Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why Satan and the Gods and Goddesses don't do our work for us

The saying goes 'give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day but teach a man how to fish and you'll feed him for a lifetime' Hail Satan

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Syntax said:
To those of you wondering why the gods haven't just snapped their fingers and destroyed the enemy on earth there are a few reason.

1. Satan and his gods are fighting another threat much greater than the parasites who plague our earth. The enemy has great numbers and are not only within our world

2. The enemy here on earth is for us to deal with. In order for Satan and his God's to be able to communicate with everyone we must do two things.

A. Defeat the enemy here on earth who curses us and humanity.

B. Remove the field in the atmosphere which dampens people's ability to perceive spiritual communication.

The gods are busy keeping a much greater enemy at bay so that we can survive. We must destroy the enemy here on earth.
I hate this...but I think that's more information which I have not seen. Who is this/are these greater enemy/enemies? The only ones I can think of is the reptillians and their use of greys.

Well it holds true in the absolute view of it all. Humankind has been enslave by Jews who work under their creators. Their Jews stated their god destroyed many worlds before. Consider that you would have to have more than an armada to be conquering planets, hence Lucifoge Rofocal's planet being taken over. There are more than just the Greys and reptilians Fancy that are out there that allied with them. Similarly with Father Satan and others, there are others who allied with him. I would recommend reading the alien race book, but I'm going to assume you already know about that correct?
If it is the same book as I think you mean, then that seems to be nonsense. It was shared before, and it just seemd to be nonsense. At least, though, it could give an idea or example of the possible types of species out there.

Maybe the enemy that watches this planet has the power to destroy it completely but it doesn't because they control the vast majority of the population. Maybe the Gods let them control the world (but guide a small minority towards enlightenment) so that this world can survive.

xudomode said:
Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:
I hate this...but I think that's more information which I have not seen. Who is this/are these greater enemy/enemies? The only ones I can think of is the reptillians and their use of greys.

Well it holds true in the absolute view of it all. Humankind has been enslave by Jews who work under their creators. Their Jews stated their god destroyed many worlds before. Consider that you would have to have more than an armada to be conquering planets, hence Lucifoge Rofocal's planet being taken over. There are more than just the Greys and reptilians Fancy that are out there that allied with them. Similarly with Father Satan and others, there are others who allied with him. I would recommend reading the alien race book, but I'm going to assume you already know about that correct?
send me a link please for some reason the forums went offline

The book was debunked actually earlier in the post. Even I had my doubts

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back