Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help would be appreciated, JoS In German

NinRick

Hey guys I friend and I have started to translate JoS into German. So if any german members are willing to help us this would be great!

Just let me know if you are up to some work.

NinRick said:
Hey guys I friend and I have started to translate JoS into German. So if any german members are willing to help us this would be great!

Coun´t me in, you can write ma at [email protected]

NinRick said:

My knowledge of German is not as fluent as I would have it be for this, but considering the importance of getting the message out to Germany in it's dire situation, I am willing to help in any way possible.

I'm very glad to see someone taking the initiative on this.

Scion of Atlantis said:
NinRick said:

My knowledge of German is not as fluent as I would have it be for this, but considering the importance of getting the message out to Germany in it's dire situation, I am willing to help in any way possible.

I opened a group on Kik "JoyOfSatan German" would be cool if you would join. Just download it on your phone and we can reach you everytime everywhere haha

You do not have to provide a phonenumber, Real Photo. just do not use your main email adress for registration :)

I can help you with the hosting things in related to the site as it definitely has to be outside of its language country to be made sure to remain up. Feel free to mail anytime for help or assistance.

It is better also to avoid Kik, Signal, Snapchat or whatever has your phone number linked to it to communicate. Better use email. Germany is under occupation currently and really against any of these these things.

[email protected]

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I can help you with the hosting things in related to the site as it definitely has to be outside of its language country to be made sure to remain up. Feel free to mail anytime for help or assistance.

It is better also to avoid Kik, Signal, Snapchat or whatever has your phone number linked to it to communicate. Better use email. Germany is under occupation currently and really against any of these these things.

[email protected]

Nice!! Thank you so much <3

I come to you when I have questions :D

So with other words I do not need to rent a hoster only a domain since we will use your server?

NinRick said:
Scion of Atlantis said:
NinRick said:

I opened a group on Kik "JoyOfSatan German" would be cool if you would join. Just download it on your phone and we can reach you everytime everywhere haha

You do not have to provide a phonenumber, Real Photo. just do not use your main email adress for registration :)

as HP. Hoodedcobra666 said it, I will help, but only via protonmail. (will look into it tomorrow, today my time is already exhausted)

NinRick said:
Scion of Atlantis said:
NinRick said:

Here's a newly created email you can reach me at:

[email protected]

I'd prefer not to use apps such as Kik, Discord, or Snapchat for mostly the same reasons HPHC wrote of, I do not trust any of those services.

NinRick said:

could you please create also a proton mail email and write me again. only within proton mail the emails are encrypted if you use the free version which I do ;). (proton mail to proton mail = good, proton mail to not proton mail if used free version = no safety = bad)

Scion of Atlantis said:
NinRick said:
Scion of Atlantis said:

[email protected]

I'd prefer not to use apps such as Kik, Discord, or Snapchat for mostly the same reasons HPHC wrote of, I do not trust any of those services.

I would prefer that native speakers translate it into German, is there anything else you can contribute? Like are you familiar with setting up Websites and programming them? This would be a big help.

NinRick said:
Scion of Atlantis said:
NinRick said:

[email protected]

I would prefer that native speakers translate it into German, is there anything else you can contribute? Like are you familiar with setting up Websites and programming them? This would be a big help.
Yes, I have some familiarity with HTML 5 programming, however it seems like you've already got someone with more free time willing to do that in the other thread you posted about setting the website up and hosting it.

I'll still be here if you change your mind about translators.

Scion of Atlantis said:
NinRick said:
Scion of Atlantis said:

[email protected]

Yes, I have some familiarity with HTML 5 programming, however it seems like you've already got someone with more free time willing to do that in the other thread you posted about setting the website up and hosting it.

I'll still be here if you change your mind about translators.

It is very nice of you that you are willing to put so much work into it, however we need German people for the translations. That aside it takes alot time to translate (more than I thought it would) and I am a native speaker, it would take you much longer. it took me around 5-8h to translate the Inquisition, so imagine how long would need to translate it.

HOWEVER IF GERMAN PEOPLE READ THIS YOUR HELP IS MORE THAN WELCOME!

Greetings.

Want again to bump this thread to keep pulling attention towards this endeavor.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back