAMMASHTI
While focusing on this sigil:
Screenshot-2019-06-16-17-39-33-17.png

Focus on the sigil for the entirety of the working, from start to finish, while constantly visualizing yourself protected and safe.
[You need an affirmation here at the end just like for any other working].

These are some useful methods you can try. Also keep in mind that if you are new, your GDs will protect you from any attacks that you cannot handle on your own. :)

I have a question concerning freeing the soul program. I started it 3 days ago and the way I did it was to first vibrate MUNKA 108 times and then after I was finished I did affirmation 9 times. So should I do MUNKA vibration 9 times with the help of the rosary and then 1 affirmation, then 9 vibration and so on until 108 vibrations and 9 affirmations are said? I just made my own rosary, the're fun to make but I had couple of extra beads so I'll need to make new one. I had 108 beads for vibration, 10 for affirmation and then extra 5 for affirmation because after every 9 beads for vibration I added a bead for affirmation until the end where I could only add 8 beads for vibration. It's confusing. But if we need to do affirmation 9 times, then why is there an extra bead for affirmation because I at the end I had 10 beads for affirmation or I'm still not getting it right? And if I was doing the freeing the soul part wrong now, should I start over?
Appreciate the help :)

Hello,
I'm new to Satanism, and have not yet dedicated my self. The reason for that, I just quit addiction(on 21st); the addiction pretty much fucked me emotionally-I can't feel much. And, I was thinking that dedicating myself in this state is not a very good idea, so,in order to get better, I want to wait 2-3 months to dedicate cause I don't thing the ritual will work, otherwise. I'm don't really know whether my emotional state can affect the ritual so I'd like to get some clarification on that matter. Thanks.

Louis Cyphre said:
Hello,
I'm new to Satanism, and have not yet dedicated my self. The reason for that, I just quit addiction(on 21st); the addiction pretty much fucked me emotionally-I can't feel much. And, I was thinking that dedicating myself in this state is not a very good idea, so,in order to get better, I want to wait 2-3 months to dedicate cause I don't thing the ritual will work, otherwise. I'm don't really know whether my emotional state can affect the ritual so I'd like to get some clarification on that matter. Thanks.
You don't need to wait. Do it now, it will help you to improve yourself.

Ark said:
Thanks for the reply. If this is the official stance of this forum and the human side of the group, I guess this isn't going to work. That is my website and the information is correct. We'll have to do this at a later time, I'm not here to argue about any "teachings", I prefer going to the source. I can only say bye for now and I'll come back when the situation has matured. I've received enough of what I was looking for here, unless someone else has something to add.

You seem to be very forthright in the use of the word 'human' seemingly implying that you aren't one. If you're some LARPer looking to validate some unrealistic fantasy life that you're pretending to live, then you're right, maybe it won't work out. We're the real deal, as real as real can get and we focus on the reality around us, not delusional pretend games. I suggest you come back when you mature.

kuro said:
The closest thing we know of in regards to such are other extra-terrestrial beings or lower orders of demons. Things like fairies are real to a degree and if you're interested in these other beings I can direct you here to a bit of the information we have on these kinds of beings. These ones are allies to dedicated satanists.

Ardgion said:
If you have trouble keeping count, I can share with you the technique I use. All you need are two hands and 10 fingers...

"....counting the amount of times using the pads on my fingers. This is a counting technique I've been using for years where I'll use my thumb and place it upon each pad as I'm counting. Each of your 4 fingers have 3 pads on them so it's easy to count to 3, 6, 9 or 12. I highly recommend that our members adapt to this technique if they do not have a rosary.

Count.png

This is so I don't have to worry about keeping count in my head while I'm vibrating words as this can be distracting or even throw you off. This technique can be used for any working to keep count."

Louis Cyphre said:
Hello,
You're perfectly find to dedicate, the dedication doesn't require for you to be in perfect shape inside and out. You are safest when dedicated from enemy attacks which will definitely pile up on you with severe depressive bouts and doubt that they will psychically inflict on you if you've come this far as considering dedication, which they will do anything to stop you from doing just because they're afraid of you healing and growing in power to beat them down.

Ardgion said:
I have a question concerning freeing the soul program. I started it 3 days ago and the way I did it was to first vibrate MUNKA 108 times and then after I was finished I did affirmation 9 times. So should I do MUNKA vibration 9 times with the help of the rosary and then 1 affirmation, then 9 vibration and so on until 108 vibrations and 9 affirmations are said? I just made my own rosary, the're fun to make but I had couple of extra beads so I'll need to make new one. I had 108 beads for vibration, 10 for affirmation and then extra 5 for affirmation because after every 9 beads for vibration I added a bead for affirmation until the end where I could only add 8 beads for vibration. It's confusing. But if we need to do affirmation 9 times, then why is there an extra bead for affirmation because I at the end I had 10 beads for affirmation or I'm still not getting it right? And if I was doing the freeing the soul part wrong now, should I start over?
Appreciate the help :)
You did it just fine. The usual approach is to vibrate the mantra for however many times (108x in the case of Munka) and then to state your affirmation several times afterwards. This is how I and most other members do it, from what I know.

Have you noticed that the gay pride flag are the colors of the chakras inverted?

Hail Satan!
Hi, brothers and sisters!

I have some questions about two things.

The first and second questions are these:
How does the Z of ZIKU (money spell) vibrate? (For example: as in the word "Zoo" or "Zebra" or as in the word "Pizza"?)
And also, in the money spells, must you visualize the Sigil in the mind with the circle or just looking at it?

The third question is:
I want to use OTHAL to remember my past lives; is the visualization necessary with the affirmations? Because I really don't know what I should visualize... in the Final RTR the visualization is optional...

I have also another last question:
I've got some friends who saw my aura and told me that it is "very powerful", so I think this means my spells will work... or are there other factors that are important for the success of my spells (i don't know, maybe the psychic skill...)?

Thank You very much for the answers!

Hail Satan!

kuro said:
Have you noticed that the gay pride flag are the colors of the chakras inverted?

That's not something I had noticed though it lacks one or two colours regarding the throat chakra and sixth chakra and is a nice observation, but I don't think it's anything super significant. We all know the jew runs gay pride and their only way to fight against who and what we are is to reverse and invert our own creations against us. Whether this thing with the flag was purposeful or accidental is speculation.

doctor said:
Hail Satan!

How does the Z of ZIKU (money spell) vibrate? (For example: as in the word "Zoo" or "Zebra" or as in the word "Pizza"?)
And also, in the money spells, must you visualize the Sigil in the mind with the circle or just looking at it?

The third question is:
I want to use OTHAL to remember my past lives; is the visualization necessary with the affirmations? Because I really don't know what I should visualize... in the Final RTR the visualization is optional...

I've got some friends who saw my aura and told me that it is "very powerful", so I think this means my spells will work... or are there other factors that are important for the success of my spells (i don't know, maybe the psychic skill...)?

Hail Satan!

What is this ZIKU you're talking about? There's no such thing in our runic kabalah. I think you're following enemy garbage. Please clarify.

As for your aura and power, the aura can be a red-herring to someone's level of power, one has to feel the energy and not just see it. If you raise your energy properly using runic vibrations or the foundation meditation, even yoga to raise your bio-electricity, this is where you derive energy to put into your working. A single day of the working will not suffice, these workings extend from 40 days to 90 days and you do them daily, this way no matter your level of power you can keep putting more and more energy in to get the result you desire whether you're brand new to meditation or not.

Ghost in the Machine said:
kuro said:

That's not something I had noticed though it lacks one or two colours regarding the throat chakra and sixth chakra and is a nice observation, but I don't think it's anything super significant. We all know the jew runs gay pride and their only way to fight against who and what we are is to reverse and invert our own creations against us. Whether this thing with the flag was purposeful or accidental is speculation.
Ever notice there's no white in a rainbow? They call for "diversity" but what they really want is one single sickly weak grey mixed up mess of a people.
doctor said:
Hail Satan!

The third question is:

Hail Satan!

What is this ZIKU you're talking about? There's no such thing in our runic kabalah. I think you're following enemy garbage. Please clarify.

As for your aura and power, the aura can be a red-herring to someone's level of power, one has to feel the energy and not just see it. If you raise your energy properly using runic vibrations or the foundation meditation, even yoga to raise your bio-electricity, this is where you derive energy to put into your working. A single day of the working will not suffice, these workings extend from 40 days to 90 days and you do them daily, this way no matter your level of power you can keep putting more and more energy in to get the result you desire whether you're brand new to meditation or not.
It's one of the ancient Sumerian runes. Gives rewards and treasures.

kuro said:

doctor said:
Hail Satan!

The third question is:

Hail Satan!

ZIKU is the second vibration of the second money spell in the pdf "money spells",GIGGIMAGANPA is the first vibration.
It is just a JoS pdf. It isn't enemy's shit.
I would like to do this spell, but I fear that if I miss even one letter, I may have less effect.
How do you vibrate ZIKU and GIGGIMAGANPA (I ask for the Z of ZIKU, but also for K of ZIKU and the G of GIGGIMAGANPA) and how do you visualize the Sigil? You visualize it in your mind or you just look at it while you are vibrating?

(my intention was to combine a Sun square, a work with FEHU with 216 vibrations for 90 days and this PDF spell for 90 days because I want to get as much money as possible)

sorry for the inconvenience, I'm really sorry for the time that maybe I'm making you lose...

Ziku is a necronomicon mantra and can be found in our "Money Spells" pdf.

Nikolas said:
Just to make sure. To fully clean your chakras before empowering them you only visualize them shining like the Sun for a few mins? Thats all? Then you spin them and use mantras,
You can also clean them as described in the Returning Curses I, with a golden ball of sun energy descending down from the top of the head to the tips of your toes to push out all dirt. :)

Do I have to doing rtr and other rituals as soon as I dedicate? I'm now in pretty shitty situation, and I don't really have privacy to do this kind of stuff. I wanted to wait with it until I got a job to rent myself a flat.
Thanks.

Louis Cyphre said:
Do I have to doing rtr and other rituals as soon as I dedicate? I'm now in pretty shitty situation, and I don't really have privacy to do this kind of stuff. I wanted to wait with it until I got a job to rent myself a flat.
Thanks.
RTRs can be done at whisperlevel, or even just in your head. They work just as well that way. There is no excuse whatsoever to not do the RTRs. Atleast 1 a day should be the minimum for anyone.

Shael said:
Ziku is a necronomicon mantra and can be found in our "Money Spells" pdf.

I must've missed/forgotten it. Thanks for the clarification I'm a better-safe-than-sorry kind of guy.

Is it normal to feel tired after doing the RTR? And I'm playing music while doing RTR, so that's okay too? :D

Ardgion said:
Is it normal to feel tired after doing the RTR? And I'm playing music while doing RTR, so that's okay too? :D
Make sure you are not overdoing things as in doing too many workings at once. Other than that, you may feel tiredness or similar while the RTR is removing blockages and curses from your body.

Ardgion said:

If you are not accustomed to or used to it yet and have low energy levels then yes it will feel taxing; don't do more than you can comfortably handle, if one RTR a day is all you can comfortably do then stick with just one a day. I suggest 'refueling' your energy afterwords with the foundation meditation or vibrating RAUM multiple times until you feel powerful enough again.

Also yes you can listen to music while doing the RTR, I rarely do the RTR without listening to music and even listen to loud rock and metal. However if you find music, especially music with lyrics, is distracting you or making you fumble your vibrations then I would advise against it until you can improve your ability to focus.

What is one to expect during d 40 days meditation started mine so want to know wat feeling is one d right path or unusual

Does living in a Xian household and being forced to go to church affect my ability to advance myself ? I have been affirming weekly that I am free from enemy advances and thoughts that may have subconsciously entered my mind for the day.

I am going back to finish up college very soon, and when I get there I plan on doing the 40 day program and learning and advancing myself as much as I possibly can.

Efizy54 said:
Please want to know if Mason's share our belief's or it has been corrupted
Hundreds of years ago, the masons shared our beliefs. But they have been taken over and changed, and now they are our enemy and the opposite of us. The masons now are the exact opposite of what the masons were originally. They now have a bible on the alter of all their places and they work to create the enemy's evil plans.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=17890

So "opening the 6th" is left out of the 40 day meditation because it should be opened last??

Leviathan stands for the jewish soul, right? In my early days as a satanist I did not know this. There are a lot of "satanic" rituals online which involve Leviathan. I know people who claim to know Leviathan, they call upon him in rituals and talk to him regularly. They see him as some kind of underwater dragon creature. They say his energy is deep blue and feels very heavy. They say he is friendly. I'm very concerned, I don't know what to tell them are they mislead or could there be another being that shows up, when you call upon Leviathan?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back