Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Are there any sigils you can draw in your room to keep unwanted enteties out? Like drawing them in every corner? Or like sigils to create a black box to keep you hidden in the astrial?

TeachMeErebokinesis said:
Are there any sigils you can draw in your room to keep unwanted enteties out? Like drawing them in every corner? Or like sigils to create a black box to keep you hidden in the astrial?
You do not draw them on paper physically. You can, but that is not the part that does anything. You draw them astrally with your focus and imagination, and put energy into this imagination this way. Just drawing on paper does nothing. Read the Runes page to learn which ones are protective that you can use. Learn for yourself, and you will understand better than if I just tell you the answer.

I already said in here a few different times hiw to make a new topic post, so this will be the last time. And I'm gonna even quote my instructions from last time so I don't meed to write it again. :lol:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
how do i start a new topic
Click on either "Board Index" link or just click on the Joy Of Satan picture at the top of the page, they both take you to the same place. This brings you to a page where you can see all the individual sub forums, like Important Announcements, Joy of Satan 666, Health, Astrology, Pets, Black, Asian, different languages. Click into the sub forum that you want to make the topic in. Then you will see a button at both the top and bottom of that page that says Make New Topic.

astrally flame said:
Hell guys i just want to ask if father can help me and what should i need to do i feel losed confussion resentment forgetness and i feel like im insane..everything i do become a mess people hate me for no reason im even becoming blind..im different from others i see things in a different way..the problem is that im scared of dedicating my soul to satan because the enemy angels can use this fucken paranoid against me to the point of suicide..plz any solution warrios will be much apprecied.thanks
Every single problem you just said sounds like extreme attacks from the enemy. Dedicating to Satan is the only way to fix this, because then you will be under Satan's protection.

TeachMeErebokinesis said:
So If I can't astrial project...does that mean I'm not able to do this until I advance??
If I can't pick up a 700 pound tree out of the ground and swing it around, does this mean I should get stronger first? I exaggerated a lot, but it seems like you keep asking tons of questions just like this. If you can not do something yet, then YES, you have to advance and get stronger until you can do it. Just keep practicing. This is very simple, and you answered your own question before you even asked it.

astrally flame said:
If you are that guy Axaru with the youtube channel that says Satan is jewhova, and you come back here again with a new account, you should leave and never come back. That Axaru person does not deserve any help from anyone at all.

If you are not Axaru and you don't know who I'm talking about, you can just ignore that first part. Sounds like Enemy cursed things are trying to hurt you and trick you. That woman does not sound good to me, sounds like an evil trick. You have to do the dedication now so you are protected. The enemy tries to ruin people before they dedicate, because once you are dedicated you are now protected and the enemy can't get you like that anymore.

animeman666 said:
What can I do for better self esteem?
Meditate on your Solar Plexus chakra and empower it with chakra breathing, visualization, and spinning it. Or using the Nauthiz rune in a working where the affirmation relates to you having a better self esteem.

astrally flame said:
Hello guys if you are doing the dedication ritual is it important to stay until the candle burn out or if the paper is finish burning i can stop the candle and put it in the safe place for other important things like summoning a demon or other satanic use.i ask this for us who are young and dont have private place to do this they want.thanks
Yes, that is fine. You can save the rest of the candle for later. I used just a little birthday cake candle for my dedication. It does not make much difference what you have, you don't need anything fancy or hard to get.

Scion of Atlantis said:
animeman666 said:
What can I do for better self esteem?
Meditate on your Solar Plexus chakra and empower it with chakra breathing, visualization, and spinning it. Or using the Nauthiz rune in a working where the affirmation relates to you having a better self esteem.
Leo Sun energy. Look in the calendar when Sun will be in Leo soon.

So during void meditation...I had a daydream experience where my vision was blurry, I felt like I new I was drunk( I wasn't) and my body was hard to control(like if I was drunk). Well anyways someone was calling me, I went through a door. After going through the door I felt like something was hugging me from behind or like an odd vibration in my lower back. I then stopped daydreaming and felt like I couldn't move my body. I was moving my hands up but my physical hands weren't moving I felt my hands get pulled back down to my sides. I then tried imagining blue flame everywhere and the vibration feeling behind me got alot steonger? What was this? Was this a trance? I do returning curses 1&2, 2 times a day, every day. Was it an attack? I had mixed feeling about it like it was only negative cause I didn't know what it was so I let myself go and it was kinda positive but still intense.

Low Priest said:

Your vision definitely does get blurry when entering a trance with your eyes open, it happens all the time with void meditation. I can't answer for you what it was exactly that you experienced but if you've been protecting yourself from curses and building your AoP up every day, chances likely aren't very high that it was something negative.

When we enter a trance though we are more aware and sensitive to the energies around us, so whatever you felt was definitely there, whether it was your own energy, somebody else's energy or perhaps even an illusory sensation you created with misplaced focus. If you are worried that it might be something negative than I wouldn't dwell on it. Also do not stop doing your 'returning curses' or AoP or let your guard down with these kinds of experiences. Let it be known that the enemy will trick us with 'positive feelings' and 'miracles' to try and get us to open up. I'm not saying that that was even an enemy or anything of the sort, but always be wary about new experiences and unfamiliar happenings until you are more astrally open and experienced.

I appreciate the reply, I will stop dwelling on things I don't need in my mind and will continue my practices

Ok i know I am not totally new but I want to post this here cause it relates to someone just beginning I will probably show her the reply I get too on here. Awhile ago I posted in a reply about my friend who is very attacked by reptillians. Yesterday she kept talking about how she is tired of those things so finally I showed her the Joy of Satan website and said more about what I believed I admit I was Scared to since I never told anyone offline my true thoughts. Anyways so I am trying to teach her the basics of meditation. She seems very interested in it and likes the website.

So my questions: I have a very strong reason to believe she was Satanist in a past life and this is where she got her abilities now what does that mean so far as the dedication in this life

2 I am a little scared to bring up the Jewish thing what's a good starting point on that

3 so far the entities just left her once she started reading this which suprised me I thought we were both going to get madly attacked but what can she do before dedication that won't put her in danger or is she just fine cause she's with me and can dedicate when she's ready and do just about anything right now.

4. I am Nordic she is Mediterranean so far as research we spent quite some time looking this up (though as far as I am aware none of us are pure either just the predominant) is there any way we can better understand each other on some of the traits. She is very into this stuff. I had some of the same issues with another person in that subgroup some of the traits conflict. Also does it effect anything if we wanted to have kids as I want my kids to grow up in a Satanic family if I have children

I can't say absolutely she is on our side yet but it seems like it. I want to go about this though in a way she won't get attacked.

slyscorpion said:
Ok i know I am not totally new but I want to post this here cause it relates to someone just beginning I will probably show her the reply I get too on here. Awhile ago I posted in a reply about my friend who is very attacked by reptillians. Yesterday she kept talking about how she is tired of those things so finally I showed her the Joy of Satan website and said more about what I believed I admit I was Scared to since I never told anyone offline my true thoughts. Anyways so I am trying to teach her the basics of meditation. She seems very interested in it and likes the website.

So my questions: I have a very strong reason to believe she was Satanist in a past life and this is where she got her abilities now what does that mean so far as the dedication in this life

2 I am a little scared to bring up the Jewish thing what's a good starting point on that

3 so far the entities just left her once she started reading this which suprised me I thought we were both going to get madly attacked but what can she do before dedication that won't put her in danger or is she just fine cause she's with me and can dedicate when she's ready and do just about anything right now.

4. I am Nordic she is Mediterranean so far as research we spent quite some time looking this up (though as far as I am aware none of us are pure either just the predominant) is there any way we can better understand each other on some of the traits. She is very into this stuff. I had some of the same issues with another person in that subgroup some of the traits conflict. Also does it effect anything if we wanted to have kids as I want my kids to grow up in a Satanic family if I have children

I can't say absolutely she is on our side yet but it seems like it. I want to go about this though in a way she won't get attacked.
1. Means it's natural and should be very easy for her. Seems like she's been ready for this for a while now, but obviously you know her better than I can assume about.

2. Www.exposingchristianity.com have her read everything on here. See all the crimes they have done, and then you can talk about things like Communism and the Bolsheviks, Wall Street, Hollywood, Israel. It's all the same story. Don't mention them specifically at first, just show all the bad things they've done. So it's not like you're picking on them, you're just saying the facts of history.

3. I think it's safe in this specific situation, not saying it would be safe for anyone else who isn't dedicated. She'll dedicate soon when she tries the meditations and sees they work.

4. I think you're fine. You'll get closer aligned together when you work together on your advancements. I hope you have a perfect Satanic family together! :D

Ok, another thing I don't know if it's just all in my head but air is fly from my nostrils. And I hear voices can you help me please thank you .

Greetings,
does someone of you maybe have a valid link to the old JoS Forum on archive.org?
I can only find the old JoS Starting page and would really appreciate if someone has a saved link

slyscorpion said:

1. Means it's natural and should be very easy for her. Seems like she's been ready for this for a while now, but obviously you know her better than I can assume about.

2. http://Www.exposingchristianity.com have her read everything on here. See all the crimes they have done, and then you can talk about things like Communism and the Bolsheviks, Wall Street, Hollywood, Israel. It's all the same story. Don't mention them specifically at first, just show all the bad things they've done. So it's not like you're picking on them, you're just saying the facts of history.

3. I think it's safe in this specific situation, not saying it would be safe for anyone else who isn't dedicated. She'll dedicate soon when she tries the meditations and sees they work.

4. I think you're fine. You'll get closer aligned together when you work together on your advancements. I hope you have a perfect Satanic family together! :D

Thanks for the answers I will show her all this stuff wish me luck on this she has most of next week off from work. She already suspected that someone was genetically related to those reptillians that was controlling society just didn't know who. So she didn't think I was crazy or picking on them.

Anyways that's good to know. The entities left altoghether for now. The thing I might have to convince her is it isn't hopeless to fight in the spiritual and the planet isn't doomed yet but other than that we are good. It's great to know someone doesn't think I am crazy. We will do stuff toghether. She was kind of like family to me anyways me and my parents rescued her from a very bad situation where she was being taken advantage of Sexually by some thugs. So it's good to know that she is on my side now.

Energy is coming out of my nose for no reason then I get dizzy/confused is this physcic vampire? What do I do?

animeman666 said:
Ok, another thing I don't know if it's just all in my head but air is fly from my nostrils. And I hear voices can you help me please thank you .
You are breathing? I am not sure what you mean, if this is a problem.

Please am new have read the joy of Satan website want to know more on guidian demon how to get one I have gone through the list of demons and I choose luciFuge rofocal want to know how to make him my guardian demon

Is it that he perceives energy to a degree and notices something? Pranic visuals?

Though he did say he thinks it's all in his head. Might be the beginnings of visual improvement.

animeman666 said:
...voices...

It's been said to be normal and a positive sign. But do take notice of negative things and ignore them. It's kinda like tuning a radio, you might not make out the full message.

Efizy54 said:
Please am new have read the joy of Satan website want to know more on guidian demon how to get one I have gone through the list of demons and I choose luciFuge rofocal want to know how to make him my guardian demon
You already have a guardian, you have to learn who it is. Your guardian is usually chosen before you are born. Maybe it is Licifuge Rofocal for you, or maybe it is someone else. You have to see who you feel closest with.

animeman666 said:

Not air but energy, energy somtes fly's everywhere from my nostrils

I kind of have an idea of who the enemy is but I'm not totally sure I have it right can you please confirm who the enemy is

animeman666 said:
I kind of have an idea of who the enemy is but I'm not totally sure I have it right can you please confirm who the enemy is
The rats who created christianity and islam and communism. It's all the same.

animeman666 said:
animeman666 said:

Not air but energy, energy somtes fly's everywhere from my nostrils
Open your 6th and 7th chakras so the energy goes up through them, instead of the energy going around them and out the side.

What was cult of baal? And is this true that Satan was king of atlantis that teached occultism and alchemy just want confirmation for my theorie

StyleCoin said:
How do I access my akashic records?
They are not yours, or anyone elses. The Akasha is one continuous united thing throughout the entire universe. And links every point together as if there is no distance between them. If you want to feel the akasha enough to understand what is recorded, you need to work on your senses and make it happen.

You can use the 34th Sumerian rune from the Necronomicon Spellbook. Its first word is MUMMU and its second name is ALALALABAAAL. This energy is a pure connection between you and the Akasha. This is its picture
26_02.gif

StyleCoin said:
How do I access my akashic records?
They are not yours, or anyone elses. The Akasha is one continuous united thing throughout the entire universe. And links every point together as if there is no distance between them. If you want to feel the akasha enough to understand what is recorded, you need to work on your senses and make it happen.

You can use the 34th Sumerian rune from the Necronomicon Spellbook. Its first word is MUMMU and its second name is ALALALABAAAL. This energy is a pure connection between you and the Akasha. This is its picture
26_02.gif

I did not know, should I vibrate it?

The Akasha is one continuous united thing throughout the entire universe.

I have to admit I am not very informed on the Akasha. And of course right as I type that a sudden flood of information psychically comes to me...

... I still want to know more details and where I can find any source information material that I could read, you wouldn't happen to know where I can find such would you? I like reading and logging information and I don't believe I've seen anything related to it in our library.

Hi, new here.
I just thought I'd post something to greet you all, but I also need some more clarity one some things.
I already have a personal relation with Satan and I usually only go by my own experiences and what I can confirm myself, because I am a skeptic by nature. Somehow the occult as proven itself to me over and over again upon my questioning of certain phenomena. "I won't believe it until I see it" is pretty much true for me, it's just that I've seen a lot. This means I don't take others words for anything unless I can experience it myself and test it myself.

I've seen certain claims from members of JoS and while my general worldview is similar in terms of what things exist and how they're structured, it seems there are differences in the understanding of exactly what some things are and what stance I have to them. I don't generally care about the bulk of it to any large degree because it's just statements from humans and I can ask entities, or Satan if I need confirmation myself, so this is more about what views people here have. I feel like there may be some conflicts in views of in my opinion unrelated and unimportant things.

So I'm sort of wondering where the different statements within this movement are coming from? What's the source of the claims regarding greys, reptilians and such? I have my own experiences of them and while the structural understanding is the same, I just can't fit some things into my worldview. The thing about ETs etc just rub my mind in the wrong way. I consider life as originating in the astral, while I'm getting the feeling people here think the material world was created first and that people then ascended or whatever term you want to use, into being able to remain in the astral.

Hello, guys, sorry for the many questions, I wrote the last rtr on a sheet, but I did not write the Hebrew letters, if I vibrate every rtr with the intention of destroying the Hebrew words without visualizing this will work?

Ark said:
You might wanna start off by actually reading the JoS websites, since you seem to still be heavily tied into enemy teachings and programming. Go to http://www.satanisgod.org and read everything. Also, since you have a corrupted & offensive website about Succubi linked in your profile, you might want to read what Incubi and Succubi are actually about, instead of referring to destructive fantasies that tie you into entities of the enemy. https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Incubus.html

This is not a question but a sugestion.

I like how you expose the abrahamic religions. You should expose the lies you can find in hinduism, budhism and jainism too because people who is spiritual and see the crap abrahamic religions are can turn into the eastern faiths and a lot of their message is corrupted at least in the west.

Exposing the lies in easter religions would be great.

Hello.
How do i talk to demons and also what is the afterlife for people who have commited to satan?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back