Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

300k+ People Planning to STORM Area 51 This Fall

To all those who make it in and don't die(!) - say hi to Michael Jackson for me. Tell him Macaulay and Bobo miss him a lot, and Dad Jackson says he's sorry - but we can ignore that. Oh - and my mum says to say hi to Elvis for her. Ask Elvis if he has any advice to give to Macaulay for overcoming drug-use.

Arcadia said:
I saw this doing the rounds earlier and I just had to post it here due to the other topic about exactly this. Love how Fuckerberg being a grey or a reptile is becoming a mainstream accepted "joke". Subconsciously people have already probably begun to accept it.

t8O4mU9.jpg

LMAO I recently saw that too. It's so good.

I feel like the power of the mass mind can be seen here. Even if currently on the outside it's a joke but it's a joke based on truth within so with everyone mind on the same "joke" it helps the truth come out even more that he IS an alien. That's why it's so popular. In reality it's not just something random.

Arcadia said:
I saw this doing the rounds earlier and I just had to post it here due to the other topic about exactly this. Love how Fuckerberg being a grey or a reptile is becoming a mainstream accepted "joke". Subconsciously people have already probably begun to accept it.

t8O4mU9.jpg
:lol: lmfao

HP Mageson666 said:
The enemies program requires the mass worship of humanity towards them and connecting this into the religious thought form they have created. This requires the deception of religion on the population, the structural reality of this deception requires people believe. If everyone finds out ET's are real, this threatens the underlying structure of this program and if they find out ET's are using religion as programs to take over the planet. To know one the population has to know of the other. The removing of spiritual knowledge is also required to make the program work. Spiritual knowledge and knowledge of ET's have been removed from society by the enemy. The enemies system has used their entire resources to create propaganda campaigns to ridicule and attack the concept of ET's existing to attempt to keep this understanding from being accepted by the population because its a threat to them.

Gear88 said:
Look Cobra I'm just gonna end it here cause I'm causing a scene.

But non of what you said is anything special. It's much like Maxine's statements on getting jolts of negativity from advancing spiritually and getting more intrigued.

Funny I've never even so much as spiritually advanced in any way. Not even basic stuff. And non of this is special or unique or anything. To me I've embedded this religion and politics in me as an everyday thing.

People freak out from aliens. And when they ask me "OMG?" I'm like yeah so they are alien are they empire of Orion our Nordic Gods or Elohim Rauch Anti-devas based on Draconian reptillians and greys.

It's funny you label my poisoning as kosher and specialize in it. I think one of these days you may want to look at my astrological chart and maybe even spend a few emails communicating with me.

Anyways Cobra I'm simply someone that is interested in all this and funny enough is not surprised, amused but not surprised. To me everything said herein this entire community is so normal and just so minimalist that it begs the question just why everyone is surprised by this.

You've been at this almost as much or more than me. You study research and communicate with other high priest. Why do you even get surprised at my responses? Your knee deep shit in this community as well.

I appreciate your realism and perhaps it's what many need not sure how old you are if your pluto in scorpio or not. But non of what is said by anyone or any high priest is shocking or out of the blue.

Not sure maybe it's my eternal boredom I posses but I'm certainly not in awe or shocked. I actually have to feign surprise or awe in such things to make people seem I'm just a normal person. I think with the astrological information I posses on myself and certain aspects. I might as well label myself as an alien.

What the JoS members and priest state is so normal. It begs the question what will shock me.

I was going to type something similar. imagine if the gov. drop the truth out about aliens. that would literally crash and undermine the religion scheme.

If people are told the truth about aliens all the conceived structure of power in our society, and therefore society itself, will just collapse, at first in the minds of people, and secondly in reality.

The fact that some people are used to that stuff cause they are too deep in and because they drank many redpills [redpills means awakenings in e-slang for those who do not know but are reading] and they just went too deep in the rabbit hole, doesn't change how the masses would react to that.

The greys have slowly tried to inject themselves and their presence with all the UFOlogy discoveries and leaks of information, because it can no longer be hidden, pretending to be friendly to humanity and "just a little alien" and the general "Love everyone" crap.

Now just imagine if this was universally accepted as them existing, one then would immediately see the religions were all faked and created by them. When people see something they can also start questioning and suspecting it.

Us for example who meditate and have happened to have an experience with the so called "Greys" know they are bug headed evil, and murderous dipshits, and that all the above is just a sham about the love and related to enslave the masses. And that the moment people start opening up spiritually in reality they just do whatever they can to avert this. Because they hide behind lies such as abrahamic religions and the crap that they create.

There are some truths that when these make it to the public there is no going back and the existence of aliens is one of these, same as the earth being spherical, same as the Gods of the same people who were enslaved in the Middle Ages being PAGAN GODS and not Christ, something that people had lost knowledge of due to enslavement. Our case today is really a lot like that. This new knowledge back then caused the cultural revolution of Europe.

So just imagine that we are now standing in the apex of quite a few huge revolutions. If it "Becomes official" that there are aliens and the related, the enemy is done with, their programs of control will collapse as a puppeteer who has been revealed.

Length said:
I was going to type something similar. imagine if the gov. drop the truth out about aliens. that would literally crash and undermine the religion scheme.
There would still be some hardcore zidiots -

FancyMancy said:
I was present once or twice when a christian asked another christian, the latter who was a "leader", what would the latter do if aliens existed and they met them, or the aliens came and visited. The latter said they would preach the good jews to the aliens. (!) This is the same person who was also asked what would he do if he had just got married and then "jesus" "returned". He said, "I'd say, 'Err... two minutes, god'". I'm not joking nor being sarcastic at all. I suppose it obviously depends on the denomination and the local/wider culture of sheeple around the areas, who would be afraid of aliens and who would be arrogant to think they could "spread the message" of jewsus. (Also - why would 'god' create aliens who were not on Earth and who have more powerful everything than us?!)

The US military has a huge arsenal of non lethal weapons like those trucks with octogonal microwave guns on top (stolen Ezidi technology, see octogon in architecture for canalizing energies in the roof). These things can be used to drive around herds of thousands of cows and stop wild animal stampedes. Nobody will come near that base without anybody having to fire a shot. There have been people shot who got near area 51 but those were lone intruders who somehow got through the desert around it despite the surveillance. No way a big group of people would come even close to that.

Possible reasons for that event:
- shits and giggles, trolling, memes
- raising alert about something (aliens, hidden military stuff, ...?)
- diverging attention away from more important things
- social experiments
- somebody trying to sell something or louring tourist somewhere
I could come up with more possible reasons but I don't really know.

active-denial-system.jpg

Oops, I forgot to mention that it is of course illegal to go there and being arrested there will cost you 650$. That's when they don't shoot you.

Blackdragon666 said:
Arcadia said:

t8O4mU9.jpg
:lol: lmfao

Zuckerberg and the other deep state vermin will not go to area 51 but to Guantanamo. :mrgreen:

Uh, I think this is a desperate stunt to distract people from the Upstein trial, the billionaire serial sex offender who gets away with sexually assaulting children.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
If people are told the truth about aliens all the conceived structure of power in our society, and therefore society itself, will just collapse, at first in the minds of people, and secondly in reality.

The fact that some people are used to that stuff cause they are too deep in and because they drank many redpills [redpills means awakenings in e-slang for those who do not know but are reading] and they just went too deep in the rabbit hole, doesn't change how the masses would react to that.

The greys have slowly tried to inject themselves and their presence with all the UFOlogy discoveries and leaks of information, because it can no longer be hidden, pretending to be friendly to humanity and "just a little alien" and the general "Love everyone" crap.

Now just imagine if this was universally accepted as them existing, one then would immediately see the religions were all faked and created by them. When people see something they can also start questioning and suspecting it.

Us for example who meditate and have happened to have an experience with the so called "Greys" know they are bug headed evil, and murderous dipshits, and that all the above is just a sham about the love and related to enslave the masses. And that the moment people start opening up spiritually in reality they just do whatever they can to avert this. Because they hide behind lies such as abrahamic religions and the crap that they create.

There are some truths that when these make it to the public there is no going back and the existence of aliens is one of these, same as the earth being spherical, same as the Gods of the same people who were enslaved in the Middle Ages being PAGAN GODS and not Christ, something that people had lost knowledge of due to enslavement. Our case today is really a lot like that. This new knowledge back then caused the cultural revolution of Europe.

So just imagine that we are now standing in the apex of quite a few huge revolutions. If it "Becomes official" that there are aliens and the related, the enemy is done with, their programs of control will collapse as a puppeteer who has been revealed.

I kind of was with Gear 88 on this one not seeing why the kept it secret but now I guess I do. However for many people and not just us on this website or in Satanism this isn't even a question anymore this whole thing seems silly and elementary. It seems like somehow this should come out very soon. Is this even kept Secret everywhere in the world right now (or just the USA and some other places) that's the other thing I wonder cause I seem to remember somewhere they had the uncensored images of Mars where they showed some kind of vegitation and possibly ruins of some kind.

Internet joke plan to 'raid' Area 51 gets stern reply from US military

What has driven millions of people to sign up to "storm" Area 51, the US government's military base? It's clearly just a bit of fun by internet jokesters, but the US military isn't laughing

IQ0IxEl.jpg

The Area 51 Alien Center in Nevada where the group plans to meet.
gary warnimont/Alamy

The truth is out there, but it’s probably not at Area 51, the secretive US military base in the Nevada desert that has been the target of alien conspiracy theories for decades. Now, millions of people have signed up to a tongue-in-cheek Facebook event called “Storm Area 51, They Can’t Stop All of Us,” planned for 3 AM on 20 September 2019.

What do these people plan to do?
The creators of the page have stated their plans: “We will all meet up at the Area 51 Alien Center tourist attraction and coordinate our entry. If we naruto run, we can move faster than their bullets. Lets see them aliens.” “Naruto run” is a reference to an anime television show in which the main character is a ninja who runs leaning forward with his arms outstretched behind him. Try it yourself. You’ll look ridiculous.

Who are these people?
They’re internet jokesters. Their “plan” includes different battalions made up of “Kyles” (internet slang for aggressive guys), “People Armed To The Teeth” and “Undercover Aliens”, to mention a few. That is to say, none of this is real. One person who posted a map of the supposed attack added, “P.S. Hello US government, this is a joke, and I do not actually intend to go ahead with this plan.” The meme has spread to several social media platforms and spawned so, so many TikTok videos of teens joking about how they’d get along with their new alien friends.

What is Area 51?
It’s a real military base, run by the US Air Force and used for flight testing stealth planes. The projects there have long been held secret, and confirmation of the base’s location about 80 miles northwest of Las Vegas and the first official mention of its existence came only in 2013, when the US Central Intelligence Agency de-classified a report on the history of the Lockheed U-2 spy plane.

The testing of those planes likely led to the numerous reports of Unidentified Flying Objects in the area, though none have been confirmed to be of extraterrestrial origins. The name comes from a convention of naming the plots of land on the base. There are other numbered areas on the base, which were designated by the now-defunct Atomic Energy Commission.

bgyPlrx.jpg

What would happen if people did try to enter Area 51?
If millions of people did show up at the gates of Area 51, they would not be welcome. Laura McAndrews, a spokesperson for the US Air Force, told the Washington Post that they were aware of the event and said, “[Area 51] is an open training range for the U.S. Air Force, and we would discourage anyone from trying to come into the area where we train American armed forces,” McAndrews said. “The U.S. Air Force always stands ready to protect America and its assets.”

But are there aliens at Area 51?
If this million-person horde did try to storm the gates, they’d likely find some fairly benign government buildings surrounded by barbed wire. Aliens are far less likely. “Could the federal government actually cover up the existence of aliens at Area 51? At first blush, it seems unlikely. The Post Office can’t even deliver the mail reliably,” says Douglas Vakoch, president of Messaging Extraterrestrial Intelligence (METI).

On the other hand, the Manhattan Project to develop the atomic bomb was kept quiet during the second World War. “It seems like the Manhattan Project would be have been harder to keep under wraps than a program to reverse engineer flying saucers,” he says, but adds, “I’m not convinced that the aliens are here, or that they ever were.” Based on the millions or billions of worlds that could possibly grow life, and the billions of years the universe has been around, it seems there may be aliens somewhere out there, he says. They just probably aren’t in Nevada.

Why is this happening?
It’s just a bit of fun. “Most laughter doesn’t follow jokes and other conscious attempts at humour. It comes from playful interactions with other people. One of the reasons why social media is as powerful as it is, it’s really an extension of the play group,” says Robert Provine at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County. He studies laughter and how it spreads among people, and says the audience plays as much a role as the jokester. “If there wasn’t an audience, they wouldn’t do it.”

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2210299-internet-joke-plan-to-raid-area-51-gets-stern-reply-from-us-military

That so-called Internet slang - "Kyles" - must be American-only.

"Are there aliens at Area 51?" That's classified.

So where is this "stern reply"?

Imagine how fun it would be to actually raid Vatican catholic church.
Hail Satan

Kingiux said:
Hail Satan
I was thinking to do an event just like this one on facebook to storm the Vatican xD

Kingiux said:
Hail Satan

Good thinking I bet there are what less than 300 armed guards in Vatican plus who would militarily and police the Vatican much better avenue.

Raid Vatican, Uncover lost Pagan secrets of occult truths and lies of Xtianity.

Also on youtube video games have developed maps for Area 51. Someone created an Area 51 raid using Arma 3 as the game. It's a huge meme but my best guess is it's a distraction for something.

Whomever created it might have been a mossad dupe or a communist israeli agency(C.I.A.) maybe even a Agent provacatuer FBI situation whereby they just pump and dump a meme and get it going.

It's kinda funny they chose Area 51 of all places. Cause now like Joseph Farrell in his book states could be used as a "plausible deniability". The act of admitting to the public about certain things can be used as a lie to state otherwise.

In simplest terms they admit to some truths with a lot of lies. But in the end can joke it off and state it was just us meme'ing the memers back.

It's actually far worse as this could be informed as a form of "Weltanschaangkrieg" or "World-view war" a.k.a. "Psychological Warfare".

This is just a memery assault to placate something in the world. Do note in August of 11th Tisha Bev, may come a terrorist attack on Golden Gate bridge. So do note that what might have happened over the last few days or week or two this meme has existed.

It's funny the military takes it so seriously. The military is scared shitless in their false bravado. One B-52 with a full payload of J.D.A.M.s both internally fully loaded and externally rack-mounted can stop the entire million man march into Area 51. I have absolutely no idea why a military needs to flex it's muscles like some body builder and go "Girly man we gonna crush you completely". One single airplane can stop everything or just launch a few cruise missiles and it'll stop everything.

The military is just scared of people know about Ayylmaos and whatnot. I mean come on what kind of military needs to threaten and take things seriously. No one takes it seriously not even the meme'ers take it seriously. At the very least joke around and tell them come on in we welcome foolish people to come in. This is probably the jews going "Oy gevalt goyim knowing levels are too damn high". Use the full might of the military, Oy vey.

So all around(Inserts Toy Story meme) memes, memes everywhere.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Kingiux said:
Hail Satan

That's more impossible for a giant naruto run into than Area 51, rest reassured of that.
If all those people's would do just one Rtr per day we will be saved...

Kingiux said:
Hail Satan

Finding thousands or way more documents about spiritual knowledge that the Catholic/Christian church stole when they went on a murder spree in the dark ages and finding records of highly advanced ancient civilizations>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> finding UFOs that are mostly man made except for a few exceptions maybe.

Isn't it weird that the page for the event hasn't been taken down? But if you have a page that supports Alex Jones then that gets shit down immediately.

This is simply a Jew run diversion to get the people worried about what’s in Area 51. In reality, the real enemy it right in front of them! In the grocery stores and fluoridated water supplies calcifying their pineal glands causing them to be docile and subject to oppression. THE PINEAL GLAND IS CRUCIAL IN ANY SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT. Learn how to rid yourself of fluoride, chlorine and other damaging poisons being deliberately put into our systems here. https://www.academia.edu/28630251/PINEAL_OSSIFICATION_PDF.pdf
HAIL SATANS AND HIS DEMONS FOREVER!

YOu have 72 hours to storm area 51 in 22 minuts timer starts , thie rmoving everything you get all tyh e hamydowns if im im wrong still right and leftr left left left dop e left

’Storm Area 51’ hoax draws hundreds to events outside secretive U.S. base
5hAQ8yb.png

Hiko, Nev. -- At least two people were detained by local sheriff's deputies at a gate to the Area 51 military base in Nevada after an estimated 75 people gathered at the site early Friday.  It wasn't immediately clear if a woman who began ducking under the gate and a man who urinated nearby were arrested after the crowd gathered about 3 a.m.

An Associated Press photographer saw both escorted away by deputies. A sheriff's dispatcher declined to comment.

A weekend gathering is happening in the desert after an internet hoax posted in June invited people to "storm" the once-secret military installation. The place is the focus of popular lore about government studies of extraterrestrial life and space aliens.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/storm-area-51-hoax-draws-hundreds-events-outside-secretive-us-base-today-2019-09-20-live-updates

They want to believe: people gather near Area 51 to 'see them aliens'
66c5RTR.jpg

Lincoln county sheriff said about 1,500 people headed to two desert towns in response to the internet hoax to ‘raid’ the base

About 75 people arrived early Friday at a gate at the once secret Area 51 military base in Nevada at the time appointed by an internet hoaxster to “storm” the facility to see space aliens and at least two were detained by sheriff’s deputies.

The Storm Area 51 invitation spawned festivals in the tiny Nevada towns of Rachel and Hiko nearest the military site, and a more than two-hour drive from Las Vegas.

The Lincoln county sheriff, Kerry Lee, estimated late Thursday that about 1,500 people had gathered at the festival sites and said more than 150 people also made the rugged trip several additional miles on bone-rattling dirt roads to get within selfie distance of the gates.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/sep/20/area-51-raid-aliens-events

'Storm Area 51' event attracts hundreds of people wanting to 'see them aliens'
Conspiracy theorists say the US government is hiding aliens and UFOs from them - now they are determined to find the evidence.

AvHm2bt.jpg

A person carries a sign outside a gate to Area 51

An internet joke to storm Area 51 and "see them aliens" has drawn hundreds of people to the mysterious US government facility. 

Half a million people signed up to try to enter the military base in Nevada which conspiracy theorists say holds alien technology.

The event - taking place this weekend - is called Storm Area 51: They Can't Stop All Of Us and says: "We will all meet up at the Area 51 Alien Centre tourist attraction and coordinate our entry... let's see them aliens."

IXNtNLW.jpg

An attendee wears a tinfoil hat at the gates of Area 51

RRh9qH6.jpg

Police say more than 150 people got close enough to get a selfie with the gates to Area 51

http://news.sky.com/story/storm-area-51-event-attracts-hundreds-of-people-wanting-to-see-them-aliens-11814769

Area 51 raid day: UFO & alien hunters descending on Nevada as US military calls in reinforcements & declares no-fly zone
WeaUceq.jpg

Razor wire and security cameras at the entrance to Area 51 ©Reuters/Jim Urquhart

Alien enthusiasts are descending on rural Nevada en masse for a pair of festivals celebrating Area 51 and the UFOs it could be hiding – but locals don't want them there and neither do the military, who've called in reinforcements.

UFO enthusiasts have begun making the pilgrimage out to Rachel and Hiko, Nevada, sites of two competing festivals scheduled for this weekend, real-life versions of the "Storm Area 51" event scheduled that went viral on Facebook last month and attracted millions of would-be attendees. The impending human tide has provoked a grim response from authorities protecting whatever the secretive military base holds, but the xenophiles are determined to party anyway.

https://www.rt.com/usa/469210-storm-area-51-festivals-nevada

Earthlings descend on Area 51 for aliens, parties
sSBb8J8.png

What started out as a internet hoax to "storm Area 51" has morphed into a festival celebrating all things alien near the once-secret Nevada military research site. (Sept. 19)

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2019/09/19/earthlings-descend-area-51-aliens-parties/2379586001

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back