Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sixth chakra

RosieJohnson

Hello...
I really need help
I am on step 1 and step 2.... i feel pressure middle forhead when I do third eye but for sixth chakra i don't feel anything ... i don't feel bliss?
This is day 1.. says to do for 7 days
.. maybe thats why
I am just panicking that nothing is going to happen and it won't work... i really want to commuincate with demons and help

RosieJohnson said:
Hello...
I really need help
I am on step 1 and step 2.... i feel pressure middle forhead when I do third eye but for sixth chakra i don't feel anything ... i don't feel bliss?
.. maybe thats why
I am just panicking that nothing is going to happen and it won't work... i really want to commuincate with demons and help

You need to slow down and not set your expectations so high. Advancing takes time and it took many of us years to even get to where we are in advancement. You are protected by Satan and you have an entire lifetime to devote towards your progress. If you rush or go too quickly you might do more harm than good and even set yourself back. It will take time before you actually start feeling energy and it will take a while more for you to familiarize yourself with it.

It took me about a year until I was able to finally start feeling the results of my workings when I was new. I wondered if I was even doing anything because I couldn't feel or sense it, turns out I just needed to keep trying until I was powerful enough to feel it. Just because you don't feel anything now doesn't mean you aren't doing anything or making any progress. I can assure you that your meditations are working and it's simply going to take time, patience and devotion until you become powerful enough to feel the energy.

So take a deep breath and just keep trying. You should be working on only one chakra at a time. If you try to multitask and work on more than one thing at once then you spread your energy too thin and your working won't be very effective. You should keep focused on one thing at a time. It's good that you feel the pressure in your forehead though that means you're definitely making progress on your third eye.

Hello.. and thank you for your help
Can you list what we are meant to do every day after finishing the 40 day program?
What meditations should we do every day? Should we do yoga every day?

Ghost in the Machine said:
RosieJohnson said:
Hello...
I really need help
.. maybe thats why

You need to slow down and not set your expectations so high. Advancing takes time and it took many of us years to even get to where we are in advancement. You are protected by Satan and you have an entire lifetime to devote towards your progress. If you rush or go too quickly you might do more harm than good and even set yourself back. It will take time before you actually start feeling energy and it will take a while more for you to familiarize yourself with it.

It took me about a year until I was able to finally start feeling the results of my workings when I was new. I wondered if I was even doing anything because I couldn't feel or sense it, turns out I just needed to keep trying until I was powerful enough to feel it. Just because you don't feel anything now doesn't mean you aren't doing anything or making any progress. I can assure you that your meditations are working and it's simply going to take time, patience and devotion until you become powerful enough to feel the energy.

So take a deep breath and just keep trying. You should be working on only one chakra at a time. If you try to multitask and work on more than one thing at once then you spread your energy too thin and your working won't be very effective. You should keep focused on one thing at a time. It's good that you feel the pressure in your forehead though that means you're definitely making progress on your third eye.
And it takes a lot of years to open your astral senses. Just do the workings, don't push too hard by doing too much because even if you do a lot you will only burn yourself and you will not advance in this way.

Something that you need is cleaning wich you can do a lot and will help you open the chakras a lot.
Start with the basics, it will take time but it's worth it. Make sure to read all Jos and this forum because there are a lot of things that you may not know unless you read this forum.

RosieJohnson said:
Hello...
I really need help
.. maybe thats why
It is the crown that gives the sense of bliss try empower ur crown and keep the energy flowing up ur spine wich u can achieve thru a number of meditations on jos site spinal series kundalini works aswel

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back