Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Saturn kabbalistic square for curses.

Cacique Satanás

Hello people, I read here from a member and he stated that using Saturn kabbalistic square for curses will destroy your own soul.
How accurate is that? I did it once and I would like to know how to fix it.

Thank you.

You need to clean yourself by using Visudhi and Suryae in this case, and do it quickly.

For whatever reason the squares seem to be impossible to conduct impersonal magick towards a target, it always goes through one's self, as the square itself is a formation for the chakra like a key to a door.

You need to clean yourself from excess energy from this square, better yet, do the Sun square just to be sure on yourself. Sun is in Leo now. Check the calendar.

Some options to ensure no lingering of the negative energies and spellwork are:
-Sun Square
-Suryae Mantra 216x(for a couple of days)
-Visuddhi 111x or 216x
-RAUM meditation
-Additional Aura of Protection affirmations(x88, x111, x216)

A combination of the above should work.

HPS Maxine Dietrich did state she would release specific curse/death mantras with an “antidote” mantra, to counter the negative vibrations that stick to your soul after chanting these mantras. She stated that when Satan gives her the OK that she would release these publicly.

Some of your options are to either wait until she posts them or do some deep research on Sanskrit or other mantras and make sure you 100% know that you have some applicable steps to perform the spell all under Satan’s and your GD’s approval and guidance.

Next time thread more carefully, it’s good to be daring and even experiment, but common sense is a top priority, as in knowing 100% what you are doing.

Use runes ther is a Saturn like one for black magic and as Hp has stated clean ur soul after

With success Iv used Baumahyah svah ah on myself for something I wanted with success but I haven't ever used the Saturn one focusing on someone else so Mayb experiment with runes

With success Iv used Baumahyah svah ah on myself for something I wanted with success but I haven't ever used the Saturn one focusing on someone else so Mayb experiment with runes

Braun666 said:
-Sun Square
-Visuddhi 111x or 216x
-RAUM meditation

HPS Maxine Dietrich did state she would release specific curse/death mantras with an “antidote” mantra, to counter the negative vibrations that stick to your soul after chanting these mantras. She stated that when Satan gives her the OK that she would release these publicly.

Some of your options are to either wait until she posts them or do some deep research on Sanskrit or other mantras and make sure you 100% know that you have some applicable steps to perform the spell all under Satan’s and your GD’s approval and guidance.

Next time thread more carefully, it’s good to be daring and even experiment, but common sense is a top priority, as in knowing 100% what you are doing.

You could be pretty ok in my theory using some of the Destructive Sanskrit words but not all against someone provided you use an antidote such as Bhavin (blessings ) and plenty of other positive worda then Surya after you get done with the curse focusing totally on the target completely break focus and focus on yourself. However if you run into any problems stop immediately and do a lot of cleansing. The goal is after the curse to make sure all bad energy is neutralized. It's not like you probably couldn't experiment with this if you are open and can see and feel the Energies on your soul to the point you will know if you neutralized them.

However not telling you to do this at all you do anything at your own risk. This is my theory. The Saturn Square should never be used to curse someone at all nor should any of the other Squares. You can probably do a Jupiter Square on someone for blessing them with luck or something as it sticks to you and them and this is good. However be very careful. With the Saturn Square if your going to use it NEVER in Retrograde and do so at your own risk. It could be good or bad I had positive results a couple times with it. This is my theory as to why some people had such horrible experiences with it was the retrograde also not keeping vibrations up through yoga and other things. Maybe the position of Saturn. If it's chart ruler or co ruler you probably won't have as much of a problem as Maxine did state it works very differently in that case.

slyscorpion said:
Braun666 said:
-Sun Square
-Visuddhi 111x or 216x
-RAUM meditation

You could be pretty ok in my theory using some of the Destructive Sanskrit words but not all against someone provided you use an antidote such as Bhavin (blessings ) and plenty of other positive worda then Surya after you get done with the curse focusing totally on the target completely break focus and focus on yourself. However if you run into any problems stop immediately and do a lot of cleansing. The goal is after the curse to make sure all bad energy is neutralized. It's not like you probably couldn't experiment with this if you are open and can see and feel the Energies on your soul to the point you will know if you neutralized them.

However not telling you to do this at all you do anything at your own risk. This is my theory. The Saturn Square should never be used to curse someone at all nor should any of the other Squares. You can probably do a Jupiter Square on someone for blessing them with luck or something as it sticks to you and them and this is good. However be very careful. With the Saturn Square if your going to use it NEVER in Retrograde and do so at your own risk. It could be good or bad I had positive results a couple times with it. This is my theory as to why some people had such horrible experiences with it was the retrograde also not keeping vibrations up through yoga and other things. Maybe the position of Saturn. If it's chart ruler or co ruler you probably won't have as much of a problem as Maxine did state it works very differently in that case.
Do not make theory, this is pretty dangerous. The HP's have already said that using the square's and sanskrit to curse it's a bad idea. When the God's will give us the way on how to do it we will use sanskrit until then Runes are perfectly fine and definitily powerful enough to curse.

There is no need to use mantra that we don't know if they are good or not, please do not take word in sanskrit and use it, there is a lot of corruption even in sanskrit, i'm not saying you shouldn't try but it is dangerous if you don't know what you are doing. Be careful.

luis said:
slyscorpion said:
Braun666 said:
-Sun Square
-Visuddhi 111x or 216x
-RAUM meditation

Do not make theory, this is pretty dangerous. The HP's have already said that using the square's and sanskrit to curse it's a bad idea. When the God's will give us the way on how to do it we will use sanskrit until then Runes are perfectly fine and definitily powerful enough to curse.

There is no need to use mantra that we don't know if they are good or not, please do not take word in sanskrit and use it, there is a lot of corruption even in sanskrit, i'm not saying you shouldn't try but it is dangerous if you don't know what you are doing. Be careful.

Thank you I didn't know there was corruption in the words in the dictionary and some could be dangerous. I am somewhat sure the Bhavin word isn't something bad it is kind of a fire energy word that feels quite positive and nothing bad happened so far It's probably better to wait till I am fully open in every way not just sensing energy to try some new Sanskrit words. I was just sometimes taking words from the dictionary looking up how to pronounce them if needed and using them.

Ok I'll wait till either Maxine posts something or I am open enough to ask the God's about it before trying out any theories.

This was the only thing I am doing What about Vinasa if it were used against a person though. The banishing ritual seems to say it can be used to banish entities and stuff doesn't say anything about it sticking to the self nor does that ritual appear to be dangerous so I would assume it might be ok to use it against someone on that as long as it's not focused on the self.

That was the only one I have used as a curse word. I guess I'll stick to the runes I do notice my aura gets really dark and hard to clean with that.

Oh and yes I am stopping that don't worry I thought it was ok and not like the other Sanskrit words I will have to use sunlight to clean myself though and Surya I do notice my whole spirit is dark from that energy but I thought if I used these positive words I'll be ok. I guess not I should wait to hear from Maxine before trying anything anymore or posting theories on things. Sorry about that.

slyscorpion said:
luis said:
slyscorpion said:

Thank you I didn't know there was corruption in the words in the dictionary and some could be dangerous. I am somewhat sure the Bhavin word isn't something bad it is kind of a fire energy word that feels quite positive and nothing bad happened so far It's probably better to wait till I am fully open in every way not just sensing energy to try some new Sanskrit words. I was just sometimes taking words from the dictionary looking up how to pronounce them if needed and using them.

Ok I'll wait till either Maxine posts something or I am open enough to ask the God's about it before trying out any theories.

This was the only thing I am doing What about Vinasa if it were used against a person though. The banishing ritual seems to say it can be used to banish entities and stuff doesn't say anything about it sticking to the self nor does that ritual appear to be dangerous so I would assume it might be ok to use it against someone on that as long as it's not focused on the self.

That was the only one I have used as a curse word. I guess I'll stick to the runes I do notice my aura gets really dark and hard to clean with that.
Do not use sanskrit to curse. With White magick you can use it on anyone. Yes the jews corrupted a lot of things, it's really unsafe to try plus you don't really know what kind of energy you are invoking. We have the mantra that are already tested on Jos and they are fine, usualy if i don't know what mantra to use and i don't want to use the Runes for whatever reason i just use Satanas that can pretty much used for any working.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back