Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I love JoS so fucking much

I recently graduated from college!!! and I just wanna say thank you to all the clergy members who have put the time and effort to create the JoS websites/forums. I sincerely don't know where my life and, how I see myself would have been if I hadn't applied the information that you guys dug out and zealously shared with all of us.

Ever since I was young I have always been rather a little flaky. I would pick up a hobby and never really practice to get better at it because honestly, all I wanted to was play video games. I went through middle school/high school without studying much I never had the worst grades but I never had the best ones either. I always knew I enjoyed being creative but even then when I would sit down to draw something I would just stare at a blank piece of paper and think ''Damn if this is one of the few things that I really enjoy doing and I even suck at this wtf am I supposed to do with my life''.Then alcohol happened then weed happened then ecstasy happened. I just always felt like my peers were just so full of life, they would get dressed to go out for drinks, they would hang out and flit with each other and their life always seemed ''happier'' and lighter compared to my experience.

To me it looked like good majority of them were able to put consistent effort into whatever they wanted to get good at and I couldn't help but feel like there was always this weight on me, I felt chronically drained/bored at such a young age( poor diet- little to none exercise and not knowing how to clean my aura until 23 didn't help either)

Fast forward to my mid 20's which is where I'm at right now and honestly in a lot of ways I couldn't be more pleased with myself.

It is because of the hard work HP Maxine and all the other clergy members that have put into JoS is the reason why I found what was missing from my life. My entire teenage years were spent trying to replicate the ''buzz'' you get after a good day of physical workout some yoga and couple rounds of RTR.

I can't fucking believe we are being robbed from this knowledge, especially around the ages where we hold so much potential for growth. This is something I keep reminding myself when Im asked why I hate the jew so much and I realize this is gonna be one of those 3 hours long conversations. Them stealing knowledge/light from me is something that fuels me beyond words can explain.

I'll be completely honest, when I first came across how Hitler is referred to as the anti-christ I thought it was a little insane. At the time I just couldn't believe my journey led me to a place where people where Satanist Nazis. I just couldn't comprehend it. But even then I understood the spiritual knowledge shared in the JoS is just so real so I couldn't help but feel like I struck a spiritual goldmine. In the past, I have researched into powers of the mind and soul and altered states ect... but I have NEVER and I mean that with all my heart came across such a website like JoS where things are not only so neatly organized but one article leads into another with the hyperlinks so its reading extravaganza lol which I loved lol. I swear JoS is like that one movie that you love it so much you wish you could forget it just to experience seeing it for the first time again.

Honestly, Im writing this more for personal reasons but I also want to leave a positive testimony on how real and positive all this is.

Call it a lifeform shouting in joy saying '' I actually enjoy being productive and I don't see it as a burden anymore and Im ready to take on the challenges of life''. Seriously, Satanism thought me that no kind of chemical replacement can beat or REPLACE the feeling you get after you put in a good day of work.

I fucking love Satanism, it makes me feel so full of life and it prompts me to be creative which helps me keep my mental health in top condition. If you play your card right, this knowledge truly is like the Golden Ticket in WillyWonka

Hats off to you my brother, congratulations to your success. Keep always towards advancement.

This is the stuff I like to hear, it makes my day.

I love the Jos to because I was getting aggravated because, I was not feeling energy but I did the rtr after the climax of my meditation and for the first time I felt the energy. And opening the soul mediation now I know I just have to keep doing the mediations and I felt the blissful feeling while opening my sixth chakra and when I was a child Satan showed himself to me I was in the hospital my mother was sleeping by side me and it was this strong energy that woke me up the I see father Satan with his gold aura and he tells me everything will be ok we are watching you. I never knew it was Father. But know I know it was Father. And I have know found that energy. I thank Father for bringing me home and I will help him and the Gods no matter what. And I agree with you. Thank you to the clergy I have returned home.
Hail Satan
Hail Andras
Hail to the Gods of Hell

MoonlessNight666 said:
I'll be completely honest, when I first came across how Hitler is referred to as the anti-christ I thought it was a little insane. At the time I just couldn't believe my journey led me to a place where people where Satanist Nazis. I just couldn't comprehend it. But even then I understood the spiritual knowledge shared in the JoS is just so real so I couldn't help but feel like I struck a spiritual goldmine.

This sounds all too familiar. I discovered this fairly early on from a spammy looking link on 4chan's paranormal board. I was interested but then the nazi stuff put me off. It was about a decade ago. It's funny to think about that now because now obviously this is the most logical conclusion, period. There is no other answer.

Anyway, it's nice to hear about the positive things in Satanism. A lot of people seem scared of it (as a lot of us once were) but they don't yet know the benefits. This path is the best thing you can do for yourself.

Great to hear of your success! :) I don't know where I would be if I hadn't found the JoS. Life with Satan, and applying the knowledge of the JoS, is so much more worthwhile, beyond words really.

I love it when people truly see the light of it all. We are very happy for you to see past the veil and obtain success, a lot of members including myself truly owe so much to HP Maxine, Hitler and all the gods. I find myself thinking quite often what would happen to me and where I would be if Maxine never started the JoS and brought the truth to us.

The Gods through Joy of Satan and it's great clergy have given me almost every ounce of hope I have left for the future of our planet and the well being of the White race and our civilization, and not to mention provided myself and all of us with the tools we need to thrive in life and prevent our history, heritage, race, world, and pride from being destroyed. Personally, my resolve and will to succeed has never been as stronger than it is now, after years of being a consistent mediator and following Satan's path. There is nothing on the internet as invaluable and important as this organization and it's websites.

Those who claim Joy of Satan gets them nowhere, destroys them, or somehow ruins their lives already ruined their lives to begin with via their ignorance and lack of diligence and strength, and threads such as these offsets these liars greatly and casts their falsehoods back into the trash where they belong.

And congratulations on your College graduation! This is even more proof that Satan and the Gods give us more than we need to succeed and lift ourselves above the clouds. Let us all be motivated by this example to excel in our own endeavors.

MoonlessNight666 said:
I recently graduated from college!!! and I just wanna say thank you to all the clergy members who have put the time and effort to create the JoS websites/forums. I sincerely don't know where my life and, how I see myself would have been if I hadn't applied the information that you guys dug out and zealously shared with all of us.

Ever since I was young I have always been rather a little flaky. I would pick up a hobby and never really practice to get better at it because honestly, all I wanted to was play video games. I went through middle school/high school without studying much I never had the worst grades but I never had the best ones either. I always knew I enjoyed being creative but even then when I would sit down to draw something I would just stare at a blank piece of paper and think ''Damn if this is one of the few things that I really enjoy doing and I even suck at this wtf am I supposed to do with my life''.Then alcohol happened then weed happened then ecstasy happened. I just always felt like my peers were just so full of life, they would get dressed to go out for drinks, they would hang out and flit with each other and their life always seemed ''happier'' and lighter compared to my experience.

To me it looked like good majority of them were able to put consistent effort into whatever they wanted to get good at and I couldn't help but feel like there was always this weight on me, I felt chronically drained/bored at such a young age( poor diet- little to none exercise and not knowing how to clean my aura until 23 didn't help either)

Fast forward to my mid 20's which is where I'm at right now and honestly in a lot of ways I couldn't be more pleased with myself.

It is because of the hard work HP Maxine and all the other clergy members that have put into JoS is the reason why I found what was missing from my life. My entire teenage years were spent trying to replicate the ''buzz'' you get after a good day of physical workout some yoga and couple rounds of RTR.

I can't fucking believe we are being robbed from this knowledge, especially around the ages where we hold so much potential for growth. This is something I keep reminding myself when Im asked why I hate the jew so much and I realize this is gonna be one of those 3 hours long conversations. Them stealing knowledge/light from me is something that fuels me beyond words can explain.

I'll be completely honest, when I first came across how Hitler is referred to as the anti-christ I thought it was a little insane. At the time I just couldn't believe my journey led me to a place where people where Satanist Nazis. I just couldn't comprehend it. But even then I understood the spiritual knowledge shared in the JoS is just so real so I couldn't help but feel like I struck a spiritual goldmine. In the past, I have researched into powers of the mind and soul and altered states ect... but I have NEVER and I mean that with all my heart came across such a website like JoS where things are not only so neatly organized but one article leads into another with the hyperlinks so its reading extravaganza lol which I loved lol. I swear JoS is like that one movie that you love it so much you wish you could forget it just to experience seeing it for the first time again.

Honestly, Im writing this more for personal reasons but I also want to leave a positive testimony on how real and positive all this is.

Call it a lifeform shouting in joy saying '' I actually enjoy being productive and I don't see it as a burden anymore and Im ready to take on the challenges of life''. Seriously, Satanism thought me that no kind of chemical replacement can beat or REPLACE the feeling you get after you put in a good day of work.

I fucking love Satanism, it makes me feel so full of life and it prompts me to be creative which helps me keep my mental health in top condition. If you play your card right, this knowledge truly is like the Golden Ticket in WillyWonka

Right? I would have been a New ager who probably turned Atheist because of my intellect side and needing to ground in reality. I would just be sitting here miserable, instead of.... Well im having a hard time coming into my own at the moment. AKA Astrology raping my ass.

But I have a steel bar through me. That Is I have Satan and Meditation and can fight for him. Im never truly Broken because of this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back