Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

FINAL RTR 21 July 2018

This is a post of motivation to you all too... But mostly to myself:

To all of you who think the same way i do ´´What if i havent done enough to earn my place in Father Satan's 4th Eternal Golden Aged Reich? What about all of those times that i have let my anxiety, my fear, my laziness to get in front of my and the other 7 Billion's freedom and advancement? What about all of those times that i could have been doing RTR's or meditations or Online Warfare instead of doing something useless?``
Do you think THAT isn't useless?-.-

Do you THINK that wallowing in your self pity and stupidity in the past would somehow ´´magickally`` lift your spirit up? :|

What about ALL of those people that YOU reader have saved? What about the girl who DIDN'T get raped and murdered when your RTR reversed the curse that would have led to that rape and murder? What about the husband and father of a 5 people family who had cancer, who WOULDN'T have been able to survive without him, which YOUR RTR reversing power reversed the curse of cancer from him? What about the baby who survived his/her IMPOSSIBLE birth(because of birth-complications), because YOU gave him/her the MIRACLE of Father Satan.

A Good, Safe Life.

What about ALL of them? What if THEY would ALL know, what YOU have done for them? Do you think that they would think of you, the same way YOU think of yourself?

Your looking for a cure for your world that is on a miserable state? Tired of kikes And Christards And mudslims? Just want to utterly ANNIHALITE The JWO, sorry mean NWO?

Then your ULTIMATE answer iiiiissss: FINAL RTR!!

This INCREDIBLE Spiritual Superweapon annihalites, crushes, brutally murders, tears, disintegrates and exterminates ALL of your worlds insects And Bugs(kikes)!

Do The FINAL RTR today and Be The change you want to see in The world!

The whole universe thanks you for your INCREDIBLE work!

https://ia801306.us.archive.org/23/items/HellstormTheRealGenocideOfNaziGermanyDocumentaryWSubtitles_201511/Hellstorm-TheRealGenocideOfNaziGermanydocumentaryW-Subtitles.mp4?cnt=0

Use This as education and Motivation to do do the Rtr. Do it while watching this.

Me and many others on here are white. These are our own people we tried to build a better society and a beautiful world for our children and future generations but the Jew would not have it. They won a battle due to their YHVH toughtform but not the war. Our hero Hitler gave us this time we have now to fight. The Jews had to retreat for a bit but they are back at it.

If you want to someday tell your children this is the world we created so you will not have to deal with any of this. Then fight.

Someday this will all be just stories telling of a once nightmarish world that we helped save. So brothers and sisters feel the spirit of your people your ancenstors and bring back the warrior energy and fight.

Hitler was right and a hero!!! I salute him and all the brave men and women who fought and died to help save the world and give us more time. I salute them by doing the Final RTR will you salue them too.

They lost a battle but not the war. The fourth reich shall arise strong brave noble and victorious.

You know, in this ritual i wonder if we can accidently put energy into the jewish letters by mistake, like you invoke them to curse them right? That's why you call them by all of those name, idk, after i recite all the form of the letter i visualize in any way possible to destroy them like destroying them with a hammer, like everything can be good as long as you're convincing you mind that you destroy letters.
But what if you only recite the letter without concentrating on destroying them, can you put energy into them by accident? It's a stupid question but i am just curios lol, like i had this kind of thoughts when i was doing this ritual for the first time.

Weassel said:
You know, in this ritual i wonder if we can accidently put energy into the jewish letters by mistake, like you invoke them to curse them right? That's why you call them by all of those name, idk, after i recite all the form of the letter i visualize in any way possible to destroy them like destroying them with a hammer, like everything can be good as long as you're convincing you mind that you destroy letters.
But what if you only recite the letter without concentrating on destroying them, can you put energy into them by accident? It's a stupid question but i am just curios lol, like i had this kind of thoughts when i was doing this ritual for the first time.

No you can't. You're also reversing them, the words you recite are the exact backward of the hebrew letters. So vibrating these words as they're written in the RTR page without affirmations would maybe reverse them slightly. That's why intent and affirmations matter that much.

Stop worrying, this is the enemy trying to distract you from doing the RTRs effectively. Do them like the HPs instructed and the RTRs WILL be successful. Also, you doing the RTRs have much more effect than you know, always keep that in mind.
The RTRs are very lethal to the enemy.

Weassel said:
Nope. Those names are the reversed letters and by reversing them you destroy them.

Coraxo said:
Weassel said:

No you can't. You're also reversing them, the words you recite are the exact backward of the hebrew letters. So vibrating these words as they're written in the RTR page without affirmations would maybe reverse them slightly. That's why intent and affirmations matter that much.

Stop worrying, this is the enemy trying to distract you from doing the RTRs effectively. Do them like the HPs instructed and the RTRs WILL be successful. Also, you doing the RTRs have much more effect than you know, always keep that in mind.
The RTRs are very lethal to the enemy.
OHHHHHH, how could i forget about the reversing part, know everything make sense now, thx, oh, one more question, the last... hmmmm it is necesary to do the returning curses thing after this ritual, like it will have a bigger effect or its just to clean you from the filth that remain?

StraitShot47 said:
Does anyone do Mudras as they do the rtr?

And is there a list of the ones we use?
There are no mudras. This that we are doing are reversing of the jewish letters not mantra's.

Weassel said:
OHHHHHH, how could i forget about the reversing part, know everything make sense now, thx, oh, one more question, the last... hmmmm it is necesary to do the returning curses thing after this ritual, like it will have a bigger effect or its just to clean you from the filth that remain?

That's what RTR stands for; REVERSE torah ritual.

Just do them whenever you prefer, I like to do them after I'm done with the RTRs.

Would Be *AMAIZING* If someone would have The Time And effort to do a "1 year of FINAL RTR; what we have accomplished" topic next month 21st :D :cool:

Artanis said:
Would Be *AMAIZING* If someone would have The Time And effort to do a "1 year of FINAL RTR; what we have accomplished" topic next month 21st :D :cool:

:evil:

You stole my idea.... :twisted:

I can assure you I do have a tech topic to discuss on such manners. Something that occurred last year right around July funny enough just about a week or two before F-RTR so really a by product of previous RTRs. It might not be F-RTR perspective but it does continue to occur in today's tech market.

No idea whether to state a support of the RTRs or perhaps the Gods manipulating reality and doing something with much more advanced methods of spiritual warfare.

Gear88 said:
Artanis said:

:evil:

You stole my idea.... :twisted:

I can assure you I do have a tech topic to discuss on such manners. Something that occurred last year right around July funny enough just about a week or two before F-RTR so really a by product of previous RTRs. It might not be F-RTR perspective but it does continue to occur in today's tech market.

No idea whether to state a support of the RTRs or perhaps the Gods manipulating reality and doing something with much more advanced methods of spiritual warfare.
The Final Rtr does open the door for the God's to help us more and opens the door for the previous spells, Rtrs and current spells that we did and are doing to waking up people's and destroy the jewish influence in the world.

the rtrs are doing serious damage. The roads are literally cracking and strange patterns emerge out of the concrete. It resembles the Jewish finger of God but they are fragmented.

Masun666 said:
The roads are literally cracking and strange patterns emerge out of the concrete. It resembles the Jewish finger of God but they are fragmented.
Don't be ridiculous. Ultraviolet light makes the road brittle and weak until it cracks and crumbles. Has nothing to do with anything. You sound like some Christian doomsday person. Every road cracks and fragments, and RTR has nothing to do with it.

Masun666 said:
the rtrs are doing serious damage. The roads are literally cracking and strange patterns emerge out of the concrete. It resembles the Jewish finger of God but they are fragmented.

I think you possibly need medical attention and help if you like see these things with open eyes.

(The Final Battle Speech of ´´The War`` in the not so distant future:)

Great Millions of Warriors of Father Satan!
We Have Come To This Very Faithful Day Battlescarred And Tired!
Tired Of *ALL* These Enemies Of *EVERYTHING* That Is Good, Holy, Beautiful And Perfect!
Tired Of Seeing And Hearing Our Very Blood Brothers And Sisters From The Same Father And Mother Getting Raped, Tortured, Enslaved, Killed And WORSE!
Tired of Realizing That These WEAK And PATHETIC *THINGS* Are Destroying Our Civilizations And Our Heritage And Our Legacy!
We Have Fought Tooth And Nail To THIS Very Night!
Billions Upon Billions Of Lifeforms Have Been Lost!
Worlds Have Been Annihalited!
Civilizations Swept Away By The Winds Of Destruction That IS, The Enemy!
*ALL* Sacrificed So That *WE* Could End This *TENS OF THOUSANDS* Of YEARS Raged War ON THIS VERY FAITHFUL DAY!!
Tonight, Shall Be The Night, That The God's Remember!
Tomorrow, Will Be The Day That The Whole Universe Hails For **ETERNITY**!!
And Tonight!
With Our Very History!
We Shall PROUDLY Meet The DARKEST Of DEATHS, Of Our Enemies Bright Future!!!

For Our Brothers! *HUU!*
For Our Sisters! *HUU!*
For Our Loved Ones! *HUU!*
For Our Children! *HUU!*
For Our GODS!! *HUU!!*
For Our FATHER!! *HUU!!*
For The 4th REICH!! *HUU!!*

SIEG HEIL!!!!

July 21st is special to me not only because of the final rtr being posted but also because a couple hours before the final rtr was posted is when I decided to join the groups and come back to Satan as crazy as that story is it is true. I was trapped by the angels and thought Satan had forever left me and that I was doomed etc. Then I came back here that was when I rejoined the group and I decided fuck that I want to serve Satan even if he didn't accept me I hate those enemies. And been back here sense it's gone good.

Now around this same time this year my friend who I was staying with at the time who was kind of xtian in a way at that time and had all sorts of problems is now looking at the JOS site and meditating and the entities are leaving her alone. She hasnt dedicated yet but is considering it I think. Strange thing is this is around the same month and time I was freed.

So good this is a time of year to celebrate. July 21st is spiritual Liberation day. Let's spam the rtr for spiritual Liberation day. We will have made it one year.

We can also do things to celebrate the Liberation of ourselves and mankind this day. If you did the rtr the whole year at least once a day each day more on other days it's great even if you did it most days this year great. This year I will try to go all year not missing one day. Imagine Spiritual Liberation Day next year how I'll feel and what other positive things will likely happen by then. Awesome

Iamcryingnow11 said:
What is it "RTR"? Excuse me, I'm just new.

A Reverse Torah Ritual. And it does what it says :D Ritual that reverses the curses of the Torah.

Heres a FAQ for the FINAL RTR (ULTIMATE RTR, which destroys EVEYTHING that is jewish: Jewish soul, jewish identity etc etc)

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11560

slyscorpion said:
July 21st is special to me not only because of the final rtr being posted but also because a couple hours before the final rtr was posted is when I decided to join the groups and come back to Satan as crazy as that story is it is true. I was trapped by the angels and thought Satan had forever left me and that I was doomed etc. Then I came back here that was when I rejoined the group and I decided fuck that I want to serve Satan even if he didn't accept me I hate those enemies. And been back here sense it's gone good.

Now around this same time this year my friend who I was staying with at the time who was kind of xtian in a way at that time and had all sorts of problems is now looking at the JOS site and meditating and the entities are leaving her alone. She hasnt dedicated yet but is considering it I think. Strange thing is this is around the same month and time I was freed.

So good this is a time of year to celebrate. July 21st is spiritual Liberation day. Let's spam the rtr for spiritual Liberation day. We will have made it one year.

We can also do things to celebrate the Liberation of ourselves and mankind this day. If you did the rtr the whole year at least once a day each day more on other days it's great even if you did it most days this year great. This year I will try to go all year not missing one day. Imagine Spiritual Liberation Day next year how I'll feel and what other positive things will likely happen by then. Awesome

Hmm I was recently told also some interesting events happened around this time of year the last 2 years before that as well.

Somewhere between July 16th and The 21st I think it might even have been the 21st me and my friend we're rescued from a bad situation in Detroit and decided to turn our lives around and leave drugs or try to for good.

Around the same time the next year I went to rehab. Though not helpful and it stuck in my mind and caused me to relapse for a bit the next year cause all they did was talk about and reminice on the stuff. Plus they had xtian "prayers" we had to do.

July 21st the last year a few weeks after I had relapsed for a couple of months I had decided from some bad experiences those people were not my friends. Despite having been trapped with the enemy and praying to angels but hating them I started around a week or so before the 21st being a little scared but started looking up Enki and Satanism and longing to be back I believe it was Satan pulling me back cause I was really scared cause those entities had threatened me my energy was absolutely horrible and I was in a very fearful state about being damned forever and I'm stuck here no matter what I knew the truth but I believed Satan was gone. I even ended up in mental hospitals three times cause of this. Anyways so somehow on July 21st or shortly before the final rtr was posted I ended up back here. I regret all that nonsense and missing so many RTRs but still I am thankful to be back here. So I will post a thank you note to Satan and the Demon Beelzebub who said to me in a dream that I wasn't damned and was accepted and stuff I didn't know who it was at the time till I recognized his energy later.

So the 21st last year was when I got out of a very bad situation. I haven't even really asked the God's for anything this whole year as I am just grateful to be here other than to bring my friend to the truth which seems to be happening but also this lunar eclipse happens right over her Capricorn sun on the same degree so idk maybe that's part of it.

This year around this time I ordered some homeopathic remedy which worked for me in the past I will quit using nicotine altogether this will be my around my 9th attempt this year but I want to make positive changes I got to really try I want it to be my last. So yeah another positive change I hope this year too.

So yes I am grateful to be here. I hope everyone does the RTRs this whole next year try for everyday (unless the thought form fails totally before this time next year and we end up moving onto something else then try to do that every day and go as instructed).

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

Hmm I was recently told also some interesting events happened around this time of year the last 2 years before that as well.

Somewhere between July 16th and The 21st I think it might even have been the 21st me and my friend we're rescued from a bad situation in Detroit and decided to turn our lives around and leave drugs or try to for good.

Around the same time the next year I went to rehab. Though not helpful and it stuck in my mind and caused me to relapse for a bit the next year cause all they did was talk about and reminice on the stuff. Plus they had xtian "prayers" we had to do.

July 21st the last year a few weeks after I had relapsed for a couple of months I had decided from some bad experiences those people were not my friends. Despite having been trapped with the enemy and praying to angels but hating them I started around a week or so before the 21st being a little scared but started looking up Enki and Satanism and longing to be back I believe it was Satan pulling me back cause I was really scared cause those entities had threatened me my energy was absolutely horrible and I was in a very fearful state about being damned forever and I'm stuck here no matter what I knew the truth but I believed Satan was gone. I even ended up in mental hospitals three times cause of this. Anyways so somehow on July 21st or shortly before the final rtr was posted I ended up back here. I regret all that nonsense and missing so many RTRs but still I am thankful to be back here. So I will post a thank you note to Satan and the Demon Beelzebub who said to me in a dream that I wasn't damned and was accepted and stuff I didn't know who it was at the time till I recognized his energy later.

So the 21st last year was when I got out of a very bad situation. I haven't even really asked the God's for anything this whole year as I am just grateful to be here other than to bring my friend to the truth which seems to be happening but also this lunar eclipse happens right over her Capricorn sun on the same degree so idk maybe that's part of it.

This year around this time I ordered some homeopathic remedy which worked for me in the past I will quit using nicotine altogether this will be my around my 9th attempt this year but I want to make positive changes I got to really try I want it to be my last. So yeah another positive change I hope this year too.

So yes I am grateful to be here. I hope everyone does the RTRs this whole next year try for everyday (unless the thought form fails totally before this time next year and we end up moving onto something else then try to do that every day and go as instructed).

Exellent to hear that brother/sister! Keep at it! :cool:

https://youtu.be/-NTo0AQwWR8

The Libtard Derpocrats are getting attacked by each other! :lol: :lol:

Keep up the RTRing Brothers and Sisters!

slyscorpion said:

Thats Beautiful.

Happy Anniversary, Final RTR. Gods, it really doesn't feel like a year, feels like almost yesterday I did my first take of this. Day one it took an awkward 40 minutes as I tried to repeat the reversed hebrew and listened to the recording multiple times. A month or two passed, became a 25 minute affair. Now an RTR is an easy, quick and clean 15 minute affair.

Never been much one for gloating, but I feel proud enough to say in the year the Final RTR has existed I've not missed a single day passing without doing it. As of now, I'm long into the 4 digit mark with how many times I've repeated it. Sure wouldn't be alone there, I'd say.

Can't wait to see what's next for us all.

Arcadia said:
A month or two passed, became a 25 minute affair. Now an RTR is an easy, quick and clean 15 minute affair.

I know that perhaps the way I've been doing it is not alright 100%, at least according to some, but for me an RTR is around like 7-9 minutes. The only times I spend 15 minutes to my best observation is doing multiple(9) reps.

For example 1, 3, or 9 reps probably anywhere from 2-9 minutes.

Doing 18 reps adds about 1 or 2 minutes longer. 11 or so.

And 36 reps, 9 x 4, is right around 15 minutes. I'd wager to say the extra 5th multiple(45) would be around another minute or so probably at around 17 minutes or so.

Multiples for one F-RTR not 9 separated into 4 or 5 F-RTR digital pages.

(Reason I mention is Cobra recently mentioned 1 F-RTR is fine, but preferably 4-5 a day. Or in other words 1, 3, 9 -to- 45 reps.)

Arcadia said:
Happy Anniversary, Final RTR. Gods, it really doesn't feel like a year, feels like almost yesterday I did my first take of this. Day one it took an awkward 40 minutes as I tried to repeat the reversed hebrew and listened to the recording multiple times. A month or two passed, became a 25 minute affair. Now an RTR is an easy, quick and clean 15 minute affair.

Never been much one for gloating, but I feel proud enough to say in the year the Final RTR has existed I've not missed a single day passing without doing it. As of now, I'm long into the 4 digit mark with how many times I've repeated it. Sure wouldn't be alone there, I'd say.

Can't wait to see what's next for us all.

Couldn't pretty much write better on myself Brother/Sister. On the first day i did pretty much like 1 or 2 reps and they took me about 20-30 mins. It took me almost a full month to reach full 100 FINAL RTRs :) Now im at 4930( :? :? ) and doing 10 RTRs a day.(My own personal objective is to do 5000-10000 FINAL RTRs before we stop doing the FINAL RTR for 1 reason or another)

Sometimes i write motivational ´´War-speech posts`` to inspire my fellow Warriors of Father and True King Satan to do EVEN more and EVEN more brutally and empathicless the F.I.N.A.L RTRs the Ferociously Insane Nullifyingly Annihilatingly Loosening Reverse Torah Ritual. The ULTIMATE Superweapon of ULTIMATE destruction and liberation of ALL the Enemy of ALL that is Good, Beautiful, Proud, Holy and Perfect has and IS destroying.

Gear88 said:

Don't think about it too hard. I've only ever done 9x reps, never done a 1x or 3x, so I have no mental basis for how long they'd take. 15 minutes is just a rough average for me, it can sometimes be less, variant on how much time I take to breathe and concentrate between each letter. Its a personal thing, so don't worry about using me as some sort of basis for yourself.

As a piece of advice though, don't worry about reps above 9. If you're going to do more reps, just repeat the 9x rep RTR. The HPs have clarified this in the past. Myself I just do multiple 9x rep RTRS a day, instead of doing say, a 45 rep RTR, which would roughly be an equivalent.

Arcadia said:
Gear88 said:

Don't think about it too hard. I've only ever done 9x reps, never done a 1x or 3x, so I have no mental basis for how long they'd take. 15 minutes is just a rough average for me, it can sometimes be less, variant on how much time I take to breathe and concentrate between each letter. Its a personal thing, so don't worry about using me as some sort of basis for yourself.

As a piece of advice though, don't worry about reps above 9. If you're going to do more reps, just repeat the 9x rep RTR. The HPs have clarified this in the past. Myself I just do multiple 9x rep RTRS a day, instead of doing say, a 45 rep RTR, which would roughly be an equivalent.

HP HC has said some time back that its as effective to do for example 45 reps RTR as it is to do 5 full 9x RTRs.

Its just which way is more easier.

Hello, this message was intended to be sent to all moderators of this forum, however I cant send it to you guys privately due to the contact button now working for me for some reason...
My name is Sam and I have been a dedicated satanist for a little over four years now! I owe a lot to this forum, and am grateful for the guy that showed it to me, when I was going to the Christian youth group at my church, every time we would pray to the cursed jew Nazarene, he would be invoking his much more powerful energy in the opposite direction. Anyway, this isn't being written to tell you about myself... instead it is aimed at a key topic that is missing from all JOS related websites. Here goes nothing!
In order for people to experience any of the meditations and Yoga as Satan has intended for them to be experienced, they must decalcify their pineal glands! The pineal gland is the "seat of the soul", as written about by many philosophers, as well as Tesla having said "I am only a transmitter to cosmic knowledge". I am pretty sure the moderators of this forum already know how powerful, and crucial, the pineal gland is to achieving any spiritual power. In that case, why hasn't this been talked about on the forums or website? I feel like we need to push healthy living and avoiding fluoride, mercury, vaccines etc... in order for our members to be able to produce more energy to fight the enemy.
Here is a link to a VERY powerful article describing the most effective ways of removing these neurotoxins and poisons from our systems. https://www.academia.edu/28630251/PINEAL_OSSIFICATION_PDF.pdf
HAIL SATAN AND HIS DEMONS FOREVER!

Arcadia said:
Day one it took an awkward 40 minutes as I tried to repeat the reversed hebrew and listened to the recording multiple times.
Happy anniversary!
A year? Feels more like two-three months.

Back then, I had just dedicated like one month before the Final RTR was published. I remember one night asking Father Satan after meditating that I'd like to contribute a bit more. Next day was a hectic working day. In the evening I checked the forum, found the Final RTR and nearly jumped off my chair. I even hadn't started the warfare prep course or anything but felt the urge and a permission to jump right in.
First rituals took like forever! I listened to every word on my phone with headphones to get the pronunciation right before repeating it nine times. I had the ritual page printed out and used a permanent marker to blot out those nasty enemy letters. Oh man, those were exciting days.
Lately, Samsung Galaxy Note made the job much easier because of the digital pen. I use inverted jpeg file (black background, white letters). I found it is easier to destroy the letters in your mind that way.
I started with 9 reps of one word, never did 1 or 3 reps even when time was limited. Later, when I started doing 18 reps, it felt like I was back in the beginning because of the time and concentration it took.

Anyway, I'm still in it and I can see I'm evolving. There are areas in my life that need some improvement badly but I'm optimistic.
Thank you all, real warriors of Satan, for being here.

Apprentice said:
Arcadia said:
Day one it took an awkward 40 minutes as I tried to repeat the reversed hebrew and listened to the recording multiple times.
Happy anniversary!
A year? Feels more like two-three months.

Back then, I had just dedicated like one month before the Final RTR was published. I remember one night asking Father Satan after meditating that I'd like to contribute a bit more. Next day was a hectic working day. In the evening I checked the forum, found the Final RTR and nearly jumped off my chair. I even hadn't started the warfare prep course or anything but felt the urge and a permission to jump right in.
First rituals took like forever! I listened to every word on my phone with headphones to get the pronunciation right before repeating it nine times. I had the ritual page printed out and used a permanent marker to blot out those nasty enemy letters. Oh man, those were exciting days.
Lately, Samsung Galaxy Note made the job much easier because of the digital pen. I use inverted jpeg file (black background, white letters). I found it is easier to destroy the letters in your mind that way.
I started with 9 reps of one word, never did 1 or 3 reps even when time was limited. Later, when I started doing 18 reps, it felt like I was back in the beginning because of the time and concentration it took.

Anyway, I'm still in it and I can see I'm evolving. There are areas in my life that need some improvement badly but I'm optimistic.
Thank you all, real warriors of Satan, for being here.
It takes time to advance and to change your life but everything we do it's worth it. The more you advance the more easier changing your life become. Try to look where there is a major need and do workings to fix it, It may take more than a 40 days working but it depends how difficult the problem is and how powerful you are, in the end everything can be fixed but it take times.

Artanis said:
HP HC has said some time back that its as effective to do for example 45 reps RTR as it is to do 5 full 9x RTRs.

Its just which way is more easier.

Technically the simplest would be 9 x 4/5 or whatever multiples. 9 is much easier to count using the fingers of your two hands.

But 36-45 or more 54, 63 etc.etc. is harder to keep track of multiples gotta make sure to count your fingers in order and keep your memory of it well in your head.

• Left hand (LH) : Right hand (RH) : Index/Middle/Ring/Pinkie/Thumb fingers : Red font = power multiple number

Start:
    1. LH: Index(1) to Thumb(5)
    2. RH: Thumb(6) to Ring(9)
    3. RH: Pinkie(10)
    4. LH -> RH: Middle(18)
    5. RH: Ring(19)
    6. LH -> RH Thumb(26) to Index(27)
    7. RH: Middle(28)
    8. LH -> RH: Thumb(36)
    9. RH -> Index(37)
    10. LH: Thumb(45)
    etc.etc. up to whatever multiple you wish to do. For example 54 would be left hand pinkie and thumb would be 55 then you travel thumb(55) to LH: pinkie(60) and then RH: Index(61), Middle(62), and finally Ring(63) and so forth in multiples of 9.

The reason for multiples is easier to push it through and gives you a one quick RTR. I'd wager to say the people that take at least 15 minutes or less a day can really benefit from pumping so much in one sitting.

Either way it's easier in one sitting than spreading it out over boredom or emotional cathartic. Non the less we aren't here to force people to try this out just letting them know of possible alternatives IF they might not have enough time at a different time. At least one RTR a day but that doesn't mean you can't use multiples, which constitutes as one RTR but with a bigger punch.

In whatever case/s it's an interesting prospect of what is better multiple niners per day or one concentrated fist of fury at a power multiple like say 18, 27, 36, 45, 54, 63, 72 or whatever amount you think you might reasonably be able to do within a set period of time such as a 10-to-15 minute session.

I forgot to mention in my post:

I suggest finger counting rather than finger pad counting since RTRs are quicker and not mantras which can slow down the counting and finger pad becomes a great assist without a rosary.

Fingers are more coarse-grain and easier to use while finger pad counting is fine-grain.

I think it depends on the person some roll with pad counting I'm sure there is at least one person using it but perhaps it's more of a learning experiencing.

It's similar to re-hearing the RTR audios, it's happened before like an example back when I was doing 72NoG and I heard the audio and I'm like huh I need to hear this again and try it out more correctly.

Either method is fine just my counting is done in a coarse manner with fingers rather than pad.

Owen Benjamin brought this to my attention. Unknowingly, the Onion presents a good method of visualizing the 22 letters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws

Artanis said:
By tomorrow i have done HALF of my ´minimum` target amount of FINAL RTRs done. And that is OC 2500!(5000-10000 before the ´ULTIMATE WIN`)But i wanted to write this EXTREMELY TREMENDOUSLY appreciative post to ALL and EVERYONE who have done the RTRs over the years.

about 4 years ago,when i joined this INCREDIBLE and AMAIZING family as a Brother, i never fucking *EVER* imagined in my WILDEST dreams, of what will become of my future. I cant belive that just in 2014... Oh GOD this sounds HORRIBLE to even THINK about, but that im about to *SAY* it... I wanted... To become a PRIEST... Or even... the ***POPE*** of ChristINSANITY!! :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: TRULY thank GOD, the TRUE GOD, for saving me, before it could have been too late.

Over these 4 years i have grown up a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

i remember how in 2015, when i started, my 1st question to the JoS Yahoo groups(it had about 12000-15000 members at that point i think :| ) was: How can i talk to our Great Father. I would really like to know

Even at that IGNORANT and blashphemous to the members and the Clergy with my seemed like never-ending ignorant and stupid questions(which continued to even last year, i know :oops: )-state, i was still feeling how BIG change Father Satan had already made in me.

And it took me almost 4 years to almost fully understand what it means, the saying ´The more you do for Satan, the more He does to you`. The more i asked Him for ´´the one thing and one thing only that i want``(My Soulmate), the more He ACTUALLY helped...

He made me understand, that i will NOT be given my Soulmate by the snap of a finger. If she is TRULY, what i want the MOST out of ALL things in this world(as it seems like it, as i think about my Soulmate EVERY single day)... I HAVE to use it, not ONLY as a goal, but as a MOTIVATOR. The more i want to find her, the MORE i have to work on it(Love working, meditation, RTRs(to possibly get the Gods help and blessing on it, by showing my devotion). I need to think and keep it as my motivator, that HOW happy and AMAIZING will it feel, when i One Day... Meet her.

But right now, i want to thank the Ones, who i Love as much as my biological Family, whose without i, or ANYONE else in on this Planet, wouldnt be here. Whose WITHOUT, the ENEMY would have WON and turned our BEAUTIFUL World into a JEWISH SHITHOLE!! WHOSE without, ALL that our ancestors have done in ALL the THOUSANDS of YEARS... Would have been for NOTHING!

THANK YOU **ALL** MY SATANIC BROTHERS AND SISTERS, MY **FAMILY**, FOR ***EVERYTHING***

MAY SATAN BLESS YOU ALL AND OUT VICTORY!!!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!!!

Seiously? :lol: :lol: BITCH plz!

Ive done 5000 already! :cool:

Gear88 said:
but for me an RTR is around like 7-9 minutes. The only times I spend 15 minutes to my best observation is doing multiple(9) reps.
This is because you do it in the same way like you meditate, totally superficial. I bet you just read the letters like you would read normal words. A decent RTR at normal speed/vibration takes 15 minutes. Yours takes nearly half, so it's obvious that you do not struggle at all to do it properly.

Maybe SS is not for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back