Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can new agers be trusted?

Not the best idea to have a 'Luv Everyone' talisman on you, charged by some vegan hobotron.

The New Age is a joke. It has to be looked upon as the joke it is.

You can buy crystals or props, but don't expect them to make you advanced or anything. They are to be put to use. They do not have powers that are in anyway extensive merely on their own.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Not the best idea to have a 'Luv Everyone' talisman on you, charged by some vegan hobotron.

The New Age is a joke. It has to be looked upon as the joke it is.

You can buy crystals or props, but don't expect them to make you advanced or anything. They are to be put to use. They do not have powers that are in anyway extensive merely on their own.

Thanks HP HC :)

Poweredbythesun said:
Was going through my bookmarks recently and rediscovered this site: https://soonyata.home.xs4all.nl/EoE/

Debated on checking out one of their Vogel Pendants, but I'm sure that's a bad idea.

Any thoughts on this?
I like their amethyst and clear quartz vogels. Which one are you thinking? What's your zodiac?

Honestly, y'all can buy crystals and stuff of wish and amazon and make your own pendulum necklaces.

Also, asking for someone's zodiac info is a bit sketchy considering that has no bearing on anything the op has posted.

As said by Starcopper, it is best to make your own, and charge it with corresponding energy, runes, etc. Here is a copy of a post by HPS Shannon from 2016:

HPS Shannon said:
Crystals, Gems, Stones, Herbs, Metals

Just in case any of you are interested in this topic and would like to use these things for advancing your magick and such.

As you all know, when we gain more power through our meditations and such, we do not need to rely on these things but when you combine them with your will and intent, they can be pretty effective. I am definitely an earthy person and sometimes I use little props to help amplify my work. That is just the kind of person I am. It helps to focus my energy. I do not use props for 40 day workings and such but for other lesser forms of magick, I enjoy utilizing these things. I even still use candles when meditating on a goal or gods and for more ceremonial work. Candles get me in the mood. Candles are of fire magick and the flame is still energy and fire represents success, amplifying energy, etc.

Do whatever makes you feel good.

Earth is beautiful and contains a good reserve of energy when used correctly such as in performing magick near ley lines and when performing magick during a thunderstorm(increased electricity in the air) etc. This amplifies the magick we send out.

Crystals, Stones and Gems: They have their own unique energies that can be manipulated with our minds. Our thoughts send out energy. Bioelectric energy. This is what we increase when we empower our souls.

As was already mentioned before, Crystals are used in science and in technological devices. Quartz is even used in watches to make them operate.

An interesting thing to note is that under certain conditions, crystals can generate their own light, They can also be charged with a considerable amount of heat and energy that will still emit the energy since they are dense and structured objects. Quartz(clear is my favorite and go-to) and tourmaline for example, have electric qualities(piezoelectric). When they are squeezed or rubbed they give off an electrical current. If you rub two quartz crystals together in the dark, they will glow, if rubbed hard enough. Also, a thin layer is frequently used in solar cell panels where the sun light is turned into electricity!

I have had success in using crystals for amplifying, storing and continuing the energy I have put out.

According to their color, they correspond to a certain nature and element. Green corresponds to Venus, etc, Black correspondent to Saturn, earth, void, meditation, banishing, etc. Some of these are apparent and some can be a bit difficult to figure out. One can use a pendulum to learn these things.

In speaking of pendulums, one can obtain a quartz or Onyx pendulum and charge it with energies from Pertho rune and Laguz rune to improve the divination and effectiveness. I have done this.

Metals: Metals are another one. Magnetite, lodestone, copper, gold, silver, etc.
Lodestone and Magnetite are double pyramid shared/Octahedron shaped in crystal form and unceasingly emit magnetic energy. It is iron based. Hematite stone is iron based but must be charged with energy to radiate its own energy for a bit.

Metals such as copper and gold are good at transferring electrical energy. That is why copper wiring is used in electrical wiring. Copper can attract and can be magnetic as long as energy is applied to it. All of these things are used in science for a reason.

Combining magnetic energy with copper makes electricity on its own.

Crystals, stones and gems can absorb, reflect, radiate, generate and can turn energy into other forms of energy i.e heat, light, electric, etc

Herbs: HP Maxine has already covered herbs on the JoS website. Some of us here love herbs, plants and working with the earth in this way. Herbs have little power if they are dried and fresh herbs have the most energy and life force when freshly picked and so this energy can be used and manipulated in magick. Many of us probably do not have our own garden with plants for spells and such but do the best you can. In any event if you want to use herbs charge them with elemental energy and planetary energy(this is a bit more advanced). I know some members have tried this with success.

Anyone truly into this subject can do more research on this but I just wanted to write about it for a basic reference.

Science and Spirituality complement each other and so you can imagine the boost one can get from their magick in utilizing these things as in experiment. Crystals are also very beautiful to look at and add to an altar or whatever.

The possibilities are endless-

-Charging water and drinking it for healing minor thing and other effects
-Making charms/gris gris bags, amulets and talismans
-Attaching thought forms to these crystals for boosting its effectiveness
-Using crystals to amplify and direct your goals or program them to continue effecting a goal

Depending on strong you are, how big the crystal is and how you use the things in combination, they can definitely be off help. To go over what I have mentioned, I use these things in lesser magick, magick that does not take too much energy.

For example; making a quartz crystal wrapped in copper wire, programming it with my thought energy and intent and then attaching it to my cat's' collar to feed off of his aura and then in turn influencing him or healing him from a cold or something.

Another example: Adding magnetite and quartz crystal to water to absorb energy from the sun and then add it to your house plants for better growth and healing. This I have done with effectiveness.

Use your soul power and aura for bigger workings and depending on what needs more raw power.

Hail Satan!

Lydia said:
As said by Starcopper, it is best to make your own, and charge it with corresponding energy, runes, etc. Here is a copy of a post by HPS Shannon from 2016:

HPS Shannon said:
Crystals, Gems, Stones, Herbs, Metals

Just in case any of you are interested in this topic and would like to use these things for advancing your magick and such.

As you all know, when we gain more power through our meditations and such, we do not need to rely on these things but when you combine them with your will and intent, they can be pretty effective. I am definitely an earthy person and sometimes I use little props to help amplify my work. That is just the kind of person I am. It helps to focus my energy. I do not use props for 40 day workings and such but for other lesser forms of magick, I enjoy utilizing these things. I even still use candles when meditating on a goal or gods and for more ceremonial work. Candles get me in the mood. Candles are of fire magick and the flame is still energy and fire represents success, amplifying energy, etc.

Do whatever makes you feel good.

Earth is beautiful and contains a good reserve of energy when used correctly such as in performing magick near ley lines and when performing magick during a thunderstorm(increased electricity in the air) etc. This amplifies the magick we send out.

Crystals, Stones and Gems: They have their own unique energies that can be manipulated with our minds. Our thoughts send out energy. Bioelectric energy. This is what we increase when we empower our souls.

As was already mentioned before, Crystals are used in science and in technological devices. Quartz is even used in watches to make them operate.

An interesting thing to note is that under certain conditions, crystals can generate their own light, They can also be charged with a considerable amount of heat and energy that will still emit the energy since they are dense and structured objects. Quartz(clear is my favorite and go-to) and tourmaline for example, have electric qualities(piezoelectric). When they are squeezed or rubbed they give off an electrical current. If you rub two quartz crystals together in the dark, they will glow, if rubbed hard enough. Also, a thin layer is frequently used in solar cell panels where the sun light is turned into electricity!

I have had success in using crystals for amplifying, storing and continuing the energy I have put out.

According to their color, they correspond to a certain nature and element. Green corresponds to Venus, etc, Black correspondent to Saturn, earth, void, meditation, banishing, etc. Some of these are apparent and some can be a bit difficult to figure out. One can use a pendulum to learn these things.

In speaking of pendulums, one can obtain a quartz or Onyx pendulum and charge it with energies from Pertho rune and Laguz rune to improve the divination and effectiveness. I have done this.

Metals: Metals are another one. Magnetite, lodestone, copper, gold, silver, etc.
Lodestone and Magnetite are double pyramid shared/Octahedron shaped in crystal form and unceasingly emit magnetic energy. It is iron based. Hematite stone is iron based but must be charged with energy to radiate its own energy for a bit.

Metals such as copper and gold are good at transferring electrical energy. That is why copper wiring is used in electrical wiring. Copper can attract and can be magnetic as long as energy is applied to it. All of these things are used in science for a reason.

Combining magnetic energy with copper makes electricity on its own.

Crystals, stones and gems can absorb, reflect, radiate, generate and can turn energy into other forms of energy i.e heat, light, electric, etc

Herbs: HP Maxine has already covered herbs on the JoS website. Some of us here love herbs, plants and working with the earth in this way. Herbs have little power if they are dried and fresh herbs have the most energy and life force when freshly picked and so this energy can be used and manipulated in magick. Many of us probably do not have our own garden with plants for spells and such but do the best you can. In any event if you want to use herbs charge them with elemental energy and planetary energy(this is a bit more advanced). I know some members have tried this with success.

Anyone truly into this subject can do more research on this but I just wanted to write about it for a basic reference.

Science and Spirituality complement each other and so you can imagine the boost one can get from their magick in utilizing these things as in experiment. Crystals are also very beautiful to look at and add to an altar or whatever.

The possibilities are endless-

-Charging water and drinking it for healing minor thing and other effects
-Making charms/gris gris bags, amulets and talismans
-Attaching thought forms to these crystals for boosting its effectiveness
-Using crystals to amplify and direct your goals or program them to continue effecting a goal

Depending on strong you are, how big the crystal is and how you use the things in combination, they can definitely be off help. To go over what I have mentioned, I use these things in lesser magick, magick that does not take too much energy.

For example; making a quartz crystal wrapped in copper wire, programming it with my thought energy and intent and then attaching it to my cat's' collar to feed off of his aura and then in turn influencing him or healing him from a cold or something.

Another example: Adding magnetite and quartz crystal to water to absorb energy from the sun and then add it to your house plants for better growth and healing. This I have done with effectiveness.

Use your soul power and aura for bigger workings and depending on what needs more raw power.

Hail Satan!
This is very informative, I didn't know this was on here. Thanks.!

Be careful with this while obviously Crystals alone and Candles and several of the things you can get at new age stores are cool and useful and don't cause harm (they even have small black Candles there and there is three of them in my area) you don't want anything that ties into their energy or the energy of the enemy. I like to collect Crystals and have a whole collection of them cause I think they are cool. You would have to program them if you wanted to use them for energy. Alone they don't have much power. Things like rose Quartz for example can be programmed and used in Love Spells. Things like Hemitite can be programmed with the Thurizaz rune to protect. Look at which runes corrospond with which stones now this is useful. Sage and Paleo Santos either the wood or the spray can be used to Quickly get rid of xtian energies and some other negative energies (though probably not the really extreme stuff) for those that are newer and might have problems cleansing them and can be added to banishing rituals along with what is on the JOS if one likes. Some of the stuff there is useful.

BUT

So far as anything that says angel or Jewsus or pendants you don't know what the symbol means and any books at all pretty much not good I wouldn't trust it. If you don't know what it means skip it it's probably enemy. Also Don't pay for or go to classes do their meditation programs or readings or any of that kind of stuff. They work with enemy thought forms and spirits. Many of them have worse energies than xtians cause they work directly with the enemy and some of them admit it or not I have realized are slaves to the enemy (Maxine talked about this in a sermon a long time ago to) they opened up to the astral somehow the enemies attacked them and forced them to work for them with threats they did that with me too back when I did that video praising angels. So if the person doesn't come to Satan and decides to stop working with the enemy they go into attack mode and either make them go insane or posess or kill them. This stuff is really serious. These people are only the ones that are really open to the astral and know who the enemy is or Jews themselves. The Jews are threatened like this too that is why many of them are so big on serving God or the fear of God (the enemy collective) etc

Hail Satan

Jack said:
This is very informative, I didn't know this was on here. Thanks.!
It's from the yahoo groups, it may have been posted to the old forum that was taken down (not this one as it was from 2016), but I had saved it in my files :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back