Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Storing Negative Energy

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
I've been utilizing a lot of black magic and negative energy to directly attack the enemy or anyone who severely wrongs me for several years now, and I've only ever been gathering this negative energy from individuals who seem to 'naturally' give it off, or negative energy I clean from myself. I've had no major means to produce negative energy, but I want to know if it is viable to some how store it like one can with excess energy in order to consume the excess energy later; of course I'm not consuming the negative energy, just weaponizing it.

I've tried thinking of the logistics in that the item or object of containment would need to be something very durable, I was thinking of something more like a box of sorts to properly 'contain' it in the astral sense. My concerns though are how sensible this would be. There's a lot of factors I need to consider like the surrounding area, if anybody were to find it both on the physical or astral, keeping the energy from destroying it's own containment, and preventing it from being stolen by the enemy for them to utilize... but first and foremost I want to know if it can simply be done and if there are any other regular users of black magick who might have some perspective.

I don't see why you would even need something to store negativity when you're already adept at black magic.

Can crystals store energy? I think they can.

You can probably get a non expensive quartz crystal, it should work. Just try to keep it somewhere safe.

Maybe HPS Shanon can chime in. She knows a lot about crystals and their use.

You could maybe create a black-magick thoughtform that you feed with all the negative energy. You can tell it to rest in some kind of stone/crystal until needed (Onyx, Obsidian, Ivory, etc). Over time when it becomes really strong you could use it to bring justice upon those you desire, and eventually this may bring results even faster than a traditional deathspell because of the accumulated power.

Keep in mind though that I've not personally tested this concept of a "black magick thoughtform". If you attempt this it'll be essential to keep the thoughtform tame and not attached to you in any way. I think something like this is venturing into very advanced territory as you will also need to make sure the thoughtform keeps it's integrity and does not self-destruct from all the bad energies. Because of MercuryR, let me clarify this further. Of course the energies themselves would not "self destruct", but the programming of the thoughtform would. This would lead to having tons of uncontrolled negative energies running rampant in your near vicinity, and could quickly cause disaster for you and others. I feel like some kind of "core" for the thoughtform will be needed that is made from something giving strength and vitality, around which the negative energies will be amassed and controlled. Perhaps it would also be applicable to give it a white reflective aura that you can utilize to prevent yourself from getting bad energies attached to yourself when you program it, or you could use some kind of crystal contraption to feed it without actually ever "touching" it yourself (you charge the crystals with energy and they shoot it into the thoughtform).

Alternatively, and this is a much safer and easier approach (which has slightly less power than the above), you can utilize the Rune number 22, Ingwaz (preferrably in combination with Algiz and/or Isa for protection), to store the negative energy inside of a stone or gem. In times where you need it you should then be able to (externally) draw out the energies from the stone and use them to attack the target(s) you desire.
Although this is a "safer" approach, there is still danger involved as you are obviously working with negative and deadly energies here. You probably know this already, but make sure to always keep yourself very well cleaned if you practice things like these.

Shael said:
A negative energy servitor is not one of my considerations as far too many things can go wrong. Though I appreciate the input.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Just give it to the gods
I do this on the majority of occasions as of course they have their own plans and better uses for the negative energy than I do, but I have personal targets of my own from time to time that deserve to face severe justice and this is what this topic is about.

Starcopper said:
I don't see why you would even need something to store negativity when you're already adept at black magic.
The concept was building upon negative energy to increase concentrated potency for higher efficiency and effectiveness more passively. I'm too busy working with positive energy upon myself and exercising my own abilities among other spiritual advancements to spend extended periods of time conjuring negative energy. That is why I simply want to store what I already gather through cleanings.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back