Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

DMT, Pineal Gland, Fluoride Water

If one is going to take high amounts of vitamin C, make sure to have extra fruit and veggies during that extra supplementation.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Syntax said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
These people are filled with delusions and above all delusions of grandeur when they smell like rotting weed and hardly shower, they are irrelevant.

This is what doing drugs does to you it turns you into a worthless hallucinating weakling and makes you the worst version of yourself.

Nobody here deserves this. People who had went down this road have recovered and are now in full realization of that.

New agers are a very arrogant bunch. They disrespect spiritual practice more than anyone and they always seek to cheat their way through.

Their punishment lies in how blind they are.

I have a "friend" who used to smoke salvia and a bunch of other bad shit. Did mushrooms and other things which literally poison your brain. He's told me a lot of stories about shit in his past. One of the things he told me was he saw "purple b's falling out of the sky trying to kill him. Like the letter b not the inset" and all this other crazy shit. Doing that type of stuff can really fuck people up. Oh also I was arguing with the dmt guy yesterday. I showed him an article from here and he had the fucking gull to call joyofsatan "new age". His exact words were "It’s shit like this on garbage new age sites that give people second thoughts about meditating. Stay away from those sites" That was the final straw when I decided this guy can go fuck himself and deal with the consequences. The guy is so filled with bullshit. Also on the topic of the "friend". I have given him information to read in the past but he has completely destroyed his brain with the drugs and shit he did in the past. He is unable to retain anything within his memory for long periods of time.

People say the DMT and all that drug shit is not addicting, but when you tell someone to leave it aside or stop it, they act like crack addicts all the same.

Bongoloid is a term, some people due to too much bong are so fucking slow they take 10 seconds to process even the most basic things. The term Fried By Pot is real, I don't care what science says if something is verifiable.

Some scientists would argue that lobotomy keeps you perfectly alive too, LOL.

People have the same reacting with weed. I have talked to a lot of people who swear up, down, left, and right that weed is not addictive. I ask them why they smoke it then if it's not addictive and they say "I like how it makes me feel". People think that addiction can only come from hardcore drugs. Not to mention. People who have never had anger issues start smoking weed and then when they don't have it they get angry as fuck and say they need weed for their anger issues. like.. Bitch that's withdraws the fuck. But no none of this shit is addictive.

HPS Shannon said:
If one is going to take high amounts of vitamin C, make sure to have extra fruit and veggies during that extra supplementation.
I just got a Vitamin C supplement today and that message of yours pops up haha. What would you call a "high" amount? I'm thinking of taking the usual ~100mg a day.

Aaaargh.... :cry:
I was up to buy a thing or two to avoid fuoride, and now this post pops up.

What do I do to wake the gland up? Also, how do I visualize the bright white golden light in the middle of the forehead if I can't do it at all? :?

Ok, I sounded a little triggered sorry.
How do you guys visualize? Where or how do you see the image? Is it like a dream? Like a thought? Or memory?

This thing drives me crazy, I just seem to do it wrong.

HPS Shannon said:
The thing about taking certain vitamins and minerals in high amounts, lets say for detox, is one needs to make sure that they are keeping other minerals and vitamins in balance.
I'm currently taking a bunch of supplements,
800mg Calcium
400 mg Magnesium
~100 mg Vitamin C (ascorbic acid powder)
1600 mg Echinacea
1000 mg Astragalus root

Are there any minerals/vitamins/etc I need to consume more of while I take the afforementioned supplements?
No need to reply if you are busy. I just thought I might as well ask for safeties sake :)

The rampage that people get from weed is because it messes up the dopamine and serotonin complex, and then the anger can come double as withdrawal.

This spreading of weed is a messacre. Also, some strains of weed can send one at the mental clinic, people experimentally develop all sorts of strange strains.

Taking drugs from strangers is like taking a gun and putting it in your mouth. Lil peep was killed by laced drugs by one of his groupies who told him it was exstacy.

Shael said:
HPS Shannon said:
I just got a Vitamin C supplement today and that message of yours pops up haha. What would you call a "high" amount? I'm thinking of taking the usual ~100mg a day.

800mg and higher.

Shael said:
HPS Shannon said:
The thing about taking certain vitamins and minerals in high amounts, lets say for detox, is one needs to make sure that they are keeping other minerals and vitamins in balance.
I'm currently taking a bunch of supplements,
800mg Calcium
400 mg Magnesium
~100 mg Vitamin C (ascorbic acid powder)
1600 mg Echinacea
1000 mg Astragalus root

Are there any minerals/vitamins/etc I need to consume more of while I take the afforementioned supplements?
No need to reply if you are busy. I just thought I might as well ask for safeties sake :)

You're fine. Calcium and magnesium balances each other out.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The rampage that people get from weed is because it messes up the dopamine and serotonin complex, and then the anger can come double as withdrawal.

This spreading of weed is a messacre. Also, some strains of weed can send one at the mental clinic, people experimentally develop all sorts of strange strains.

Taking drugs from strangers is like taking a gun and putting it in your mouth. Lil peep was killed by laced drugs by one of his groupies who told him it was exstacy.

I remember hearing that. Back in 2017-2018 I was a really huge lil peep fan. I still have some songs memorized. I remember the bitch posted it all over instagram bragging she killed him and shit. It was laced with fentanyl if I remember correctly. I have stopped listening to sad music since I've felt a lot happier since then but that takes me back. I personally stay away from drugs, smoking, and alcohol(except a glass of red wine for yule/other celebrations or new years shot but even then it's one glass for a celebration).

My entire family is hooked on cigs and alcohol. I cannot name a single person in my immediate family who doesn't smoke and drink. My mother, Siblings, Uncles and aunts. All smoke or drink. I personally will do my best to avoid doing that shit. Drugs will make you do shit that is evil. When I was young I had seizures and took a medicine for it.

My sister who was on drugs stole it and risked my life just so she could TRY to get high off my medication that I needed. Like what the fuck? She has done a lot of fucked up shit from neglecting my nephews/nieces to attacking people and robbing people for pocket change. I remember she once offered me fucking meth when I was 4 years old. I didn't do that shit.She's a evil bitch.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:
Serpent said:
Great post, thanks.

I am struggling to open up my throat chakra. Would it help to start working out my neck and build it wider, so that energy potentially could flow easier? Or is this just a waste of time compared to just meditating on it, doing vibrations etc.?
Never heard of anybody working out their ne k for the throat chakra.
Just use the rune thurisaz(thaur the stronget version) and do a 40 days working to unblock it.
Also clean a lot your chakras, dirty chakras are why you don’t advance.

Thurisaz can be brutal of a force for the neck, you can use Uruz instead, or you can simply use Visuddhi which also rules the throat, to achieve the same goal.

Thurisaz is for stubborn cases.

Ok, thanks guys!

6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I had some reservations sharing this but I feel it could help others potentially. I also feared ridicule from you specifically, HP Cobra, but no more. I recognize my shortcomings and and actively work to correct them. SS must do better than this. Can you point me and others in a good direction/provide tips on this subject?

I am with you and I'm with everyone here to help, despite of the fact that sometimes I may be strict. But I tolerate and accept everything people have to say in these matters and will not pass fake ass moral judgements.

Yet when I see Satanists suffer and I get angry, that's it. I won't tell you drinking or doing drugs is good for you cause it is not and I will have a poisoned conscience to tell my people and family such abhorrent lies.

Plus, it's brave to come out and admit something like this, and I would in no way ridicule anyone of our own for doing this. People should do this more frequently. If in doubt, make a second account anonymously and go for it.

I'll reply to this in-depth as what you describe is a deeper topic and not case specific.

I had to post this comment 4 times cause of internet lag, that's why.

I have a doubt, can taking exogenous Melatonin negatively affect the pineal gland causing it to stop secreting its own?
Long time ago I was taking a Melatonin supplement for several years because it helped me fight insomnia and sleep better but when I started to meditate and work in my chakras and in my pineal gland I stopped taking the supplement because it caused me to get sleepy in the morning to get up.

HP Mageson666 said:
HPS Shannon what is your opinion on Apple Cider Vinegar?

I havent used it much, I keep some handy for a pre-dinner supplement. It improves "digestive fire" since the vinegar contains enzymes and such that are beneficial for food absorption. People underestimate the power of enzymes on food absorption.

People who have low digestive functioning due to weak stomach acid can benefit from it too. ACV makes a good supplement overall as its like having a fermented and living food next to kefir and yogurt, etc.

A shot glass of it is good per day especially if one eats alot of processed and fast food- "dead food."

Now there are also alot of purported benefits of apple cider vinegar topically...and even as a disimfectant due to its properties but I havent gone into them. I usually use other things for specific ailments.

Do you use it? To be honest, I get almost the same results of ACV when I take Kefir regularly.

They say its good for weight loss, bacterial infections and blood sugar issues. I think most of the benefits of ACV are due to its digestion boosting properties. As even women use it for vaginal health because of the enzymes and beneficial microbes. Digestive health is linked to vaginal health too.

The more I gradually advance spiritually the less interest I have in garbage like drugs. I used to like drinking on the weekends, now alcohol is starting to disgust me.

I am from part of America that has been devastated by the heroin crisis, which was manufactured by the Jewish Sackler family, and other Jews. Hearing a woman talk about how she's afraid her son will die but can't get him to stop using heroin is not a pleasant experience. And the devastation of our communities is due to the criminal, lying, filthy, parasitic pieces of filth known as the Jews. There will be no more drunken folly for me, but calculated, determined effort to protect my Race and ensure a future for them.

A bit of a tangent but I wanted to point out how getting angry over drug-related injustices has been a powerful motivation to get/stay sober.

I read a book on the subject, its been used in the west from the time of the Greeks for medical reasons. Hippocrates recommend it as a cure all and it was used as a health drink in the medieval world. They also used vinegar for centuries as a cleaner and even mouth wash. They would use vinegar and rose water to clean the tables before they would roll the dough to make bread in the kitchens as well for sanitary reasons.

The book corresponds this fact with numerous people using it today and the amount of healing its had on them for many aliments.

HPS Shannon said:
I havent used it much, I keep some handy for a pre-dinner supplement. It improves "digestive fire" since the vinegar contains enzymes and such that are beneficial for food absorption. People underestimate the power of enzymes on food absorption.
Is there anything one could take to fix an overly strong stomach acid? My friend is struggling with this and they gave her the usual shitty modern-medicine to (((fix))) the problem. I was wondering if there is some kind of natural thing that can counteract a too strong stomach acid.
Also as a side-note she used to drink tons and tons of milk every day, like the majority of her liquid consumption was milk and then some coffee. Personally I have a suspicion that this may have played into the whole situation as I often used to get stomach-burning when I drank a lot of milk, myself.

HPS Shannon said:
Shael said:
HPS Shannon said:

800mg and higher.

HPS, may I inquire what's your opinion on amalgam fillings, is it best to have them removed? In any case, I'm planning to have them removed around the end of September. Are there any supplements or the like you'd recommend me following the removal? To facilitate the detox from any possible metals or the like. I also read it's best to avoid chelators like coriander, chlorella while still having them in, do you think that's sensible?

I'm an avid reader, do you have any sources/books you'd recommend to learn more about effective and safe detoxing, supplements and the like?

HP Mageson666 said:
I read a book on the subject, its been used in the west from the time of the Greeks for medical reasons. Hippocrates recommend it as a cure all and it was used as a health drink in the medieval world. They also used vinegar for centuries as a cleaner and even mouth wash. They would use vinegar and rose water to clean the tables before they would roll the dough to make bread in the kitchens as well for sanitary reasons.

The book corresponds this fact with numerous people using it today and the amount of healing its had on them for many aliments.

If what they say is true that 80 percent of diseases starts in the gut, then the health granting powers of ACV are aligned with its ability to heal the digestive system.

Shael said:
HPS Shannon said:
Is there anything one could take to fix an overly strong stomach acid? My friend is struggling with this and they gave her the usual shitty modern-medicine to (((fix))) the problem. I was wondering if there is some kind of natural thing that can counteract a too strong stomach acid.
Also as a side-note she used to drink tons and tons of milk every day, like the majority of her liquid consumption was milk and then some coffee. Personally I have a suspicion that this may have played into the whole situation as I often used to get stomach-burning when I drank a lot of milk, myself.

Would need alittle more information on her issue. Does she have any other health problems, is she irritable? What kind of milk was she drinking?

The only thing that makes sense is the heaviness of the dairy over time made the body produce more stomach avid to be able to dihest it better but I still think there are other factors. If the milk was from industrial raised cows who were fed gmo corn and or soy sprayed with round up or other chemicals, this things could have just weakened the lining of her digestive system and gut and so the stomach acid is normal but her digestive cell lining is damaged.

There are usually more than one variable.

Low stomach acid is much more common.

winragefilled666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
Shael said:

800mg and higher.

HPS, may I inquire what's your opinion on amalgam fillings, is it best to have them removed? In any case, I'm planning to have them removed around the end of September. Are there any supplements or the like you'd recommend me following the removal? To facilitate the detox from any possible metals or the like. I also read it's best to avoid chelators like coriander, chlorella while still having them in, do you think that's sensible?

I'm an avid reader, do you have any sources/books you'd recommend to learn more about effective and safe detoxing, supplements and the like?

Its no doubt that Mercury is harmful especially in large amounts. Its good that you are getting them removed, the sooner the better. We are exposed to toxins and heavy metals constantly and because most people are deficient in minerals, the body does what it can to get something even if that means taking heavy toxic metals and using them as a substitute.

At this point, you can go on a metal cleanse when they are removed. You dont want to de-tox just to re-tox.

Coincidentally, Selenium protects against the harmful mercury toxification simce mercury interferes with selenoenzymes. Uping the ante on Selenium in foooda help for those who are exposed to Mercury. Selenium is my favorite mineral next to magnesium.

Selenomethionine is the selenium you need to get. Make sure you have enough vitamin E as taking too much selenium deplete Vitamin E. Vitamin E and selenium work together for proper absorption.

A good blood cleanser or zeolite would serve you well if you want to do a body cleanse but keep in mind that an intense heavy metal cleanse takes years. Though lighter heavy metal cleanses are still very good in combination wth a nutritional balancing program.

Wheat grass or barley grass are great for blood cleansing and other health benefits. I take it everyday in my fruit smoothie during the summer and spring season.

It helps for you to read all you can as there is no one book or two that will give teach you things like this. The best route is to read and study basic nutrition and the roles of vitamins and minerals..

Actually, the book "minerals for the genetic code" is a good start."

HPS Shannon said:
Shael said:
HPS Shannon said:

Would need alittle more information on her issue. Does she have any other health problems, is she irritable? What kind of milk was she drinking?

The only thing that makes sense is the heaviness of the dairy over time made the body produce more stomach avid to be able to dihest it better but I still think there are other factors. If the milk was from industrial raised cows who were fed gmo corn and or soy sprayed with round up or other chemicals, this things could have just weakened the lining of her digestive system and gut and so the stomach acid is normal but her digestive cell lining is damaged.

She was drinking the standard storebought milk from what I know. She told me the milk in her area is all the same. I'm assuming just the usual one in cartons that got heat-treatment. I believe it is GMO free.

She also used to starve herself of food for years, only eating one small meal before bed and nothing else. She says she felt hungry and tired for months and months every day (and enjoyed it, because her parents "taught" her this would be a good thing to do).
Currently she has been eating properly for a good while and she says her diet currently is nicely balanced (except for the lots of milk).

The situation at the moment is that her stomach is wounded internally on many spots due to the acid, leading to a sharp, stinging pain that is intensified whenever there is a lot of energy around the area. It's possible like you said that it's an issue with the digestive lining rather than the acid itself.
In either case, is there anything you would recommend that could aid in the healing process of these wounds?

Also apologies if this is still insufficient information. If you need further information on anything, let me know. And thank you for the help :)

Shael said:
HPS Shannon said:
Shael said:

She was drinking the standard storebought milk from what I know. She told me the milk in her area is all the same. I'm assuming just the usual one in cartons that got heat-treatment. I believe it is GMO free.

She also used to starve herself of food for years, only eating one small meal before bed and nothing else. She says she felt hungry and tired for months and months every day (and enjoyed it, because her parents "taught" her this would be a good thing to do).
Currently she has been eating properly for a good while and she says her diet currently is nicely balanced (except for the lots of milk).

The situation at the moment is that her stomach is wounded internally on many spots due to the acid, leading to a sharp, stinging pain that is intensified whenever there is a lot of energy around the area. It's possible like you said that it's an issue with the digestive lining rather than the acid itself.
In either case, is there anything you would recommend that could aid in the healing process of these wounds?

Also apologies if this is still insufficient information. If you need further information on anything, let me know. And thank you for the help :)

Come on Shael, no need to apologize. Thats good information on its own . It helps ;)

But yes...it appears that her stomach lining is damaged and weakened which is the reason for the pain and assuming the stomach acid is too strong, when its not.

Seems like her past dietary choices caused issues. As I said, many people have digestive issues. And weaker stomach acid.

If your friend wishes to take her health matter into her own hands then she would need to go slow and apply her self. Her gut health can be healed but with a protocol on limiting certain foods that are heavy like meat and dairy for the time being. Actually she can start off with gelatin and or collagen rich broths and stews. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for her. It will also coat and soothe the stomach and reduce the pain.

Let me know if she needs help making that soup. Or she can buy it.

She will also need a good probiotic supplement or good quality kefir.

Here is a list of remedies and herbs to heal digestive disease over time.

This is copy and pasted from the health group and It will really serve your friend well to develop a healing protocol.

I once read of a woman who healed her digestive upset from taking coconut oil twice a day. The fats healed it. Also, have you ever heard of the herb slippery elm? That is a good herb for the system.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gelatin helps the digestive system and promotes very good sleep. Also, try to chew your food thoroughly and take your time eating. 

Aloe Vera has soothing, anti-inflammatory effects on the digestive system and is a source of proteolytic enzymes.

Artichoke powder had traditionally been used to treat IBS, and liver, gall baldder and pancreatic problems. Herbalists classify artichoke as a “cholagogue,” a substance that can help these organs make and release bile, thus assisting in fat metabolism. It also works wonders for constipation. Some formulations of bitters contain extract of artichoke.

Bitters; that is, tinctures of a combination of bitter herbs, is an excellent digestive aid, especially for those who have trouble digesting fats.

Cabbage Juice has been found to be extremely effective in treating peptic ulcers. Recommended is the juice of fermented cabbage; that is, sauerkraut juice, because raw cabbage can depress thyroid function.

Digestive Enzymes taken with meals can be very helpful for those with digestive problems.

Flaxseed ground to a powder and mixed with food or water is an excellent remedy for constipation.

Slippery Elm provides mucilage which soothes the digestive tract and fights inflammation. Slippery elm is the herb of choice for gastritis, ulcers, inflammation, lack of appetite and diarrhea.

HPS Shannon said:
Apple cider vinegar
HP Mageson666 said:
Apple cider vinegar
I recommend Kombucha. It's tea that is fermented and made into vinegar, with all kinds of active enzymes and probiotics. Usually has fruit juices mixed into it. GT's is the best brand I ever tried of it, and they got all kinds of flavors. It does seem to help a lot with digestion.

HPS Shannon said:
Thank you very much for the in-depth reply. I will be saving this message to use as reference and relay the information to her :)

HPS Shannon said:
HP Mageson666 said:

People who have low digestive functioning due to weak stomach acid can benefit from it too. ACV makes a good supplement overall as its like having a fermented and living food next to kefir and yogurt, etc.

A shot glass of it is good per day especially if one eats alot of processed and fast food- "dead food."

Now there are also alot of purported benefits of apple cider vinegar topically...and even as a disimfectant due to its properties but I havent gone into them. I usually use other things for specific ailments.

Do you use it? To be honest, I get almost the same results of ACV when I take Kefir regularly.

They say its good for weight loss, bacterial infections and blood sugar issues. I think most of the benefits of ACV are due to its digestion boosting properties. As even women use it for vaginal health because of the enzymes and beneficial microbes. Digestive health is linked to vaginal health too.
I just tried it, damn, you gotta get used to this damn taste lol, and I understand why this aids the digestive fire lol.
Is the best time of the day to drink it before dinner?

Aquarius said:
HPS Shannon said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I just tried it, damn, you gotta get used to this damn taste lol, and I understand why this aids the digestive fire lol.
Is the best time of the day to drink it before dinner?

First thing in the morning. Mid day for digestive aid and energy. Before bed.

2-3 tablespoons with Raw unfiltered Honey and 8 ounces of water. The Honey helps with the taste and it also very good for you.

HPS Shannon said:
winragefilled666 said:
HPS Shannon said:
800mg and higher.

Its no doubt that Mercury is harmful especially in large amounts. Its good that you are getting them removed, the sooner the better. We are exposed to toxins and heavy metals constantly and because most people are deficient in minerals, the body does what it can to get something even if that means taking heavy toxic metals and using them as a substitute.

At this point, you can go on a metal cleanse when they are removed. You dont want to de-tox just to re-tox.

Coincidentally, Selenium protects against the harmful mercury toxification simce mercury interferes with selenoenzymes. Uping the ante on Selenium in foooda help for those who are exposed to Mercury. Selenium is my favorite mineral next to magnesium.

Selenomethionine is the selenium you need to get. Make sure you have enough vitamin E as taking too much selenium deplete Vitamin E. Vitamin E and selenium work together for proper absorption.

A good blood cleanser or zeolite would serve you well if you want to do a body cleanse but keep in mind that an intense heavy metal cleanse takes years. Though lighter heavy metal cleanses are still very good in combination wth a nutritional balancing program.

Wheat grass or barley grass are great for blood cleansing and other health benefits. I take it everyday in my fruit smoothie during the summer and spring season.

It helps for you to read all you can as there is no one book or two that will give teach you things like this. The best route is to read and study basic nutrition and the roles of vitamins and minerals..

Actually, the book "minerals for the genetic code" is a good start."

Thank you for the book recommendation, invaluable, although partly concerning information, especially regarding the gmos. I was honestly surprised to read just how vital selenium is. As I understood it, each of the "major" minerals (group leaders) when supplied adequately, takes care of proper balance of the other minerals within the same group? Making iodine, selenium, phosphorus, but also magnesium, carbon (vit. c), silica and the mineral in B vitamins most important. Also Yrrydium - probiotics/lactobacilus. (fermented food)

I'll look for a good zeolit and barley grass as you suggested. (you mentioned zeolite/a blood cleanser, so what other things can compliment/replace the zeolit) Regarding the barley grass, can it be in powdered form, as it is commonly available? I also don't take a multivitamin currently. (only magnesium, calcium and occasionally vit. c) Would getting one also be beneficial? (in addition to Garden of Life and dr. Ron's, is Viridian nutrition also a good brand?) Lastly, are omega 3s beneficial or just a commercial bubble? (cod liver oil or similar)

HPS Shannon said:
HP Mageson666 said:

If what they say is true that 80 percent of diseases starts in the gut, then the health granting powers of ACV are aligned with its ability to heal the digestive system.

I've actually seen many articles and books speaking on how the gut microbiota and the immune system work together, as well as how the gut microbiota affect other aspects such as our cardiovascular and nervous systems. I found this article that gives a good basic idea of how this works:

https://neurohacker.com/how-the-gut-microbiota-influences-our-immune-system

I would wholeheartedly recommend those interested to do a web search on 'gut and immune system'.

:D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back