Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Genes

The Alchemist7 said:
Aquarius said:
Highly doubt that, they’re not ascended masters
We don't know this, do we? It was said that Nikola Tesla could go for days without sleeping and he still was a human being.
There’s no proof than that(if you can find proof that would be very welcome).

Aquarius said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Aquarius said:
Highly doubt that, they’re not ascended masters
We don't know this, do we? It was said that Nikola Tesla could go for days without sleeping and he still was a human being.
I meant ''of that''.

Aquarius said:

I got this
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Tesla was a soul from our side, he was a living superhuman, with all the package of what some would call "Supernatural abilities" including extreme superhuman flexibility, reflexes of a cat, extreme tolerance, ability to go without sleep for extended periods of time with intense focus without a wavering mind, and many other things which are Siddhis or can be results from mind training.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18700&p=73695&hilit=Tesla#p73695

Also there is discussion on the internet about this. There is the information that he was actually sleeping 2 hours per day, still that's crazy. But put it in this way, what is the sleep meant for? Some say is meant to restoring and well-being, others say is meant to allow the brain to process the information. Whatever would be the reasons, when the soul is perfected by power meditation, so is the physical body. If Tesla had an extremely advanced and strong soul, he must have had a proper physical body for it. How big is the need for sleep 7-8 hours in this case if the body is on a state of permanent well-being, health and other things which for us sounds yet impossible? To put it in different words, a highly advanced person doesn't feel the same need for sleep as normal persons do because their body is at a completely different level.

The Alchemist7 said:
Aquarius said:

I got this
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Tesla was a soul from our side, he was a living superhuman, with all the package of what some would call "Supernatural abilities" including extreme superhuman flexibility, reflexes of a cat, extreme tolerance, ability to go without sleep for extended periods of time with intense focus without a wavering mind, and many other things which are Siddhis or can be results from mind training.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18700&p=73695&hilit=Tesla#p73695

Also there is discussion on the internet about this. There is the information that he was actually sleeping 2 hours per day, still that's crazy. But put it in this way, what is the sleep meant for? Some say is meant to restoring and well-being, others say is meant to allow the brain to process the information. Whatever would be the reasons, when the soul is perfected by power meditation, so is the physical body. If Tesla had an extremely advanced and strong soul, he must have had a proper physical body for it. How big is the need for sleep 7-8 hours in this case if the body is on a state of permanent well-being, health and other things which for us sounds yet impossible? To put it in different words, a highly advanced person doesn't feel the same need for sleep as normal persons do because their body is at a completely different level.
Nice. But the HP’s who knows how advanced they are, they are great people and highly inspirational, but I wouldn’t make claims about them being ascended masters, also, a Hp that brags about something like that would most likely look delusional, all the bragging “hp’s” who did brag about them being super advanced were retards on drugs and who abbandoned JOS and Satan.

Aquarius said:
Nice. But the HP’s who knows how advanced they are, they are great people and highly inspirational, but I wouldn’t make claims about them being ascended masters, also, a Hp that brags about something like that would most likely look delusional, all the bragging “hp’s” who did brag about them being super advanced were retards on drugs and who abbandoned JOS and Satan.
Yea well I said that we don't know, they might be or they might not. I wouldn't be surprised. Also admitting that you got spiritual power at certain levels can later become very dangerous. No sane person would admit it anywhere.

DeterminedAndStrong said:
Druid comes from Sanskrit Drudkh-Vid .meaning Knower of the Tree :)

Also in terms of Druid also probably comes from old Celtic "derwos" meaning "true" , which is from the root deru which means "tree". So Tree-Truth going hand in hand. I also noticed that deru, or derwos may have connection to the latin word deus which means "god" and deus was attributed to Zeus, associated with oak trees and associated with Satan. And Satan also means truth. ( I don't remember how it was spelled in Sanskrit). So one thing is for certain, a lot of welsh has its roots in Sanskrit and if I may say, also in the runes too.

Dru-wid While drus means tree, adding the “wid” (meaning to know) to the end makes sense. The Druids "knower of the truth/tree". Wid was also spelled as Weid (or that it's roots, meaning "to see"). Being a Seer and from what I understand... it was written elsewhere, that to be a Seer to have spiritual awareness you know the truth from a lie, intuition, and so on. I also believe that Wid is also linked to Wod that is also known as Budh, or Buddha.

I feel like the changes in the languages also has to do with individual awareness of the "truth" and that truth happens to be diversity, each relating to their own, so again, of course I can see why each sticking to their own race, etc. would make sense. If we were meant to be the same, we would all be the same but that's not going to happen. It seems to be nature's way and recognition of eternal truth (Satan). So yes he is the creator.

For me personally I stick mostly to where my roots come from that is in ancient Welsh. If that is the case for me, I tend to study a lot of runes and Sanskrit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back