Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

History of name Ishmael?

Syntax

A few months ago I got this name which is within the bible stuck in my head. I know that the jews take and corrupt. Is there a non jewish origin to this name and if not could someone give me advice to remove it from my thoughts?

it can't be removed from your thought as long as u have the rats dna in ur blood,
if you feel attracted to jewish names

if u dont know ur origin just go to any nearest mirror in ur home and try to identify yourself (background)

ONCE YOU IDENTIFY YOURSELF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vlcsnj6UoU

THEN GOODLUCK ,, :D :D

YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE

=

heil satan seig heil

sonnenkraft said:
it can't be removed from your thought as long as u have the rats dna in ur blood,

if u dont know ur origin just go to any nearest mirror in ur home and try to identify yourself (background)

=

heil satan seig heil
He may be having the "am I jewish?" attack right now for all you know. What good do you think it does if you bust out assumptions saying he's a jew? So far he has not done anything even remotely suspicious on here.
Ishmael to me sounds rather bad, more on the jewish side of things. But since the jews have a history of stealing things it may be gentile in origin too, or at the very least it could be a corrupted version of a gentile name.

Shael said:
Ishmael to me sounds rather bad, more on the jewish side of things. But since the jews have a history of stealing things it may be gentile in origin too, or at the very least it could be a corrupted version of a gentile name.

I'm pretty sure Ishmael is a different version of Samael which is how jews call Satan.

Also appearantly Arabs get called by another version of Ishmael, which I unfortunately can't recall now, by the jews also.
rabbis always go on about a war between Amaleks vs Ishamelities(?), by which they mean Whites vs Arabs.

even if he is under attack simply go to mirror and he can identify himself he can meditate also .
Trust me he is not in trouble

Their some physical characteristics
(((No need to argue about it)))

sonnenkraft said:
even if he is under attack simply go to mirror and he can identify himself he can meditate also .

It seems I just misunderstood you. Mercury Retrograde is at work again it seems. My apologies for that.

Shael said:
sonnenkraft said:

It seems I just misunderstood you. Mercury Retrograde is at work again it seems. My apologies for that.

Did someone say heaping pile of mercury retrograde?

sonnenkraft said:

=

heil satan seig heil

I can assure you I am not a jew. That youtube video made me laugh my ass off though. that's a great meme to throw in the kikes faces. The reason I asked was because I wish to rid myself of such thoughts.

On the topic of who is a jew and who isn't a jew. You seem to be a parasite yourself. From your posts where you call Hp Hooded Cobra a "jewish rat" to the posts where you are calling jews "smart" and asking if you can use a different language for sanskrit chants. To your general trolling all around. It seems that you yourself are a parasite and not me.

Coraxo said:
Shael said:

I'm pretty sure Ishmael is a different version of Samael which is how jews call Satan.

Also appearantly Arabs get called by another version of Ishmael, which I unfortunately can't recall now, by the jews also.
rabbis always go on about a war between Amaleks vs Ishamelities(?), by which they mean Whites vs Arabs.

Thank you for your response. I plan on removing the name from my mind entirely. I am not exactly sure why it echos within my mind but I will do my best to remove it. The 21st is when Pisces is waxing so I will likely do a ritual for ending such thoughts.

Shael said:
He may be having the "am I jewish?" attack right now for all you know. What good do you think it does if you bust out assumptions saying he's a jew? So far he has not done anything even remotely suspicious on here.

Thank you for defending me my friend. A simple search of "it's" history shows "it" is merely here to troll. Likely a parasite or a very very ignorant person. "it" has called many members jewish in the past. Including Hp Hooded Cobra. It appears "it" is just here to troll.

sonnenkraft said:
I can assure you I am not a jew. That youtube video made me laugh my ass off though. that's a great meme to throw in the kikes faces. The reason I asked was because I wish to rid myself of such thoughts.

I am sure you are laughing like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0dRCSYfmfA
please don't be offended because its you and have self confidence ok.

On the topic of who is a jew and who isn't a jew. You seem to be a parasite yourself. From your posts where you call Hp Hooded Cobra a "jewish rat" to the posts where you are calling jews "smart" and asking if you can use a different language for sanskrit chants. To your general trolling all around. It seems that you yourself are a parasite and not me.

ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT JEWISH PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS :-

(MAKE PROBLEMS AND SEDITION AMONG OTHERS..)
I DID NOT OFFENDED HP HOODED COBRA OR ANYONE , AND I DID NOT SAY HE IS A RAT,
YOU ARE JUST ACTING JEWISH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO DIVIDE AMONG OTHERS . YOU ARE JUST DIGGING MY OLD POST
AND SAYING WRONG INFORMATION , AND CLAIMING THAT I OFFENDED ONE OF THE JOS MEMBERS OR MODERATORS,
IT IS DISGUSTING YOU ARE ACTING JEWISH YOU ARE RAT + PARASITE

MY TOPIC WHICH IS WHY JEWISH ARE SMART? , IT SEEMS I HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER
BECAUSE THEY ARE DECEIVING PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ARE UNABLE TO REMOVE ISHMAEL FROM THEIR HEAD
:lol: :lol: :lol: ...

NO ONE CARES ABOUT LITTLE JEW INSIDE YOUR HEAD MOSES :mrgreen: ISHMAEL :mrgreen: ETC..
YOU ARE NOT TRUE SATANIST NOT PURE YOUR BLOODLINE IS FULL OF BACTERIA..

It is clear your only purpose here is to troll and to cause discord. Due to the nature of what you are. I will not give you the satisfaction of arguing. Your nature is as clear as day. Even when Hiding behind sunglasses your face is known.

It is clear your only purpose here is to troll and to cause discord. Due to the nature of what you are. I will not give you the satisfaction of arguing. Your nature is as clear as day. Even when Hiding behind sunglasses your face is known

YES INDEED THAT'S MY PURPOSE HERE TO LEARN FROM JOS LIBRARY AND TROLL JEWISH PEOPLE

AND MY NATURE IS A SATANIST WONT GIVE HOPE FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU ,

MY NATURE CLEAR JUST LIKE SUN TO BURN PEOPLE WHOM HAVE ISHMAEL INSIDE THEIR HEADS ...

I will not give you the satisfaction of arguing

PLEASE DON'T GIVE ME THE SATISFACTION OF ARGUING .. ENTER JOS LIBRARY AND STUDY

<<<< BEFORE ARGUING I HAVE ISHMAEL IN MY HEAD >>>

BEST METHOD TO FIND OUT IF YOU ARE A JEW
1. Look in the mirror. Is your nose long as the mount Everest? Then you are a jew.
2. Do the Final Rtr. If you feel clean and powerful after then you are gentile, if you feel like your soul is dying then you are a jew.

Hope this helps someone.

sonnenkraft said:

I am sure you are laughing like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0dRCSYfmfA
please don't be offended because its you and have self confidence ok.

ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT JEWISH PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS :-

(MAKE PROBLEMS AND SEDITION AMONG OTHERS..)
I DID NOT OFFENDED HP HOODED COBRA OR ANYONE , AND I DID NOT SAY HE IS A RAT,
YOU ARE JUST ACTING JEWISH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO DIVIDE AMONG OTHERS . YOU ARE JUST DIGGING MY OLD POST
AND SAYING WRONG INFORMATION , AND CLAIMING THAT I OFFENDED ONE OF THE JOS MEMBERS OR MODERATORS,
IT IS DISGUSTING YOU ARE ACTING JEWISH YOU ARE RAT + PARASITE

MY TOPIC WHICH IS WHY JEWISH ARE SMART? , IT SEEMS I HAVE FOUND THE ANSWER
BECAUSE THEY ARE DECEIVING PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ARE UNABLE TO REMOVE ISHMAEL FROM THEIR HEAD
:lol: :lol: :lol: ...

NO ONE CARES ABOUT LITTLE JEW INSIDE YOUR HEAD MOSES :mrgreen: ISHMAEL :mrgreen: ETC..
YOU ARE NOT TRUE SATANIST NOT PURE YOUR BLOODLINE IS FULL OF BACTERIA..

Take some time to calm down. Just cause someone asks a question about something Jewish doesn't mean they are a Jew or want to promote Judaism or anything. It seems like you are being quite disrespectful to the people on here. I dont know about all this other stuff you are arguing about and I won't claim you are one of them yourself but I do get a not so good vibe from your posts. Take some time to deprogram yourself from the enemy programs with Munka and/or Ansuz. Do it each day for 40 to 90 days or more your chosen affirmation and whatever enemy program you need to be free of. This will save you a lot of problems later.

Take some time to calm down. Just cause someone asks a question about something Jewish doesn't mean they are a Jew or want to promote Judaism or anything. It seems like you are being quite disrespectful to the people on here. I dont know about all this other stuff you are arguing about and I won't claim you are one of them yourself but I do get a not so good vibe from your posts. Take some time to deprogram yourself from the enemy programs with Munka and/or Ansuz. Do it each day for 40 to 90 days or more your chosen affirmation and whatever enemy program you need to be free of. This will save you a lot of problems later.

Thanks for ANSUZ advise ..

AND I ADVISE ÖDHAL FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW HIS ANCESTRY AND HERITAGE
BRINGS OUT MEMORIES OF PAST LIVES.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back