Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chronic Sinusitis

Jtnich16

I was diagnosed last month with chronic sinusitis. I went through drinking antibiotic. It has side effects and now I’m suffering again with headache. Is there a specific chakra I need to empower? Meditation? Treatment you recommend?

techieaki said:
I was diagnosed last month with chronic sinusitis. I went through drinking antibiotic. It has side effects and now I’m suffering again with headache. Is there a specific chakra I need to empower? Meditation? Treatment you recommend?
U can focus on all with saulo Iv found hissing the s much more powerful also add Hatha into ur daily day what I like doing is a round of sun salutation upon awakening program the energies for protection u can add surya here you can also add kundalini yoga into daily routines ... Check out some breathing exercises like breath of fire or sun and moon alternate breath that's about as much advice I can offer at this stage also try keep ur living space as clean as possible and exercise as much as u can but don't go berserker ofcoz

BoRn of fire said:
Why does it say my message was disspaproved ?

Because you posted the same message twice. It was just a accidental double posting.

HPS Shannon said:
BoRn of fire said:
Why does it say my message was disspaproved ?

Because you posted the same message twice. It was just a accidental double posting.
Oh yes I was suspecting that's the reason ... You ontop with this forum mediator thing lol.

techieaki said:

Have you ever heard of colloidal silver?

HPS Shannon said:
techieaki said:

Just read it. No idea how to use it for sinusitis.

techieaki said:
HPS Shannon said:
techieaki said:

Sorry for the late response. You take two tablespoons twice a day until you are healed. The silver has no negative side effects.

Antibiotics have negative side effects and will end up weakening your gut health.

There is an imbalance in your system if you keep getting sinusitis though. How long have you had this issue?

I get my silver from purestcolloids.com

HPS Shannon said:
techieaki said:
HPS Shannon said:

Sorry for the late response. You take two tablespoons twice a day until you are healed. The silver has no negative side effects.

Antibiotics have negative side effects and will end up weakening your gut health.

There is an imbalance in your system if you keep getting sinusitis though. How long have you had this issue?

I'm gonna piggyback off this post.
I've suffered from sinusitis for over a decade. It usually happens in a cycle of my sinuses getting so inflamed the mucous won't drain. Go to jew doctor. Get steroid and antibiotics. And repeat.
Reading posts on here I've figured it's an imbalance in energy but I don't know how to fix said problem. I have the moon as my chart ruler and also sun in the 6th house. I am willing to try anything

I am not gonna encourage the use of antibiotics here, but I got rid of years of blocked sinuses totally accidentally.

I had toothache which progressed to tooth infection, my left side of face was all swollen. It was Sunday, most dentists didn’t work, so I went to pharmacy to ask for something to help me.

I asked for paracetamol and with that, I asked the woman working there if I could get antibiotic, maybe? I knew antibiotics are forbidden without prescription, but I had to ask anyway, worst that she could do was tell me “no”.

Luckily, she said: “I shouldn’t do this, but I see that it looks serious. I will sell you, just because you really need to get rid of that ASAP”. And she sold me a package of amoxicillin.

Needless to say, tooth swelling went away, but also something more persistent went away. My sinus infection that has been troubling me for years. I couldn’t believe it, it was amazing to breath freely to both nostrils again!

I didn’t experience any stomach problems, luckily.

I wish I knew about colloidal silver before. I tried all sorts of stuff like salt water rinse, steam inhalation, neti pots...nothing of that helped.

My nose hasn’t been blocked ever since, btw.

I’ll remember to use colloidal silver in future if ever need to.

HPS Shannon said:
techieaki said:
HPS Shannon said:

I’ve suffering for 3months now and it’s not healed. I took 3 sets of antibiotics already but still not healed. So stressful

techieaki2 said:
HPS Shannon said:
techieaki said:

I’ve suffering for 3months now and it’s not healed. I took 3 sets of antibiotics already but still not healed. So stressful

Please get the silver. The antibiotics are either resistant or not working for a reason. The silver will knock all of that out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back