Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Its Already Happened

Hello, this message was intended to be sent to all moderators of this forum, however I cant send it to you guys privately due to the contact button now working for me for some reason...
My name is Sam and I have been a dedicated satanist for a little over four years now! I owe a lot to this forum, and am grateful for the guy that showed it to me, when I was going to the Christian youth group at my church, every time we would pray to the cursed jew Nazarene, he would be invoking his much more powerful energy in the opposite direction. Anyway, this isn't being written to tell you about myself... instead it is aimed at a key topic that is missing from all JOS related websites. Here goes nothing!
In order for people to experience any of the meditations and Yoga as Satan has intended for them to be experienced, they must decalcify their pineal glands! The pineal gland is the "seat of the soul", as written about by many philosophers, as well as Tesla having said "I am only a transmitter to cosmic knowledge". I am pretty sure the moderators of this forum already know how powerful, and crucial, the pineal gland is to achieving any spiritual power. In that case, why hasn't this been talked about on the forums or website? I feel like we need to push healthy living and avoiding fluoride, mercury, vaccines etc... in order for our members to be able to produce more energy to fight the enemy.
Here is a link to a VERY powerful article describing the most effective ways of removing these neurotoxins and poisons from our systems. https://www.academia.edu/28630251/PINEAL_OSSIFICATION_PDF.pdf
HAIL SATAN AND HIS DEMONS FOREVER!

You’re right. This must be shared with all our people! This was my first, but not last post on these forums and I wasn’t entirely sure how the approval/posting process works, now I got it. HAIL SATAN!

Kunda said:
Hello, this message was intended to be sent to all moderators of this forum, however I cant send it to you guys privately due to the contact button now working for me for some reason...
My name is Sam and I have been a dedicated satanist for a little over four years now! I owe a lot to this forum, and am grateful for the guy that showed it to me, when I was going to the Christian youth group at my church, every time we would pray to the cursed jew Nazarene, he would be invoking his much more powerful energy in the opposite direction. Anyway, this isn't being written to tell you about myself... instead it is aimed at a key topic that is missing from all JOS related websites. Here goes nothing!
In order for people to experience any of the meditations and Yoga as Satan has intended for them to be experienced, they must decalcify their pineal glands! The pineal gland is the "seat of the soul", as written about by many philosophers, as well as Tesla having said "I am only a transmitter to cosmic knowledge". I am pretty sure the moderators of this forum already know how powerful, and crucial, the pineal gland is to achieving any spiritual power. In that case, why hasn't this been talked about on the forums or website? I feel like we need to push healthy living and avoiding fluoride, mercury, vaccines etc... in order for our members to be able to produce more energy to fight the enemy.
Here is a link to a VERY powerful article describing the most effective ways of removing these neurotoxins and poisons from our systems. https://www.academia.edu/28630251/PINEAL_OSSIFICATION_PDF.pdf
HAIL SATAN AND HIS DEMONS FOREVER!
This pdf basically says that to heal your pineal you gotta do intermittent fasting(which was prooven dangerous and unhealthy) eat raw food(which is not easily digestible by your stomach), other ways are "more" valid but still, it talks about chemtrails (which I personally don't believe in) and other stuff.

Unfourtunate you believe what I said is “bullshit” obviously this post is made to be declined, however, since I can’t message you directly this will have to do. I recommend you do some more research into the role diet plays into pineal health because I was only able to see and contact/ other dimensional entities after cleaning my body +yoga/meditation. Unfortunately due to the suppression of “free thought” on this forum this will be my last post, however my opinion is you should allow “non-enemy” opinions even if they don’t correlate 100% with your belief system because I feel that’s no better than the Jewish mass media. Cheers! HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back